5 steps to create a publication,the workplan

I need to know at least 5 steps to creating a workplan in pulisher.
0
thinking (2)

homework?

1- turn on computer
2- open Publisher
3- File | New
4- File | Page Setup
5- Design your thing
6- File | Save your thing

oops thats 6

"thinking" <thinking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I need to know at least 5 steps to creating a workplan in pulisher.

0
webmaster911 (1600)
6/5/2007 2:29:03 AM
Thinking?
This newsgroup is dedicated to solving problems with MS Office Publisher.
Not doing your class assignment.
"thinking" <thinking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to know at least 5 steps to creating a workplan in pulisher.

0
Anthemwebs (309)
6/5/2007 2:31:40 AM
So much to say.............so little time to say everything.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Melissa" <nospam@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
> Yes, but you have to Save your Thing when you're done.  If not, you've
> wasted all that work on Your Thing.
>
> Melissa
>
> "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
>> homework?
>>
>> 1- turn on computer
>> 2- open Publisher
>> 3- File | New
>> 4- File | Page Setup
>> 5- Design your thing
>> 6- File | Save your thing
>>
>> oops thats 6
>>

>> "thinking" <thinking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> |I need to know at least 5 steps to creating a workplan in pulisher.

0
jl_paules (2768)
6/5/2007 5:22:49 PM
Yes, but you have to Save your Thing when you're done.  If not, you've
wasted all that work on Your Thing.

Melissa

"Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
> homework?
>
> 1- turn on computer
> 2- open Publisher
> 3- File | New
> 4- File | Page Setup
> 5- Design your thing
> 6- File | Save your thing
>
> oops thats 6
>

> "thinking" <thinking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> |I need to know at least 5 steps to creating a workplan in pulisher.

0
nospam5581 (28)

How to create a CustomerID field for custom entities
Hi, The customerid field is used in opportunity and case and it allows you to select an account or contact, Great. I want to create this field in a form for a new entity i have made, but i cant work out how. Please help. Hi Michael, Customer is special composite type which is not available for custom entities in CRM 3. You will need to add two separete lookup fields for account and contact. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan &...

Combining cells to create a formula
Hi, I have two cells that I want to combine to have a working formula B1 = sum B2 = d3 b3 = =b1&"("&b2&")" D3 = 10 The result in b3 is : sum(d3) How do I get this to result in the actual value in D3. I know I can simply write =D3, but the actual reason for combining the two cells is more complicated than explained here. Thanks Hi I think you are perhaps looking for the Indirect function =INDIRECT("D"&ROW(3:3)) would return the value contained in D3 As you copy down, the formula would alter to 4, 5 etc. represent D4, D5 etc. -- Regards R...

error sending from 5.5 to 2000
When a user sends from an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a user in exchange 2000, they receive the following error: The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified in the recipient postal address was not known at this address The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Express-Scripts;l=TEMMS014-041001192533Z-210060 <mail5.express-scripts.com #5.1.1> The same user on the 5.5 server can send to other users on the 2000 server. I looked the error up in technet and got 3 kb articles with only 1, kb295377 being anything close to my problem. I checked the entr...

Not allow entering repeated references in a column
Frank, If you don�t mind ... I will send it :) . As I don�t know your e-mail, I will give mine, which is ssouritinha@sapo.pt Just send your e-mail to my e-mail box and I will send the file. Thanks, Ritinh -- ritinh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ritinha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1566 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27195 ...

create a mass of mailboxes
hi and thanks in advance for your help, I've an exchange 2003 and I have to create a great number (3000) of account and mailboxes. I want to use a script to create them starting from a xls or csv file. There are same script that create the account in a progressive way but I can't use them. Is there something different to use? lucadb Try this link and refer to the section "Active Directory tools and application programming interfaces" http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/e2k3InterOpMig/39d728f1-62e1-44aa-93c8-930fed46f4e1.mspx "lucadb"...

Creating a template using Publisher

Creating a "Do_Not_Reply" e-mail address
I need to create a do-not-reply@domain.com address that any user that I give permission to on the domain can send as by putting the above address in the "From:" field of their Outlook client and the external recipient will receive this and only see that it came from the do-not-reply address and not the send on behalf of user. Also what would be the best way to block or not receive the e-mails even if an external user does reply to it? On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:56:22 -0700, "D-a-n_L" <dlajoie@hotmail.com> wrote: >I need to create a do-not-reply@domain.com addr...

Creating a Microsoft Words document from an existing Excel spreads
Hi all, I need your kind guidance on how to create a new microsoft words document using an existing excel spreadsheet? At present, I have an excel spreadsheet, say "data.xls" containing data for example 6 fields such as COMPANY NAME, DATE, ITEM1, ITEM2, ITEM,3 & QUOTATION TOTAL. Under these 6 fields are some records of my customers. COMPANY NM DATE ITEM1 ITEM2 ITEM3 QUOTATION TTL ---------------- ------- -------- ------- -------- ------------------- ABC Limited 3 Apr xxxxx xxxxx ...

Can I create sub-functions in a cross-functional flowchart?
Trying to create a template for my organization to map processes to. Goal is to map the organization to the 'function bars' in Visio's cross-function flowcharts. However, I would like to create some 'sub-functions' for lower organizational elements (i.e. divisions under a department). Is this possible?? ...

