4 page publication onto a website

I am trying to put a 4 page publication on to the website so that it can be
opened by people who don't have publisher.  I managed to do it last month but
for can't remember how I did it.  When I convert it to a web page it only
shows the first page of the publication.

Last months issue, when I checked back is a mht.doc but I don't know how I
converted the publisher document to this.

Can anyone help please?
0
Lowenda (2)

How about converting the Publisher file to a PDF.  This way more visitors
will have the capability to view it.

Many folks here recommend the free primopdf which can be downloaded at

www.primopdf.com

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Lowenda" <Lowenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to put a 4 page publication on to the website so that it can be
> opened by people who don't have publisher.  I managed to do it last month
> but
> for can't remember how I did it.  When I convert it to a web page it only
> shows the first page of the publication.
>
> Last months issue, when I checked back is a mht.doc but I don't know how I
> converted the publisher document to this.
>
> Can anyone help please?

0
Engineer5094 (821)
3/20/2008 1:35:55 PM
Thanks Don.  I  will try that.

"Don Schmidt" wrote:

> How about converting the Publisher file to a PDF.  This way more visitors
> will have the capability to view it.
>
> Many folks here recommend the free primopdf which can be downloaded at
>
> www.primopdf.com
>

> --
> Don
> Vancouver, USA
>

> "Lowenda" <Lowenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am trying to put a 4 page publication on to the website so that it can be
> > opened by people who don't have publisher.  I managed to do it last month
> > but
> > for can't remember how I did it.  When I convert it to a web page it only
> > shows the first page of the publication.
> >
> > Last months issue, when I checked back is a mht.doc but I don't know how I
> > converted the publisher document to this.
> >
> > Can anyone help please?

0
Lowenda (2)

failure of Open XML 1.1.4 to work
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Previous versions of this worked fine. This version comes up with comment &quot;not enough memory&quot;. As I have 2mg Ram this seems strange. Any help appreciated. I'm afraid you haven't provided sufficient information for anyone to go on, especially since that message quite often has nothing to do with memory. For any questions of a technical or performance nature it's important that you specify your current update level of OS X as well as for Office. Exactly when does this messag...

Public Folders: How to set up Auto-Reply in EX2003?
Hi guys, I've configured a public folder to receive mail from the Internet, and also set up an auto-reply rule using the Folder Assistant to reply when an e-mail is sent to the folder. The folder will auto-reply just fine if I e-mail it from within the Exchange organization, but if folks from the Internet e-mail the folder, it doesn't reply. Any ideas? Thanks! Jeff I ended up figuring out what the problem was. Just in case anyone else has this problem, what I needed to do to fix it was: - Open Exchange System Manager > Global Settings > Internet Message Formats - Right-c...

Outlook 2000 Change Startup Page
Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair. Now everytime I open Outlook the "Outlook Today" page opens, then have to select the inbox folde to view my mail. Used to always open on the Inbox Folder. What have I done, is there a way to restore this. You’ve landed in a Macintosh group, sorry. Try asking your question on the general Office newsgroups. Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx DooBee wrote: > Have a problem with Outlook 2000, think it happened when I ran repair. Now > everytime I open Outlook the...

Page setup / page / size??????
Hi, When you are in design view and you click on 'Page setup / page / size' are the options listed based on the printer you have installed or are they options that Access knows? If I select any of the options listed will they work on any printer? Thanks, Phil They are printer-specific. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Phillip" <Phillip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C07A38-11FE-4620-97C...

Exchange 2007 public folders....
I installed exch2007 beta2 and chose "no outlook 2003 clients" during installation. I think by doing this, the default public folder store is not created. I manually created a new pf store via the gui, then used powershell to create a new public folder. however outlook (2007 beta2) does not see the public folder hierarchy. is there something im missing? On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:17:26 -0400, "Jimmy" <j@j.j> wrote: >I installed exch2007 beta2 and chose "no outlook 2003 clients" during >installation. I think by doing this, the default public fold...

How can I send e-mail as a web page
Hi! I am in the process of creating "Newsletters", and it will be a web page/html file. Is there a way I can send this to recipients so that it will be displayed as a web page in their e-mail? Outlook express had a shortcut for this, but I cannot seem to find this function in Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance : ) You either send from within the program you created the html webpage or from within Outlook use; Insert-> File...-> select HTML file-> press little down arrow on Insert-> choose Insert as Text -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Off...

