Bold dates on yearly calendar

I am creating a yearly calendar using a publisher template. How can I bold
certain dates on the calendar? When I click on a particular month, all the
text for that month gets selected.

Thank You
0
Ana24 (1)

About the only way I know is to select the month text box, copy, paste special
as a table. The table will be large but can be resized to the same size as the
text box by using the size handles. As for the month name cell... select the top
row of the table, Table menu, merge cells. You should be able to bold the dates
now.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Ana24" <Ana24@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am creating a yearly calendar using a publisher template. How can I bold
> certain dates on the calendar? When I click on a particular month, all the
> text for that month gets selected.
>
> Thank You

0
mary.sauer (2018)

Need a time-date stamp for MS Outlook, please
I apologize in advance if I am sending this request to the wrong place... I would like to have a button in my MS Outlook 2000 toolbar, that when clicked, it will place the DATE/TIME on (whatever) the cursor is located. I work (volunteer) with a non-for-profit Church organization that has no money to pay programmers, to develop (what I was told) this simple task; therefore, I was advised to use this Internet avenue, and see if I could get a script of add-in (I apologize if I am using the wrong terminology - I am not very knowledgeable with computers either). I would like this featur...

Duplicate date prompts when using Macro to run Crosstab Query
Hello, I am having an issue when I run a Crosstab Query via a Macro. I get prompted for duplicate Start and End Date. This only happens when I run the Query via Macro. When I run the Query without using the Macro it works fine and only prompts me once for Dates. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Please help! VMR -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com I can't see a valid reason why the parameters should pop up twice only when the query is executed by macro. (What version of Access is this?) A workaround might be to create a little unbound form with a couple...

Getting Excel on new computer to show dates like on old
I recently bought new computer. Had a load of excel files which I transferred over. The only problem now is where before the dates showed in the format "dd/mm/yy" they now show up as "dd/mm/yyyy" even though it's the same file. This is a major problem as the new date doesn;t fit and gets displayed as "######" since the date colum needs to be short to fit all data on the printed page. I thought that things like this get saved in the file. Does anyone know of a way to get dates to display dd/mm/yy without having to change all the dates in each individual...

Can I Make Calendar Overlay my Default View?
I have my personal calendar and a shared public calendar. I have found how to go to the calendar shortcut, select the two calendars, and then overlay them. However, if I go to the folder view that overlay view goes away. Also, if I restart Outlook, I have to go through all of the work to reset that view up again. I found the "save calendar choice" freeware application mentioned in this forum elsewhere but this did not seem to really do the trick. For one thing, it only saves the view choice as side-by-side. Really, what I want to do is save my default calendar view to always sho...

Want to Group messages by date only in Outlook XP 2002
When you use the grouping function in an Outlook XP 2002 folder (like Inbox) to group by Received field; you get multiple groups each containing one message, because the field is a date-time field. I want to group all messages received any given day, discarding the time data. Anybody knows how to do this, seems a very simple thing to do. Maybe I'm bypassing something. Thanks -- HBC Unfortunately you can't...only Outlook 203 can do this. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Re...

Reports by date
I'm trying to get reports based on a user input date. I don't want all the records in the database just the entries from a certain date and newer. Could someone please help? Thanks ...

Change the default Calendar
Hej to all I have outlook 2010 with 2 calendars, calendar and work. By default the default calendar is calendar, but I would like to be work, since calendar have almost my private things, there is a way to change the default calendar to work. Thanks to all. Sofia No, you'll have to copy over the items from one to the other. Personally I don't use 2 calendars for this but use a single calendar and categorize my appointments accordingly. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/191 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft...

Highlighting date cells before the event elapses
I need to set up an equipment calibration chart. This means that I will need to look down the chart and see if a piece of equipment is due for testing (about 2 months should do it). If anyone has any ideas about how to flag up the cell with the due date I would be hugely appreciative. I'm using office 2000 (I think) Hi lots of ways to approach this .... depending on how much information you want stored (ie do you want a history of equipment calibration or are you just going to keep last & next dates for each item?). if you want just last & next then one way would be .........

