2007 calendar

How can I create  a 1 page 2007 calendar in publisher?
0
Angel1 (51)

File, new, publications for print, calendars, select one, select yearly... click
Change date range.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Angel" <Angel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I create  a 1 page 2007 calendar in publisher?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

2007 Outlook will not Open
I am running MS Office Basic 2007, on xp system Outlook has been working fine until yesterday, now I can not get into it. When I click to open it - I get the following message - Outlook failed to start correctly last time. Starting Outlook in safe mode will help you correct or isolate a startup problem in order to successfully start the program. Some functionality may be disabled in this mode. Do you want to start in safe mode? When I click yes I get a message that says: Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. When I select Send Error Rep...

Office 2007
I have been for a few months using office. I normally would send or print or export a file to word to edit the appearance before printing. I worked just fine. Just 2 or 3 days ago when I export the file Access shuts down and I get no message. After I restart it wants to run diagnostics but finds no problems with Access. I have tried with different files and nothing, it shuts down with any file. Any ideas? Thank you in advanced Hi, have you changed anything (upgrade to higher versino office or windows?), if not you can always try to compact and repair the access file...

Access 2007 User Lock Problem
We use Access for our mailing list and just today we encountered a problem. Every time we make a change in design view (no one else is in of course) and save our new change, once everyone else gets in, our form wont open for them. Only The computer who made the change will. Example: Computer A Makes change, closes. Computer B Cannot open form, only Computer A. Computer B now makes a change Computer A Now cannot open form, only computer B. The most recent computer to make a change in the database on our server now is the only one that can open the form. Any help would...

New to Office 2007
I am used to using Office 2000 and have a spreadsheet that I don't know where to find a couple of thing, i wonder if someone could point me in the right direction. 1. I have some macros / visual basic where I normally just drag the modules into the newly created spreadsheet. Where can I find these on 2007? 2. I want to make the workbook smaller so I can see more cells, sort of zoom out as it where, what button does this? Many thanks -- Keith (Southend) http://www.southendweather.net e-mail: kreh at southendweather dot net Keith(Southend) wrote: > I am used to using Office 2000 ...

Excel 2007 backward compatability?
My old EXCEL spreadsheets are being saved as .xlsx which cannot be openened when emailed to another PC using an earlier edition of Office. As there are no help files in the new 2007 Office suite I am at a loss to solve the problem myself. Can anyone help please? Hi, Microsoft provides a free converter for the 2003 users: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=941B3470-3AE9-4AEE-8F43-C6BB74CD1466&displaylang=en -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "Reggie D." wrote: > My old EXCEL spreadsheets are being saved as .xlsx which cannot be openened > when ema...

Outlook 2007 crash recovery
Microsoft Office Basic 2007, XP on a Dell Vostro 1700. After running reasonably for 18 months, Outlook without any changes to computer, started running very very slowly. Excel & Word unaffected. Uninstalled and re-installed a few times including 'updating' without success. Will not run in computer safe mode or program safe mode. Message - A data file did not close properly and is being checked for problems. All helpful advice as how to recover from this problem most gratefully appreciated. -- Nben http://forums.slipstick.com Are you syncing with a PDA? Do y...

Excel 2007 Macro Recorder Defective
When automatically recording macro actions around formula-driven conditional formatting, the recorder does not properly take into account Excel 2007's ability to re-order conditional formatting rules. For example, if one enters three rules to be sequentially applied to a range, the recorder will (usually) create the VBA code that matches the intended ordering. However, if the user re-sequences the order, the macro recorder is not able to adjust the VBA code to meet the new requirements. It took me awhile to figure out why the automatic code wasn't working. Has this problem been...

How do I add the file path as a footnote in word 2007?
I am trying to add the full file path on word footnotes. On Word 2003 there was a button to click and it did it.. but I'm having problems finding how to do it on 2007. I do not have "2. Locate the Building Block named File Name And Path" how do I find it? "dmower" wrote: > I am trying to add the full file path on word footnotes. On Word 2003 there > was a button to click and it did it.. but I'm having problems finding how to > do it on 2007. See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300002951033.aspx -- Suzanne S. Barnhill ...