Cannot view itme in Public Folder between 2 different exchange 2003
I have 2 Exchange 2003 on WIN2k server. Exchange 2003 (A) has 300 mailboxes and store the public folder. Exchange 2003 (B) has 100 mailboxes. User at Exchange 2003 (B) found that they can view the public folder but no items in it. User at Exchange 2003 (A) do not have this problem. Is the public folder must replicate to other server? Is any suggestion to view the item if no replication on public folder ?? Thanks Dennis JoJo These 2 servers in the same routing group. Exchange 2003 (A) is the Master Exchange 2003 (B) is the Member "omer maydan" <omermaydan@yahoo.com> wr...

Opinions , info ... #4
Hello, I would like to ask the following question. Now, we have several company's with there own e-mail suffix for example test@company1.be , test@company2.pl , test@company3.fr , and there own local provider and IT infrastruture. What we would like is that all these company's get an e-mail address like @company.com. What is the easiest way to do this ? Can we use a pop3 server ? The company with .pl use there own exchange now but aren't connected to the main facility. Thx for the info ...

By: deesom In: microsoft.public.dynamics.gp.developer
I do have an unusual situation - and I really do need your help, urgently: I have a gravel road infrasture asset (GRDS-0001 with suffix 1). It has a Net Book Value of $ 1,200,000. This gravel road was paved over at a cost of $ 750,000. The asset is no longer a gravel road, and the transformed asset needs to be classified as a new asset, for example , with an asset ID of PRDS-0001(suffix 1). How would I properly create and record this new asset, with the cost of $ 1,950,000, and still preserve the history of the old asset (GRDS-0001), that no longer exists. I did not feel comfortable ...

Text box jumps to left of page
Word 2004 (I am relatively new to Word and am delighted to find a forum specifically for the Mac version. There are a number of unresolved, niggling issues I can live however they slow the workflow. I am eager to learn.) In the recent past, I manually converted 12,000+ recipes from WordPerfect 7 to Word. Since Word 2004 does not have a filter for the old files, the conversion was done on the Windows side of my Mac in Word2003. Those files _usually_ open without protest also in 2004. One annoyance regards text boxes. When text was highlighted and a text box was requested for it in...

Excel
Can you have a combination of both portrait and landscape pages in worksheet ? I suppose that the page setup setting applies uniformly fo all pages in the worksheet ? How you could get around this ? Than you. CJ -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you're right: You can have only ONE orientation per worksheet at the same time. One workaround for printing: - tsart recording a macro - set the page orientation for the first part of your sheet - print the desired pages - change the page orientation - print the remaining pages Now use this recorded macro for printing >...

endnotes on new page
Is there a way to put all the endnotes together on a new page? I've tried inserting a page break in the endnote separator and tried setting the endnote separator to start on a new page, but those methods didn't work. Thanks. -- ~ Janet Insert a page break before the endnote separator. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Janet S" <JanetS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C...

Undeleted Public Folder
Hi there We need some help with our Exchange 2000 Server Our secretary deleted the our public adress book folder - we have no backup since 4 month We tried all possible tricks to recover but nothing helps we copied the public - edb, stm after the deletion to have the files for recovery we looked into the pub.edb and searched for the public folder where our adresses was stored and we found it - but no tool or something could display it or recover it If anyone could help us - would be great Andreas -- In news:eJdT2JeBGHA.3536@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl, Andreas Wruhs <andreas.wruhs...

Public Folders Calendar
Here is the scenario... I have a downstate off ice, who would like to keep a public calendar for their office in the public folders. I have a central person, not in there office, who does all of the calendaring from a third party program that accesses each individuals calendar, based on their username, and adds entries to their personal calendars. I want to know if there is a way to attach a generic user name to the calendar within the public folders, for the downstate office, so that the program that adds entries will automatically add it to the calendar within the public folders. ...

Public Folder Migration #5
I want to migrate my Public Folders to a new Exchange server mail server. I have migrated my mailboxes using ExMerge, however, I have no idea on how to migrate my Public Folders. Please help me. Thanks, S Add Your new exchange server also to public folder replication server list. Once it get replicated you can remove old exchange server. And all public folder will be by default Mail enabled public folders when you migrate. Regards, Mallika. "Skc" wrote: > I want to migrate my Public Folders to a new Exchange server mail server. > > I have migrated my mailboxes us...

