Border

How do I get a page border? please e-mail me at DougRossOnER@aol.com is you know the answer. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks a lot!

We don't do e-mail for bone lazy coots like you.

You ignorant cucaracha need to learn some manners and decorum.

You don't even have enough common sense to post the version of Publisher you
are using.

You must also have to low an intellect to use a HELP file.

--
The US should free all those
illegally held prisoners they are

0
donotknock (1941)
11/15/2003 12:02:42 AM
���MS�Publisher��� wrote:
> We don't do e-mail for bone lazy coots like you.
>
> You ignorant cucaracha need to learn some manners and decorum.
>
> You don't even have enough common sense to post the version of
> Publisher you are using.
>
> You must also have to low an intellect to use a HELP file.

Well said David - I'd also just like to take this opportunity to say I took
your advice and purchased an i9100. You're right - Canon do make the best
damned printers in this - or probably any other - universe.

0
bastet (136)
11/15/2003 1:59:13 AM
I always click on "Publications for Print" and the software has templates you can choose from and manipulate from there. There are also tons of borders to choose from on Office online. (Click on "Insert clipart"). Or, you can create a rectangle and change the thickness of the line and choose from a few optinos under Format Object. You may already know all this...
0
rwhitaker (2)
11/15/2003 2:56:10 AM
Hi Bastet (bastet@luxor.et)
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

- Canon do
|| make the best damned printers in this - or probably any other -
|| universe.

Bawhahahahahhaha

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1244)
11/15/2003 5:16:02 PM
Brian Kvalheim - [MS MVP] wrote:
> Hi Bastet (bastet@luxor.et)
> in the Microsoft� newsgroups
> you posted:
>
> - Canon do
>>> make the best damned printers in this - or probably any other -
>>> universe.
>
> Bawhahahahahhaha

The full moon was last week, Bri...

0
bastet (136)
11/15/2003 7:18:34 PM
ROFLOL  full moon comes around here more often than in the real world.

Poor HP have had their day.

HP give up on their customers six months after a model printer or scanner is
released and fail to supply fixed or updated drivers.

Canon are top of the pile in inkjet printers and Kyocera are top of the pile
in laser printers.

--

"Bastet" <bastet@luxor.et> wrote in message

> The full moon was last week, Bri...

0
donotknock (1941)
11/15/2003 10:38:16 PM
���MS�Publisher��� wrote:
> ROFLOL  full moon comes around here more often than in the real world.
>
> Poor HP have had their day.
>
> HP give up on their customers six months after a model printer or
> scanner is released and fail to supply fixed or updated drivers.
>
> Canon are top of the pile in inkjet printers and Kyocera are top of
> the pile in laser printers.
>

> "Bastet" <bastet@luxor.et> wrote in message
>>
>> The full moon was last week, Bri...

I've never bought an HP. Up until now I've had Epsons. My next purchase will
be a CanoScan.

0
bastet (136)
11/15/2003 11:46:38 PM
Create a text box around the outside of your page and
then go into Format and select text box then chose the
border from border art or go to your title bar and chose
a plain line from the lines options up there.
hope this helps
Jazz
0
anonymous (74722)

Hide Border around WebBroswer Control ...
I have a WebBrowser control in a dialog. How can I hide the very narrow border around the control ? "Michael Tissington" <michael@nospam.newsgroups.com> wrote in message news:%23PpSPtLOJHA.1668@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I have a WebBrowser control in a dialog. > > How can I hide the very narrow border around the control ? m_webBrowserControl.ModifyStyle(WS_BORDER, 0); -- David Thanks. ...

Borders do not need to be pasted, this should be the default posi.
I am using Office Excel 2003. When copying or moving cells I never want the border from the original cell as well. All except borders should be the default position. It should not be necessary to go to the toolbar arrow beside the paste sign or to right click paste special, or repair borders later. hanitam wrote... >I am using Office Excel 2003. When copying or moving cells I never want the >border from the original cell as well. All except borders should be the >default position. It should not be necessary to go to the toolbar arrow >beside the paste sign or to right...

Borders Not Printing
When I add borders around a cell they do not print out on the page. If I do a Print Preview everything looks perfect ... the borders are there. When I print the document they are not. I know if you select Draft under the Page Settings it won't print the borders but this is not checked. I am using Excel 2002-SP2. Any idea on how to fix this? ...

create text box with Border Art using VB
Hi, Publisher 2002/Office XP Can anyone tell me how to create a border round a text box (one of the built-in border art ones) while creating it from VB? The box is created thus (so far):- Set pubdoc = appPub.ActiveDocument.Pages(1) With pubdoc Set TextBox = .Shapes.AddTextbox _ (Orientation:=pbTextOrientationHorizontal, _ Left:=144, Top:=144, _ Width:=72, Height:=18) With TextBox .TextFrame.TextRange.Text = "some text" End With End With I created one in Publisher, then used VB to open the document and work through the Shapes collection to show me ...

