Business Card setup

I have several business cards I built in Publisher 2007. Unfortunately they
do not hold the print setup for multiple copies per sheet. I have to change
the gap and margins every time I print them up. Is there any way to hold
these settings?

Mike D.
0
survey (19)

Use one of the Avery US letter postcard templates. They work
every time. You also can use the Advanced page setup, Layout
type, multiple pages per sheet.

--
Mary

"Michael Dobony" <survey@stopassaultnow.net> wrote in message
> I have several business cards I built in Publisher 2007.
> Unfortunately they
> do not hold the print setup for multiple copies per sheet. I
> have to change
> the gap and margins every time I print them up. Is there any
> way to hold
> these settings?
>
> Mike D.

0
noone1 (387)
8/26/2010 11:08:44 AM
Should say use one of the Avery US Letter Business card setup.

--
Mary

"Mary" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Use one of the Avery US letter postcard templates. They work every time. You
> also can use the Advanced page setup, Layout type, multiple pages per sheet.
>
> --
> Mary
>
> "Michael Dobony" <survey@stopassaultnow.net> wrote in message
>> I have several business cards I built in Publisher 2007. Unfortunately they
>> do not hold the print setup for multiple copies per sheet. I have to change
>> the gap and margins every time I print them up. Is there any way to hold
>> these settings?
>>
>> Mike D.

Business Portal 4.0 Problems with SharePoint 3.0 (WSS 3.0)
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone here who has experience in Business Portal could help me out here. I have Installed Business Portal 4.0 on our SharePoint Services (WSS 3.0) and it seems to be running fine. But when I try to remove a user from the Business Portal list, I get this error: System.Exception: soap:Server Server was unable to process request --> The subscriber type in the subscription is invalid. PublisherAssemblyName: Microsoft.BusinessFramework PublisherClass: Microsoft.BusinessFramework.User PublisherEvent: Deleting SubscriberAssemblyName: Microsoft.Dynamics.R...

Outlook 2003
I just installed MS Office(2003). When I open outlook is says that it is "Creating the Folders" and then locks up. Then message box says that it cannot locate the Microsoft server. Hence, I am unable to open Outlook or even work offline. What is going on? ...

importnat dates money small business 5
I cannot seem to get the important dates module to stick to the home page, and even if I could how on earth do I put information in it ...

Include Cash Flow Management In Business Essentials under BRL
Cash Flow Management is part of Small Business Financials but it is not an option in the next step up, Great Plains Business Essentials under the Business Ready Licensing model. I have a current customer that I am upgrading from SBF to GP Business Essentions and they will be losing this fucntionality at a critical point as they grow. This seems a strange module to leave out of Business Essentials. Knowing what your cash flow is is key to making your business successful. Please reconsider its inclusion in GP Business Essentials ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ...

Double Counting Transaction from Credit Card and Bank Account
Would appreciate some thoughts. Seems to me that since I have my credit card and bank account downloaded to Money I am double counting transactions. Example: I spend $5 on credit card at Grocery Store. I log that into MONEY accordingly. Then I pay from my bank account $5 to credit card company. When it comes to logging it into bank record, seems as though I am double counting expense. Any thoughts on how to get around this? Thank you in advance. Dan, The transaction from your bank account to your credit card should be a Transfer (as opposed to a categorized spending of funds)...

setup default folder
In Outlook 2007 how do Ii setup which folder Outlook starts with? Tools-> Options-> tab Other-> button Advanced Options...-> option at the top. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "topcat" <topcat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22EBAFBE-75CC-464F-895A-B3BA3BA11EC1@microsoft.com... > In Outlook 2007 how do Ii setup which folder Ou...

Business Alerts-Basaed on Date
Hi, I have a requirement to create a business alert when a PO is raised for a specific supplier. My problem is to get the alert to work on a date based logic. Does any one know of a function or a work around to get the alert to work on say within the x days from today. Appreciate your comments. Hi, Please ldrop a email if you are interested in learning about our custom Business alert solution for GP. Regards, NJ nj.tech@hotmail.com "PR" wrote: > Hi, > I have a requirement to create a business alert when a PO is raised for a > specific supplier. My problem is to ge...