Sent Items to Public folder?
Hi How can I synch user's sent itmes to a particular public folder? Thanks Himalyas wrote: > Hi > > How can I synch user's sent itmes to a particular public folder? > > Thanks No syncing is possible. You could use a rule for this. If this is a mail-enabled public folder and you have multiple people accessing it/using Send As for it, consider using a shared mailbox instead...and see www.ivasoft.biz. Thanks for help. Could you please suggest me good book on public folders and exchange 2003 in general? I have not touched exchange since 5.5. "Lanwench [MVP - ...

How to remove the exchange public folder?
Hi, We have exchange 5.5 running in our organization. We remove one site from the current organization and would like to know, how can we remove the public folders which replicated when it was on the organization with other sites. Thanks >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >We have exchange 5.5 running in our organization. We >remove one site from the current organization and would >like to know, how can we remove the public folders which >replicated when it was on the organization with other >sites. > >Thanks >. >you need to open exchange in raw ...

I deleted my Public Folder under IIS By Mistake
I have deleted my Public Folder Virtual Folder in the IIS Manager by Mistake How can I re-create this so that users can use the Public Folders through OWA again Any help Cheers, You have a back up strategy every night right? If so copy it from the back up, if not, you need to have all of yoru databases log files. try this; http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313184 ...

Ex5.5 to Ex2003 intra org migration
Hi I have migrated from E5.5 to E2003 intra-Org migration and chose the option SID migration via ADMT during migration . I 've notice that both source domain and target domain accounts have been added to mailbox and public folder resources which doesn't appear to be a problem at the moment. However in the near future when I do decide to remove the source domain would I be left with "zombie" source domain accounts??? In addition, granted that I chose to migrate SID history what will be the result when the source Doman is remove. Will there be any performance impact ??...

Replication partner exch 5.5 crashed
Hello Everyone. We recently installed exchange server 2003, had it coexisting with exchange 5.5 . We used the pfmigrate tool to create replication of public folders,I had also moved around 75% of the users mail boxes to the 2003 server.Unfortunately Ifound out that the exchange 5.5 server has crashed and now we cannot send or receive emails because earlier the mail flow was from 2003 to 5.5 and internet and vice versa. How can I remove the 5.5 server and set the 2003 server to receive emails completely. Also I do have a backup of the 5.5 server , can I restore the 5.5 mail box to t...

Creating a worksheet in Spanish
Hello, Is there a way to create a worksheet on MS XP Pro running Office 2003 Pro all in Spanish? Thank You Kent Hansen Hi Kent All valid formulas -except the ones from the Analysis Toolpack- will automatically translate to the language of the Excel it's opened in. So any spanish speaking Excel will translate formulas to spanish, no matter which version it was written in. The rest, text constants and such, has to be typed or pasted. Excel will not translate this herself. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Kent" <Kent@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:ACCCBA3A-53B4...

5 steps to create a publication,the workplan
I need to know at least 5 steps to creating a workplan in pulisher. homework? 1- turn on computer 2- open Publisher 3- File | New 4- File | Page Setup 5- Design your thing 6- File | Save your thing oops thats 6 "thinking" <thinking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B4E2A10-BCB0-473D-B52A-EFCBB658D856@microsoft.com... |I need to know at least 5 steps to creating a workplan in pulisher. Thinking? This newsgroup is dedicated to solving problems with MS Office Publisher. Not doing your class assignment. "thinking" <thinking@discussions.micros...

Public Folder is missing objects
I made a mistake. I was migrating from one Exchange 2003 server to another Exchange 2003 server. These were the only two servers in my structure. When I installed the second, I did not give it enough time to properly replicate all of the public folder data before I uninstalled it. Now, my public data folder on my only exchange server is corrupt. The primary indication of this (besides that I have no public folders visible in Outlook), is an error message when I click Send/Receive: "Task 'jaraco.com' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not b...

Validation #5
We need to set up an excel sheet that can e-mailed to a customer , they will "sign" off on changes somehow and e-mail us back the sheet. How can we set up a sheet where can "validate" the customer has read and signed off on changes? I would use an email button that has a message pop up that says "By clicking OK, you verify that the changes about to be emailed are correct." Or something like that. :) When the user hits OK, the file is emailed back to you automatically. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "schmidtbaby" <mike.schmidt@na....

Creating PDF files in MFC
Hi, I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do it? Thanks in advance. Check out the following http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ "Shahoo" wrote: > Hi, > I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do > it? > Thanks in advance. > > Here's another to try out: "Shahoo" <shahookamangar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1175272390.190193.274530@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I want to create PDF files in MFC. Does anyone know how should I do > it? > Thanks in advanc...

background cleanup attachment errors in exchange 5.5
Hello all Can anybody suggest why this error might occur or whether it is cause for concern I found 821339 in the kb, but it's for exchange 2k. We're using exchange 5.5 Thanks in advance -Shanno Event Type: Erro Event Source: MSExchangeIS Privat Event Category: Background Cleanup Event ID: 110 Date: 5/13/200 Time: 1:45:05 P User: N/ Computer: SAGENTEXC Description Error 0xfffff9bf occurred during a background cleanup on attachment 14-A47DFA. You can try brining down the Store and running isinteg. -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do ...