2 sided document one side upside down!

I'm creating a 2 sided document on 11x17 paper.  The problem is no matter
what i try, one side of the paper is flipped, so when you fold it, then open
it, you have to turn it around.    Can anyone help??

In the printer settings change from tablet to booklet.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"bain_monica" <bain_monica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm creating a 2 sided document on 11x17 paper.  The problem is no matter
> what i try, one side of the paper is flipped, so when you fold it, then
> open
> it, you have to turn it around.    Can anyone help??

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

printing 2 charts on single page

OWA jumping mouse

Offline folder problems #2

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

VCard issue #2

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Money 2004 Debt Planner #2

80070005 error #2

HQ Licensing question V.2
I have a client running HQ client at 8 stores + HQ server at the warehouse. They would like to be able to use transfers from the warehouse to the stores, so I would have to setup a new PC running Store Ops and a new database, however, in order for the transfers to take place, I need a HQ Client License correct? Do I also need a POS key? I appreciate any insights you may have. Thanks in advance Hi Phil yes - you'll need an HQ Client license so it can exchange with your headquarters - "export" the wh database as you would any store from HQ no - you won't need a PO...