Can I fade the edges of photos that I use?

I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the
edges of, is this possible to do with publisher?
--
D:o)

krazy-4-coke wrote:
> I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the
> edges of, is this possible to do with publisher?

Not really. You should use dedicated image manipulation software for
this, such as Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, or Microsoft Digital
Image.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

Are any of these programs typically come loaded on a computer??  I have
another question - can I insert a .pdf file into a page on a program in
Microsoft Publisher??

--
D:o)

krazy-4-coke wrote:
> Ed,
>
> Are any of these programs typically come loaded on a computer??  I
> have another question - can I insert a .pdf file into a page on a
> program in Microsoft Publisher??
====================================
It's possible that you may have a limited OEM
version of a Digital Image Editing program.
Look in your Start menu and see what you can find.

The following 60 day trial version of Digital Image
has an option to fade the edges of a picture.

Microsoft Digital Image
Starter Edition 2006
http://tinyurl.com/28loxr
(this product line has been
discontinued but you can still
down-load the Starter Version
and run it for 60 days)

Once your program is downloaded and installed...
open the image you wish to edit and go to...
Effects / Edges / Soft...drag the slider to achieve
the result you require.

Also have a look at the following article:

Converting PDF Files So that they can be imported into Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/convertpdf

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)

can't send or receive emails

i want to compress photos in attachment
i want to compress photos in attachment pl. give me some sol. regards www.irfranview.com "compress photos in attachment" <compress photos in attachment@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:738E96D6-F0E2-4FFF-8570-6A8F00E492D1@microsoft.com... :i want to compress photos in attachment : : pl. give me some sol. : : regards On Apr 22, 7:50=A0am, compress photos in attachment <compress photos in attachm...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i want to compress photos in attachment > > pl. give me some sol. > > regards...

Access 97 can't resize database window

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

Using scanner in Word97

Using later version of microsoft access

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Publisher can not save file

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

how can I do a lookup into another sheet?
how can I do a lookup into another sheet? thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Try something like =VLOOKUP(123,Sheet2!A1:B10,2,FALSE) -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "melawaisi" <melawaisi.ws67m@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:melawaisi.ws67m@excelforum-nospam.com... > > how can I do a lookup into another sheet? > thanks > > > ------...