2-Sided Printing: HP Photosmart D7300 Series. Right edge of image clipped off, won't allow manual feed #2

We are wasting tons of paper trying to print a "booklet" 2 sided.

Printer: HP Photosmart D7300

Paper 8.5x11

Booklet 5.5 x 8.5

Printer set at landscape
Ran 2-side configuration wizard.  Did all paper feeds (numbers and
circles)

When attempting to print, right side is clipped off

No prompts appear to turn paper over.

When printer is set to BORDERLESS,  the full right side of image
appears, but left side of page is trimmed off.

"fit image to paper" option vanishes.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you.

How many pages? Is the print preview correct?

I only know how I print on my PhotoSmart.

If I have an eight page booklet

I type 1,6,3,8 for the first side, print, I restack the two sheets, I then type
7,4,5,2. This always works for me. My confusion with the printer is the default
is to print the last page first. I always forget to change it.

If you have more than 8 pages, you will have to alternate the stack when you
print the second side.

A 24 page booklet looks like this
1,22,5,18,9,14,11,16,7,20,3,24
2,21,6,17,10,13,12,15,8,19,4,23

This is the reason most of my booklets are printed on my laser, it has a duplex
unit. I am hoping the service pack will simplify this. At least put it back to
the 2003 way of printing.

I have yet been able to print borderless in Publisher.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Puzzled Publisher" <BuffaloFilmFestival@gmail.com> wrote in message
> We are wasting tons of paper trying to print a "booklet" 2 sided.
>
> Printer: HP Photosmart D7300
>
> Paper 8.5x11
>
> Booklet 5.5 x 8.5
>
> Printer set at landscape
> Ran 2-side configuration wizard.  Did all paper feeds (numbers and
> circles)
>
> When attempting to print, right side is clipped off
>
> No prompts appear to turn paper over.
>
> When printer is set to BORDERLESS,  the full right side of image
> appears, but left side of page is trimmed off.
>
> "fit image to paper" option vanishes.
>
> Is there a way to do this?
>
> Thank you.

0
mary.sauer (2018)

Public Folder Auto-reply #2
Hi Is there any way that I can enable an auto-reply for emails that are going to a Public Folder that is mail enabled. The emails will not only becoming from inside th company but externally as well. Thanx for the help Sulaiman yes, you can...on the Administration tab, click Folder Assistant...but be very cautious with this...it's very easy to get into a "mail loop" condition that could conceivably crash the store... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Sulaiman" <Sulaiman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E3D127F-2CBE-40D3-9AC3-333F3D25B465@microsoft....

clustered stack column charts #2
I am trying to create a chart with three stacks in two columns. I tried using the method described by Bernard Liengmen's but it doesn't allow me to add a secondary axis for the last (sixth) data series. I don't get it??? How does one series in a stacked cluster use the secondary axis? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Lou T wrote: > I am trying to create a chart with three stacks in two columns. I tried > using the method described by Bernard Liengmen's but it ...

Store.exe crashing on 2 Exchange 2003 servers
We have 2 Exchange 2003 SP1 servers (Win 2K SP4) which have developed a problem with the store crashing every half hour or so. System event log: The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds: No action. Application event log Faulting application store.exe, version 6.5.7226.3, stamp 407db771, faulting module storevs2.dll, version 7.1.367.0, stamp 40746ce5, debug? 0, fault address 0x00002238. I think it is interesting that both servers are crashing, but not at exact...

What happened? #2
Does anybody know why many of the discussion topics have been deleted from this forum? Not specific to this forum, but the MS newsgroups have a "retention period". Anything too old is automatically purged (which sometimes leaves answers with no questions. IIRC this period is 6 months. They are generally moving everything across to the web-based forums instead. On 24/06/2010 14:57, Squeaky wrote: > Does anybody know why many of the discussion topics have been deleted from > this forum? ...

Refresh Graphic Image #3
Hello, I have copied and pasted a graph (Stock Chart) to my excel sheet for analysing.Now I would like to refresh to update it.What is the easy mwthod to do it or if i like to write a macro, What are the commands. ...

How to print a multiple page two sided small booklet, 4.5x5.5"
Publisher 03 has a folded card that uses standard 8.5x11" paper and after printing folds to a card size 4.5 x 5.5" What I need is to create a non folded "booklet" version which can have multiple pages (more than 8), printed on front and back. Essentially the same as the 8.5x5" program booklets (found in File/Page Setup/publication type:booklet) which print multiple pages now, but smaller and capable of printing front to back pages to either be folded into a booklet (one fold on center pages) or cut and bound into a booklet. I'm trying to build a small boo...

