Beta Test - FrontPage

I have tried and tried and tried (unsuccessfully) to
publish a web page to a website.  I get a message that "I
am not currently logged onto the internet and need to be
logged on to complete this function" then it tries
(unsuccessfully) to dial up for me.  I have dsl online
(Earthlink) and am online 24/7.  How can I successfully
publish this web page?  The host is catalog.com.
0
bevhayes (1)

test
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ...

Test vista wm
testing vista wm ...

Office 2010 beta 12-09-09
I have downloaded this but it seems only to be available as a 32 bit version, which somewhat defeats the object. Has anyone installed the 64 bit version and are there any problems? Scott It depends on which version your selected to download. I think the Home/Business is only 32-bit. I downloaded Pro Plus 64-bit and have it on one computer. So far I have not encountered any problems, but I'm not a heavy Office user. Scott wrote: > I have downloaded this but it seems only to be available as a 32 bit > version, which somewhat defeats the object. Has anyone insta...

2010 office beta
We are using some vb code to copy slides from one power point presentation to another. The code is working properly with the previous office versions (2007, XP etc). But, for office 2010 the code to paste slide to the destination presentation is not working. It shows an error message: "Run-time error '-2147417851 (80010105)': Method 'Paste' of object 'Slides' failed" Please find attached PowerPoint2010-Error.JPG also. Code used to copy and paste the slides is as follows: Dim oSource As Presentation Dim oTarget As ...

Beta Test
I have tried and tried and tried (unsuccessfully) to publish a web page to a website. I get a message that "I am not currently logged onto the internet and need to be logged on to complete this function" then it tries (unsuccessfully) to dial up for me. I have dsl online (Earthlink) and am online 24/7. How can I successfully publish this web page? The host is catalog.com. ...

Setting up test environment to test CRM 3 to CRM 4 upgrade...
So much of the planning information for and in-place up upgrade CRM 3.0 to 4.0 mentions testing the upgrade. But it really seems like an all-or-nothing deal. This scares me because we use a few 3rd party helper apps (c360, TAPI for CRM) and don't want to go through a 99 steps before realizing it hangs on the 100th. Has anyone set up a test environment to test things out, perhaps in a VM. Here's my current infrastructure (only the machines that are relevant). Server 1: CRM 3 Server running Win2003R2, SQL 2005SP2 Server 2: Exchange Server running Win2003R2, Exchange 2003, CR...

2010 Beta: Wiki Linking (other than to page in same section?)
The wiki linking in ON2010 Beta is nice. One can easily create a new page in a section and have the link to it -- in one easy step. Can one use sytax to link/create a page in *another section* of a notebook? David ...

test
test ...

test
123 ...

test
this is test news ...

Determine whether test will fit in textbox
I have a continuous form that I am using to display a bunch of text to a user, so they can easily scroll through the records. I'm looking for a function which I can run that will tell me whether the text in the textbox is completely visible or not. Ideally, I'd like to use this function in a conditional formatting criteria so that if the text exceeds what is visible in the textbox, I can color code the textbox. Any ideas? -- Don''t forget to rate the post if it was helpful! email address is invalid Please reply to newsgroup only. Dale, I think the first thing you ...

Can't send test message, mail takes a while to send.
This is a strange problem. Was using POP mail happily and without problems on a rented hosting server. I needed to upgrade the server and chose another one from a different company. Having repointed and reset up all the domains I use, I have a weird problem with outlook (2003). When using "Test Email Settings" - everything checks out apart from sending a test message, which seems to time out. When I use it for real email, it works, but the email takes between 10-30 seconds to go - even if its just simple, small, text messages. User/password details on the new machine are diffe...

Word 2007 Form Won't Download From a FrontPage Web Site
I've created a form in Word 2007 that includes text boxes and check boxes that visitors should be able to download and save from a link to that file posted on a FrontPage 2003 Web site. When the file is downoaded, it comes in as some type of zip file. Why is this happening? Go to http://11e1.gdpkeyboarding.com/Questionnaire.htm and click the link in this sentence: "Click here to download the Questionnaire." Thanks in advance for any advice. Arlene The default file format in Word 2007 is .docx, which actually is a sort of ..zip file. You have two alternatives...

test #38
test There is a "test" group specifically for this purpose. W. Wells wrote: > test > > ...

