be able to print indivually different labels on multiple label sh.

hi
i want to be able to use publisher to print individual labels on a multiple
label sheet,
any ideas
regards
greg
0
Greg7423 (349)

Do you mean different addresses on the labels or be able to print one label
as needed and tell it which label you want to use? (I do the latter in
Word.)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi
> i want to be able to use publisher to print individual labels on a
> multiple
> label sheet,
> any ideas
> regards
> greg

---

jl_amerson (3088)
10/28/2004 10:16:47 PM
Use the Arrange, set margins, columns and rows in accordance with the label
stock you are using.

Fill in the cell for the label on the sheet you want to use.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi
> i want to be able to use publisher to print individual labels on a
multiple
> label sheet,
> any ideas
> regards
> greg

0
Retired (261)

propagate changes through different folders
I'm sure this is a dumb question but I can't seem to find any data on the newsgroup although it must be a common query. I have all my contacts in my contact folder (as that is what syncs to my pda). I also have a lot of subfolders containing one or more of the coats. If I change a contact in the contatcs folder is there a way toi have it search out and update all the same contact records in different folders? I also use plaxo and think that maybe this has a facility to sort the problem but am not sure. If it's not possible to configure it then can I write a bit of code and ...

Summing on 3 different values
I want to sum a text box on 3 different values on a form. The values are 1,2,3. Each sum will go into one of three seperate text boxes How can I say to access '=Sum([Progress])', but only on 1s, and only on 2s and on 3s. instead of all numbers combined, which is what I get at present. Hi Eric, here is the first equation for a ControlSource: =Sum(IIF(nz([Progress])=1,1,0)) I'll leave it up to you to do the others <smile> Warm Regards, Crystal remote programming and training http://MSAccessGurus.com free video tutorials http://www.YouTube.com/user/...

the dates to label the x axis on the scatter chart won't print
I'm using windows XP excel 2000 professional version and having problems printing a scatter chart for the data. The x axis should show the date, which it does on another computer exactly like mine. I have elininated the printer as the problem . ...

help on vba macro to put multiple charts on multiple worksheets based on table in each worksheet
I have a 26 workbooks with about 100 worksheets for tracking stocks. It is in the form of a table. It has date, open, low, high, close volume, and adjusted close for the headers. Each worksheet is named after the stock ticker name such as ATT. I am trying to create a macro which will go through each sheet from a list in column C of a sheet called Insurt and create 3 charts on each sheet. One with the prices and dates excluding the volume for the entire table, approximately 1500 rows. The second chart is for 250 rows, approximately 1 year, and the third chart is for 50 rows, approximately 3 mon...

Bar Chart Percentage Graph with Dollar Labels
Hello. I am trying to replicate a graph that someone else made and I can't find a way to do it. It is basically a simple bar graph, but with a trick. In Year 1, I have $459. 15% of the $459 is product x and the other 85% is product y. The graph is two stacked columns (one with 15%, the other with 85%),but the label is $459. As the years progress, the dollar number changes. The left axis measures dollars, so that the shape of the graph depends on dollar volume. I just need to figure out a way to create a simple bar graph, but divide each bar into the component percentages. I'd ...

Exch 2003: Adding multiple e-mail addresses?
Hi all.. In Exchange Server 5.5 I remember being able to have multiple SMTP addresses per user/mailbox - ie assuming a defauly reply-to address of james@domain.com, I could also have an address of jim@domain.com, jimmy@domain.com etc etc.. for the same user. I can find info on having multiple addresses where the 'domain' is different (using a recipient policy), but not where the user portion of the address is different.. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Many thanks in advance, James You do this through Active Directory Users Computers snap in. Double click on the...

printing issue
I'm using Publisher 2007 to create multi-page documents that are basically repeat formats every 2 pages (i.e., the format is the same on pages 1,3,5, etc. and also the same on pages 2,4,6,etc.) Every other page contains a graph (bar graph) created in Excel 2007 and copied into the Publisher document. The graphs were all created with the same formats and copied/pasted the same way. When I print the document (Ikon 500 color printer) a solid black box appears where the graph should be on some of theh pages. Other pages print fine. Suggestion was made that there is an issue with Publisher....

