A line showes up in print that is not on the screen in publisher.

I can't find it to remove it on screen, seems like a text box line.  How do I
deleate it?

What version Publisher are you using?  The line could be behind something else on
your page.

You could be experiencing printer driver problems. Look into an upgraded driver.

Select all on your page, do you see the line segment?

If you cannot see the line to delete it, open another instance of Publisher and
copy/paste each of your objects into the new publication. Some corruption may be
going on.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"nottotecky" <nottotecky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't find it to remove it on screen, seems like a text box line.  How do I
> deleate it?

0
gsauer (5093)

Where is Microsoft Publisher 2002?
Microsoft Publisher 2000 was included in Microsoft Office 2000 Professional. I installed Microsoft Office XP Professional, but I can't find Microsoft Publisher 2002(XP). Did Microsoft Publisher 2002(XP) have to be purchased separately? If it is part of the Office XP bundle how do I load it. Not all versions of Office are the same as other versions - just like the different editions vary. You need to read the box to make sure you are getting what you need - or to see what program are included. Pub 2002 had to be purchased separately because it wasn't included with any retail s...

Printing Multiple Receipts at a Time From Journal
Hey guys, Is there a way to print multiple journaled receipts at a time? Say all receipts for a batch or by date or other criteria? Thanks Tom, Not that I've seen. -- = Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ========== "Tom Bombadill" <Genius_pos...

arrows along a line
Visio 2002 Is it possible to add arrow points along a line at intermittant locations .... not just at the end. Thanks. Hi Cowtoon, If you have a definite number of arrows that you want, do this: 1. Draw a line segment 2. Copy it several times, placing them all end-to-end 3. Select all the segments and choose Shape > Operations > Combine 4. Apply arrowhead formatting. Or, you may need a custom line pattern instead. Look here for more info: A detailed tutorial from MS: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/devref/HTML/DVS_10_Managing_Styles,_Formats,_and_...

Getting an Error when there is nothing to show
-- The bottom of my report which is a statement shows #Error when there is no Invoices to add up. Can I have it blank instead. this my text Box Control Source thanks for any Help....Bob =Reports!rptOwnerPaymentMethod!subChildOwnerInvoiceAmount!tbAmount.Value Try: =IIf([subChildOwnerInvoiceAmount].[HasData], [subChildOwnerInvoiceAmount].[tbAmount]) Explanation in: Bring the total from a subreport onto a main report at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-18.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.h...

Publisher 2000 changes default font
Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have discovered fonts used by Groupwise have changed. This implies that P2000 has changed the default font somewhere - any ideas please? How do I change the fonts in GroupWise http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10061270.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1be4401c45220$f2b1b4a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have > discover...

Computer Check Printing
Computer Checks Edit List is for a check run for one country (all the vendors in that countrY), but the vendors from another country show up as zero dollars. Any idea how to prevent this? It does not appear to be related to KB# 874437, as electronic payments are not used. Thanks in advance. ...

OWA Password page not showing up.
I installed the hotfix from kb 833734. I've also tried to follow the steps found at kb 327843. However, when I set an account to "change password at next logon" and go to that account in OWA on a FE that's using forms based auth, it doesn't redirect to the page for changing an expired password. However if i direct my browser to that page manually and fill in the form, it unexpires my password just fine. Is this how it's supposed to work? Shouldn't it detect that it's expired and thus redirect me to the page for resetting my password? Thanks. This ...

Printing Multiple Copies #4
Hi all - I am using Vista Business and Publisher 2007 from the Office 2007 Small Business package. No matter what type of publication or template I use I can only print single copies. Most recently I tried to print 30 copies of a single page flyer and had to do it a single copy at a time. If I go to File|Print and set the number of copies to 30, I still get a single copy only. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks -- Andrew Aitchison (amhsn@nospam.sympatico.ca) Is your printer driver current? What is the default in the printing preferences in the control panel printer folder? ...

Outlook 2003: Print address book
I'm running Outlook 2003 as a stand alone program without a network. I can't print the address book. The address book menu does not offer any print options including those found in the Help and Support and the MS Knowledge Base. It also doesn't offer the option to export/import. What am I missing here? Operating Windows XP Home SP2, IE 6 SP2, Outlook 2003. Thanks for any suggestion -- Phil pdischert@iname.com There is no address book in Outlook. There are lots of choices for ways to print your Contacts Folder: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/print.htm -- Russ V...

email set up in publisher

chart line style problem
I am making a scatter chart (with lines) in Excel 2007 under Vista. I can select a line style, for example, long dashes. However, if I try to change the axis (change from "automatic" to "fixed" on the horizontal axis), the line on the chart immediately becomes solid again. The legend still shows the proper dashing. I can get the dashing partly back by making the line thinner, but only where the variation is fastest - regions where the derivative is near zero are still solid even for thin lines. I'll appreciate any help! frank I was not able to reproduce this. Can you...