Payroll Build Checks takes almost 4 hours
Sorry, I'm reposting this question because I didnt describe the subject very well... I hope someone has any tips of what to look for... I run Payroll Build Checks for 1369 employees, selecting biweekly and Salary, and it takes almost 4 hours to finish. At the end, only 543 employees fit the selection criteria. My server looks to have plenty of spare capacity when monitored, the store procedures were recompiled, the statistics were updated, check links ran, etc. What else can I check? Any help or tips are greatly appreciated. Details are below. When I click on <...

Outlook 2003 question #4
Hi ... I have 4 email accounts with outlook 2003 and they are all from the same isp provider ... My problem is when i am going to create an email to someone i can't tell which email account is sending the email to , its usually set a default ... What i mean is that when i view my email accounts they are listed as so and so default , # 1 , # 2 , # 3 , I don't know what 1 or 2 or 3 are ... Is there a way to notice which email account is which beside having numbers beside them ... I can't tell which is which ... It would be better if you could view the actual name of the ema...

Exchange Cluster #4
Hi All, My company purchased 2 identical hardware and we have exising windos 2003 Dc, now i wanted to install exchange on microsoft cluster. as I have 2 same identical server on which i will install the exchange, if my one hardware goes down my sencond exchange/hardware will act as a active exchange server & will be accessible to all the users, we have only 100 mailboxes in our company & plaaning to hire 400 employee in coming months, what will be the best way to deploy the same Regards Muneer Khan 1 active and 1 passive i have 25000 exchange users in 3 actives and 1 passive ...

Go to Page 1
Hi! I have a main form with TabCtl with 10 pages. In this main form I have one combo to choose record. I woul like when click in combo oblige go to Page 1 of this record. Is it possible, please? Thanks in advance. an Hopefully this will help you. http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread615446.html -- Hope this helps, Daniel P "an" wrote: > Hi! > > I have a main form with TabCtl with 10 pages. > In this main form I have one combo to choose record. > I woul like when click in combo oblige go to Page 1 of this record. > Is it possible, please? > Thanks ...

Programming a TOC to have page counts (not page location)
Here is what I am trying to accomplish using Word 2007 and XP: I want to create a TOC with the Title and Individual Section Page Counts using separate Individual Files to look like this: Section No. Title No. of Pages 200500 General Provisions 5 200505 Project Closeout and Start-up 10 Information: • The section number and title are the file names (i.e. 2000500 General Provisions.doc) and are also included in the beginning of each document as well as a title (with a set style). • All files are located in the same folder. Here is the current macro I am working with that was...

Set Application Page permissions in WSS 3.0
Example: Using the HelpDesk template, how can I apply permissions to Service Rep and Mgr Home pages? TIA! -JS ...

Transfer between accounts #4
Hi, I'm using 2008 deluxe edition. I use online service to update my bank and credit card accounts. I came across one post (Subject: funds transfer to another account) in which 'Dick Watson' suggested using special category 'Transfer' for transaction where money is transfered from bank to credit card. But I'm facing problem here, when I select 'Transfer' category in bank, it adds new entry in credit card account, but due to online update that entry is already present there, so now I have 2 credit entries in credit card account. Is there any way to avoid ...

Item is available on the website
What does checking the "Item is available on the website" box do? Is there then an export of data that can be done to upload to our website? Please help as we are just re-doing our website and would ideally like to use the details from RMS to set up the items on our site. anyone with experience linking the two, please help. Chris I'm sure you'll get specific RMS functionality responses to your question, but I can tell you that I spent some time and money on a shopping card program (called Taber Pro) that use d this function. If you checked that box for items, th...

How to I write text onto connectors/lines in Excel?
I want to draw a decision tree flowchart in Excel. Hence I need to write on the connector/line that links two boxes. e.g. I want to write 'YES' and 'NO' onto the connector/line. Is this possible? Thanks Hi, It would appear you can not add text directly to a connection line. You will have to use a textbox. If you need the text and connector to move together you can group the shapes. Cheers Andy Umar wrote: > I want to draw a decision tree flowchart in Excel. > Hence I need to write on the connector/line that links > two boxes. e.g. I want to write 'YES&#...

Public phone list in Exchange 2003
Hi ! We are using Exchange 2003 in our company, and i have made a list of all our employees in a public folder. I want the list to be shown as "Phone list", but when my users open the folder, they see it as "address cards", and they manually have to change the view to "Phone list". This is no very good.... Is there a way for me to set it up on the server, so that the list automaticly is shown as "Phone list". Regards, Ole Set up the view you want by creating a new custom view, calling it what you like, and make it the default/initial view on the P...