blank postcard template 4 x 6

Hi, I have a postcard that I made in MS Publisher that is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 in
size.  Obviously I can't use a .23 cent stamp on this item.  I was interested
in modifying my larger postercard and reducing it to a 4 x 6 template size so
I can save on postal expenses.  I couldn't find a blank template!  I've
purchased card stock and am ready to figure out a way to convert the larger
size to (4) 4x6 smaller postcards printed on a full sheet 8 1/2 x 11.  I'll
then have them cut to size.  So.. is there a easy to use template out there
and how do I convert (shrink) my current postcard to fit??

You'll not be able to put four postcards on one page using the 4 x 6 size. In page
setup, select postcard, this selection will give you the typical 23� card, 4.25 X
5.5.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Kenneth E. Carter, Jr." <Kenneth E. Carter, Jr. @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:17761227-FC19-4296-B74C-681FAD88FB8B@microsoft.com...
> Hi, I have a postcard that I made in MS Publisher that is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 in
> size.  Obviously I can't use a .23 cent stamp on this item.  I was interested
> in modifying my larger postercard and reducing it to a 4 x 6 template size so
> I can save on postal expenses.  I couldn't find a blank template!  I've
> purchased card stock and am ready to figure out a way to convert the larger
> size to (4) 4x6 smaller postcards printed on a full sheet 8 1/2 x 11.  I'll
> then have them cut to size.  So.. is there a easy to use template out there
> and how do I convert (shrink) my current postcard to fit??

0
gsauer (5093)
6/6/2005 8:00:21 AM
You aren't going to be able to get four 4"x6" cards out of 8�"x11" card
stock. You will need to either adjust down the card size or change card
stock.  I use blank 4"x6" index cards. Very economical, about a penny a card
in 500 card lots at Staples and no cutting.  Your printer should have a
setting for 4"x6" cards.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Kenneth E. Carter, Jr." <Kenneth E. Carter, Jr. @discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:17761227-FC19-4296-B74C-681FAD88FB8B@microsoft.com...
> Hi, I have a postcard that I made in MS Publisher that is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 in
> size.  Obviously I can't use a .23 cent stamp on this item.  I was
> interested
> in modifying my larger postercard and reducing it to a 4 x 6 template size
> so
> I can save on postal expenses.  I couldn't find a blank template!  I've
> purchased card stock and am ready to figure out a way to convert the
> larger
> size to (4) 4x6 smaller postcards printed on a full sheet 8 1/2 x 11.
> I'll
> then have them cut to size.  So.. is there a easy to use template out
> there
> and how do I convert (shrink) my current postcard to fit??

Excel template issues
I have a user that has a excel template on his network home dir NW 5.1 Server he says that after he creates a new file from that template - he goes to open and it tells him read only access running Excel 2000 thanks ...

Creating a letter from template
Is it possible in CRM? So far the only way i figured out to use templated is in an email and /KB-article. (And order offcourse) The thing i'm looking for is when selecting a contact, somehow i can make a letter activity and call a template that puts name & adress data etc. After that i should be able to print the letter, to put it in an enveloppe and send it someplace... So far it seems to me this cannot be done, but then again, i'm certainly not a CRM expert... Is it possible? If so, can anyone provide me the actions to be taken step by step ? thanks Kas "_Kas_&...

CRM 4.0 External Connector
Can anyone point me to CRM 4.0 External Connector installation guide? Cheers, Mandy. "Mandy" <Mandy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF297AE0-9446-46CB-91FA-CFF19A65F1DF@microsoft.com... > Can anyone point me to CRM 4.0 External Connector installation guide? The external connector is a license so nothing you need to install. -- Robert MacLean http://www.sadev.co.za thanks for update. would you know if there's any specs on how it integrates with crm? "Robert MacLean" wrote: > "Mandy" <Mandy@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

reply #4
When I am replying to a massage it does not get mark down as replied, any ideas? "mike" <metzioni@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2005b01c4589e$be684cc0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When I am replying to a massage it does not get mark down > as replied, any ideas? That's because you are using the Web interface. If you need to see which posts you have replied to, then you need to use a News reader. Try OE for starters, go here to see how to set it up. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=171164&product=oex ...

Where do I find SSADM 4+ templates in Visio ?
Hi, I understand SSADM 4+ templates were available in Visio 2002. I have just moved from Smartdraw to Visio Professional 2003 and am having difficulty finding SSADM 4+ templates. Does anyone know where I can find these templates? Are they still available in the 2002 version? ...

Exchange 2003 SP1 to get DST patch & Exchange 2000 patch is available to anyone for $4,000
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C746B0.CFF31030 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable http://blogs.technet.com/hied_west_blog/archive/2007/02/01/dst-2007-updat= e-outlook-time-zone-data-update-tool-released-february-1-2007.aspx In the "New Highlights" section: "Exchange Server 2003 SP1 will now be = supported for an updated version of the Exchange CDO patch to be = released shortly." and "DST Hotfixes for products in Extended Support can now be purchased for = ...

