A way to link master pages from a master file in publisher?

Is there a way to create a master file (i.e. a template) and link it to
several publisher files?  That way if the border etc... changes inthe master
file, it is updated in all the other linked files.  I have figured out master
pages, but the files get way to big if I want to contain my entire portfolio
on one file.
0
trhdesign (1)

Unable to delete files
I am running WMP on Windows 7. I have been trying to delete music files/folders but they still keep appearing when I open WMP. Can you play the files? Did you delete them from within WMP? Need more info. Otherwise the number of possible answers could fill a book. "cschak" wrote: > I am running WMP on Windows 7. I have been trying to delete music > files/folders but they still keep appearing when I open WMP. ...

saving Word files OSX.3 -hidden entry points
Specifically, the instruction "save as" presents a screen where the document name slot is hidden behind the toolbars at the top of the screen. Also a general difficulty in keeping the scroll bars visible on screen, amongst other teething problems such as an uninvited split Word document ). Officev.X:mac and Mac OS X.3 Help? ...

Finding data files
I just installed Windows XP but my Money 2001 now doesn't show any of my data. I saved everthing on my hard drive before I installed XP, but I did not back up my Money data. Isn't there a file that contains my current information? What is the name of the file Money saves its information to? Thank You!! See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=109. "Dale" <dalevan@iserv.net> wrote in message news:2a57301c466e7$63e929c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I just installed Windows XP but my Money 2001 now doesn't > show any of my data. I saved everthing on my hard d...

web links are not active

Linked database question
If i have a database linked into Access, and that database only allows "read- only" access, and my other problem is the data i need to pull from it, the column names do not match up with any of my other column names and i cannot change them. This is looking impossible to do but is there anyway i can bring up a record on the read only database and have that record copied to another table? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200707/1 I don't know if this is what you are looking for. If you can see the data in the ...

deleted files
Can a file be recovered that you worked on and forgot to save changes to? All the changes are lost??? Hi no chaqnce, sorry -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Pam" <pwitt@latech.edu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1195f01c441d9$b24b3b40$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can a file be recovered that you worked on and forgot to > save changes to? All the changes are lost??? There is a chace that a temporary file has been created. Try the download from www.recovermyfiles.com and do a "Complete Search" of your C:\ drive for deleted files, but also add the C:\ drive ...

installing publisher 2000
I have a replacement computer with XP and office 2000 installed for my student daughter. I'm trying to install my copy of publisher 2000 but get an error message that publisher cannot find vreg.dll and so cannot install. a search shows the file is in office directory. how do I proceed ...

Is there any way to put a pic in a cell and type over it?
I want to put faided out text in the back of a cell, which i can then type over with solid font once the hard copy of the form has been signed? ...

Writing to text file
Hi all! Using VB 2008. I need to write to a text file. Create and write if it does not exist or append if it does. I have this code: If System.IO.File.Exists("G:\work\temp\TestTxtFiles\Box\testfile.txt") Then 'Open file for append. Using oFile As System.IO.StreamWriter = System.IO.File.AppendText("G:\work\temp\TestTxtFiles\Box\testfile.txt") oFile.WriteLine("Test file line 4") oFile.WriteLine("Test file line 5") oFile.WriteLine("Test file line 6") oFile.Close() End Usin...

Insert file name in header without showing extension
I know how to get the filename into a header/footer. Is there any way to get the filename in the header/footer WITHOUT showing the filename extension? 1) Click on 'My Computer' > 'Tools' > 'Folder Options...' > View tab and check the option "Hide extensions for known files". OR: 2) If you don't want to change the way your computer displays file names - make use of a Macro: ------------------------------------------------------- Sub Header_FileName_No_Extension() On Error Resume Next LFN = InStrRev(ActiveWorkbook.Name, "...

Cant open files
Recently Excel quit opening files I double click in file manager/Windows Explorer. It also won't open files I get sent to me via e-mail. Excel launches and then says ready but never opens the file. If I use the File--Open feature it works but that is a royal pain. I have Windows XP and Office 2000 running on a HP 5200 Laptop. It worked for some time, then quit. Uninstalling Office and re-installing doesn't fix the problem. Ideas? Thanks ...

Backup cannot copy .pst files
When I exit Outlook and click on Save Backup. I get the error "Cannot copy Outlook: The process cannot access the file beause another process has locked a portion of the file" Please advise with how to fix this problem. ...

File sharing advice needed!
Hi, I am setting up Money 2004 on 2 systems, my wife's desktop and my laptop. I'd like to know if anyone has any advice on file sharing?? Specifically, do we both have to have the same Money User Account (and MSN Passport) setup on both systems and map both to a "shared" .mny file on 1 system? Or is it possible that we each have our own seperate account on Money and a seperate account on .net MSN, and still be able to synchronize the .mny file? Ideally we would like to split up chores (I do our brokerage stuff, and she does the bill pay and other monthly activities), and t...

