Can FrontPage 98 work with Windows XP%3f

I run two websites !

I used to work with Windows 98 and FrontPage 98.

I now run Windows XP Professional, but my FrontPage 98 will not work.

Is there a patch or download that will allow the two to work together again
and where can it be found?
0
jhoss (1)

Post your question in the FrontPage Newsgroup

0
anonymous (74722)

Here is fix for Windows file problems

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

backup file won't work!!
OK, now I've really had it! This is my last resort! Several years ago, while using Money 97, our computer crashed. We had backed up every time we used money, so I thought we were OK. However, we could never get the backup file to pull up after fixing the computer and everything was lost. I vowed that this would not happen again, so I tried backing up on a ZIP disk instead, and then on CDs. I also got on this newsgroup and got the advice that I needed to first copy the backup file onto the desktop and open it from there. I tried doing that with the old program, and it seeme...

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

Why XP style not appeared?
I write a IE Band ( A DLL. )like googlebar. I set the RT_MANIFEST and rewrite the resource ID = 2. #define IDR_RT_MANIFEST1 2 Why XP style not appeared? but googlebar has. // this is my stdafx.h #ifndef WINVER // #define WINVER 0x0400 // #endif #ifndef _WIN32_WINNT // #define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0400 // #endif #ifndef _WIN32_WINDOWS // #define _WIN32_WINDOWS 0x0410 #endif #ifndef _WIN32_IE // #define _WIN32_IE 0x0501 // #endif build environment: VS2003 + XP SP2 + IE6 thanks ! ...

About Exit and close window.
Group, I have a dialogue base application. There's an Exit button in it. Eachtime when exit the program by clicking Exit button, fun() and OnOK() executed, but if the window is close by clicking (x) on the upper-right coner, fun() will not be executed. How to make this function--fun()--executed when click (x) button on the upper-right coner? Thanks. Rather than calling your fun() from the Exit event handler, call it from the dialog closing event handler, so that no matter how it is shut down, that method is called, and so is fun(). hope that helps. Dan. "sxy7711" <sxy771...

Office installation and Windows 7

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

Data migration - Adventure Works

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Publisher can not save file