Adding More Tear-Offs

I am using Publisher 2003. I've inserted the Tear-Off object. Is there
a way to add more of them? I'd like to shrink the size of each tab, and
just add more of them to my project.

Any ideas? Is there a way to modify the object, or any place to change
the options for it?

Thanks!

Dana wrote:
> I am using Publisher 2003. I've inserted the Tear-Off
> object. Is there a way to add more of them? I'd like to
> shrink the size of each tab, and just add more of them to
> my project.
>
> Any ideas? Is there a way to modify the object, or any
> place to change the options for it?
>
> Thanks!
====================================
The Phone Tear-Off object has 5 sections?

If you drag the left or right handle to make the
object wider...more tear-offs will appear.
--

John Inzer

0
oobie (2069)
7/7/2006 11:40:04 PM
Delete the current tear-offs, create an one row table with how many tabs
(columns) you need. The text will not be synchronized, but it is easy to
copy/paste.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Dana" <dana.reale@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am using Publisher 2003. I've inserted the Tear-Off object. Is there
> a way to add more of them? I'd like to shrink the size of each tab, and
> just add more of them to my project.
>
> Any ideas? Is there a way to modify the object, or any place to change
> the options for it?
>
> Thanks!

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/8/2006 7:30:21 AM
I should add, right-click the table, format table, cell properties tab, check
the "Rotate text within Autoshape by 90 degrees.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Dana" <dana.reale@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am using Publisher 2003. I've inserted the Tear-Off object. Is there
> a way to add more of them? I'd like to shrink the size of each tab, and
> just add more of them to my project.
>
> Any ideas? Is there a way to modify the object, or any place to change
> the options for it?
>
> Thanks!

0
mary-sauer (6480)

How to edit an AD Users Password Age
I am needing to test our Exchange OWA server and how it handles a user who's password is almost expired. Supposedly at 14 days until expiration, OWA will notify the user that they need to change their password. I figure that I can manually age a users password using the ADSIEdit utility but I do not know what to change. Any ideas? Thanks, Fred I think that it can be done by editing the value for pwdLastSet using a Base64Date using Robert Mueller's VBS code at http://www.rlmueller.net/ Thanks, Fred "Fred Yarbrough" <fcyarbrough@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

Adding lines of best fit
Hi, does anyone know how to add a line of best fit to a line graph? Thanks Right-click the data series in your charts you want to create a best fit on, and select Add Trendline.. from the pop-up menu. The rest is self-evident. GL, Henk "Joe" wrote: > Hi, does anyone know how to add a line of best fit to a line graph? > Thanks ...

Removing Exchange from AD HELP!!!!!!
I would love to start over and rebuild my email system. I had one server and put exchange on. I then screwed something up bad. So I un-installed exchange and ran the setup.exe /removeorg. I thought that would clear everything out. I also deleted Exchange System Objects(thought I read to do that also)..anyway now its totally hosed. If I could just get all traces of exchange out of the network, I feel I could set it up again from scratch sucessfully. Because I thought I had removed the first server, I rebuilt it and gave it a new name. Problem is Active Diretory swears that the old one is still ...

Adding sharepoint metadata to Word pageheader
Hi I have created a couple of Word templates and added them as content types in a sharepoint (wss3.0) document library. In the page header of the Word documents we can add all kinds of metadata from the document library but not the Filename (or Name-field) from sharepoint. Is there a way to achieve this? (Actually them same applies to Excel and Powerpoint files.) Thanks ...

time adding in excell
according to the help in Excell-2000 it says to add time use this formula if the result is to be over 24 hours--- =Sum(cell:cell)*24 the problem is it doesnt work --the only sum it comes up with is 0:00 Don, The problem here is that by multiplying the sum by 24, you are changing to a decimal number of hours, but because you are summing time, the result cell format defaults to time. Solution, format the result cell as number, or leave it as time and don't multiply by 24. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the emai...

Missing from GAL and AD but mailbox in Information Store
Hi, I have an odd situation. There is a user that has disappeared out of the GAL and AD. The user is still logged in and has a mailbox in the information store. Her mailbox is the only indication that she still exists on the network. This is an odd situation that I have never seen before. Please help. -- Thank you for your help! JYC - Since you said disappeared, I'm assuming this is not a new recipient but one that showed up in GAL before - Can the recipient be seen in the GAL using Outlook online mode, or is this a Cached Mode issue? - Can the recipient be resolved when typ...