Outlook 2007 start problem
Good morning We have several users that cant open their Outlook 2007 on an Exchange 2007 server. No error message, just a yellow screen. Outlook web access is working, so I dont think its a server problem. I tried many switches (firstrun, resetnavpane etc), delete and recreate profile, nothing works. Any idea someone ? Luc We gave the users admin rights on their desktop and Outlook is working normally. So there is probably someone who changed a security setting with gpo and that change affected outlook. "Luc" wrote: > Good morning > > We ha...

minor suggestion for Outlook 2007
This is really a minor suggestion - it would be great if when I opted to look at Contacts 'By Category', that all the groups were in a closed postion .... or if I had the option to expand or compress all. That's it. Thanks, DH "Dave Horne" <davehorne@home.nl> wrote in message news:O09XezKaIHA.5784@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > This is really a minor suggestion - it would be great if when I opted to > look at Contacts 'By Category', that all the groups were in a closed > postion ... or if I had the option to expand or compress all. > > Vi...

DST Exchange Remediation: Running Exch or Outlook Calendar Update
We plan on doing the recommended steps Microsoft has said to take to remediate the Daylight Saving Time change in the Exchange environment: applying server OS updates, Windows XP updates, and Exchange patches (in that order). However, the last step is optional: running the Exchange Calendar Update Tool for our 1800+ affected users or have the affected 1800+ users run the Outlook Time Zone Update tool themselves. I haven't tested either tool in the lab yet, but I am not enthusiastic on running either tool (which sound like the same tool from what Microsoft has said). I can pictur...

Is there a "Zoom Tool" in Publisher 2003 or 2007?
I would like to be able to zoom to a specific point on a page without having to first "Zoom In" or Zoom Out" and then use the vertical and horzontal scroll bars. In many design applications this is accomplished by changing the cursor to a "Zoom Tool" and then drawing around the exact area I wish to see full screen. In some apps I use, there is also a way to hold down a key and change the current cursor to a hand and drag the view "window" around the page. Can either of these be done in Publisher 2007? Best you can do is select your object or place you...

Word 2007 form: Check boxes are making my other fields stop worki
I’ve created a form in Word 2007, using form fields and checkboxes. It looks great. After I lock it, I can fill in the text fields. But as soon as I click a checkbox, I can no longer fill in the text fields. I go back to the text fields I already filled and try to edit those; I cannot. It’s as if they become read-only as soon as I click on a checkbox. What gives? This is really frustrating. I am using the Rich Text Form Fields (the very first icon on the Controls section of the Developer tab) and the Check Box Form Field (under Legacy Tools, Legacy Forms). Thanks f...

Calendar entries return NDR
Greetings, When I put in a calendar entry inviting a specific user to a meeting I get a messge back that contains the following: The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address. The account being returned is not the account I sent the meeting invitation to, but was her administrative assistant who is no longer with the company and THAT account does not exist. I checked the user's account for rules that might auto-forward and there are none. Any ideas? th...

A question about outlook 2007 Safe mode
I have a question: Lately I have had some issues with outlook wating to boot in in safe mode instead of the regular Outlook mode. Is there a problem I need to look at? Thanks Cliff does it tell you why it wants to boot into safe? usually its caused by an addin and if you disable the addin, you'll fix the problem. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips....

update links in Powerpoint 2007
I am creating charts in Excel and then via the Paste Special finction I paste them into Powerpoint as a linked object. This is so I may update the Excel sheets and refresh them in the powerpoint slides as and when required. This is working fine for me but when a colleague opens both the Excel and the Powerpoint presentation they are not able to refresh the links. Instead they receive the error message " The linked file was unavailable and can't be updated" we did not have this problem with earlier version of Office so I would appreciate it if anybody has a ...