Single Row from Multiple Columns and Rows
Beginner, struggling with the following, any help appreciated. I have a postcode table which is setup per property e.g. Business | Number | Street | Town | Postcode Abusiness MyStreet MyTown MT20 3SN 1 MyStreet MyTown MT20 3SN 2 MyStreet MyTown MT20 3SN 3 MyStreet MyTown MT20 3SN 4 MyStreet MyTown MT20 3SN ...

AR Aging across multiple databases/companys
Does anyone know of a way to get a report for the AR Aging that will allow multiple databases/companies? We currently have 5 databases set-up one for each of our companies and I have yet to figure out how to get the information from all 5 into one report--which is what our Board would like to see. Thanks so much! I accomplished this by doing a multicompany smartlist that included all open invoices. I then created a smartlist excel template that would calculate the aging bucket based on the current date and the invoice date. My template includes a pivot table so that all o...

Spreadsheet Received by Email Isn't Printing Properly
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a coworker who has shared a spreadsheet she sent a great deal of time formatting with myself and a few others. When she views or prints it, the spreadsheet consist of 6 pages. When any of the recipients views the spreadsheet it consist of 12 pages, and if we print it consists of 14 pages. As near as I can tell all of her formatting holds, but for some reason the view is showing us the far right column on it's own page and the print is adding an extra page break for the 5, 6, 12, and 13 pages. In house ...

Excel Printing Issue
Unable to print excel document from within print preview window. Any solution on how to make this happen? Thnx again... ...

Access 2007 and rotated labels
Can anyone tell me if the latest version of Access allows rotated labels or text fields? Be nice if they FINALLY did! (The MS knowledge base doesn't seem to know.) -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200712/1 Yes, text fields, and labels, can be set to vertical, but I don't see where you can set how it is displayed. My tests all show it turned 90 degrees clockwise and that's it. You can access the property by going to the VERTICAL property in the ALL or OTHER properties tab. -- Bob Larson Access World Forums...

Multiple CC recipients
When we send e-mails and we cc them, the cc recipients receive the e-mail multiple times. For example, if an e- mail is cc'd to 5 people, each cc person receives 5 copies of the e-mail. We are using Outlook 2002 under Windows XP. Any ideas? Thanks Angie That is not normal behavior. Are you sending to distribution lists that the recipients may have membership to more than one? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Angela Rogers" <a.rogers@itecemployment.com.au> wrote in message news:04ce01c3bad0$4f54b060$a501280a@phx.gbl... When we send e-mails and we cc them, the cc...

Printing MAC Address
Hi, I am using the followign to try and print the MAC Address but nothing gets printed to the screen. Do I need to perform a cast of some sort or format the data prior to printing... IP_ADAPTER_INFO AdapterInfo[16]; DWORD dwBufLen = sizeof(AdapterInfo); DWORD dwStatus = GetAdaptersInfo(AdapterInfo,&dwBufLen); PIP_ADAPTER_INFO pAdapterInfo = AdapterInfo; do { PrintMACaddress((pAdapterInfo->Address)); ...... void MACAddress::PrintMACaddress(unsigned char MACData[]) { AfxMessageBox(MACData[0]); } Any help would be appreciated TIA It is because pAdapter...

Christmas labels from Entourage group
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Every Christmas I spend hours trying to print labels from the Christmas group in my Entourage address book. I do not want to merge the entire Entourage address book to the labels. Just the Christmas group of 100 names and addresses. Currently I get only a choice of all 683 or nothing. <br> Where do I indicate just the Christmas Group? Am going to resort to handwriting the addresses if I don't get help. Thanks. How did you go about creating the labels? Did you use the Mail Merge Ma...

delete multiple leads
IS it posible to delete more than 30000 leads created on an specific time at once? How? Thanks in advance You can try manually setting the DeleteionStateCode on the LEadsBase table to 2. Then the Deleteion Service will actually perform the delete for you in the background. You could also try to manually delete the records directly from the table. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 02:46:29 -0800, una@cualquiera.com <unacualquieracom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: IS it posible to d...