Open e-mail when all I get is an incredimail ad
I download a picture in Office Manager, but it will not open because all I get is an ad for incredimail. -- Happens every time. Let me get this straight? You downloaded something from the internet, and it turns out to be an advertisement instead? Hmmm... did it delete your hard drive or install a key tracker, too? "nasalradiator" wrote: > I download a picture in Office Manager, but it will not open because all I > get is an ad for incredimail. -- Happens every time. ...

Adding Row an keepin correct SUM
This a reverse of my previous question. I have the following; =1-SUM(F5:F7) 10.00% 9.75% 0.50% If I delete the row with 10% and later wish to add a row after the formula, the formula does not recognize the new row. Is there a way to do this? On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 at 12:09:33, Gianni <gianni@gianni.com> wrote in microsoft.public.excel : >This a reverse of my previous question. > >I have the following; > >=1-SUM(F5:F7) >10.00% >9.75% >0.50% > >If I delete the row with 10% and later >wish to add a row after the formula, >the formula does not recognize...

Some names don't get added to dropdown list
Outlook 2003 - Does anyone know why some names apparently won't get added to the dropdown list for the To: line? Thinking maybe it had something to do with the number of names, I deleted all and then tried one of the non-added names again, and it still did not get added to the list. There's nothing odd about the names that don't get added. Not a known issue. Clarify how you are "adding names." I assume you are creating new Contact Records in the Contact Folder. Verify you are adding Contacts with valid electronic addresses to the same Contact Folder you are di...

Added text to equations
I have a need to add text to a formula that references another cell. Say on one worksheet, I have a column of text from January to December Also, I have worksheets named from January to December. I hav multiple cell references for each worksheet, but they are always th same cell for each worksheet, i.e. January!A1, February!A1, etc. How can I reference these cells without typing in the January! part (o selecting them from each sheet). Ideally, I would like to be able t point to a cell and effectively say add a cell reference to it and hav it return the value of that cell -- AT ----------...

PIVOT TABLE
Hi. I've created a pivot table from a spreadsheet of data. I need to insert a column into the created pivot table so I can add some values... but excel will not allow it. Does anyone know if there's a way around this? Thanks much! You can't manually insert a column in a PivotTable. You could create a Calculated Item or Calculated Field, or you could add the values adjacent to the PivotTable. Carol wrote: > Hi. I've created a pivot table from a spreadsheet of > data. I need to insert a column into the created pivot > table so I can add some values... ...

adding a field from leads to contacts & accounts
Does anyone know how to add a field to the leads object then have the data in that field carryover when converting to a contact/account/opportunity? I'm wondering if it involves adding the field to the objects then linking them somehow. Thanks, Bry Bry: Check the documentation for 'Mapping' in the deployment manager. You can map a schema attribute from one object to another there. Dave "Bry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08d701c4757f$b346e240$3501280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to add a field to the leads object >...

Adding all even number row
Hi I have a file containing many worksheets. As each worksheet have the same patern I am trying to find a formula that I could use for every worksheet. For each worksheet, the column are the same but the number of row can be different. Let say I have 10 columns A to J and I have 20 rows starting at row 10. and finishing at row 30 My first need was to be able to sum every even number low for each column example D10 + D12 + D14 + D16 + D18 and so on till row 30 Then I need another formula to sum every odd number row D11 + D13 + D15 + D17 and so on. As the number of row is not the same ...

Adding Signature on replies
In Outlook 2000 when I was replying to an email and I wanted to add my signature I could simply go insert->signature and it would appear in the email message. In Outlook 2003 I seem to only be able to always have a signature or no signature, there doesn't appear to be a way add the signature on demand. The closest I found was Insert->Auto Text->Signature but that only inserted my name, not my full "new message" signature. Just wondering if there is something I can configure to do this. Thanks In Advance, Jason WordMail does not include an Insert | Signature command...

Prefixes Added To Email Address
Hello, Exch Server 2003 and Windows Server 2003. Prefixes are being added to the user's email address. The common one is 3D (ie 3dsmith@aaaaa.com when the actual address is smith@aaaaa.com) and there are others with random alpha characters up to 20 characters in length. Any ideas? ...

