Booklet used to print correctly

My company just updated to MS Office 2007.
I have a small booklet in Publisher that used to print perfectly, now pages
are upside down.
I’ve read previous posts, even tried smaller paper.
Ahhh, please help…

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

printing 2 charts on single page

Use exchange from a trusted domain

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Using INDIRECT within functions

How to use count for calls per hour

TSP100 printer and print width
Hi all, After pull my hair out for a half of day, I just find out that TSP100 printer driver reports its print width incorrectly when we use GetDeviceCaps to retrieve print width. Call GetDeviceCaps with PHYSICALWIDTH will report 1725 that is roughtly equal to 8.5 inches corresponding to 203ppi that LOGPIXELSX reported. Just let you all know This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C92EF4.F767C240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable After you installed the printer, did you change the p...

Printing in reverse order
When I try to print from excel and want the apges to print in reverse order (i.e first page of document printed last) even if I select this feature from the print setup exel still prints the first page first!! Is there a fix available?? I use Office XP (2002) and HP printers Thank you Printing options available in Excel are limited by the available connected printer(s). Any issues with printing are generally associated to the printer and drivers installed, not with Excel itself. Verify your printer actually supports reverse printing and that you have the latest drivers installed for ...

Printing contacts finally partially repaired
Two printing problems with Outlook 2007, the first solved, the second still not solved. First: So, finally, I don't know when, Outlook was repaired such that one could print out individual contacts as detailed address cards. This was broken for quite some time. Anyway, now those of us who choose to print out copies of address books are once again rewarded with this possibility. BUT..there is always a but, Outlook does not yet completely properly format the printing for all of the book and booklet possibilities which the software presents, especially for doing double...

Anyone use Promys CRM software integrated with GP Dynamics?
Our company is considering using Promys as a CRM to create quotes and sales orders for the sales team. I am concerned about the integration with GP and what the pitfalls may be. Is anyone here currently using Promys with GP Dynamics? ...

Hi All, I'm creating a form that allows the user to pick a txt file (dialog) and then display the path and contents on the form. The code has been cobbled together as I found the pieces that worked, so bear with. I got the file picker working and displaying the file name on the form, but the file contents won't display. I had a feeling the problem had to do with importing a namespace (see the error in the code when I tried "Imports System.IO") or with a missing reference. Using Access 2003. References: VB for Apps, MS Access 11 Obj Lib, OLE Auto, MS V...

Can't use openURL or access internet on some locations
I have previously raised a question where openUrl threw an exception in a specific office location. However the problem I have now is that the application just freeze when I call openURL. It seems as it is waiting for something. This only happens at one company so far the company does have a proxy but so do I at work and I have no problems. I have also tried the Microsoft TEAR sample and it behaves the exact same way, it says "Opening internet...Connection made" and then it just stops. If I run it on my computer it gets the webpage and everything finishes ok. I have tried to set t...

How do I print to non A4 paper on an HP 450C Plotter from Publish.
Running Publisher 2003 (fully patched) on a Windows 2000 SP4 (fully patched) laptop, when I print to a HP 450C Plotter (connected to a SBS 2003 server) I can only print the top left A4 "Window" of the job. Prior to upgrading to Office 2003 (running office 2000) there was no probloems in plotting up to a full A0 job. Does anyone have any idea of what is going on and more importantly is there a fix or work-around? Have you asked HP? They have many, many support documents as well as drivers. This would be a printer problem rather than a Publisher issue. I'd look for you but ...

Print a list of movies
I have a spreadsheet with 2 columns (No and Name of Movie). There are 322 rows. I would like to print this so that I have the first 44 rows on the left side of the page and the next 44 rows on the right side of the page. I would like to keep this setup on all pages. These cells have color formatting and numbers that I need to keep with each cell. How do I do this? -- Terri Sprague www.tlsprague.com Hi Teri, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/...

Printing job
Nothing to do with this group, but today someone sent me 40 large index cards and sayings she'd like printed on them (in large, black type- which is good because the red doesn't work on my color cartridge (LOL) She enclosed a check for $20. (She is a friend, I would have done it for her anyway, and called it "practice") I figure I will use publisher to set it up, I'm pretty sure they have cards (postcard size). And I can cut paper to practice on first. I'm just psyched to get something I can do (and a check with it) and wanted to share this. I have put picture...