Odd printing problem
Not sure if this is an IE, Outlook, or XP Pro problem, but here goes: Today, I tried to print a web page out of IE6, but the data was not sent to the printer queue. I imported the page into Word and printed it from there successfully. I then tried to print an Email message from Outlook10.26 - same result. I'm running two printers: a laser off of LPT1, and an inkjet off of a USB port. I've had the same setup running without glitches for some time now, until today. Suggestions? Thanks in advance... -- Where there's a will, there's two lawyers and a probate judge... It...

printing checks #9
How do you print checks, including the bank information (routing number, account number, & check number)? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=39. "john" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16b8f01c44809$6b3b7220$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How do you print checks, including the bank information > (routing number, account number, & check number)? ...

Manipulating Field to show data differently that entered
I am working in a venue tracker database and I have a look up box in the header, searching for a venue name in alpha order. The problem is, we have many venues that start with "THE," so searching is not as easy if you don't remember that "the." How do a break apart the field to show like so: "Restaurant One, The"? Thank you for any help! -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Create a query based on your Venue table. The first field will be VenueID. In the second field, put the following expression: RevisedVenueName:IIF(Left([VenueName],4) ...

WON'T print whole area
Anyone know how to make it so i can print off this excel sheet FULLY an not just the dates, its put a line down and is only printing off th dates. Anyone? 'SCREENSHOT (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/azkaban04/excel.jpg -- martynjackso ----------------------------------------------------------------------- martynjackson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2829 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47861 Martyn Under File>Page setup... check the Fit to pages wide radio button, enter 1 in 'wide' ...

M04: Tax Estimator Only Prints 2004 Details, not 2003
In MS Money 2004 Deluxe, I am using the Tax Estimator (under the Taxes menu) to estimate my total tax liability for 2003 (I needed to do this for my 1/15/04 4th quarter 2003 estimated payment). Unlike prior versions, Money 2004 estimates taxes for BOTH the last year (2003) and the current year (2004). Part of the etimation process is to enter information on deductions, income, etc. (as was the case in prior versions of Money). I then go to print out this input information for my records, by using the File-Print function when in the "Income" entry step of the Tax Estimator. The pr...

How to print out every 4th page using Microsoft Word 2003
I have a word document which is 2700 pages long. I need to print out every 4th page onto letterhead. Is there a means to do this? TIA. You could use a macro containing the following code: Dim i As Long With ActiveDocument For i = 1 To .Range.Information(wdActiveEndPageNumber) Step 4 .PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="p" & i, To:="p" & i Next i End With That's assuming that it is just those pages that you want to print, and not the whole document with every fourth page on letter head and the other three pages of each lett...

extract multiple numbers from string
Hi, How can I extract multiple numbers from a single text field where multiple numbers are separated by a comma? Each record looks something like this:(NumField1) [78115, 98112, 98991] OR (NumField2) [26775,18667]. I want to associate each extracted number from within brackets with another number from same record (in parens) and append pair to a table. Thanks for any help. Try using the Split function. Dim varValues As Variant varValues = Split(NumField1) will create an array where varValues(0) will be 78115, varValues(1) will be 98112 and varValues(2) will be 98991 for t...

printing workbook
How can I print multiple worksheets from a workbook on one page? Hi Lisa- AFAIK there is no direct way to do so, although someone may offer up some VBA procedure as a solution. What you might want to consider is setting up another sheet as your print area and use simple formula links to read the data in from the sheets where it is actually stored. Less desirable, but you could also copy & paste from the other sheets to a single sheet and print from it. HTH |:>) "Lisa" wrote: > How can I print multiple worksheets from a workbook on one page? ...

Multiple User Access to a Money File
I would like to maintain my money file locally on a server/NAS/ect...and be able to have another person on my network access it, and not be worried about corrupting the file. I am not satisfied with the "share" feature where my info gets uploaded to a server and another windows live ID can access it. -- J ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggesti...