2003 will not preview web page

I get this error message when I try to preview a web page.

Unable to open C:\documents and settings\Tim\Local
settings\temporary internet
files\content.mso\pubwebpagepreview\pub3452.0\index.htm
Cannot open the specified file.

The only thing I can think that may have caused it, i was
using Mozilla Firefox for a while, but uninstalled it. The
problem began after this.

Regards, Tim.
0
tryuk (2)

I sorted it. Firefox does not uninstall cleanly. It left
all htm & html files asociated with Firefox even though it
had been removed.

>The only thing I can think that may have caused it, i was
>using Mozilla Firefox for a while, but uninstalled it.
The
>problem began after this.

0
anonymous (74722)

How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc?
How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc? Is this possible? Hi Only with code Sub test() Dim TotPages As Long TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)") With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .RightFooter = "" ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=1, To:=TotPages - 1 .RightFooter = "Your Header info" ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=TotPages, To:=TotPages End With End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "CLDelafield" <CLDelafield@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Data Access Pages 11-28-07
I have two questions regarding 'Data Access pages' (1). I want to add a new button in Data Access Page which should run an UPDATE query, is this possible ? I am trying to do that but unable to add code in button. (2). I have made a Data Access Page and place it on a server but when ever I connect it from remote computer, it give two warning messages (i)This Website uses a data provider that might be unsafe. If you trust the website click OK, otherwise click cancel. (ii) The website is using your identity to access data source. If you trust the website, click OK to continue, otherwise...

unable to send email through windows mail preview pane
I used to be able to click on an email address and send an email directly through windows mail preview pane. I changed something some time ago and I cannot correct the problem. When I click on the email address in the preview pane I receive a message that the file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. It then notes to create an association in the set associations control panel. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a .contact file that should be associated with windows mail? If so, I cannot get it to work! Thanks to all who reply! -- ...

Exchange 2003 Freezes
We are Running Exchange 2003, on a windows 2003 Server standard edition server. Every day at exactly the same time all outlook clients freeze for approx 3-5 minutes. After 3-5 minutes the system runs fine. Any ideas what could be causing all outlook clients to freeze at exactly the same time every day. silly question but.... at that time, what do the logs on the exchange server say? "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D63D93D2-74A1-42FF-A184-E9B9EBC6037D@microsoft.com... > We are Running Exchange 2003, on a windows 2003 Server standar...

How do I create an absolute cell reference in Excel 2003?
Please explain how to create an absolute cell reference in Excel 2003? Thanks, Kris $A$1 is an absolute reference. Free course here; http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/free-training/excel-lesson-16-basic.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Kris" <Kris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92E57AFF-CA14-4F8C-B287-E7DCA064F76A@microsoft.com... > Please explain how to create an absolute cell reference in Excel 2003? > > Thanks, Kris ...

Howto make exchange 2003 accept email to 'postmaster@[my.ip]
Hello, We were blacklisted sometime back and we're fixed but in order to get off the blacklist, they have to be able to send email to 'postermaster@[xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] and I'm not sure how to set this up in exchange 2003. Any help would be greatly appreciated. J. http://www.msexchange.org/articles/Exchange_2000_PostmasterIP_And_AbuseIP_Mailboxes.html might be helpful. <jml@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:ipb6419c9723m05macsi8ub16095a34qsp@4ax.com... > Hello, > > We were blacklisted sometime back and we're fixed but in order to get > off the blacklist...

IE & Outlook 2003
Everytime I click on an email link in a web page I get "email client not properly installed" error. Then about 60 IE pages open with the email link address in the address bar of IE. I've tried to do a repair of Outlook but still have the same problem. What can I do to correct this? Thanks Dan ...

Newsletter Email Preview is Perfect, Test Email is AWFUL!
'm attempting to send out the 3rd company newsletter in as many months. I've not had any problems with prior newsletters but I can NOT get this one to email correctly. I created a custom email template that measures 11" x 25" and I've filled it with the usual text and pictures and logo. It comes out very wide with nothing lining up like it should. I did edit some of the photos within Publisher - could that mess things up? Maybe I need a narrower layout? I have Publisher 2007 and Outlook 2007. Forget it...Outlook 2007 uses Word 2007 to parse html and Word does NOT...