Dummy Outlook account for calendaring?
Is there a way to set up a dummy Outlook account so that a user can share a calendar by syncing from a PDA? Our new principal has an Outlook icon on her desktop that does not connect to any mail server and she uses that for her calendar. She wants to set up the same scenario on the secretary's computer. Our company email is on an Exchange Server but she does not want the calendar on the network, nor does she want to share the desktop. I have looked at using profiles but that requires shutting down the secretary's exchange login, which is not acceptable. Any ideas? Steve...

Outlook 2007 Distribution List
I only want email addresses in my Distribution List. I am copying a long list of email addresses from Excel and inserting them into my Outlook at a Group using the Distribution List. My Excel list only has email addresses and no names. The format for the Distribution List is Name / Email Address. Therefore, I need to know how I can omit the Names column. -- KarenB you can't, but if there is no name, the email address is also placed in the name field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cente...

Advice, help on code using winapi and month-calendar-object of Comctl32.dll
Hello, I tested the following VBA-code (see below) in excel 2000 on Windows XP. And it works The code is used in a userform called CalendarUserForm (height 216 points, width 170 points) with two CommandButtons (OKButton, CancelButton) on the userform.On the userform, the code creates a month-calendar-control using the WIN-API. I know i could use the Microsoft MonthView Control ActiveX-object in MSCOMCT2.OCX. But it is difficult to distribute and install these ocx-files on other systems. info about the month-calendar-object: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en...

Outlook 2007 running slow on clients
I have a big problem. I currently have 10 of 10 users that are having issues with their client outlook 2007 program. We went ahead and checked the server running exchange and the server is running optimally. Yet the users are still experiencing slow downs. The users are also connected to a shared database for Business Contact Manager usage. They also share a public folder that is about 6GB in size. The issue they are experiencing would be as follows: - When they open up an email it takes about 10-15 seconds to open. - If they reply to an email and begin typing text it ta...

deploy Outlook signature templates-Outlook 2007
In our OL 2003 environment, were able to put a set of read-only email signature templates into C:\Program Files\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures and users were able to open, update to personalize and then save as their own named signature template. Have tried similar thing with OL 2007 (still on XP Pro, still in same location) and the templates are visible (I.e., show up as selections when I click the "Signature" drop-down from within a new mail message) but they won't actually insert the signature block into the message AND I can't seem to find a way t...

Shared Calendars #2
I am using outlook 2003 and in my calendar portion I have an option to open shared calendar. When I browse to pick out names from contacts to share calendar with. I get an error "Unable to display the folder. Your profile is not configured to support this operation for this user". My question is how do I configure this option, also is there a better way to share 2003 outlook calendars without investing in Exchange or SBS 2003. Thank you. SM Calendar sharing is only available through Exchange. See this page for some alternatives: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm --�...

Excel 2007-Macros
Do I understand correctly that you need to know how to use VBA to use macros in Excel? I am an educator and have an end user who wants to record macros, but neither of us knows VBA. The end user cannot give me an examples of what she wants to record as a macro, but would like to know the process. I don't want to show her how if at some time in the future we need to use VBA. SueW wrote: > Do I understand correctly that you need to know how to use VBA to use macros > in Excel? I am an educator and have an end user who wants to record macros, > but neither of us kn...

Access 2007
Why, for God sake, does Microsoft eliminate the user level security in an Access Database 2007. How can I recommend this new version to my clients, who uses and needs this kind of security? Joe, SP - Brazil ...

Group And outline Settings in 2007
In Excel 2003, you could change the Group and Outline Settings so that the Top Row is what is grouped, based on the detail below. However, in 2007, that option doesn't seem to be available. Is there a workaround for this, by chance? Thanks for any suggestions. Dave K wrote : > In Excel 2003, you could change the Group and Outline Settings so that > the Top Row is what is grouped, based on the detail below. > > However, in 2007, that option doesn't seem to be available. > > Is there a workaround for this, by chance? > > Thanks for any suggestions. This is av...