4.25" X 5.5" Booklet in Publisher

I am trying to create a booklet in Publisher that each page will be 4.25" X
5.5", so I can print 4 'pages' on one sheet of regular paper.  I would like
the program to shift everything if I need to insert a page, and keep them in
order.

Page setup, booklet, type 5.5 height, 4.25 width, portrait. Publisher should
say, prints two to the pages per sheet. You have the option to insert a page
anywhere you want. Publisher will prompt you to insert 4 pages, ignore it and
insert one.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Vineet Gupta, MD" <VineetGuptaMD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to create a booklet in Publisher that each page will be 4.25" X
> 5.5", so I can print 4 'pages' on one sheet of regular paper.  I would like
> the program to shift everything if I need to insert a page, and keep them in
> order.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/5/2006 2:42:46 PM
I should add, the pages on each sheet will be duplicates, you will end up with 2
booklets, If you only want the 4.25 x 5.5 and you have stock this size, you will
have to setup your printer first for a custom size stock.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Vineet Gupta, MD" <VineetGuptaMD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to create a booklet in Publisher that each page will be 4.25" X
> 5.5", so I can print 4 'pages' on one sheet of regular paper.  I would like
> the program to shift everything if I need to insert a page, and keep them in
> order.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/5/2006 2:53:42 PM
Dr Gupta,

Funny you should ask this question today. I have a handbook to create that
will be 5.5" x 8.5" and I've been thinking about whether I want to format it
as that size or put two pages on a single sheet. I'm leaning toward two
pages per sheet because I may use a self-serve printing service. I need 700
copies tho so I'm not positive what I'm doing yet.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Vineet Gupta, MD" <VineetGuptaMD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:248FA02A-C99E-4204-95FE-9C9630145244@microsoft.com...
>I am trying to create a booklet in Publisher that each page will be 4.25" X
> 5.5", so I can print 4 'pages' on one sheet of regular paper.  I would
> like
> the program to shift everything if I need to insert a page, and keep them
> in
> order.

0
jl_paules (2768)