Test Possible Performance Gain After DBCC DBREINDEX
Hi, Recently I was asked to reindex on one large database tables - there was a performance issue and we hope rebuild the indexes will help. I ran the DBCC DBREINDEX command for each tables in this database, I also ran EXEC EXEC sp_updatestats to update statistics. We use SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition. After I reindexed the tables, I was asked to test if performance is better than before. I would like to know, if there is some simple query/tool available to help me to test, or confirm that after database table index rebuild, the performance is better or acceptable. I understand a truly s...

testing smart card minidriver
when testing smart card minidriver in windows 7, got the following errors: "cmck exec Reconnect" always show that Testing through CAPI calls Submitting CSP PIN for reader \\.\DMWZ ESAFE 0\ CryptAcquireContext - CRYPT_NEWKEYSET CryptGenKey Reconnecting CryptAcquireContext - CRYPT_DELETEKEYSET CryptAcquireContext failed unexpectedly d:\5429t\testsrc\dstest\security\core\credentials\smartcard\cmck\cmck\fnreconnect.cpp Line: 264 WIN32 0x80090016 Keyset does not exist. in windows xp, it always passed. i have no idea! this is my log. in XP: /* P:608 T:3380 8-30...

Name Manager Version 3 Beta 2
Name Manager Version 3 Beta 2, developed by Jan Karel Pieterse and myself, with Mac localisation by Matthew Henson, is available for download from http://www.DecisionModels.com/downloads.htm Please let us know of any bugs ... Charles ______________________ Decision Models FastExcel Version 2 now available. www.DecisionModels.com/FxlV2WhatsNew.htm ...

Moving exchange 5.5 server to Test Domain
I have a test exchange 5.5 server in our production domain and want to move the server with all its information to our test domain. There is no link between our production domain and test domain, is there anyway this can be done. I did move it but exchange does not start, I think its is to do with the exchange service account, how do i add the new test account as the service account in exchange while there is no link to the production domain. Also can I add the local admin account to the information store service. Please Help. Our domains are windows 2000. "gurvinder.nijjar" &l...

test 07-11-10
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01CB208F.B6D11900 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_002C_01CB208F.B6D11900" ------=_NextPart_001_002C_01CB208F.B6D11900 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable This is a test ------=_NextPart_001_002C_01CB208F.B6D11900 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">...

How to uninstall Office 2010 (Beta)
I recently installed the Beta version of Office 2010, but now want to uninstall it. For some reason, the program does not want to uninstall. I've tried uninstalling in safe-mode, and that did not work either. Has anyone else come across this problem/know how to fix it? "Stremfel" <Stremfel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9B96ACA-8E54-481F-93F9-B6C913F5E255@microsoft.com... > I recently installed the Beta version of Office 2010, but now want to > uninstall it. For some reason, the program does not want to uninstall. > I'v...

DPM 2010 beta bug reporting?
I've got a major bug / problem with DPM 2010 beta. I can't find it anywhere on connect to submit a bug report, although Connect was where I grabbed the installation. What's my best method of contact here? My DPM console won't even start anymore, and if I do a Get-ProtectionGroup from the DPM powershell that crashes as well. All I did was try to modify the PG and disable "(Auto)" on my SQL 2005 server, it hung and crashed during this and now I can't even modify anything anymore. *bang head on desk* If anyone from MS wants to contact me directl...

Visio 2003 Beta / Win XP and symbols
Two queries: (a) Has Visio 2003 beta got a decent GIF filter? 2002 creates appalling gifs - I had to go back to Visio 2000 (b) Is there a way around Windows XP NOT rendering symbols (eg omega, theta, lambda etc) when saving graphics files? (I save as gifs using the Win98SE PC using the same Visio version 2000) Pemo ...

Testing in production (unbelievable!)
I've worked in software development for decades. It's unfathomable that MS would put a change into place without thorough testing. The LIABILITY of doing this in such a way that it impacts the financial transactions of MILLIONS of people adds up to a lot of $$$ very quickly. Know what I mean? This was not, apparently, a "change" in the sense of modifying software code. It was an administrative change in the server environment. These happen all day, every day, in businesses big and small. And some of them don't work out as planned. Many of these are impossible to t...

test
tesdt ...

Source of difficulty of automated testing?
http://www.stickyminds.com/sitewide.asp?ObjectId=6408&Function=edetail&ObjectType=COL I want to be sure that I understand this problem better. Here is what I need to know: Is it possible to design and build custom GUI controls such that even the operating system has no way to determine the state of this control? > I want to be sure that I understand this problem better. Here is what I need to > know: Is it possible to design and build custom GUI controls such that even the > operating system has no way to determine the state of this control? Sure. If you write you o...