How do I get a trendline for all data series, instead of just one.
I need to retrieve R squared values, and trendline information for all data series within a block of data. Excel is only letting me get trendline information on one data series, which is almost useless for me. Dave Darling - >I need to retrieve R squared values, and trendline information for all data >series within a block of data. Excel is only letting me get trendline >information on one data series, which is almost useless for me.< You can add a trendline and get R squared for each data series. If you need a trendline for the combination of several data series, you c...

IS there a way to compare 2 excel files
I like to be able to compare 2 excel files to see how different they are.Is there such a thing? Hi Now imagine how totally different two excel files can possibly be. The report would say ... ? But if you have two pretty similar sheets, try Myrna Larson and Bill Manville's "Compare", downloadable from http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm HTH. Best wishes Harald "PeterM" <pmaston@comcast.net> skrev i melding news:%23BAzyBkOFHA.3940@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I like to be able to compare 2 excel files to see how different they are.Is > there such a ...

Spacing #2
Hi Trim removes spacing in the beginning and end of word. How can i delete a spacing betwee two words (name) ex "De Wit" > i want "dewit" THX Luc You can use: =substitute(a1," ","") to remove all the spaces (leading/trailing/embedded) or =lower(substitute(a1," ","")) if you really wanted lower case. Luc Vandenhoeck wrote: > > Hi > Trim removes spacing in the beginning and end of word. > How can i delete a spacing betwee two words (name) ex "De Wit" > i want > "dewit" > THX Luc -- ...

special orders #2
What is the best way to handle special orders... would it be via work orders? We would like to have two "special order" items that require 6 or so input criteria, i.e. if a cashier selects the item, they would have to input various selections such as color, finish, cloth type, etc. Any ideas on how to handle this? Thanks, Dallas. We use Layaway for special orders and I don't believe there is any fundamental difference between Layaway and Work Order other than the name. For the past year we've been using SO Tracker from Digital Retail Solutions. You can find it at: http...

Service Call SQL Object creation error #2
Hi, I am trying to configure Service Call Management, and when I execute the step to set up permissions for the GP users who can perform service call escalations (i.e Tools \ Setup \ Project \ Service Setup \ Service button \ SQL Objects button - Set permissions for Sql Objects for Escalation, then I get the following error: 'An error occurred executing add group statements'. When I click OK the next error is: 'The role FSSQLJOB does not exist in the current database.' I am on GP10 and am doing this in the Fabrikam database. Thanks Neil You will want to run the follow...

Combining 2 Text Strings in Body of E-Mail Q
I am trying to create a string of text to place in the message body of an e-mail. Using Ron De Bruins code I've run in to the "Too many line continuations". I've a requirement for 31 lines, but it hits this error on line 24. How can I combine 2 text strings to appear in the message body of the reports. My code with only the first stringbody is:- Sub Mail_New_Version() Dim FileExtStr As String Dim FileFormatNum As Long Dim Sourcewb As Workbook Dim Destwb As Workbook Dim TempFilePath As String Dim TempFileName As String Dim OutApp As O...

Serial Number while printing.
Guys, could you please help me on my problem? i just want to use the serial number on my report but the problem is, i did'nt know how to use it properly. here is my problem goes: i have 1 page of report, and i want to print it for 100 copies (meaning the 100copies had only one content). i want to have a serial number for 100 copies. for example the first printout will have serial number 1, the second is 2, the 3rd print out is 3 and for last printout will have of course serial number 100. hope to hear from you guys. thanks. So the first record in the report is printed 100 times, with th...

Automatic print layout selection
Can you set up an option so that when you print a report, it automatically selects landscape or portrait and fits the report to the page rather than going to a 2nd line You can modify the report with Report Writer and on the Report Definition window change the Printer Orientation to Landscape. Don't forget to change security to use the modified report. You can also use Named Printers to change the printer properties to landscape if the report is one controlled by Named Printers. David Musgrave [MSFT] Original Developer of Named Printers Senior Development Consultant Escalation Eng...

Advanced Financial Reports
We would like to print an AFA report in landscape by default. Currently in Great Plains Advanced Financial Reports can only print in portrait by default. Each time we want to print in landscape, we have have to open the report layout and change the printer setup to landscape before printing. ...

How to Enable debug print in SCSI miniport driver
hi all, i am trying to print the debug messages of SCSI miniport driver. i have enabled it through kd >ed NT!Kd_ScsiPort_Mask 3 kd >ed NT!Kd_ScsiMiniport_Mask 3 kd >g but still it doesnt print messages, it shows a355b841 6890d355a3 push offset SCSIminiport ! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string' (a355d390) does anybody have any idea what could be the issue? please let me know if you have solution, thanks, Hitesh ...