Posting Beg. Balances for middle of year
Hello! I am a new user to GP and I have tried using the help doc's within GP but I think I need more instruction. I am trying to set beginning balances for 6/30/07 in order to post activity for subsequent months. What are the steps needed to complete this task? Here is what I did thus far, 1.) set up fiscal year 2007 with twelve periods 2.) not sure if this was correct - posted a JE for 6/30/07 3.) ran TB to see if 7/1/07 would show beginning balance. 4) TB showed no beg. balance, so reversed JE in #2 I can not set 6/30/07 has a historical period, b/c I posted the JE above.....

Error upon installing GP 9.0 year-end update
Hello: Yesterday, since a client needed to have the year-end update for GP 9.0, I installed the update which includes service pack 3. I got the following message on all workstations but not the server: "A product on the computer is on a different version than the database version". Since the settings at the server and workstations were the same, per the dynamics.set file, I resolved the error by copying down the server's GP folder to the workstations. Issue resolved. Are there any problems with having a server's GP 9.0 folder residing on the workstations? Thanks! ...

Count Records for this week, this month, this quarter, this year
Hello, I am using the code-- =DCount("[ClaimID]","tblClaims","DateValue([DateCreated])=Date()") --to count the number of record created today. I would like to use a similar code to count the number of record created: 1) This week 2) This Month 3) This Quarter 4) This Year When I say “this”, I mean the current week, month, Quarter and Year based on NOW. For example, if I have 5 record for December 2009 and 6 records for December 2008, since we are in 2009 the total for “This Month” will be 5 (not 5 + 6 = 11). Also, my record CreatedDate has a dat...

how do I do a Planned vs Actual start date & end date graph #2
hi, I'm plotting a Phase of a project in Excel and need to capture Planned vs Actual Start dates and End dates- how do I go about doing this in Excel using graphs? - please advise, thanks. ...

Reminders remain for an Outlook 2007 calendar that has been deleted
I'm running Outlook 2007 with Windows 7, and I had set up a calendar for my son's school schedule with daily reminders for his classes. I deleted the calendar and foolishly assumed that the reminders would be deleted as well. Is there any way to clear these reminders from my Outlook? Thanks for any help you can offer! EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Run the command or application in the Security context of specified user http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/1282dcc7-c0a0-4601-87e2-cd97ef257c99/run-the-command-or-applic.aspx Start, Run, outlook /cle...

Calendar Background Color?
I have a department that uses shared calendars from w/in each of their mailboxes. So each of them open them up in their Outlook 2007 client and they would like the calendars to be consistant in the color on each mailbox. As it stands now, they are different colors on all their clients I have tried making sure that they are opened in the same sequence (Debbie, Rick, Skip) but that doesn't seem to make a difference. Any ideas? Penny Miller <pennym@CO.CHELAN.WA.US> wrote: > I have a department that uses shared calendars from w/in each of their > mailboxes. So each of t...

Auto date changing in Excel is maddening
I'm using MS Office Excel 2003 (11.6113.5703) to post data that spans over several days. sample plot http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Bedini_SG:Replications:PES:Sterling_Allan:Data:Exp10.4_Different_Standing_Discharge_Rates or try http://tinyurl.com/6f8zn We had to jump through all kinds of work-arounds in order to accomplish this. It was not a straight-forward process, though it should have been. When I enter the date format, for example, as Format > Time > 3/14/01 13:30 And then enter 11/17/04 0:30:30, it enters okay, but when I double click on the cell to edit it, Ex...

Date Logging via Workflow
It's not enough in my company to simply know what Sales Stage a given Opportunity is in, but what date the new stage began. We not only need to know how long the Sales Cycle took, but how long between Stages. Please allow for Workflow date logging with Sales Stages. Better yet, Please allow for Workflow to update date flields. Even better, allow work flow to trigger JScript. --Dodd ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message...

Linking sheets which must update the date first.
I have 50 clients, each with an Accounts Recievable worksheet. Past due is determined by using the =now and =today functions. This information is then linked to a Master sheet which displays all 50 clients at one time. The problem is: When I open the Master sheet, the dates on the 50 'feeder' sheets do not update the date. Only if those sheets are opened does the date update. Is there a command to open and close those 50 sheets or a recalculate command or perhaps, a macro is needed to open then close the 50 sheets. Any suggestions? I posted the same question abou...

