Calendar Start Date

I need to make a yearly (academic) calendar that starts with the month of
September.  When I click on change the date after choosing the yearly option,
I can only change the year, not the month.  How can I make a yearly calendar
with a different start month?

What version Publisher are you using? Do you want a one page calendar? In Publisher
2000, there is a date on the taskbar. Change the date from Sept. to whenever you want
the end. Publisher will make a number of pages for the requested months. When this is
finished click yearly. You will have to ungroup the calendar and adjust the
arrangement.
It works about the same in newer versions of Publisher.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"HuskerinPA" <HuskerinPA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to make a yearly (academic) calendar that starts with the month of
> September.  When I click on change the date after choosing the yearly option,
> I can only change the year, not the month.  How can I make a yearly calendar
> with a different start month?

0
gsauer (5093)

import outlook canendar into publisher calendar
Is there a way to feed my scheduled dates from my Outlook calendar into a Publisher calendar template? ...

ActiveSync 3.7 doesn't stay up to date with Outlook 2003
I just recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 (from XP) and I've found that my Pocket PC won't stay current with emails while it's connected to my PC in the cradle. I've noticed the problem when I delete emails from my inbox on the PC or I move emails to a folder on the PC. I would expect ActiveSync to fire up and update the Pocket PC but it doesn't seem to recognize that anything has changed. However, if I disconnect the Pocket PC from the cradle and reconnect it seems to recognize the differences and get itself up to date. Has anyone seen this problem? Any ideas o...

Six month planner/calendar
I want to make a six month planner: six little calendars on one page. Can I do this in Publisher (2002) and set it up to insert repeat appointments, with my formatting of the calendars? Or do I have to insert sperate design gallery calendars six times and fiddle with formatting myself? ...

Calendar and Settings sometimes missing in CRM web interface
I refer to the message below from a few months ago, which Google informs me I can no longer post to... http://groups.google.com/groups?as_umsgid=E5891C96-F093-43BF-80D7-48E168ACD54E@microsoft.com Apparently there is a problem here that is caused by Outlook (with CRM client) being open when CRM web interface is loaded - that when this is done, the service schedule calendar is missing, and in my case, so is the Settings tab/section. Someone has suggested creating a different DNS alias for outlook to use to connect to the CRM, so that IE and Outlook are using different cookies. Has anyone el...

Notification Email on duration date
Hi I have a question that is there any way to send email to owner when their task is reaching due date set for the task. I tried to make it work with workflow but I couldn't. Also I read through all the post here and couldn't find anything relating to my question. Sorry, subject should be "Notification Email on due date", note "duration date" Thks, motoC "motoC" wrote: > Hi > > I have a question that is there any way to send email to owner when their > task is reaching due date set for the task. > > I tried to make it work with...

Date Stamp
I've used this Macro and need to tweak it: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) With Target If .Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Not Intersect(Range("a10"), .Cells) Is Nothing Then Application.EnableEvents = False With Me.Range("b10") .NumberFormat = "dd mmm yyyy" .Value = Now End With Application.EnableEvents = True End If End With End Sub This macro stamps B10 if something is entered in A10 but I also want this t...

Date calcutation
Good afternoon, i need some help with the following: I have a maintenace DB, i have the following fields MachineHours (long int), MaintenaceHours (long int), MaintenaceDate (date) and WeeklyHourWork (long int). I have a text box NextMaintenace (date) where i calcute the date of the next maintenace based on the date of the maintenace (MaintenaceDate) difference between MachineHours, MaintenaceHours and WeeklyHourWork. example: if MachineHours=4000, MaintenaceHours=7000, MaintenaceDate=26-10-2007, WeeklyHourWork=40 then NextMaintenace=15-03-2009 This works fine but I need to put a limit to...

date in a text cell
I need to show my date as 06-Dec-2005 in a text cell. Is it possible to have a regular date format in a text cell. Thanks If you format the cell as Text, then you'll have to type in what you want--exactly the way you want to see it. If you don't format it as text, you could type the date in anyway that's a date, then use a custom format of: dd-mmm-yyyy (format|cells|number tab|custom category) Dajana wrote: > > I need to show my date as 06-Dec-2005 in a text cell. Is it possible to have > a regular date format in a text cell. > > Thanks -- Dave Peterso...