Rules do not run #2
I have erase all my rules and set them up one at a time as a new message arrives. Next time that rule is supposed to run it does not. Using "Run Rules Now" does work, why are my rule not running automatically when new messages arrive. I am using Outlook 2003. Andrew M. what type of email account do you have? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Ou...

Allow Out of Office Responses
Exchange 2003 SP1 or SP2...as you know, the option to "allow out of office responses" is off by default in Internet Message Formats for the * address space. Any recommendations on a tool that can lessen the risk of checking that box? TIA What do you perceive the risks to be? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ "Guppy" <guppy413@junk.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:egzijFLkGHA.836@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Exchange 2003 SP1 or SP2...as you know, the option to "allow out of office > responses" is off by def...

Migration From 1.2 to 3.0
Dear all, We want to do a new installation of CRM3.0 on a new server. How to migrate data from 1.2 to 3.0 ? (1)Somebody suggested to use data migration tools. I don't like it because I have experienced before (when I migrate Goldmine to CRM 1.2). It is very headache and time-consuming. (2)Somebody suggested to do a new installation for CRM1.2 and upgrade to CRM3.0. Does it mean I can copy the database of 1.2 to a new server and install CRM1.2 ? I would actually first upgrade your existing system. Then look to migrating to the new hardware. With v3, the DB is a lot easier to mov...

RDLC 2008 Error in print layout mode
Hi I have converted a local report in a windows form application from VisualStudio 2008 to VisualStudio 2010. In the report viewer the report is correctly visualized, but, sometimes, in print layout (or if i print the report) I obtain this exception: "An error has occurred during report processing" "Index was outside the bounds of the array". The report is binding to a object data source, if i delete some object from my data source the error disappear. Thank in advance Giorgio Hi Giorgio, Is your object in your data source shared by multiple thread...

How to split numbers and decimal in 2 columns
One column for the dollars and the other for the cents? If so, use the Text to Columns, Use Delimited as the split option (Step 1) and select Other, type in the decimal point in the blank to the right of the Other option in step 2. This is good, but how do i keep it in the colums is i introduce new data and how do i sum it up (the colums) to get a final number with decimals in there corresponding colums? Dollars in in B, cents in C, Data shown Dollars Cents Cu Sum 7 56 7.56 3 44 11.00 2 24 13.24 45 23 58.47 C2: =SUM($B$2:B2)+SUM($C$2:C2)/100 and copy down Regards Peter A "...

Reporting #2
I receive email for two domains into my Exchange Server. I'd like to know how much email is received total and for each of these domains individually. Are there any built in tools for this type of reporting? Thanks, Andy Hi No built in tools to do this in Exchange, you would need to use a product lik MOM or a 3 rd pary product like: Mail Access Monitor http://www.internetaccessmonitor.com/eng/products/mam/ Admin Report Kit for Exchange Server http://www.vyapin.com/products/enterprisenetworktools/arkxchange.htm Exchange Monitor http://www.fortissoftware.com/ Regards -- Ben Ho...

Update Rollup 2 and Terminal Server
I've been using the terminstall.cmd script that MS put together for installing CRM 3 for Outlook on Terminal Server. How should I install the UR 2 on Terminal Server? I can't find any direction on this so any hints would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. Having the same issue myself. Can anyone point us to some suggestions? -Eric "NW" wrote: > I've been using the terminstall.cmd script that MS put together for > installing CRM 3 for Outlook on Terminal Server. > > How should I install the UR 2 on Terminal Server? > > I can't find any dir...

upgrade to 2.0.0114 from 1.31010
Hi group, I plan to peform this upgrade in 10 days from now... just before the Holidays shopping season! HQ with 7 stores Any general words of advice, suggestions of steps to be taken that is not found in the published MS documentation. Thanks Frederic Hurlet Did it for 5 stores a few weeks ago and it is all pretty straightforward Only thing I will say to make sure is that if you have purchased any add-ons for RMS make sure you find out if you need to upgrade those too, most of them have to be "Frederic Hurlet" wrote: > Hi group, > > I plan to peform this upgrade...

Macro recorder #2
How can I use relative references in my macro when I record a macro with the "record"-tool? >-----Original Message----- >How can I use relative references in my macro when I >record a macro with the "record"-tool? >. > Use the arrowkeys in a formula this will give you something like this ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=RC[-3]*RC[-1]" Regards Peter Click the "Relative Reference" toolbutton (the second toolbutton) on the Stop Recording toolbar, which should appear when you start recording. If it doesn't appear that would be beca...