Bottom tool bar that lets you toggle from page to page is gone..

I am missing the bottom page number tool bar that lets you toggle from page
to page on the publication quickly. Any suggestions on how to get it back?
0
mort (2)

View | Status Bar ?

"mort" <mort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
| I am missing the bottom page number tool bar that lets you toggle from =
page=20
| to page on the publication quickly. Any suggestions on how to get it =
back?
0
webmaster911 (1600)
6/25/2005 1:09:03 AM
View | Toolbars | Status Bar

"mort" <mort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
| I am missing the bottom page number tool bar that lets you toggle from =
page=20
| to page on the publication quickly. Any suggestions on how to get it =
back?
0
webmaster911 (1600)

How do you get an "X-bar" symbol in Excel?
I have figured out how to create an X-bar symbol in word, but cannot do it in Excel. Copying it from Word doesn't appear to work either. DOes anyone know how to do this? ...

Let's exchange links for free and boost our site's popularity .
I don't know how much time and effort it has costed to you to optimize, promote and advertise your site, still remaining at a very low Ranking Position , with poor traffic and even poorer results. To me it has been a reason for not sleeping well, not feeling well while spending again and again little $29,90 and $49,90 amounts on e-books that promised me the world. I set up my site : www.arsinoi.com trying to teach others to avoid doing the same mistakes as I, and practicing only the most time and money effective methods that actually lead to serious results. Exchanging lin...

Page Splits
I am attempting to analyze the number of page splits occurring on a server. DECLARE @PageSplits bigint DECLARE @CntrValue bigint select @PageSplits = sum(leaf_allocation_count) from sys.dm_db_index_operational_stats (NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL) select @PageSplits = sum(leaf_allocation_count) - @PageSplits from sys.dm_db_index_operational_stats (NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL) SELECT @CntrValue = cntr_value FROM master.dbo.sysperfinfo WHERE counter_name = 'Page Splits/sec' AND object_name like '%Access methods%' SELECT @PageSplits As PageSplits, @CntrValue As CntrValue...

Icons Gone
All my icons to receive, send, reply for example are gone. How do I restore the ICONS zcz ugffhf <gvgghvvklv+ vnbvgLLLFXFDSBCBCGGCGVGCVBCBV BVGGC V VC "Cu Chhi" <Cu Chhi@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:0DBF51EB-6746-455D-8D67-5E0FE022782D@microsoft.com... > All my icons to receive, send, reply for example are gone. How do I > restore > the ICONS Right click on the Menu Bar and check: Toolbar. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Cu Chhi" <Cu Chhi@discussions.micro...

Logo image gone
Logo image on reciepts shows a computer instead of our logo. We had the logo print there for a short period of time, but now it is back to the default computer logo. I have even taken the default computer image out of the images file and replaced it with our logo. The image shows in the reciepts format view, as it should , but does not print. Any suggestions? Check please few things: 1. Go to Store Administrator Program 2. Click on File -> Configuration > Then click on Register Tab 3. Check the Path & File Name in Store Logo text field. 4. Login now to Store Manager Program ...

Saving Pages
I am new to Publisher and was wondering if a person has saved 12 pages of a book they are working on - is it possible to pull out one of those pages to e-mail to someone for editing and then also re-insert it when returned without having to send the entire 12 pages each time? Is there some way to save invidivual pages to different locations? I am using Publisher 2000 Sp-3, thank you for an info you may be able to give. I did try copy and paste but the graphics did not copy/paste over. The graphics used where from the Publisher CD. You can open Publisher more than one time. Open Publi...

How do i print divider page tabs?
I use 3 ring binders extensively and prefer to print out the tab inserts for the divider ages. But I can't find that in Word 2007. Does anyone know where to find that? Try searching the internet for a template for these Dividers. I believe I found the one that I use on Avery site years ago and have custimsed it since. Also, remember that when printing you have to change the Print settings to an "oversize" for the page size you are using, mine is Oversize A4. Also ensure that your printer itself can handle with these, I have to rotate the print job by 180degs to g...