Which free web-browser based mail account works with outlook?
Yahoo.com only works if I have a paid account. I just want to access my email through outlook so I can sync my Palm with Outlook. So, which free web-browser based mail account works with outlook? Can someone help? Hello, Gmail is working with outlook for free. Regards. Vince "Shannon" <Shannon@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 7AE1CB2A-D901-4351-A33A-DF6AB626B468@microsoft.com... > Yahoo.com only works if I have a paid account. I just want to access my > email through outlook so I can sync my Palm with Outlook. So, which free > web...

Calendar appears in favorites Outlook 2003
Periodically "Calendar" appears in my OUtlok 2003 Favorites folder. I didn't put it there but I can't get it to go away. Any ideas why it happens and how to get rid of it. I have "Calendar" in my list of the parts of Outlook (Mail, Contacts, Calendar) but I don't need--I don't want--it in the Favorites Folder list. Thanks for your help. Dick Can you right click and delete it? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http...

Routing and Remote Access service Server 2003
I am using a server 2003 as a router. (Not ISA) Is it possible to assign a second ip address to the internet facing adapter and map that ip to an internal ip ? No, I don't believe it is possible. I used second and other IP addresses exclusively for web sites hosted on the IIS and nothing else. "Dave Mc" <DaveMc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF7CD089-E878-4F92-81A0-C6051F7B4791@microsoft.com... > I am using a server 2003 as a router. (Not ISA) Is it possible to assign > a > second ip address to the internet facing adapter and...

Access2007 reports
Hi, I want to convert access2000/access2003-databases into Access2007. In the reports I am using the sections_onformat_events. These events are ignored in the reports-preview in Access2007. How can I execute the events? (p.ex. I am changing the visibility of some fields in the event detail_format) Thanks for your help! Roswitha Access 2007 has some new views for reports: Report view, and Layout view. The events are ignored in those views. If you swith to Print Preview, the events will still fire. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - htt...

This will sound ridiculous but...
I'm having trouble with a basic function. I have an entire column of prices in the format $xx.xx I need to take that entire column, say Column C, (titled "price") an multiply each cell by a number and paste such that Column D become those numbers plus tax. I have cut and pasted the entire contents of the original column in new column next to the original, so they're identical, now I need t multiply each and every cell in Column D by 1.0825. Any ideas how I can accomplish that? And before you start, I'm a techno-moron. I'll need very basi instructions. Thanks i...

EXCEL & OUTLOOK 2003
Hi all I generate mail items from Excel (VBA) . MS Outlook's feedback is something like "Some user is trying to get the access to your address book ..." . How to disable this feedback ? Thanks Fero See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/sec.htm for your options with regard to = the "object model guard" security in Outlook 2000 SP2 and later = versions. Disabling the prompts on the client is not an option. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookc...

Excel 2003
I am hoping to automate the extraction of information from a series of workbooks submitted by staff each week into a main spreadsheet. The importing information is laid out exactly in the same columns as the main spreadsheet but I do not know how many rows of information they may have input. What I would like to do is open the main spreadsheet, press a macro/ button that opens every file in a sub directory finds out how many rows of information there and then copy that info to the main spreadsheet, close the worksheet and then open the next one in the sub directory and repeat the ...

Outlook 2003 Copying headers
Hi. I'm having a problem with Outlook 2003. For email metrics purposes, we need to copy the header information and paste it into Excel (highlight the email, ctrl-c and paste in excel). Previously this was working fine with Outlook 2000 & Excel 2000. Now when we try to copy the header information it is not giving us the full date, it only gives us the time of the email. I have tried this with Outlook 2003/Excel 2003 and Outlook 2003/Excel 2000. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this? Bruce. Bruce Cairy wrote: > Hi. I'm having a problem with Outlook 2003....

