Booklet 20+ pp; 4.5" x 5.5" (ea bklt page)

How do I set up a booklet on 8.5"  x 11" paper,  approximately 24 pages in
length with each page of the booklet 4.5" x 5.5"?   There would be two
complete booklets (one at the top and one at the bottom) when finished
needing to be cut in half and stapled.

I've made this kind of booklet before, but this time, I can't get the
results (print preview) using the usual "Page Set Up" guide.  I'm missing ...
something....!
0
Trish (24)

Page setup, booklet, portrait, width 4.25, height 5.5.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Trish" <Trish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I set up a booklet on 8.5"  x 11" paper,  approximately 24 pages in
> length with each page of the booklet 4.5" x 5.5"?   There would be two
> complete booklets (one at the top and one at the bottom) when finished
> needing to be cut in half and stapled.
>
> I've made this kind of booklet before, but this time, I can't get the
> results (print preview) using the usual "Page Set Up" guide.  I'm missing ...
> something....!

0
gsauer (5093)

How to print 4 page design on 4.5" x 5.5" top fold cards
I have designed a 4 sheet (front, middle 1, middle 2, and back) as an invitation. This is set up as a 4.25"x 5.5" top fold card. How do I set up Publisher and HP 7280 All-in-one printer to print on card stock. I expect to use two side printing, but Publisher does not have print set up for these standard size cards. You will need 4.25" x 11" card stock OR use 8.5" x 11" stock which you plan to cut to size after printing the invitations. I'm going to assume you will be using 8.5" x11" stock. This will create two invitations per sheet of...

how do I print onto 8.5 x 5.5 note cards
The paper size of the note cards that I want to print onto is not shown in the drop down box where you change paper size. How can I print onto this size? Setup your printer first for this size. Page setup should reflect the size and say it will print two copies per sheet on letter stock. If your stock is actually the size you stated, you will have to setup a custom size in your printer. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "S.Gipson" <S.Gips...

how can I print on a 8.5 x 5.5 sized postcard?
We have pre-printed 8.5 x 5.5 sized postcards and I want to print something on the back through the printer and can't seem to be able to set it up to do one on a half sheet. Any ideas? Karen You need to set up the paper size in Publisher and in the printer driver. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Karen Kounter" <Karen Kounter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42E1ADFA-8D3C-486C-9E57-BBB500326989@microsoft.com... > We have pre-printed 8.5 x 5.5 sized postcards and I want to print > something > on the back through the printer an...

how to set up a 8.5 x 5.5 booklet
I want to be able to set up AND print an 8.5 x 5.5 booklet on Publisher 2007 I can set one up; but it only prints "one page" and I can't seem to change the print to "2 page" How many pages does your booklet have? In the print screen type the pages you want to print. If you look at print preview, click the multiple page icon, you will see what page is next to what page. These are the numbers you need to type. If you have a four page booklet, type 1,4 for the front & back covers. Type 3, 2 for the center pages. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "WindS...

Composing and Printing 2 sided 8.5 x 5.5 tent cards #2
I am attempting to compose tent cards in a 5.5 x 8.5 configuration. Basicall it is 2 half fold cards on 1 sheet. I have a 2 sided printer. Similar to an Avery 3268. Is there a Publisher template for this? Yes. Select any card and check the page setup. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Guest" <Guest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61E141B6-5A9E-48CC-8C5B-8AD3852FD4AA@microsoft.com... >I am attempting to compose tent cards in a 5.5 x 8.5 configuration. >Basicall > it is 2 half fold cards on 1 sheet. I have a 2 sided printer. Similar ...

4.25" X 5.5" Booklet in Publisher
I am trying to create a booklet in Publisher that each page will be 4.25" X 5.5", so I can print 4 'pages' on one sheet of regular paper. I would like the program to shift everything if I need to insert a page, and keep them in order. Page setup, booklet, type 5.5 height, 4.25 width, portrait. Publisher should say, prints two to the pages per sheet. You have the option to insert a page anywhere you want. Publisher will prompt you to insert 4 pages, ignore it and insert one. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.mic...

4.25 X 5.5 page layout (4 up/4 dn) booklet printing
Hi - I am using the greeting card fold template in Pub '03 and attempting to create a 100+ page booklet. I wish to print the pages in a fashion that allows me to use 13 or 14 pieces of paper per booklet (each sheet produces 8 pages using both sides). I saw the post about the person printing 4 of the same page per side of each sheet, but that would force a run of 100+ booklets per printing with my page count -NoCanDo. Question- Is there a way I can have Publisher or any of the other MS Office products autonumber my pages and generate a TOC, and allow me to print the job on a n...

Booklet 20+ pp; 4.5" x 5.5" (ea bklt page)
How do I set up a booklet on 8.5" x 11" paper, approximately 24 pages in length with each page of the booklet 4.5" x 5.5"? There would be two complete booklets (one at the top and one at the bottom) when finished needing to be cut in half and stapled. I've made this kind of booklet before, but this time, I can't get the results (print preview) using the usual "Page Set Up" guide. I'm missing ... something....! Page setup, booklet, portrait, width 4.25, height 5.5. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/...

Composing and Printing 2 sided 8.5 x 5.5 tent cards
I am attempting to compose tent cards in a 5.5 x 8.5 configuration. Basicall it is 2 half fold cards on 1 sheet. I have a 2 sided printer. Similar to an Avery 3268. Is there a Publisher template for this? ...

3M 917DCNA Contour Surface Sanding Sponge, 4.5 in x 5.5 in x .1875 in, Fine
Price:$2.88 Image: http://megadealfinder.info/image.php?id=B00004Z49M Best deal: http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B00004Z49M 3M, Contour Softback (5MM), 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 3/16", Fine, Flexible Sanding Sponge, Abrasive On 1 Side, Washable & Re-Usable. ACCESSORIES: Wood:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000IMV8LU Creating a New Old House: Yesterday's Character for Today's Home (American Institute Architects):http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=1561587923 ...