Only First Page of 3-Page Web Site is Available after Upload
I created a three-page web from a template in Publisher 2003 and uploaded the .htm file to my Comcast site, but only page one is viewable, when trying to access page two or three, the URL cannon be found. The second and third pages are in the associated "files"file as page 378.htm and 450.htm. When I choose preview web site in Publisher all three pages work. Help or advice appreciated. Regards, Bill When you Publish to the Web and produce the html output from Publisher 2003, unless you change the default settings, you will get an index.htm file AND a index_files folder,...

data before page break lost during import
when i compare my printed-from-dBase report to the electronic version of same report after importing dBase-to-excel, every data record just before the page break is gone. 192 page printed report = 192 missing records. same thing happens if I import a word table into excel..wherever the word doc page breaks, the record just before it is gone. excel v.8. ideas? ...

Page Setup: Sheet: Print Titles: Rows to Repeat at top
In excel I am getting different results when I go to set up a page for printing and I don't understand why. In the page setup dialog on the sheet tab there is a section labeled Print Titles, and there is a selection area for selecting rows to repeat at the top of a page, say for column headers. On some worksheets I can edit this and choose the rows, while on other worksheets this feature appears to be disabled. I am at a loss to understand how the worksheets are different or how to get back the control on those worksheets where this is disabled. Can anyone help me on this? Than...

Line spacing seems to change when I "preview" web page
I have created my web page in Publisher and lined everything up exactly as I want it to display. I have text boxes surrounding pictures, etc. As soon as I preview the web site, the line spacing seems to decrease almost by half and my previously aligned paragraphs are now out of alignment with my pictures. It doesn't matter if I'm using a single text box or connected text boxes - the result is the same every time. How do I get Publisher to keep the line spacing in tact when converting it to a web page? Using tables wherever possible might help but if you can change to FrontPage ...

Linked Excel File Too Long for Page
Linked Excel File runs off page, how do we fix? A linked or embedded object, such as a spreadsheet, cannot exceed the page in Word. However, if you want to link a certain Excel range, you can do the following: In Excel, copy the range; in Word, in the Paste Special dialog box, choose "Paste link" and select "Formatted Text (RTF)" as the paste format. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Kathy J" <Kathy J@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A27B3B8C-51AE-4A1F-93E8-D909D42FF841@microsoft.com... > Linked Excel File runs...

sub-total per page
I have modified the GL Detail Inquiry report wherein it will show the subtotal of debits and credits per page. I just use the sum as the field type. However on the last page of course it will show the total of debits and credits below the grand total of debits and credits. Is there a way to reverse the last page of the report wherein the Grand Total will be on the page footer and the total of debits and credits per page will be on the report footer? If I marked the Use RF for Last PF it will not show the sub-total on the last page. Great Plains is version 8.0 thanks, mel ...

Sales for Outlook
Hello I have MS CRM up and running with no issues EXCEPT on one PC where: In Outlook when the user clicks on the Microsoft CRM folder nothing happens (just get the hourglass). I did some investigation - the folder tries to call up the web page http://localhost:2525/stage.aspx?page=Home&area=nav_home which when I try open it in a browser I get nothing (eventually times out). if I try telnet 2525 - the cassini web server is running. at this stage I'm confused - it appears to be an issue with a particular pc. I've defaulted all permissions in IE and even added localhost ...

Looking for a EDB analysis tool
I am looking for a tool capable of displaying the space not in use inside an EDB file. Have anyone seen a tool like that? Event Viewer? Event ID 1221 shows free space in a store after online defrag. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------- "Alan747" <Alan747@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15799D9B-9259-495E-923F-F5B3275424C5@microsoft.com... >I am looking for a tool capable of displaying the space not in use inside >an > EDB file. Have anyone seen a tool like that? "Alan7...

Moving Page with Scroll Bar
I am using Excel 2003. Till today, the page scrolled when I moved the scroll bar with my mouse. Now, the page doesn't move until I release the scroll bar. What did I do wrong, and how can I reverse it? Have you turned on the Scroll Lock button by mistake Peterm "CMM" wrote: > I am using Excel 2003. Till today, the page scrolled when I moved the scroll > bar with my mouse. Now, the page doesn't move until I release the scroll > bar. What did I do wrong, and how can I reverse it? ...