Exchange 2003 permissions issue.
I have a select number of administrators that need to be able to create users and groups. But I only want them to be able to create mailboxes for the user account. I need to prevent them from mail-enabling any group. It seems that even by denying them write permissions to the attributes listed in the "Working with Active Directory Permissions in Exchange Server 2003" document. They still can create a group and create the email address. Have anyone figured out how to do this? thanks for any help.... ...

Best Practice
Hi. Could someone please advise the best way to move Outlook data from an old PC (with Office 2002) to a new PC (with Office 2003)? I have already saved the Office settings (using the 'Save my Settings' wizard) and then imported them into the new Office installation. However, what is the best way to move Outlook data? Also, I am not looking for an exact mirror image of the older Outlook installations, but would like to trim down the Inbox folders somewhat. Thanks The Help files tell you: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010771141033.aspx Stick to this procedure. D...

Split report into pages?
Hello, I have a CRM v4 report that groups data by account. I want to display each account on a separate page. Or ideally a separate Excel Worksheet within the same workbook! Any pointers? Thanks in advance, Marcus Robinson -- MR ICT Ltd - http://www.mrict.co.uk When you create groups in a single Table opr Matrix in SRS, you can open the Table Properties dialog, go to the Groups tab, and click the "Group Detail" button (for Tables) or the "Edit..." button (for Matrices) and specify that a Page Break occurs at the end of each group. This way, if you gorup by Acc...

what reports will show information on .....
what reports i can use to see details on Paid on Layaway, Paid to Account, Paid out, Paid on Account. ...

Help! Excel 2000 fully SP'ed will not start
Excel 2000, part of the Office 2000 Pro installed on this machine, will not start. It GPF's with the send to MS bla bla. It will start in safe mode Excel.exe /s. I have removed all add-ins, Excel Start items it still fails. It is fully SP'ed. Yes I have tried repair and also removed Excel and reinstalled. Any ideas? TIA Dirk-Thomas Try searching for a file called *.xlb When you find it, rename it and try starting Excel. If the issue has gone away then you have a corrupt toolbar customisation file. Excel creates a new one when it can't find it. If this fails I would th...

Some Mac 2004 Word docs crash Windows 2003 Word
Systems: PowerBook with Panther 10.3.5, Office 2004. Windows XP with Office 2003. I have only four docs to test, but each behaved the same. Say that I am given a Word doc of unknown version; some in the office have Office 2003, some have earlier Office. If I open the file in Mac Office 2004, save, and then move it to Windows Office 2003, Word will crash seconds after opening it. If I take the same original file > save as RTF in Mac > move to Windows, it works okay. I can (almost) accept that, even though I consider it unacceptable behavior, if you know what I mean. But get t...

VS.NET 2003
I just wanna ask that whether MSDN Realease APril 2003 covers VS.NET 2003 or still the VS.NET 2002???? Kindly reply ASAP Thanks Shoaib ...

Shear or Skew a complex object in Visio 2003 or 2010
How can I shear an object? In simple terms, I want to change a rectangle to a parallelogram. Hovering over with the pencil and changing two of the corners won't work, because I also want to apply this to a complex object, or even a group. I remember being able to do this in Macromedia's Freehand, and found it very useful. Thanks Eddie Visio doesn't provide that capability. Wapperdude "Eddie" wrote: > How can I shear an object? > > In simple terms, I want to change a rectangle to a parallelogram. > Hovering over with the penci...

Outlook 2003 -IMAP Accounts
Hello, Here is my challenge: I am running Outlook 2003 and I run 3 accounts on it. 1. POP Account 2. Gmail Account 3. IMAP Account My problem is the IMAP account. If I send from my IMAP account it does not save into the "sent" folder in the IMAP account but saves in the POP account. I have the Inbox working fine and it saves from the webmail part of my IMAP account if I send for it. What am I missing? Thanks Adam adamlkirkpatrick@gmail.com <adamlkirkpatrick@gmail.com> wrote: > I am running Outlook 2003 and I run 3 accounts on it. > > 1. POP Account > 2. Gm...