add extra months with same format as a redesigned calendar

publisher 2003 - I have made changes to a normal calendar such as changed one
colour. I then tried to save it as a file and also a template. When i open it
on the screen and add extra months to the calendar, they appear with the
original format not with my changes as expected. CAn somebody please help

Open the color scheme menu and apply a new scheme or create one of your own.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"stormrider" <stormrider@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> publisher 2003 - I have made changes to a normal calendar such as changed one
> colour. I then tried to save it as a file and also a template. When i open it
> on the screen and add extra months to the calendar, they appear with the
> original format not with my changes as expected. CAn somebody please help

0
mary-sauer (6480)

public calendar- users can only view items they added????
hi lovely people, i'm trying to get my head round creating a public calendar, a year planner for the business with our small 1 server domain. we just got sbs 2003 after many years of a decrepid nt4 thing, its quite a culture shock!!! anyways here is my question... i've created a public folder calendar. i did this through outlook 2003 in my administrator account. i added numerous events to this public calendar fine and dandy from the same account. now, i can add to and view this public calendar quite happily. my problem is, i can add this new public calendar to any other user ac...

Reports - Customization - Add new Columns
I have a few questions regarding customizing the active reports. For example, in detailed sales report, we want to add columns like Average Selling Price (ASP), Average Units Sold/Transaction etc. How do we go about it? What needs to be done? Any documentation available? Regards. ...

XML formatting to HTML...beginner question

Formulas to (a) pull month, year and (b) sum within date range?
I have a list of dates in column A, and numbers down cols B-E. Off to the right, I need a table that lists the month/year and the totals for each of the columns. It needs to be a separate table, rather than a pivot table, so it can be copied-and-pasted by others. What I _think_ I need is: -- a formula in H2:H10 (maybe more) that will look down the full range of dates (call it A2:A100) and put one month/year per row >> H2 = 02/09 H3 = 03/09 H4 = 04/09 etc. -- a formula in I2 that will sum all entries in B2:B100 with the month and year of H2 I think I could get the secon...

how to add hours and show actual hours not decimal numbers
I am trying to put together an employee work schedule, showing actual hours for punch in and out times. How do I set it up to add actual hours not decimal hours. Example: 11 hours is 0.46, if I change it to military time it will show 11 hours for the day but the total for the week is still all of the decimals added up. This is probably simple to do but I am too new with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks B2: 23:00 start 11 PM C2 07:00 end 7 AM D2: =C2-B2+(C2<B2) format as time h:mm, or E2: =24 * (C2-B2+(C2<B2)) form...

Formatting of Cell Comments within XML-Files
I generate an Excel file from a templating system, thus I go with XML. This works pretty fine, with one notable exception: I have not yet figured out how to format cell comments: | <Cell> | <Data ss:Type="String">this is the content</Data> | <Comment><ss:Data>this is a comment</ss:Data></Comment> | </Cell> If I write a comment in Excel and save the worksheet in native xls format, the size and position of the comment are saved. If I construct an XML file with the same contents, I can't find any tag or property to set ei...

Validate the format of a number
I need to determine that an entered serial number is valid. It must check that it is 11 characters and follows the format as follows: a letter, followed by a number, followed by 2 letters, followed by 6 numbers, and ending with a letter. For example, the user enters D7PM234567B and the cell next to it would indicate 'valid' or something similar. If 87PM2345674 was entered, it was indicate 'invalid' next to it or something similar to alert the user it is not in the correct format. Thank you very much in advance. Steve This formula =AND(LEN(A1)=11,CODE(...

Export Multiple Calendars
Does anyone know of an automated process or software that will allow you to export every calendar in your Exchange store. With the impending DST update, we wanted to CYA and have a copy of everyone's calendar before doing the patch installs this weekend. On 21 Feb 2007 08:19:12 -0800, "Whammer" <Whammer29@gmail.com> wrote: >Does anyone know of an automated process or software that will allow >you to export every calendar in your Exchange store. > >With the impending DST update, we wanted to CYA and have a copy of >everyone's calendar before doing the ...

Format text to numbers
Hi All, Just a quick question guys, I've used a formila before that converts text to a unique number, for example...... H464 - now this might bring back 123456 Any ideas? Thanks, James. The formula should work both ways: if you can convert text to a unique number, then you should be able to reverse it to convert that unique number to text. What is your algorithm? Hi Dave, Meaning I can't remember how to transform text to number, I'm 100% sure there is a function that does this but can't remember! Thanks, James. "Dave O" wrote: > The formula should wor...

How to Add Inventory to RM Detail Aged Trial Balance
Does anyone know how to add inventory to the RM Detail Aged Trail Balance - Options Report. I see KB857357 on "How to add the Inventory Item Number Sold to the GL Trial Balance Detail", but have found nothing regarding the RM Detail Aged Trial Balance report. Specifically, I am trying to join the Invoice Transactions Amount History (IVC30102) table, to the proper table on the report, but have been unable too. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, Don ...

Lebans Calendar Control
I have a continuous subform embedded on a main form. The Totals query underlying the subform calculates the total number of hours and their value based on each staff member's BillingRate. The subform is linked to the main form by the ProjectNumber. There is query criteria that references two textboxes on the main form that hold the starting and ending date of the period to be examined. I am attempting to use Steven Lebans fantastic calendar control to select the start and end dates, afterwhich I want to requery the subform, but for reasons I don't understand, changing the dat...

How to share calendar with everyone in Exchange environment?
Hi- Is there any way to share user's calendar with everyone within domain? We have several users powered by Outlook 2003 under Exchange 2003 who want to share (in a reviewer mode only) their calendars with all users at once instead of granting rights one by one. How can I do that? If it's not possible can I change calendar permissions from Exchange server? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. * Start Outlook 2003 * Right click on Calendar folder in Outlook and select properties * Go to permissions tab * Set "Default" to reviewer * Select OK to close a...

