Can anyone get the front and rear pages of a booklet to display?

I can merrily paste a pic onto facing INTERNAL pages of a booklet.  But I
can't display "facing pages" for the covers (I can print preview)...  I can't
get a picture to go onto the front and rear covers, the picture gets cropped
to the spine.

I want one picture that wraps around the covers of the booklet (4" x 8 1/2")
to fit into a #10 envelope.
0
KitvS (1)

This is kind of tricky. The best way to achieve this would be doing the
procedure on an inside facing page so you can readily see what you are doing.

Insert the picture, copy/paste the picture, stack the two images being certain
they are aligned exactly and positioned how you want them to be on the covers.

Crop the top image from the left to the fold. Crop the bottom image from the
right to the fold. Place the results on the cover and the back. Inserting guides
will help placing the images so they line up when you move them.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"KitvS" <KitvS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can merrily paste a pic onto facing INTERNAL pages of a booklet.  But I
> can't display "facing pages" for the covers (I can print preview)...  I can't
> get a picture to go onto the front and rear covers, the picture gets cropped
> to the spine.
>
> I want one picture that wraps around the covers of the booklet (4" x 8 1/2")
> to fit into a #10 envelope.

0
mary.sauer (2018)

multiple flyers per page?

printing 2 charts on single page

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

can i download lxce serv.exe

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

Getting the BCC field by default.

how many receivers i can add

Getting rid of selection

Workplace Queues

Can't configure Outlook Express

Problem displaying expected results with CString
I am writing a MFC program to import data from a single table database into a normalized database with numerous tables. The first component opens a recordset object to the database and performs some basic tests on the field value, and the plan is to write the records out to a spreadsheet that fail to meet any of the criteria defined for the field. Along with writing out the record, I want to populate a comments field describing what failed. I have tried to implement this with a CString variable; I initialize it to a blank string each time a new record is examined, and then as each field is che...

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Get info from Fidelity
I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market fund information. How can I make it download money market fund info? In microsoft.public.money, Peter Tso wrote: >I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my >Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and >bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market >fund information. How can I make it download money market >fund info? Fidelity does things a differently th...

Get Xml from web .
This is a link to an address where I would like to access xml. http://setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/fcgi?cmd=user_xml&email=XXXX The XXXX is the email address of a user. All I want to do is access the xml and view it in a datagrid. I have read several tuturials and articles and have not been able to find something that would explain how to do this. Does anyone know of a sample code or something close I could use as a reference. I am using visualstudio.net. and visual basic. THX Take a look at using the following classes on your app: HttpWebRequest HttpWebResponse DataSe...