Avery Template 5160-Text in label does not line up when printed

I typed up the labels using Publisher 2000 SR1.  I have an HP Inkjet printer.
 I have a template in the package of labels and the text lines up perfectly.
When I print it onto the actual labels, it does not line up.

Publisher 2000 user here.

You might want to get the other SRs, Office 2000 updates at

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/CD010699551033.aspx?ofcresset=1

On your label printing problem, when you select

File
Print

Select the Page Options button, then the Custom Options button and verify
the Margins and Gaps are correct for you card stock.

If you make changes, be sure to resave the file to keep the settings.

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

"Kathy" <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I typed up the labels using Publisher 2000 SR1.  I have an HP Inkjet
>printer.
> I have a template in the package of labels and the text lines up
> perfectly.
> When I print it onto the actual labels, it does not line up.

0
Don

Controlling printed records when report bound to multiple tables
I created a report that uses the control from a form to generate a report based on that record's primary key. This form also has a subform which has relationships tied to the primary key for record identification and is linked to the main table. When preview the report the data from the subform either does not show up in the preview when using the filter [control]=[form]![control].[value] or makes multiple copies of the report equal to the number of entries in the subform's table. Is there any way around this? I have tried queries but have not found a way to use a f...

downloading Avery labels templates
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am panicking! I do volunteer work for an organization which includes sending out mailings to over 200 people. I usually print mailing labels from Avery label templates. Although I have done it in the past, I am no longer able to download Avery labels from their website. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a way around it? Downloading anything from anywhere other than a Microsoft site really isn't an Office issue, so I'm afraid you're not likely to find an answer or a solution here... Es...

Permissions is not allowing me to use my print preview.
Help! Don't understand My Permission in Excel. Even though I unrestrict, it still doesn't allow me to Preview my documents. How do I reset? Please Help, ...

Line Graph with two different data points
Hello, I am trying to create a line chart with numbers from my product Vs a competitor. The problem i am having is how can i make a chart that will have four data points comparing to each other? For example Product A- 1.5 1.2 1.6 1.8 Product B- 2.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Product A- 70% 20 % 30% 67% Product B- 65% 30% 65% 55% How do i get all of these numbers on one chart? Is a line chart correct. I want to see these numbers compared?? Thank you so much Hi, Since the number don't appear related to the percentages you might plot them on the same chart but two different axes. If they were relate...

Can Line Chart Overlaps be Highlighted?
Can the overlap portion(s) of two lines in a chart be shown in a different color, without having to manually draw a shape? I would like to show the areas where Line A is above Line B as red, and the areas where it crosses below in blue - is it possible to do this without manually drawing in shapes? Hi, To some extent it depends how many times the lines cross. If it's just the once then you can use area charts to provide the shading. http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng21.htm http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=590 This may help if the used one line as a base line...

Printing in excel always comes out in bold even tho bold not on
When I print in excel my work always comes out in bold even though the bold is not switched on. Any suggestions?? It could be a printer setting. Does it print in bold from other applications? Regards, Fred "Scarlett50" <Scarlett50@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF3BAEA1-4D22-449E-BB8F-31DD8855AF20@microsoft.com... > When I print in excel my work always comes out in bold even though the > bold > is not switched on. Any suggestions?? No only when I have to type a report in excel - the actual report is ok on other computers! but...

worksheet labels based on cell results
How can I build a macro to use the contents of several cells in a column to label a corresponding number of worksheets with their contents. Ideally this would also build links to the tabs so that a user could click on a specific cell (in that column) and be redirected to the corresponding worksheet Thanks, Mitch Hi for labeling the tab try something like activesheet.name=activesheet.range("A1").value For the second question try using a Hyperlink (Insert - Hyperlink) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Mitch wrote: > How can I build a macro to use the contents of ...

run Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line
This might look simple but I cannot figure it out. How can you run a Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line? (like in Word, you can do winword file.doc /mNAMEOFTHEMACRO ) In a command line I am not sure. Try posting at microsoft.public.publisher.programming Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.org >-----Original Message----- >This might look simple but I cannot figure it out. > >How can you run a Microsoft Publisher 2002 macro in command line? >(like in Word, you can do winword file.doc /mNAMEOFTHEMACRO ) >. > ...