Errors on start
Hi, I did some searching, but I didn't find a reason/solution to this. I might be just overlooking something. First, this is the environment: Operating in a windows 2000 domain. (Active directory running of course) This domain is a child domain, so the domain is office.domain.com. The parent domain is running on a windows 2000 box as well. It is a public box. The DC for the office subdomain is running behind a BSD firewall/NAT. (NATing the LAN) Running Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 box. The 2003 box is set up to use DNS and WINS servers inside the firewall, just like the rest of ...

SQL Query to transform/group data by Date
Hi, I have a large Access table with data organised as follows: Field1: Code Field2: Date Field3: Value1 Field4: Value2 There are seveal different codes and therefore duplicate dates. I'd like to run a query to bring back each code grouped by date and so put the codes along the top as feilds. For example the query below brings back the following data for two codes. SELECT field2, field1, field3 FROM Data WHERE field1 In ('LLOY','RSA'); 21/01/05, LLOY, 12454 22/01/05, LLOY, 31541 21/01/05, RSA, 21241 22/01/05, RSA, 12414 Instead I want the data to look like this: ...

starting #s with 0
Does anyone know how to enter a number in excel such as 00123 that will stay that way in the cell and not change to 123? Please help me. If you want to use the number as a number (i.e., do math on it), format the cell using Format/Cells/Number/Custom 00000 If instead you just want to display it (as in, say, a part number), you can preformat the cell as Text, or prefix the number with an apostrophe '00123 In article <0cd801c37f3b$0e062e70$a101280a@phx.gbl>, "Jackie" <jackie84528@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to enter a number in excel ...

CONVERT TIME & TRIM DATE
I need help converting time to an AM/PM time format our database displays time in 4 digits : 0006, 0737, 1217, 2149. I am finding that 0006 is 12:06 AM and 1217 is 12:17 PM, etc. The date displays: 2007-03-09 00:00:00.000, how do I have it display the date as 03-09-2007? Thanks. Specify the display format of the control or field: mm-dd-yyyy RENEE705 wrote: >I need help converting time to an AM/PM time format >our database displays time in 4 digits : 0006, 0737, 1217, 2149. I am >finding that 0006 is 12:06 AM and 1217 is 12:17 PM, etc. >The date displays: 2007-03-09 00:00:00.0...

It all started with Windows 2003 SP1 and Exchange SP2
We have a simple domain - one DC and one Member server supporting Exchange 2003. Both run with - DC Windows 2003 Enterprise and Exchange Windows 2003 Standard. My clients all use Office 2003 Professional. I have installed SP1 on both and SP2 on the Exchange server. Now the fun starts and where I am looking for help. Point 1 - I understand that the new Firewall using SCW has some problems; to the extent that Microsoft has issued a Troubleshooting Guide. I see there could be problems (article ID 896742) and Microsoft has a fix. I also understand that the recommendation is not to use SC...

Changing start date
Scenario: In OL 2003, I have an event that's two weeks long, starting June 1 and ending June 14. I want to change the start date to May 27 but leave the end date alone. If I change the start date, OL automatically changes the end date to preserve the two-week duration. Is there a way to change the start date without affecting the end date? Richard Evans <infodex@mindspring.com> wrote: > In OL 2003, I have an event that's two weeks long, starting June 1 and > ending June 14. I want to change the start date to May 27 but leave > the end date alone. If I change the s...

Missing "start application" rule
I have Outlook 2000. When I try to create a new rule, I don't have the "start application" rule option in the list of actions. How do I get it there? Thanks. -- Robert J. Grimes Architect of Computer Systems I found it buried in the rules wizard, but now how do I pass a argument? "Robert J. Grimes" <Robert.Grimes@85021.com> wrote in message news:uy27Om32DHA.2224@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have Outlook 2000. When I try to create a new rule, I don't have the > "start application" rule option in the list of actions. How do I get it > the...

Append Query
I have a table "Rates" with the following data: StartDate: 5/15/08 End Date: 6/23/08 Rate: $53 StartDate: 6/24/08 End Date: 7/15/08 Rate: $86 StartDate: 7/16/08 EndDate: 9/19/08 Rate: $99 I have another table "Transactions". I want to create an append query such that if I supply the StartDate and EndDate, the query will populate the "Transactons" table with date and rate data from the "Rates" table for each and every day within the date range. Example: If I supply the StartDate of 6/23/08 and the EndDate of 6/25/08, the query would pop...