Adding User Name to footer
I have spreadsheets that go out to a number of users, and they make various changes and print out for themselves. The problems is that no-one knows which version to pick up from a central printer. Can I add the user name to the footer. I also have the path and file in the same area. I would like to end up with : User Name printed 'path/file' on 'date' ...

disabling the underline when adding a hyperlink
Hello, I've made a spreadsheet where the user inputs a hyperlink into a cell. However, to make things a little more presentable, I want the hyperlink to not have an underline. I can remove the hyperlink after adding the link, but I would like to make it automatic so that when the user inputs the link it will appear instantly without an underline. Is there anyway to do this? Thanks! Rick I can't tell whether you want the hyperlink or not, since you seem to indicate that removing the hyperlink is OK. To automatically remove the hyperlink, see http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/...

Adding a watermark to a Word doc programmatically
I need to add a watermark programmatically to a Word document. I have got as far as "activedocument.background" which returns a shape object, but I cannot find a shape method or property that then lets me specify text. Any ideas would be most welcome. -- Nigel Barton See the thread with the subject of Watermark Macro in the newsgroup on 23/04/2010 -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Nigel Bart...

Multiple Organizations in one AD Domain
All, I have a quick question for the group. I work for a small sub-company of a much larger corporation. We have been migrating to AD for the last year and one of my remaining tasks is to move our Exchange 5.5 server into the directory. The parent company uses Exchange 2000 and we would like to as well but were told that you could only have one Exchange 2000 organization in each Active Directory Forest / Domain due to the fact that the schema in AD is forest based (they have since upgraded their DC's to 2003.) For technical and political reasons we cannot move to their Exchange enviro...

Default AD Properties
Does anyone know how to configure Exchange to set up some default properties for all user objects created? For example, we want all accounts that to have a certain msexchquerybasedn or to have them all hidden from GAL by default. We're trying to avoid having to create objects using scripts that set these because we're not to savy with script writing. I thought maybe setting the default policy in recipient policies in ADSI Edit would help, but not all fields appear to be there. Please be specific if possible. Thanks for the help! Recipient Policies generate email addresses. ...

Adding BMPs to a form
I use Access 2003. I have a table set up with a field for pictures, this table sits behind a form to add BMPs, which display on the form and print on reports. In the past, when I have had to reinstall Access for any reason, the pictures instead of displaying fully in the form, only show as thumbnails with the file name. I have in the past resoved this by removing Microsoft Picture manager from MS Office. I don't know how I figured that out or why it works but it does. However, I had to reinstall Office yesterday, removed MS Pictrue Manager as usual and it's NOT working ...

Adding Excel to XP home
I have windows xp home edition with works suit 2003. I would like to add excel to it. can I use the upgrade or do I have to add the complete program? There's upgrade eligibility information on the Microsoft web site: http://www.microsoft.com/office/excel/howtobuy/default.mspx buddy_soles@aol.com wrote: > I have windows xp home edition with works suit 2003. I > would like to add excel to it. can I use the upgrade or > do I have to add the complete program? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

adding holidays to a new calendar
I have set up a new calendar that I want to share with my department and I'm trying to add legal holidays which were already on my personal calendar. Even though I'm viewing the new calendar, the holidays got added to the personal calendar. I tried deleting all the holidays and then, with both calendars open, putting the holidays back in, but again they were added only to the personal calendar. Anyone know what to do? Add them to the personal calendar and copy (or move) them to the other calendar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-t...

List Box no displaying added choices
I have several drop-down list boxes in a few forms that I am having trouble with. When I originally set up the database, I created the tables and entered a few items to be included in the drop down list in the lookup section of the table (design view). I then created the forms and inserted those fields. I have since added several new choices to the drop-down list of the table, and those new selections are available in the Table, but they are not available in the Form. The only items available in the drop down list on the Form are those choices that were originally there when I set up the fo...

Is it possible to configure an AD Distribution Group to always be
This question is coming down from the CIO, and I don't think it's possible but I figured that this was the first place to find out. Is it possible to configure an AD Distribution Group to somehow operate so that all of the recipients are BCC'd or hidden? This seems purely like a function of Outlook and not AD/Exchange. Perhaps a workaround would be to configure the security permissions on the group to prevent the members of the group from being seen. Just a thought. Thanks, Ken ken444444 <k e n -a t- k en bl ai r *-d_o_t-* c0m> wrote: >This question is coming ...