can I add a link in Publisher to display, "join our email list"?

I am creating a fairly simply website and need to add a button for visitors
to join our email list.  Is this possible in Publisher?

Please post your question in the web group and we will try to help you
there:
or
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&lang=en&cr=US

Always include the version of Publisher you are using, the URL of your site
and as much detail as possible.

DavidF

"mfreecox" <mfreecox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am creating a fairly simply website and need to add a button for visitors
> to join our email list.  Is this possible in Publisher?

0
DavidF