Any way to refresh a report?
Just wondering, is there a way to refresh the info displayed on a report other than closing it and re-opening it? We bring up a report in a daily meeting, and use that report to discuss jobs, then make changes to the data (we don't close the report). I know you can refresh (requery) a form, but I can't find anything like that for a report. As far as I know, you have to close and reopen the report. The report is a static representation of the data at the point in time it is executed. John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009 The Hilltop Institute University of Mary...

What is the best way to set up an auto response
What is the best way to set up an autoresponse without using the Out o Office reply? Does this need to be set on the client or Microsof Exchange server? Thanks ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com thanks a lot for responding....du ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com Hey, this is a peer-to-peer forum...you get what...

Unable to see Outlook Free/Busy calendar published locally
Folks, We've upgraded to Outlook 2003 recently and would like to post and share calendars to our own server (not on the net). I cannot for the life of me find this *.vbf file. Also, once data is published...how will I bring up "Fred's" calendar on my screen? Lots of bright ideas....hmmm...guess not. plastic_man1968@yahoo.co.uk (Plastic Man) wrote in message news:<e275250f.0409300230.769f63da@posting.google.com>... > Folks, > > We've upgraded to Outlook 2003 recently and would like to post and > share calendars to our own server (not on the net). &...

if a cell has a value greater than 0, then atomaticaly goto a seperate page for addit
Dear Help forum, I'm trying to set up a formula that will automatically move me t another sheet if a value greater than 0 is entered in certin cells. Thank you Fran -- Franks ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Frankso's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3011 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49797 A formula returns a value to the cell that holds it. It can't move you. But maybe you could use a =hyperlink() formula that would allow you to click the link and go to the ...

Text Box in Publisher
I am trying to create a text box in publisher with the measurement of 5.75 (h) x 5 (w). But publisher is making the height 5.751. How do I correct this? Is this even possible. Don't think it is possible... The .001 is so tiny it shouldn't make much difference. I can get a true 5.75 in Publisher 2000 but as soon as I copy/paste it goes back to 5.751 in 2002, 2003 and 07. Lines do the same. I can create a rectangle in a draw program, paste special into Publisher, ungroup, this rectangle will maintain the correct size. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Nikki" &l...

Archive public folders to PST file
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C755BA.60F140D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi all, We need to reduce the size of our Exchange Server (part of SBS 2000 = Server). We create a sub-folder under Public Folders for each projects = we have. There are about 100 of them. All we want to get is to have = one PST for each project to store emails which are older than a month. = Any utility or program do that? We need an automatic way which meant = automatic move old emails to PST file...

Files listed into Excel
Hi, Does anyone know how I can copy just the details from "My Music" files into excel? Titles, lengths, albums etc.? Thanks in advance for any ideas for me. Tree Several methods to accomplish this.......I like Tushar's best. To add a "Print Directory" feature to Explorer, go to this KB Article. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q272623& Or you can download Printfolder 1.2 from..... http://no-nonsense-software.com/freeware/ I use PF 1.2 and find it to be more than adequate with custom features. OR Go to DOS(Command) prompt ...

Error message when retriving a string from my xml file in C#.net a
I created the following code in my C# program but it's giving me error message at run time of : XML.XPATH.XPATHEXCEPTION : Namespace Manager or XSLTContext needed. This query has a prefix, variable or user defined function. Can someone see what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, Alpha private XPathDocument unityMessages = new XPathDocument("UnityMessages.xml"); unityMsgNavigator = unityMessages.CreateNavigator(); string query = @"/trans-unit[@id=""m1""]/target[@xml:lang=""fr""]"; XPathExpression queryM1 = unityMsgNavigator.Co...

Master Inventory site auto transfer
Master Inventory Site should have an utility to auto transfer inventory to subordinate sites based on subordinate demand at any time ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default...

Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'
Hi, I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with my Money 2003 Deluxe: "Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\[USER]\Local Settings\Temp'". I checked the folder mentioned and my WinXP user account has the privilges on that folder (as it is supposed to have). How I can solve it? Thank in advance. Di Fresco Marco > I just started to get this kind of error message when I make bakups with my > Money 2003 Deluxe: > "Money cannot creare a temporary file in 'C:\Documents and > Settings\[USER]\Local...

linking machine datasource to MySQ,import tableL-error
Hi I am able create a machine datasource using a MySQL ODBC driver but when I select import and try to import data I get the error , Microsoft Access reserved error (-7701). I used the same driver around 6 months ago and it worked fine. Thanks. -- Paul G Software engineer. Just a bit more information. I ran a trace and get the following, looks like a bad pointer, could it be running out of machine memory! MSACCESS 714-6cc ENTER SQLSetConnectOption HDBC 083715E8 SQLINTEGER 103 <SQL_LOGIN_TIMEOUT> SQLPOINTER 0x00000014 MSACCE...

How do I automatically prompt to file a sent message?
As a former NOTES user, I've become accustomed to being able to both send and file an email in "one" step. In Outlook the default is to file the sent item in the "sent" folder, or the folder in which the original message resides. I'd like the option of choosing any folder in which to file the sent message to come up automatically when I send an email. Any ideas? See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/setsavefolder.htm for sample VBA code to do this. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators,...