Replying to / creating HTML msg creates extra text
Every time I forward, or reply to an HTML or rich text message, or create an HTML message the below is included. The below text's not included when I work with plain-text messages or create rich text messages. It also doesn't show up in my signature, stationery, etc. I've tried quitting and re-launching Outlook and restarting the computer and nothing makes it go away. I can obviously delete this extra content every time I reply to an e-mail, so you don't need to put this at the top of your list of things to worry about today. But it is odd! 10/23/2003 10:43:31 NoCl...

Formatting cells as hexadecimal
I want to format cells as hexadecimal. When I import a text file with hex numbers in it Excel interprets 07E06 as scientific notation and changes the cell to 7.00E+06. I want to convert this hex number to decimal but cannot because Excel has erroneously converted it to scientific notation. Any ideas? If you rename your text file to .txt, then import the file (File|open?), you'll see a text to columns wizard that will allow you to specify each field. You can tell excel that that field is text--so it won't "help" by converting your data. Joe wrote: > > I want to ...

Search Task, contacts and calendar together
In Outlook 2003, the search function allowed the task, contacts and calendar folrders to be searched all at once. I just started using Outlook 2007 and I have not been able to duplicate that kind of search. How do i create a search that searches across all 3 folders at once. Thanks for the help "William23" <William23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:516DE604-718F-4958-B3A1-2AF04DDBAA59@microsoft.com... > In Outlook 2003, the search function allowed the task, contacts and calendar > folrders to be searched all at once. I just started using Ou...

Multiple Calendar Entries in Exchange / Not showing entries
Please help if you can. I am running Small Business Server with Exchange 2003 and use outlook 2003. I also use Outlook Mobile Access with a pocket PC. I just recently started getting multiple calendar entries for any recurring appointment that is set up or for things like birthdays that were input via the contacts. Multiple means as many as 50+ times they are showing in the calendar. Also I just started having a problem seeing any new entires in my calendar via OMA. I can see them fine with outlook or OWA but do not see them on my pocket pc? Any help that can be provided in troublesh...

Calendar Font is Wonky
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange All of the fonts in my calendar are wonky. They appear to be some sort of Condensed Black Helvetica or something. All other fonts are fine, in mail, to dos, notes, etc. Just the calendar fonts. I've tried emptying the font cache, etc. But to no avail. <br><br>Any thoughts? On 2010-03-26 10:06:30 -0400, mmcwatters@officeformac.com said: > Exchange All of the fonts in my calendar are wonky. They appear to be > some sort of Condensed Black Helvetica or something....

Endnote Format

Changing Publisher Calendar
I have created a 2007 calendar using the 2003 version of Publisher. What I need is one continuous document with all 12 months, but what I have gotten instead is each month is on a tab at the bottom (like Excel does). Can I reformat this to make it one document, instead of being "chopped up" into 12 different documents? Or is there a way to create a 12 month calendar that is one continuous document? If your calendar pages are standard letter size, setup a page as a banner, copy/paste each month into the new publication and rotate 90 degrees. I don't know how helpful thi...

CRM Calendar Error
Good Day Board, I have finally gotten the CRM to install and I'm now getting into the web interface. However, when I select the Calendar option under My Work, I get an "Unexpected Error" page, and nothing more. Anyone encounter this and know how to get around it? Thanks. This problem seems to have cleared itself up. I did nothing at all. Just came in the next day and tried again and it worked. Kirrin Jones wrote: > Good Day Board, > > I have finally gotten the CRM to install and I'm now getting into the > web interface. However, when I select the Calenda...

Obtaining series of data that adds up to a particular large figure
I have a large figure and series of other small figures on differen rows. How do I get the different sets of small figures that exactly or almos add up to the large figure:confused ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can try to use solver under tools>solver (if it is not there select it from under tools>add-ins and keep the office/excel cd handy and follow instructions) Put the series of small figures in a range, select that range and click in the n...

Accessing Calendar Causes Outlook to Stop Responding
I am using Outlook 2000 with all listed updates from the MS website as of 1 Feb 2004. For no apparent reason, anytime that I select the calendar function, the program freezes and stops responding. I would appreciate any help or suggestions on where to seek help with this problem. Thanks in advance. John ...

Appointments disappearing from Outlook Calendar, appointment linked to Leads
Here is the issue: An appointment is created in Outlook, it is then linked to a lead record using set regarding. The appointment remains on the user who created it Outlook calendar until the user invites another employee to the appointment. At this time, when the other employee accepts the appointment request, the appointment disappears from the original user's Outlook Calendar. Any thoughts? Thanks. ...

How do I change the date format?
If anyone could help, I would be appreciative... I have 800 rows of data where the date is currently formatted: 1. YYYYMMDD How do I change this to MM/DD/YYYY? 2. Telephone number is currently formatted as 7607236300. How do I change this to 760-723-6300? Thank you for helping me. #1. Select the column with the dates Data|text to columns (xl2003 menus) Choose Fixed widths, but don't include any separator lines. Choose Date (ymd order) and finish up. Change the number format (format|cells|number tab) to the format you want (mm/dd/yyyy). #2. Select the range t...

Access Default File Format
All of our users are running Access XP. The default file format is Access 2000, so every new database created uses this format. We need to change 50 users options so that new databases are created in Access 2002 format. I haven't found an easy way to automate this or script it. It appears to be user specific and not machine specific. Can anyone help? Take a look at this article from the MSDN library. It is for A2K but there may be a newer version or this one might give you enough info to find the specific setting you need. Setting Global Options Programmatically in Access 2000 http...