Converting Publisher to Web Page
I have an 8 page Pub. document, and I tried sending it by email using Web Page. Only the first page is converted. Even when I select other pages (eg. pages 2/3) the conversion is done to the first page only. Is there any other way I can send it to people who cannot open Publisher files? Thanks. John Yip ...

how to create a stacked bar chart
Defect Code Part No. Defect Qty 206 A 2 221 B 1 221 C 1 221 D 1 I want to dreate a stacked bar graph to show that defct code had 3 defects total with part number B, C, D all contributing to the total, defect code 206 had a total of 2 wiht part number contributing 2. You need to rearrange your data like so: 206 221 A 2 ...... B .... 1 C .... 1 D .... 1 -- Best Regards, Luke M "Domingo" <Domi...

Subscription in MSDE gone after re-installing
I was getting problems with my Outlook client (for Sales), so I removed it, and installed it again. When I checked the MSDE, the Subsrciption information was gone, so I went "Offline" in Outlook to check what happens - I refreshed my MSDE while the Offline synchronization was going on, and saw that one subscription was added to the MSDE - the one for msde_mscrm. Then the offline synchronization hung up, at the note that "A column was dropped from or added to the Replicated table", and when I refreshed the MSDE again, the second subsription still hadn't come ...

Galician, Catalonian and Basque proofing tools
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel In a conference about Office 2008 I asked about these proofing tools and they told me they would be included in the spanish version of Office 2008. I bought Office 2008 and installed it but Galician, Catalonian and Basque proofing tools are not included. I also checked optional installs but they are not included. Did they lie to me? If they didn't, how can I get that proofing tools? If they lie to me, is there any way to use Windows Office 2003/2007 dictionaries in Office 2008? Thank you. <david5000@officeform...

How do I print odd numbered pages
I want to print double sided. The even numbers on one side and the odds on the other. Is there a way to do this in Excel Maryjanet, check your printer settings there may be an option there to do it, if not here is a macro from Gord Dibben that will do it Sub PrintDoubleSided() 'Will print odd or even pages 'By Gord Dibben Dim Totalpages As Long Dim pg As Long Dim oddoreven As Integer On Error GoTo enditt Totalpages = ExecuteExcel4Macro("Get.Document(50)") oddoreven = InputBox("Enter 1 for Odd, 2 for Even") For pg = oddoreven To Totalpages Step 2 ActiveWindow.S...

Powerpoint 2007 Problem: Freeform Tool Snap To Grid
when I tried using ppt 2007 was disappointed the freeform tool lack function present in ppt 2003. It does not have snap to grid feature working. Any plans to fix this? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/commu...

New page based on value
How can I force a new page return in a report based on the value of [Owner]? [Owner] is from 1 to 22. What I would like to do is make sure the owner only gets his information, so when [Owner] changes I need to issue a new page return so the next owner starts at the top of a new page instead of being mixed with the previous owner's information. Thanks. Rod wrote: >How can I force a new page return in a report based on the value of [Owner]? >[Owner] is from 1 to 22. What I would like to do is make sure the owner only >gets his information, so when [Owner] changes I need...

Top of the page when I create a new messago not fully loaded
when I try to use the options at the top of the page when I "create new mail" is not fully loaded...some of the areas are grey in appearance..such as the spellcheck and nothing happens when I click on it...any ideas as to why? I am using Outlook Express 6. Thanks >-----Original Message----- >when I try to use the options at the top of the page when >I "create new mail" is not fully loaded...some of the >areas are grey in appearance..such as the spellcheck and >nothing happens when I click on it...any ideas as to why? >I am using Outlook Express...

Bar Chart Overlap
In an Excel 2000 bar chart with 2 series that are overlapping, how can I control which series appears in front? Currently, when reading the chart, the series on the right is always on top and I would prefer the series on the left to be on top. Hi Jim, I don't believe you can change the layering. But it is based on the series order which you can change. This will not bring the left bar infront of the right only swap the data displayed by the left and right. It is possible to produce a work around if you don't mind losing the border around the bars. Cheers Andy Jim S. wrote...