Printing Non-Avery labels with Zebra TLP-3843
Hello. I'm trying to figure out the best way to print labels and tags for jewelry products using the Zebra 3843...example would be a rat-tail label (overall size: 9/16 x 4 7/16 with printable area of 9/16 x 2 1/2")...one half would be for bar code and other half would be for ILC description, price and store name. Is the label designer capable of doing this if you build a label from scratch? When I try to open the existing Zebra .lbl template it says "BarcodeBlaster style labels can not be edited with the Label Editor. See Store Operations documentation for assistance ...

Article published by Microsoft reg. 'Event' custom entity
Recently, I found a great article published by Microsoft that contains a sample code on how to create a custom entity, event. I thought that I bookmarked it but cannot find it. Has anyone seen it and can provide a hyperlink? I will really appreciate it. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa682866.aspx you'll probably find it in the above link "mkatsev" wrote: > Recently, I found a great article published by Microsoft that contains a > sample code on how to create a custom entity, event. I thought that I > bookmarked it but cannot find it. Has anyone seen...

how do i recover data in publisher
i have been entering addresses to set up a mail merge. i cllicked the "ok" button in the window and lost all data . can i recover it Look in a folder in My Documents named "My Data Sources". Publisher data is saved as .mdb(Access) file. Did you try selecting "Edit Address List" in the Mailings and Catalog menu (Tools)? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "dee" <dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:690430F1-36DE-47EE-8B7D-DD12A096C075@microsoft.com... >i have been entering addresses to set up a mail merge. i cllicked ...

Print Vertical Banner in Pub 2000
Is it possible to print a vertically oriented banner with Publisher 2000? I have made many horizontally oriented banners, and would like to attempt a vertically oriented one. Any tips? Help... ...

Print from Outlook to Avery Rolodex Cards
I am unable to find any way to print my Outlook contacts list on Avery Small Rotary Cards #8385. Please advise. And thanks much. S ...

Show only extended description on receipt
I have RMS set up in such a way that it shows the extended description of the items at the POS along with the regular description. When i print a receipt both descriptions print. Is it possible to print only the extended description, if so, how?? Hi Terry, You might downloaded the receipt format or done yourself customization. Just try to find first Entry.Item.ExtendedDescription and if you see another variable called Entry.Description Just remove the row or column with name "Entry.Description" It will work, let me know or send me email address I have already the customized o...

Publisher 2003 #42
I am working on a 50+ page document in Publisher 2003, which I imported from Word. Suddenly, pages that were previously consecutive are "jumping" when I scroll through the document, jumping from page 19 to 33, etc. The text box links at the bottom of each page are working. I've tried cutting and pasting into a new document in case this one is corrupt, but with no success. I'd hate to have to start again, because I don't know what I could do differently, but this document is useless the way it is. Any ideas? Thanks. - Eldeem Description of the "Import Word Document...

E-Newsletter Doesn't Print All Pages
Outlook 2003 & 2007 =================== Hello, I have a customer who designs and sends out an E-Newsletter in MS Publisher. When I receive the e-newsletter and try to print it, it does not print all of the pages of the newsletter. Typically it only prints the first page (of 3 pages). I realize most would recommend that the customer send it out as a PDF attachment, but the preference is to send it out as an e-newsletter. Any thoughts on why I can not print all of the pages in the newsletter and what I can do to make it work? Thanks for giving this some thought. w...

show last data point in chart
Hello, I am charting a range of observations/data points. Is there a way to make the last data point show up differently on the chart (different color/shape)? Thank you. Nathan - > I am charting a range of observations/data points. Is there a way to make the last data point show up differently on the chart (different color/shape)? < Click the charted data once to select the entire data series. Pause. Click the single point to select it. Then use the Format menu. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com Thanks for your reply. Well, that would work if I knew which point on the chart ...

Showing the perimeter of a set of (X,Y) data!
Good day all, I need to plot the perimeter of a set of data. I have a set of (X,Y) data with error bar and it is a nice mess so I just actually need to see (show) the area were the data can be found. Then hopefully overlay an other set of (X',Y') data and show that they both cover the same surface of existence. i.e this is a set of metrology measurement in X and Y of a part build from different mould. Obviously you get a nice cloud of X and Y but does the new material offer the same 'cloud' ? Thank you I think the easiest way to do this is plot the data on a XY Scatter cha...

Publish as PDF or XPS plug-in
I am using Publisher 2007 on a Windows XP Pro 2002 SP3 box. When I go File > Publish as PDF or XPS and publish a document using the default settings for high quality printing with the "Open file after publishing" option enabled, the PDF opens in Adobe Acrobat 4.0. In the Windows Tools > Folder Options > File Types window, I have configured the file type PDF to open with Adobe Reader 9.0. When I double click a PDF on the desktop, the PDF opens in Adobe Reader 9.0. When I use the publish as PDF or XPS plug-in to create a PDF, the PDF opens in Adobe Acrobat 4.0. Why? Ch...

Printing reconciliation
Is there a way to print a reconciliation report wich shows outstanding checks and deposits in transit, etc? Thanks, Craig In microsoft.public.money, Craig wrote: >Is there a way to print a reconciliation report wich shows outstanding >checks and deposits in transit, etc? > You can customize a report similar to the way described in how to make a report like bank statement/reconciliation: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;176329 You would customize to show transactions that had not been cleared. Check the other tabs for more things you can customize. Then...