Can I import a .pdf file into publisher

I tried to copy and paste from InDesign and it did not work.  Can you import
any type of file into publisher.  Example: .pdf or .eps

No. Publisher is pretty much a stand all by itself program. If you can't
copy and paste into it, you're kind of sorely out of luck.

You can put pictures into a Pub file but you can't go back and edit the
individual parts of them, such as text.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Graphix grl" <Graphixgrl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I tried to copy and paste from InDesign and it did not work.  Can you
>import
> any type of file into publisher.  Example: .pdf or .eps

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
9/1/2005 1:57:16 AM
Graphix grl <Graphixgrl@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently
heard to utter:
> I tried to copy and paste from InDesign and it did not work.  Can you
> import any type of file into publisher.  Example: .pdf or .eps

Convert the PDF file to an EPS file, and you will be able to import it.

The EPS graphic will only appear properly when printing to a PostScript
printer or PDF file, though.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

CSV File Problem

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

How to send .mht file in email without image attachments?
In Publisher, I can create a document, save it as an .mht file and paste it in an email message so when a person pulls up their email, it will appear on their screen. The problem is, for every image, it attaches an image file at the top under attachments. How can I accomplish the above without it attaching images? Thanks SO much in advance for any helpful information. Are you are using Outlook/Outlook Express? If so, have you tried sending the Pub document in the body of the email and skip the .mht step. Please keep in mind that if someone has their system set to read as plain text, ...

Public Folder link to Excel File

can i download lxce serv.exe

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

How Do I Import Stock Quotes to Money2004 Standard?
Does anyone know how to import stock quotes into Money. Some of the ones I am interested in are not supported by MSN for online update. I know I can enter the data manually but I want to be able to update prices for multiple stocks on a regular basis. I have tried ceating a .ofx file for importing and Money reports "Import Completed" with no errors but the price I specified does not appear in the price history. The extract from the .ofx file relating to price I was trying to import is as follows: <SECLISTMSGSRSV1> <SECLIST> <STOCKINFO> <SECINFO> <S...

Renaming Partial File Names

how many receivers i can add

Date trasfer when importing emails to CRM
When I import old emails into CRM from Outlook they are tagged in CRM with the today's date, the day I imported them. Is there any way to alter this date once in CRM to reflect the actual date of the email? I believe your referring to promoting emails within Outlook. If so, please see this thread: news:5DF7B2F7-B5CE-4FF9-80E3-421D4FE5F500@microsoft.com -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF94DF6-7659-4793-AF6E-439BB480DC29@microsoft.com......

importing/exporting Outlook Express 6.0 Messages
Exporting Outlook Express 6.0 on Window 98 to Outlook Express 6.0 on Window XP Home Edition: Following intruction for exporting/importing message fail! "Cannot initialize MAPI" Importing/exporting address book does not work either. Appreciate help. Thanks. Please post in an Outlook Express Group.: Microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress "joseph" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16bf501c44845$c856ede0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Exporting Outlook Express 6.0 on Window 98 to Outlook > Express 6.0 on Window XP Home Edit...

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file

.pdf save as settings

Attach PDF to Account automatically
Is it possible to get the system to automatically pick up a file from a network folder and attach it to an entity (i.e. an account) Yes, through Custom code you can achieve that. you have to read using .net IO operations and then read account from MS CRM web services through CRM SDK and attach that. For that you need .net and CRM SDK Knowledge. -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "CRMTT" wrote: > Is it possible to get the system to automatically pick up ...