Auto formatting features: How do I align page numbers in publicati

I've got a problem with my publication.  I can't align even page numbers to
the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well?  Can
someone help me?
0
Cissy99 (1)

Cissy99 wrote:
> I've got a problem with my publication.  I can't align even page numbers to
> the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well?  Can
> someone help me?

You need to create a two-page master rather than a one-page master. What
version of Publisher are you running?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

user initials and auto correction
Hi, Can someone please help me with the following...? People usually type JD in the To: field when they want to send me an email via Outlook. After a recent addition and deletion of another account with the initials of JD I'm finding that it is default to this user - and it's not even trying to qualify the correct recipient with a list of possible users, like it does with other similar users. I would like it to ask for qualification and also default to my account. Any ideas anyone? Thanks, Joe "Joey D" <joeydocherty2404@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Can...

Cell Format #4

Formatting #13
Hi How can i have codes in this form 00.00.0000.00, & i wanted to sum to the values below like next code, 00.00.0000(+1).00 I'm tired to format but always sum in the last 2 digits 00.00.0000.00(+1), what can i do Someone can help me Thanks How did you put 00.00.0000.00 in the cell? Did you type 0 and then give it a custom format? If yes, try changing your custom format to: 00\.00\.\0000.00 Then add 1, but make sure that the resulting cell also has this custom format. This is really a funny formatted number with 2 decimal places now. Carla wrote: > > Hi, > How can i ...

Investment Summary on Home Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C4EF37.6BEB29B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Okay, I have had investments that I have sold completely within an = account and purchased other investments. When I go to "My Money" home = page, it will still show the old investment under the "Investment = Summary", "Investment Performance" and "Best and Worst Performance" = sections, along with the new investments. How can I clear out the old = investments from...

Page up and Page down
Is there any way the you can use Code to cause a form to do page up and page down. I have a Long form that some of the information that is at the bottom of the form is out of view and only use by certain people. How can I have a botton on click go page down to the bottom and another button that will return the form to the top of the form. I know that you can use the keys to accomplish this but for appearance value I would rather use a button on the form to accomplish this. any ideas? Sandrao, You can put a Page Break control on your form. Then, code on the Click event of your button...

conditional formatting in excel #3

How many pages can a booklet have?
Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a publisher booklet. Each page has three photos. There is no limit, your RAM may decide for you. What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Verystumped" <Verystumped@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F2778CF-7B14-4BDD-93C5-EF9B39E2C1A7@microsoft.com... > Hi how many pages can a booklet have? Is there a limit to the pages in a > publisher booklet. Each page has three photos. ...

Conitional Formatting
Hello. I have two fields in a subform, "User" and "IT Announcement" I would like to do conditional formatting to this effect: On ther "User" field: If "IT Announcement" = Yes then make the "User" field turn blue (I would choose the color blue from the conditional formatting selection. How would you write this? Thanks. Iram/mcp On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:59:01 -0700, Iram wrote: > Hello. > I have two fields in a subform, "User" and "IT Announcement" > I would like to do conditional formatting to this effect: > On...

Excel number formatting #2

greyed out auto text
Created custom toolbar in Word with menu, autotext and email button as directed in "Quick sales letters for e-mail" demo video, but when I click email button, new email message appears in Outlook but auto text choices are greyed out???? Any ideas?? ...

Summarising per page
Hi all, I have a worksheet that contains a list of numbers, and in printout is more than 5 printed pages. What I want is to summarise the list per printing page. I want to do this for any printed page length (i.e. Letter, A4,) or orientation (Portrait, Landscape). Thanks in advance, Regards Nick Hi have a look at http://tinyurl.com/2pxmw -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Nick Karoumpalos wrote: > Hi all, > I have a worksheet that contains a list of numbers, and in printout is > more than 5 printed pages. > What I want is to summarise the list per printing page. > ...

Link to Page when saving to web
Hi, I have some drawings that have several shapes with "Go to page on double-click" behavior. How can I keep this functionality when saving as a web page? Thanks ...

insert text to different pages and update
Is there a way to insert a text cell from one page put into another page and when the first page cell is updated the second page cell will also be updated. Using the = sign just displays the formula, not the text. :confused: Thanks Frank -- fwburkey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ fwburkey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30314 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=505331 Not clear what you are doing wrong. the formula should look lik =Sheet1!A1 Make sure there is noth...

How do I reverse the order of the pages I've written?
I've written 56 pages in a new book in Publisher, but have inserted them in reverse order, ie; page 56 should be page 1, and so on. How can I fix this ? At the bottom of your screen are little numbered pages. Pick on them with your mouse and drag them where they need to be. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "kaybee" <kaybee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D020743-D49F-4C02-A03C-7D09CB5553A7@microsoft.com... > I've written 56 pages in a new book in Publish...

MS Office Excel97: Removing Page Breaks
How do I remove page breaks? For some unknown reason they started appearing on a spreadsheet recently. I see dotted lines dividing up the sheet and large "Page ...." in the background. According to an Office 97 book I have, I should go to Tools->Options->View-tab and set the Page Break option off. There isn't any. If I right click outside the page area, I see PG menu items but none seem to work. There's also a PB View in the View menu, but clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything. Weird. -- Wayne T. Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada Cit...

Strange behaviour: show/hide formatting symbols reveals old change
In Word 2007, I'm getting some strange behaviour in a document that was authored by someone else. Track Changes is switched off, all changes have been accepted, and everything looks as it should in whichever view I happen to choose (Print Layout, Draft, whatever). But when I click to show formatting symbols (in whatever view) a whole lot of old changes - deletions AND insertions, ostensibly all accepted, and from before the document got to me - appear in the document, making it quite tricky to work with. These old changes are impervious to anything I try to do with them E...

formatting of charts changes when copying from excel 2000 to 200.
When I copy a chart from Excel 2000 and paste it into Excel 2003, some of the formatting is lost. In particular, scale and axis formatting. Is this a programming issue or can it be corrected easily. Thanks Hi, First one would answer why would you copy charts from 2000 to 2003, why not make them in 2003? Second and more important - how are you copying them - there are maybe 20 possible methods of copying a chart from one program to another. Please tell us exactly which steps you use to do the copying. Also, exactly what formatting are you loosing, what do you get instead? When ...

Excel chart linked in Word gets formatted when updateing.
Hi, I have a bit of an annoying issue with excel and word 2007, I have a Chart in excel, and the text on the horizontal axis is rotated 270 degrees,This Chart is linked in a Word document and when i do an update of the linked chart the text gets all messed up. Both of the files are saved in 97-2003 format. ...

DataSet & XML format
Hello, gurus I have a problem about format XML I use ms data access building block to get a data set from stored procedure. the dataset's save xml give me data with the elements. Is there any better way to format what I want ,says some attributes & some elements ?? Is it easy ?? or I must using string.format each datarow in the dataset to construct the xml or via xslt to transform ?? any idea ?? Regards, .Net Newbie *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! hi Query ur database to retrieve onl...

Format Cells #2
Two questions for you all.. 1) How do I format a cell if the value is over or equal to 0.001 as 00Kg 001g? 2) if the value of the cell is zero how do i write "nil" in the text? I have looked at format cells, but can not work out how to do this. Thanks Andy I'm not sure you can do it within the cell, but in an adjacent cell try this =IF(A1=0,"nil",INT(A1)&"Kg "&(A1-INT(A1))&"g") assuming A1 holds your raw data. Ian "Andy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:278e01c5095f$7b2d8110$a50128...