Calendar Control 10
Hi all. Does anyone happen to know the location of the Calendar Control 10 on the MS site (or any other). Spent ages running in circles looking for this and I really don't like the MS Date & Time Picker. Cheers Anto. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I've never used it, but Ron de Bruin has a link at the bottom of this page: http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm This is the link: http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm Ron has some sample code on his site, too. "Anto <" wrote: > > Hi all. > > Does anyone happen to know the ...

Calendar in Publishing
I am creating a calendar in Publisher 2003. I am manually inputting my personal important dates, but would like to import general holidays - I couldn't find a template that has them. Are there any? "Snickerdodle" <Snickerdodle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36B8900A-F6E1-4495-967E-85998F45CCE9@microsoft.com... >I am creating a calendar in Publisher 2003. I am manually inputting my > personal important dates, but would like to import general holidays - I > couldn't find a template that has them. Are there any? I don't know the ...

Help with Date/Time Function
I am working with date/time functions trying to figure out how many hours were spent doing a job. I have a start time and a finish time. But I need to subtract out any time between five pm and six am and weekends from the times. These would be times that no one was actually working on the job. For example I have 4/5/2005 18:23 4/6/2005 17:04 Could someone give me a clue as to how this might be done? Thanks, Steve Monczka smonczka@hotmail.com It's not a trivial thing, here's an example http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeWS.htm or here http://tinyurl.com/cbphn -- R...

overlaping dates in two files
MS Money 2001 deluxe on Windows XP Pro I archived my 2004 accounts and never balanced them. I decided i needed to and now have two files, both .mny files with 2003Archive.mny is from 1/2002 to 12/2004 Active2005.mny is from 1/2004 to present. I'd like to combine them into one file so I can balance the accounts (three main accounts) because my statements are not ending nicely on the end of the month. Please recommend the best method so I can balance the accounts. I think I need to conbine the files or somehow get the months that are now balanced in the 2003Archive.mny file to give...

Money 2002 opens very slowly! Started few days ago!!! HELP
Hi to all, I have problem with Money2002. It is full with data from last year and until few days ago everything was ok. In average it would took about 3-5sec for MsMoney to open all the data, but since yesterday I need to wait app 10- 15sec for MsMoney to open. I tried everything but no luck. Anybody have a clue what this could be. Thanks in advance Is 15 seconds really that long to wait? What other programs and data have you installes/saved in the last year. Is your drives getting full? In microsoft.public.money, John wrote: > >I have problem with Money2002. It is full with...

Past calendar dates losing their bolding
I know that the calendar has the current month, previous month and up to 10 months in the future to have the dates bolded if there are appointments there, but I have several clients who want more dates in the past - at least a year - to be bolded. Any way to do this? Mari (tulipmari.nospam@shaw.ca) remove the .nospam to respond to my email -- Sorry, no. it goes back just 2 months. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http:/...

time & date settings
The time and dateeetings keep reverting to 2007, and incorrect time. I reset it, and it stays that way until I shutdown. On reboot the time and date revert to the incorrect values. Any suggestions as to why this happens? Is there a way to keep the clock and/or date correct? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Your computer's CMOS battery has run out of power and needs to be replaced. It means taking the computer apart, locating the battery (usually a CR2032 lithium battery) and replace.. -- Thomas Wendell Helsinki, Finland Translations to/from FI not always accu...

help with range lookup and date criteria
Hello, I have a list of doctors (column A) that are each on-cal through a number of days. My argument is: if the date value of B1 an C1 is within the current date, then repeat the value of A1 -- James Spaldin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- James Spalding's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2567 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39088 hi, James ! > ... a list of doctors (column A) that are each on-call through a number of days. > ... argument is: if the date value ...

"Find an event" feature in the Windows Live Mail/Calendar
In the Windows Live mail it is quite simple to "Find a message" as we type something in the search box and enter. But, I do not see any search box with the Calendar. Are there any ways to "Find" something in the Windows Live Calendar? Looking forward to hear from someone. Thank you. ...