Printing in reverse order
I have printed out nearly 500 letters to be mailed out using mailmerge and publisher. I would like to not run them through the printer again and print address info on the reverse side so they can be run through a folding machine and mailed out. PROBLEM: the list and the pages are in reverse order and since I merged personal info on one side, the address side must correspond. Can publisher print out in reverse? I have tried copies from 500 - 1 but it still print from 1 - 500. The original list was not sorted in any manner, it was exported from a database. Suggestions please... TIA R...

time line in chart
Hi How do I put a vertical line in a chart in excel at a given point? i.e. timeline Thanks Jon I know this is too elementary, but go from here: You have a scatter chart from A1:B6 (X A1:A6; Y B1:B6) 10 3 11 4 12 5 13 6 14 7 15 8 A 2nd source series is A8:B9 (X A8:A9; Y B8:B9) 13 0 13 6 giving you the a vertical line at X=13. "jon" <jon@nospam.com> wrote: >Hi >How do I put a vertical line in a chart in excel at a given point? i.e. >timeline >Thanks >Jon ----== Posted via Pronews.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.prone...

Publisher 2003
I'm attempting to print a calendar and I keep getting the message, "Cannot load the printer driver." I have no idea what that means other than I'm unable to print my calendar. Anyone have any ideas? I get the same message whenever I try to print a card I've created. HELP! -- The computer has been chucked out the picture window and the birds are nesting in it. *sigh* Merrie wrote: > I'm attempting to print a calendar and I keep getting the message, > "Cannot load the printer driver." I have no idea what that means > other than I'm una...

Pivot Text
I know that excel is probably not the place to be doing this but..... I am wanting to create a matrix of information that is currently all in columns text. I have tried to use pivot tables but obviously whenever I drop text into the values area it is ecpecting a number. What can I use as an alternative Excel 2007 PivotTable With Text (and tricks) http://www.mediafire.com/file/yt1zy2nwgm0/12_11_09.xlsm http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/12_11_09.xlsm ...

Spam in subject line
I am using WIN2K and running microsoft outlook 2003 and some are running OE6. We are on a network running dsl on a Linksys router and are NOT using an in house mail server. The problem I am having is... whenever I send email to anyone on the network or even to myself it always returns with SPAM: in the subject line. I have added our domain as safe senders in the rules and the emails do not get stuck in the junk folder but SPAM will always be on the Subject line. We run a dynamic ip and a few months ago the IP was flagged at DSBL for running an open relay, but ever since the Ip addre...

centering text box in a table cell
Trying to do a project. I am attempting to center a text box in a row of a particular table. If I put it inline, I can kind of get it centered, but, it stays to the left side in the cell, doing about 32 of them, and they are all the same, tried adjusting, but must be doing something wrong. Select the text box, click on the dog icon on the picture toolbar, click none. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Bruce" <notreally@idontwantoo.com> w...

Blank lines on Purchase Order Line Item Comments
I'm having a problem that some purchase order are print blank lines in the line item comments section. I'm currently using a large text box to print the comments on the report. It seems like it's trying to fille the space with blank lines, sometimes. I've checked for CR-LF on the POs, but don't see any. Are there some escape key sequences that might trigger this? Some other reason I'm over looking? A better way to display PO line item comments? Thanks If the PO is a graphical format the report will hold the space for the text box independent of how much text is in it...

Outllok Templates
Hi (Running XP-PRO and Outlook 2000, with all current updates) I want to set up an auto reply to a specific incoming email using Templates. Where does Outlook look for custom, user -made templates? thanX! "Howie" Never mind, thanX ... found the answer on Slipstick.com !!!!!! "stuff" <Howie@*S*P*A*M*AetosCentric.COM> wrote in message news:%23XVBow4ZEHA.644@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi > > (Running XP-PRO and Outlook 2000, with all current updates) > > I want to set up an auto reply to a specific incoming email using Templates. > > Where do...

