2-Page Mail Merge Custom Document

I'm trying to print a 4-up postcard (1/2 page on 11x17
paper) that is has a mail merge on one page and grahics on
the other. I get the standard "Publisher cannot merge with
this number of pages." error message. Does anyone know of
a work around? Other than their FAQ suggestion to use a
pre-defined page layout. I need to use "Custom" so that
the 8.5" x 5.5" postcard will print 4-up on an 11" x 17"
sheet of paper.

HELP?!?!?!
0
cshowers (2)

I tried what you suggested. I still get the same error
message. It tells me I can't have a 2-page, custom-sized
document with a mail merge. The reason I have to do custom
sized is because if I don't it will only give me 3-up
(using the standard "1/2 page" postcard size). But to make
best use of the paper, I want to fit 4 postcards (each
8.5" x 5.") onto an 11x17 sheet of paper. I went to the
FAQ for this error message and the resolution for the
problem is to delete the extra page. But there's got to be
a work-around.

HELP!

setup, printer tab,choose your
>printer, set the size you desire. Go back to page setup,
choose custom, it should
>have your card size automatically chosen.
>--
>Mary Sauer MS MVP
>http://dgl.microsoft.com/
>http://mvps.org/msauer/
>"Cara Showers" <cshowers@stirlingrealty.com> wrote in
message
>> I'm trying to print a 4-up postcard (1/2 page on 11x17
>> paper) that is has a mail merge on one page and grahics
on
>> the other. I get the standard "Publisher cannot merge
with
>> this number of pages." error message. Does anyone know
of
>> a work around? Other than their FAQ suggestion to use a
>> pre-defined page layout. I need to use "Custom" so that
>> the 8.5" x 5.5" postcard will print 4-up on an 11" x 17"
>> sheet of paper.
>>
>> HELP?!?!?!
>

>.

0
cshowers (2)
7/28/2003 4:34:09 PM
You cannot have a two-page merge, however you can merge the address side, create the
other side in a new publication, turn your merged cards over and print.

--
> I tried what you suggested. I still get the same error
> message. It tells me I can't have a 2-page, custom-sized
> document with a mail merge. The reason I have to do custom
> sized is because if I don't it will only give me 3-up
> (using the standard "1/2 page" postcard size). But to make
> best use of the paper, I want to fit 4 postcards (each
> 8.5" x 5.") onto an 11x17 sheet of paper. I went to the
> FAQ for this error message and the resolution for the
> problem is to delete the extra page. But there's got to be
> a work-around.
>
> HELP!

0
laserdog (1122)

create e-mail enabled contact by script
hy all im looking for a script or a tool that creates E-MAIL ENABLED contacts. a lot of scripts i found on the internet was able to create contacts, but they didn´t were e-mail enabled. I tried to modify some scripts that creates e-mail enabled user accounts, but it doesn´t work for contacts, because user accounts get their e-mail functionality by creating a mailbox object. This can´t be used for contacts because contacts don´t have a mailbox object. Does someone has an idea? greetings jc "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >im lookin...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Mail lMerge

Charging customers
We use Credit Card Advantage with Great Plains. We just upgraded to GP 10.0 and now the sales team are unable to book the orders that they enter. I have looked at the settings and am unable to figure out which security setting I have wrong. Any thoughts? Thanks Angie Starting with the basics, did you get the V10 installation package of CCA? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Angie" wrote: > We use Credit Card Advan...

can't customize toolbar

Quote customize
Ok I have CRM 3.0 installed and want to modify the qoute to add a logo an make some changes, where do I do that? Thanks Carlos If you are talking about the word merge document, you can open the quote.dot file (it will be in your user templates dir on your machine) and edit it. You need ot show the Field codes as most of the content is embedded in merge fields. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Carlos" <palcar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OG5d%23ElRHHA.3996@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... Ok I have CRM 3.0 installed and want to modify the qoute to add a logo an make ...

Custom Headings in Work Order and Sales Receipts
Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say "Delivery Note" Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice" Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3 lines... ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but be a work order? The receipts in RMS are saved as a .XML file. If you are somewhat familular with programming you will be able to navigate your way around the template and make some edits. typic...

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Please ignore #2

matching contents #2

saving and distributing a customized desktop
If there a way to customize one desktop and then copy the file to the other workstations so that they are set up the same way? I get calls all day from our users asking that I customizes their outlook to include some of the modifications I've made to my desk. We have Exchange Server and Outlook 2003 SP2. "Herb Segal" <herb@endlar.com> wrote in message news:Olsb5oBpKHA.5508@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > If there a way to customize one desktop and then copy the file to the other > workstations so that they are set up the same way? > > I get c...