How do I merge records to post cards, one record per card, four/sh
I completed the merge to Avery 8383 - 5.5 x 4.25 postcards - 4 per sheet -- BUT the Publisher document prints FOUR OF THE SAME ADDRESSES PER SHEET -- I NEED FOUR DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FROM THE MERGE PER SHEET. HELP!!! You can only have one card on your screen for the merge to work correctly. In page setup, postcards. Print preview will show the same information on each card, this is a bug. Print a sample if you are unsure. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jOAN mARIE" <jOAN mARIE@discussions.microsoft.com...

Restoring and backup of Business Portal 2.5 feature pack
how can i backup and restore my business portal site(2.5 feature pack). The objective is to move it to a different location. I have tried using stsadm.exe tool but it is not successfull. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Business Portal 3.0 Setup error
I am installing BP in a test environment and am receiving the following message: "Set has failed to set Integrated Windows Authentication. Integrated Windows Authentication must be set to True for duration of the installation. Enable Integrated Windows Authentication before continuing." My configuration is as follows: Computer1 = Windows 2k3 standard edition server, Domain Controller, SQL Server, Great Plains 9.0 with Fabrikam installed. Computer2 = Windows 2k3 standard edition server, WSS installed using Typical install, eConnect 9.0, Catalog Maintenance. Member server ...

page setup - paper size
Hi, I have a landscape worksheet whose Paper Size I'm trying to make legal. My paper size drop down menu is not offering me the "legal" paper option. The worksheet is certainly long enough to warrant it as it spills onto multiple pages. Thx. -- sflin ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sflin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13780 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=393165 Is it offering any other option or just not legal? "sflin" <sflin.1t9qu...

credit card payment void
When an AP invoice was paid with a credit card, and then the payment and/or invoiced (for the credit card vendor) are voided it is difficult to get the General Ledger posting to come out correctly. The only options are to have the purchase account for the credit card company be the same as the payables account for the credit card company or to edit the voided invoiced (for the credit card vendor) when it gets to GL. My suggestion would be this: When a void is done for an invoice for the credit card company that was created automatically for a payment with another vendor, then that pa...

CRM setup problem
Installed CRM product on Win 2000 SP3, SQL 2000 SP2 box. Install seems to have gone well. Later following reboot, when I brought up the CRM client in web browser mode, none of the drop down lists work on any of the pages like System Options or User Options. I get web page errors saying CLASS NOT REGISTERED. How can I correct this? I am able to do other things in the web client like add users, business units etc, just nothing that requires using a drop down list. ...

MO receipt setup is back flushed labor
When posting MO receipts and setup labor is back flushed and the receipt quantity is less than the original MO quantity, all labor should be consumed when the "use all remaining setup costs" box is chosen. This works when labor is not back flushed, but now when it is back flushed. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-b...

Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed
Hi all I'm reploying our existing crm 3.0 install and during the setup I get the above mentioned error message: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed. Exception from HRESULT : 0x80042F0A I have looked at the logs but they dont tell me much more that what is displayed on screen. And on the web there are a handful of posts but most have no reponse and the ones that do have suggestions either dont work or dont really apply. Can anyone suggest a possible reason for this problem or recommend a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Simon ...

miss aligned cards
Hi, I've made business cards with publisher on my old computer. (think is is office 11) Now I have a new computer with office 2007. I've moved all my publsiher files to the new computer. Now all my business cards print out off center. I'm using the same printer with the software/drivers for vista. How do i fix this? How come the two publisher version don't work the same when printing. My only advice would be to setup your business card document afresh. Use one of the Avery templates, they seem to work better. Copy/paste from the older document. Be very sure your printer d...

Installing Dynamics GP on SQL Server 2005 say GP is not setup for
Hi, I installed SQL Server 2005 for GP. then i Install Dynamics GP 9. Everything went well. When i run GP and it initially goes to ulilities first. I got this error message. "The Microsoft Dynamics GP SQL Databases has not been setup for this version of Microsoft Dyanamics GP . . This will need to be completed before continuing." And it stop there. Please help. Thanks. Likely cause is that Dynamics GP hasn't been setup on your server and you're connecting to it from a client installation. Perform a Server installation and then give it a try. -- This posting i...