E-mail Template Question 07-14-03
Is it possible to have an e-mail template in CRM that has a Microsoft Word document attached to the template? -- $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $ $ Nick Maxwell, MCSE 2k, CCNA , A+ $ Systems Engineer $ Heartland Business Systems $ http://www.hbs.net $ nmaxwell@nospam.hbs.net $ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ...

Replacing ~ with text
i have a spreadsheet that gets delivered and some of the cells simply contain a "~". i want to replace the "~' with "N/A". however, when I use the Edit:Replace command, get a message back that says: "Microsoft Office Excel cannot find any data to replace. Check if your searc formatting and criteria are defined correctly. If you are sure that matching data exists in this workbook, it may be on a protected sheet. Excel cannot replace data on a protected worksheet." This worksheet is definitely NOT protected. Help! Hi ~ is a special character to Exc...

printing group of charts
I have workbook with 11 charts, each on separate chart sheet and I want to print them to PDF. I can not have them printed to one file. Instead they are splitted in 6 files, some with single page, other with 6 pages. I can not find out what is causing it. Can I somehow print to PDF and have one file created ? Thanks for help. Tony I have solved my problem. I had to push the page setup for all charts to be the same and now all is working well. I had to change the page sizes for all to A3 and than back to A4 to push excell to see that they are all the same. Tony "Tony" wrote:...

creating a regression line in a graph
I want Excel to plot a regression line in the graph. I know how to use the regression function. How do I do this? Chart|Add Trendline. You should be using an "X-Y (Scatter)" chart, not a "Line" chart. Jerry "sirsoto" wrote: > I want Excel to plot a regression line in the graph. I know how to use the > regression function. How do I do this? ...

2 data ranges shown on 1 line with 2 axis
Is it possible to have 2 data ranges plotted on one line against 2 value axis?? The X axis will be a dateline. I need to be able to look at a point on the line e.g., 3/07/05 and see a value on the Z axis and a different value on the Y Axis... but on 1 line not 2. I didnt think it was possible, but I have an engineer who believes this is possible. Help please ! cheers, Nadia Excel does not do 3D charts well. Maybe someone else can point you to ways to kluge this. "Nadia" <Nadia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4186078-FEDE-45D4-9849-C7B25804D945@micro...

Publisher 2007 printing problem
I have a publisher file 6x4 template. When I try to print on a 4x6 photo paper instead of 1 page landscape it prints 2 in portrait. No mater what I do seems to change this. First, File Print setup Size: 4x6 Portrait OK Then, File Page Setup Special Size Width: 6" Height: 4" Landscape OK Build your project Save File Print -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "tomincolorado" <tomincolorado@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CC2310B-E932-459A-94A2-45E96D530FC7@microsoft.com... >I have a publisher file 6x4 ...

Printing single Lable from address record in CRM
I have a client that wants to put a lable printer on a specific workstation where the user is creating or retrieving contact records. The desire is once the record is found the user would then be able to print an address lable locally for that single record. Anyone have any experience with this type of funtion. The Client is on MS CRM 3.0. Al Pemberton ...

Counting Lines of Text in TextBox
In a form, I have a text box in which memo text wraps. Is there any code that can count the number of lines of text that display in the textbox? My only workaround at this point is to use a non-proportional font like Courier, count the characters and divide by the number of characters that a line might contain. Unfortunately, this approach only gives me a rough estimate of the number of lines. And I'm stuck with Courier when I prefer Arial. Is there another way to count lines of text? Thanks. Jim Why? What will knowing the number of lines of text allow you to ...

How do I create/edit a publisher calendar template?
I did the MS jump thru the hoops help. Took an existing calendar template, edited the layout the way I wanted, then saved as a "template". I opened it up, changed the date range and bingo - all my changes were lost and it was back to the original layout. How/where do I get to changing the layout so that it applies to the whole document, even if there are date changes? The "master page" (which you think that may be a clue!) is blank as is my brain at this point. Kimburu <Kimburu@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How/where do I ...