Add page border
I have created a simple A4 size page with text and a couple of pictures on. I would like to add a border (black solid line) around the publication. Whenever I choose the line option I end up with a border, or box if you like, around each text item. Can anyone tell me how to add a border around the entire page without affecting all the text boxes already present? Nothing fancy, just a thick black line. I'm using Publisher 2002 if that matters. Thanks On the left tool bar there is an icon for shapes, select the one for a rectangle and draw a box to the size you want. -- Don Va...

Borders on text boxes do not show??
I cannot make the text box borders show no matter what I do. When I select a color for the text box borders it will not show in the selection box, nor will it show on the page I am editing. It will however print properly. The same occurs when I place a rectangle or any other shape on the page - no border can be shown. Actually, so shading or fill color is shown either. Any suggestions?? Did you find a solution to this, Dave. I have same problem "Dave" wrote: > I cannot make the text box borders show no matter what I do. When I select a > color for the text box bord...

Add built-in title to style above a border?
I have some styles that need a border *and* a title above the border. I'd rather not have to use a separate paragraph with its own style to add the title. Is there any way to include the title as something built-in but also appear above the border? -- Christopher Brewster Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-word-general/201002/1 Simply modify the Heading Style you are using by adding a Paragraph Border beneath it. Couldn't be simpler. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "christophercbrewster via ...

white border around brochure
I am using Publisher 2002 and am a novice. The trifold brochure is complete but there is a white border all around both sides. How do I get rid of it? If your printer can print full bleed (all the way to the edge of the paper), you need to read the manual for it to see what settings you have to change. Not all printers can. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "lizabeth" <lizabeth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C4A0AEC-5B11-4DD3-97F8-55DF0AE3E897@microsoft.com... >I am using ...

Using angled column headings and borders
I'm trying to use angled column headings and borders so I can fit many columns across the page. I've tried following an article called "Using angled text and borders in Excel", but my results aren't very good--I'm having trouble placing the angled borders and angled text properly. My borders don't bend at the same angle, I guess because the columns are different widths. Also, the angled border sometimes runs through the angled column head. Can anybody help? Thanks! Lisa H Lisa, If you angle the text (Format>Cell>Alignmnet and then use the dial to ge...

Excel bug
Hi, recently I have got a strange bug in Excel after running VBA code. Left columns got covered with a sort of extended border / frame and were not accessible anymore. How can Iget rid of this? It happens now time - to time. Any help welcomed. I attach the creen shot Petr +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: Excel_Bug.doc | |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4264 | +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ -- Petr Gorlich -----------------------...

Custom border problem #2
Having difficulty creating a custom border around a text box in Publisher 2000. After seleccting the graphic to use, we get the message that Publisher cannot open the file. It is not a question of file complexity or on a network as we see the same message no matter where the source. The account in question is a limited account, which we are assured, has managed to create custom borders in the past. I tried making a border in the admin account and it works OK which would suggest it is a question of permissions, but why should be so and why did it work once but no longer? TIA TWK Can ...

Striped Red Page Borders
For emergency procedures pages I need to put a red striped border 6mm wide all around the page and cannot find how to do this in word Any suggestions? Thanks in advance Mi Tasol On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 18:00:37 -0800 (PST), Mi Tasol <armstrong.monty@gmail.com> wrote: >For emergency procedures pages I need to put a red striped border 6mm >wide all around the page and cannot find how to do this in word >Any suggestions? >Thanks in advance >Mi Tasol Word's "page border" feature can't do that -- the thickest line it can make is 6 pt or a little m...

OLE object without border?
Hello! If I insert a OLE object (ChemDraw; either via VBA or by dialog) into a excel spreadsheet, it is drawn with a black border around it. I can turn the border off with the dialog - but how can I set this as the default? Or can I influcence this by VBA? Thanks for helping me! I. Braun Hi, Why not record a macro turning off the border and then with some minor tweaking, you'll have it? jeff >-----Original Message----- >Hello! > >If I insert a OLE object (ChemDraw; either via VBA or by dialog) into a >excel spreadsheet, it is drawn with a black border around it. ...

sorting, borders going with cell content
Hi all, When I sort a column the order of cells will be rearranged, see this code: Worksheets("TRY").Columns("A:C").Sort Key1:=Range("C1"), Order1:=xlAscending, Header:=xlGuess, OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom ', _ 'DataOption1:=xlSortNormal. All cell details will go to the new place of the cell, like value, text color, italic, bold etc. and even fill color, but not the cell borders. I really need code to sort with which also the cell borders will change place, I mean the...

Change border color of active cell??
How can i change the border color of the active cell in Ecell 2004 for MAC?? thanks ...