How do I change the date setup in Calendar to Day/Month/Year?????
Assuming you made a typo and you really meant Day/Week/Year. Go to calendar folder and then select View > Arrange By > Current View > Day/Week/Year. "Jakfrost" <Jakfrost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9756FA24-2DCC-4D1E-AB9B-BB867DAAB16A@microsoft.com... > or if he means 1/10/2006 instead of 10/1/2006, it's a regional setting in Control panel. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook...

2003 Business Contact Manager
I love Business Contact Manager. Can someone explain why Microsoft disables BCM if you are running Exchange Server? Is there anyway around this? I have found that by creating an separate mailbox in Outlook that I can run BCM in the beta release (have not tried it in the retail release yet) but it is VERY AWFUL. Pops up the accessing contacts message every 10 minutes, can't easily enter contacts in BCM and Personal Contacts. HELP!!!! I can't explain it, but I can confirm it. It just won't work in an Exchange profile. You could create a Hotmail Account (I believe, haven'...

OWA SSL setup 404 page not found error
I've followed all the necessary steps (I think) to setup our webserver (iis) for SSL and OWA, but when browse to the site with the https:// address, it returns a 404 page not found error. I have the certificate installed and set the default website and the exchange virtual directory to use SSL. I also set the port number for SSL on the default site to be 443. The site prompts for the certificate install when browsing to it, but after accepting the certificate install in the browser, it brings back the file not found page. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Windows 2K S...

Christmas Card Contacts
Exchange 2003 MS Outlook 2003 I am trying to populate contacts in a particular way - I'll try to explain it here. I want to have a contact list for our office that contains people that we would send Christmas cards to. However, these contacts are company contacts that many of our staff deal with. Rather than sending a card from each of our staff to each of the contacts, I would just like to have one card go out to the external contact (if they are linked to multiple internal staff) with each of the internal staff signing the card. I would like to have an easy way to manage this. ...

When print greeting card top and bottom of characters at bottom .
When I am printing my greeting cards in Publisher everything works except the top and bottom half of the characters at the bottom of the card are not showing up. I have tried moving it further up the page or changing the font. Sarah wrote: > When I am printing my greeting cards in Publisher everything works > except the top and bottom half of the characters at the bottom of the > card are not showing up. I have tried moving it further up the page > or changing the font. Nothing whatsoever to do with Publisher - this is a printer issue. You need to learn the printable limits ...

How do i setup GetDefaultConnect for DB2?
Hi, I'm trying to query a DB2 database. Every time I try to create a CRecordset class to a DB2 table Visual Studio closes. Is there a way around this or can i setup the GetDefaultConnect manually? Assuming my ODBC driver is DB2DATA and the table I want to query is CLIENT, how would i do this? I'm using Visual Studio 2003 by the way. Thanks, Paul ...

RPC over Http setup
Hi, Previously, I have problem setting up RPC over http but it was cracked. However, now I have encounter the same problem again, I cannot do RPC over http. I have done the settings as others setup, while others all work but not for this particular one. Anyway this one's set up is a bit different from others. If I need to RDP in the server, I have to go through port 33xx. I would do the rpc over http, owa etc inside the building but not owa, not rpc over http when outside. When I tried either of owa or rpc, I always got a popup saying sending info over internet then it just dead,...

Microsoft CRM Server Setup problem
Hi, I'm trying to install Microsoft CRM server 1.2 on W2K3 and get following installation error during install: "Setup was unable ot install Microsoft CRM Server. Setup was unable to create the Microsoft CRM databases. Failed to run script:00 - create mscrm.sql. HRESULT:80040E14. Unknown error. (80040E14)." More information: CRM server 1.2 was installed on that computer before, but I uninstalled the old installation of CRM Server, reinstalled SQL Server 2000, applied sevice SQL server service pack 3, deleted OU from AD, and tried to install CRM server again, but last installatio...