Why does 62 KB translate into 4.2 MB in Publisher?
When I added a 62 KB jpeg to my page, the overall file size jumped from ~275 KB to 4.2 MB. What gives? Let me guess - Publisher 2000? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Publisher induced baldness" <Publisher induced baldness@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9ED85165-A29E-44AA-AFE6-4F5A5D518991@microsoft.com... > When I added a 62 KB jpeg to my page, the overall file size jumped from > ~275 > KB to 4.2 MB. What gives? Publisher 2000 doesn't support compression. PUB2000: File Size Increases Unexpectedly When You Insert Picture ...

Visio 2003--Can't drag objects from templates into flow charts.
Utilizing Visio 2003 in an Microsoft XP environment, I have not been able to drag objects from templates onto flow charts. I do not understand why. ...

Too many different cell formats #6

format cell #4

Add a blank page separator
How do I add a blank page automatically as a separator after every 15 pages when printing a document of 250 pages? Use a macro containing the following code to print the document: Dim i As Long Dim blank As Document For i = 1 To 240 Step 15 ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:=i, To:=i + 15 Set blank = Documents.Add With blank .PrintOut .Close wdDoNotSaveChanges End With Next i -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professio...

Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter
Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter? To Whom It May Concern: Enclosed please find an education. Sincerely, eb -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "eb" <eb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4CEF7B84-6F7A-4D07-97B3-F349F3B11E54@microsoft.com... > Does anyone have a format or template for a Education Cover Letter? > "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill@mvps.org> wrote in message news:O3aNFsq2KHA.5212@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.g...

Winmail takes 4 minutes to load at boot time
Running Windows Vista Home Premium on Lenovo Laptop 2 gig mem. After logging in after rebooting, it takes 4 minutes to load Win mail. I used the "event Viewer" to see what was happening. It showed ESENT with ID 102--start Win mail, then the next event is ESENT ID 103 4 minutes later--terminate Win mail. Anyone have a clue why it is taking Win mail so long to load? Win mail works fine after computer loads. Fred Dwight Fred wrote: > Running Windows Vista Home Premium on Lenovo Laptop 2 gig mem. After > logging in after rebooting, it takes 4 minutes ...

Freeze Panes #4
I would like to know if it's possible to freeze panes without the 'freeze panes lines' appearing on the screen... TIA Stewart MOS Excel Expert (not good enough though!) You might try this. In this instance you would want to place cursor at c7 first. Sub setarea() ActiveSheet.ScrollArea = "$b6:h14" 'ActiveSheet.ScrollArea = "" 'to reset End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Stewart Walker" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68d501c42eb5$247f5760$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I would li...

IE 6/ActiveX assert in CTLNOWND.CPP line 305
Hello, I have a problem with an ActiveX inside a web page. A random ASSERT in CTLNOWND.CPP line 305 occours during a GetDC first call. It's seems wnd handle is still NULL (it begin valid immediatly after). If I retard calling putting a button in html page it work. CDC* COleControl::GetDC(LPCRECT lprcRect, DWORD dwFlags) { ASSERT((m_hWnd != NULL) || (m_bInPlaceSiteWndless && m_bInPlaceActive)); ..... This problem occours random (more times on faster machines and in release mode) and just on "init" time on my control. Probably my control does this operation in ...

OWA #4
Can't seem to open attachements through outlook web access. ...

AutoFilter #6
Thanks for the help. I am using Excel XP. I have a list of items that come from an Oracle Database. They are vehicle numbers that begin with a 0. (028,034,039,056, etc) I have an autofilter and want to filter out numbers >= 028 and <= 039. I always get an empty set returned to me. I assume this is because these are text items rather than numbers. Is there a way to accomplish this filter with text? Hmmm, not really sure if this is what you mean but have you tried puting a ' infront of the number, it denotes it as text. (It is under the " key) >-----Original Messag...

X axis location
I created a chart with x-axis at the bottom. How do I make the chart have the x-axis on top instead? (Y axis can stay on the left side as it is now). thanks T. Hi, I think if you click on the Y axis, go to format axis, and check the "Value (x)axis crosses at maximum value" at the bottom, you'll be set. jeff >-----Original Message----- >I created a chart with x-axis at the bottom. >How do I make the chart have the x-axis on top instead? > >(Y axis can stay on the left side as it is now). > >thanks >T. >. > ...

Opening Outlook #4
How does one change in which folder Outllook 2007 opens? "Deebee" <deebee@jhu.edu> wrote in message news:uLbAFrLrJHA.3700@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > How does one change in which folder Outllook 2007 opens? Tools-Options-Other-Advanced Options -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) I am using outlook 2007 window vista. I can open it there is an error saying Cannot open your default e-mail folder.File access is denied.You do not have the permi...