Bordering issue- master or apply all?
Hi I am working on one large spreadsheet so I was wondering if there was way to create a border around each page without having to do i manually for every page?? Is their some sort of master view o something along those lines? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi AFAIK this is not possible within Excel -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jkb724 >" <<jkb724.19r909@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:jkb724.19r909@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi > > I am working on one large spreadsheet so I was wondering if there ...

Cell borders printing a different colour to on screen
In my recent spreadsheets, and any new ones that I start, my cell borders are printing black no matter what colour I change them to. Any idease as to why? My black and white check box (in page set up) is not checked. In my older spreadsheets I have not got this problem so I am very confused and frustrated! I have tried comparing the setups of a new spreadsheet and an older one but I can't find the problem. Anyone's help would be most appreciated!! Richard ...

With IE8, Icon Images of Desktop Shortcuts Have White Borders
Just installed IE8 on desktop pc. However, now the icon image size of 95% of each of my desktop shortcuts has shrunk and each icon image is surrounded by a white border. Never had this problem with IE7. Tried to fix by deleting temporary internet files and the “IconCachedb” file, and by tinkering with the icon sizes in “Appearance Settings – Advanced Appearance” (adjusting icon size from 45 to max of 72). None of these fixes solved the issue. (Running Vista Ultimate SP2, with 2GB memory; NVIDIA GeForce 7500 LE display adapter with 1GB graphics memory; HP f1905 LCD monitor...

fade or bleed out a picture border
Is it possible to fade out or bleed out a picture border that has been inserted into Publisher? Or do I have to do it in a Photo Program? JMA <JMA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to fade out or bleed out a picture border that has been >inserted into Publisher? Or do I have to do it in a Photo Program? Do it in a photo program ...

set up flat border using OnNCPaint
Hi, In our project some developer set up control border using OnNCPaint like below. MyControl::OnNCPaint() { //ignore this message so we wont have the 3d border return; } However the problem comes in when my listbox has enough items to need a scrollbar, the scrollbar area is showed up as grey since this area is consider non client area. Is there any better solution for this? Thanks, Try removing the border style entirely. Then surround it with a black frame control. joe On 26 Sep 2005 07:27:37 -0700, junchi.tang@gmail.com wrote: >Hi, >In our project some develo...

Text box with rounded corner and rounded border background
I want a rounded corner rectangle that has been infilled then a text box put inside that which will be white, but this text box also needs to have rounded corners to follow the rounded corner coloured border I have created What version Publisher? You can create an rounded corner autoshape, right-click, add text. The text will not follow the contour of the rounded corners. There are workarounds, takes a bit of doing. Try this: In autoshapes, basic shapes, create the crescent. Using the rotate handle and wrap tools adjust the shape to fit into your rounded corner. Copy, paste, flip for ea...

why can't I get rid of borders and shadow?
I created some shadows and borders around a range of cells. Now I can't get rid of them now how, now way. What are you trying to get rid of them? Select the cells click on Edit > Clear > All menu, or Edit > Clear > Format. -- Luiz Cl�udio C. V. Rocha S�o Paulo - Brasil http://br.thespoke.net/MyBlog/lccvr/MyBlog.aspx "Ivan" <mr_jerky_maker@hotmail.com> escreveu na mensagem news:113kdnfhu2vea32@corp.supernews.com... >I created some shadows and borders around a range of cells. > Now I can't get rid of them now how, now way. > ...

outside border
Hi I'm trying to put an outside border of each cell that I select however I'm trying to do that it only puts the border on the highlight cells on each individual selected cell. But I want to do that, how? Thanks Not sure what you are trying to do. If you select a range of cells (i.e. A1:B2) and click on the drop-down arrow next to the Borders button in the Formatting Toolbar, you will have several options. One is "All Borders", which will put a border around EACH cell in the selected Range -- A1, A2, B1, and B2 will all have a border. Other option is "Outside ...

Tips before I start creating my own borders in a paint program for use with Publisher??
Hi, everyone! I finally have designs on paper for my own borders that I'll use watermarked on each page of my Publisher newsletter (I imagine watermarking is possible in Publisher?). That was a major hurdle. However, next phase is to atually "draw" them. Forgive me if I sort of talk it out as I go along, but I'm imagining that I'll have to draw the images on a 1:1 scale to get best results. i.e., the final newsletter will have ea. page on standard letter size of 8 1/2 x 11". I thought that although I don't know how many pixels that ultimately is, that I coul...

Text box unwanted border
For some reason I know not why, that even though I enter 'No line' in both Line/Border style and Dash style I still have a visible bold dash surrounding the text box. Any help would be appreciated. Did you happen to draw a rectangle around the text box? Try highlighting it, and move the bottom text box adjustment up. If the dashed line didn't move, click on it and delete. Or, Copy the text, and paste it and if the dashed line didn't go with the copy, delete the original. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Meridklt" <Meridklt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...