Budget dates
Is it possible to customize the dates in the budget, instead of having calender months? e.g. 010106 to 020606 Sorry no. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Boenerge" <Boenerge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64F0F8BF-B2A0-4E32-94EC-DE6DA5DEA798@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to customize the dates in the budget, instead of having > calender months? e.g. 010106 to 020606 ...

Text cell complains about date
I have a column containing ratios like 3/4, 3/0, 5/2, etc. I have them all formatted as text. All of the cells that have a zero as the second number (3/0) get a little green triangle and a warning that I have entered a "date string with only 2 digits for the year". Huh? How is "3/0" a date string with 2 digits for the year? And, why is it complaining about a text field? More importantly, how do I get Excel to stop being so "helpful" and leave my damned text data alone -- unexamined? Remove the warning in Options, Tools>Options>Error Checking in 2003...

Sorting search results by date created for multiple file types?
I am trying sort files that were created in a certain folder since December 5, 2009 until the current date. These files can be of the following file extensions PDF, ZIP, RAR. The files should be sorted in descending date created order with the oldest files on top. This works when one file type is involved. However, when the "Date Created" column is clicked, with multiple files in the search results; it does not sort correctly in descending or ascending order. How do I make Window XP sort the file search results in descending "Date Created" order with multiple...

Which Date does the system use for Date filter in Acvitities view?
CRM 3.0 Activity window in web client offers Date as a built in filter criteria. Which date does it use? It does not appear to use Due Date as the filter. The built in filter of Today vs Overdue does not bring up different result. How does this thing work? I ran into the same problem and found a hot fix that resolved the issue. You will need to contact Microsoft to have them send you the hot fix. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917822 -M "Winnie" <Winnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6C32AE4-C44B-4B45-97E9-1E616E83C105@microsoft.com... CRM 3.0...

How do you insert a date time stamp into a CString?
Hi, I need to know, how would you properly insert the current date time as ( mmddyyyy_hhmm ) into a CString? Thanks in advance! Jaime Use CTime::Format ("%m%d%Y_%H%M"), it returns the formatted date/time as a CString object. e.g., CTime oTime (2003, 7, 11, 15, 38, 0); CString strDateTime = oTime.Format ("%m%d%Y_%H%M"); "Jaime Rios" <jaimer@nvision-tech.com> wrote in message news:<058901c347bb$a6cf0f30$a001280a@phx.gbl>... > Hi, > I need to know, how would you properly insert the current > date time as ( mmddyyyy_hhmm ) into a CStr...

Frequency of date
I have a list of dates over a two year period (in this example it is over 2006-07; although it will vary given different data sets). I would like to create a table show the frequency of dates in each month. Jan -06 5 Feb -06 1 Is there an easy way to do this count. By far the easiest way is a pivot table. If you're new to Pivot Tables, start here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm Regards, Fred. "PAL" <PAL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BCC5BB32-65E8-4621-B899-BB9558859E46@microsoft.com... >I have a ...

x-axis dates
I have set up my line chart in 2007 with dynamic paramaters (names) and since then the date catagory is controlled by horizontal(values). The axis values are numbers even though the labels appear as dates. I have to use the microsoft numbers to determine the axis start and end limits. What happened? -- GeneS Perhaps I can better explain my problem. When I select the x-axis to reformat instructions are that I should be able to change axis type. That assumes I have horizontal (catagories) listed. I have horizontal(values) and there is no type to change. -- GeneS "Gene" ...

Sorting by month, disregarding the year
I have a list of names in one column, and their date of birth in another column. I want to sort day and month, disregarding the year, in order to see who has a birthday this month. But how ? In a helper column, add a formula of =MONTH(B2) copy down, and sort by the helper column. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Soffi" <Soffi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD1B63BC-9DE5-4C73-A694-19077D772598@microsoft.com... > I have a list of names in one column, and their date of birth in another > column. > I want to sort day and month, disregarding the year, in ord...