Windows XP rdp 2008

Boa Tarde,

Estou com problemas a imprimir em RDP 2008.
Em alguns pc's o c�digo de barras aparece impresso com fontes tipo
wingdigs, em outros d� erro de WPF no m�dulo de .net framework 2.0.
Estas mesmas impress�es se forem tamb�m feitas em 2003 j� saem bem .
J� aconteceu a algu�m ? Alguma sugest�o?

O mais estranho ainda � que se as impress�es forem mandadas para
impressoras instaladas localmente (no servidor) em vez das impressoras
capturas pelo rdp este problema n�o aparece.

CUmprimentos,

Paulo Valentim
0
Paulo
5/5/2010 2:46:00 PM
pt.windowsxp 32 articles. 0 followers. Follow

MS Money 2006 for Windows Mobile 5
I have purchased the new PPC 6700. I have serveral applications I am moving to the new Windows Mobile 5 application, including MS Money 2006. I am getting a cab error installing MS Money for PPC. Is there a seperate MS Money for PPC installation program. Also need MS streets and maps for my new 6700. Hello John, at the MS Money web site, MS Money for PPC is a seperate download. Although your pda came preloaded, I'd think it's a trail version. My Streets & Trips 2006 came with a PPC version, go to help/install PPC Streets. Best of luck, Don "John McConnell" wr...

windows mail
have somehow lost local folder which i created in my name to keep important emails. I have checked other folders in case i dragged it into other folders by mistake but no. anyone know how i can get this back. Lots of important info is lost. You can try searching for *.eml and then look for a directory in the = message store under Local Folders and see if you can find one by the = name you gave the folder and then see if the eml files are under that = directory. See www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx for background info. steve "sandi" <sandi@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Unable to get DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn call in windows 7
I am trying to add an initial vidpn topology by implementing the DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn call in the WDDM miniport driver. But starting from windows 7 i am unable to get the DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn function call from dxgkrnl.After searching through the MSDN documentation i found out that the function is deprecated starting from windows 7. msdn link: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee220395.aspx According to msdn "On a computer running Windows 7, the display mode manager (DMM) determines an appropriate VidPN topology to apply using VidPN history d...

AutoFormat not working in Word 2007 in Windows 7
I have just installed the Office 2007 suite on Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit edition. Almost everything works well, but I noticed that when I type quotes, Word 2007 is not automatically converting them from straight quotes to curly quotes. I have went into the Word Options and tried the setting both ways, but it makes no difference. I have made absolutely no changes to this installation, and this problem does not occur on my Windows Vista and Windows XP machines. The computer is virus-free (I have an antivirus solution running, I don't go to shady sites to begin with...

Detachable MDI child windows
Hi guys, did anyone of you come around a sample code implementation of a MDI app that allows to detach child windows and move them outside the parent (main frame) window ? i know this question was asked about 2 years ago but up to now there seems to be no real solution to the problem (the answer 2 years ago was very vague for non professional programmers). no code seems to be available anywhere on the net that adresses this feature - either nobody wants it or it is a REAL pain to implement it ! any good soul willing to shed more light on this and/or provide code snippets ? br, norbert Hi No...

Serial number error in sales order entry window (2nd post)
I'm reposting this because there was no response to my first post. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has had this problem. I noticed that one of my coworkers invoiced and added (overided) a serial number into the Great Plains instead of allocating one of the existing ones. How do I return this serial number w/out affecting my inventory? I need to: 1. Return the item w/the wrong serial number. 2. Reinvoice the correct serial number. 3. NOT HAVE THE WRONG SERIAL NUMBER STUCK IN MY INVENTORY. How do I do this? Hi Paoakalani Try looking at Serial Number edit, by Blue Moon...

XP mode in windows 7
This is really a windows 7 question, but I could not find a windows 7 newsgroup...If there is one please tell me where to find it. If windows 7 comes with XP mode, is there any reason to buy a computer with "windows 7 downgrade XP" option (this means the PC comes with windows XP, and an install disk for windows 7). I may have some medical software that runs only in XP, or maybe not. Won't know until I try. Only certain versions of Windows 7 with supported hardware can use XP Mode, the hardware must support virtualization. Also Win 7 doesn't come with XP ...

Windows Mail won't allow me to sign in with correct Usr/pass
I'm having a problem connecting to my windows mail. I have it set up throught my wow account but today i had to reset my password so that i could check my email. now it will now allow me to log in i keep getting this error message The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please c...

Use Money 2002 Files in Money 2008
HI, How can I convert or use my Money 2002 files in Money 2008 Trial. Thanks. -- Smith Assuming that M2002 and M2008 are both from the same geography you just install M2008, navigate to the .mny file and double click on the file name. If M2002 is non-US version, the quick answer is "you don't". :-( -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http://umpmfaq.info/ I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Smith" <Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6962F8A...

recover rdp pasw
Hello, problem! just got back from a 14d easter holliday, and guys what, forgot my adminpasw for our school server...... I can access it through rpd that hold my pw in it's memory. How can I find my pass in that rpd program? (need the same pw for other things, so I really need it) it's the latest version of rdp, so "remote desktop p�ss view" doesn't work. regards, N. "nico" <Administrator@pcvomeetjesland.local> wrote in message news:eP7oMmJ4KHA.1624@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello, > problem! > just got back from a 14d...

Windows Live Messenger Access Error
I recently re-installed Vista on my computer, and when I close down a conversation window in 'Live Messenger', I get the following error message : "An error occurred saving the message history for ___ (<drive>:\My Received Files\...\History\...xml): Access is denied. Do you want to save again?" I have set the history to save on a separate drive, which was saving messages in the past. Even though I click on 'yes', I've noticed it still does not save the history. I have run a 'take ownership' script on the root directory, and this di...

Attachments to window notes vs record notes
Got an odd situation. On record notes we have the paperclip and can attach files with no problems. On window notes there is no paperclip. Never tried to attach a document to a window note before but always assumed that both record level and window level notes would act the same way. Has anyone else seen this? Should we be able to attach documents to window level notes? GP10, SP3. Thx. No - the behaviour you are seeing is by design. Window notes have never allowed for OLE attachments. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC h...

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Live Chat on August 7th, 2008
------=_NextPart_0001_74E9EEE0 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning, The Microsoft Dynamics RMS team will be hosting the next Live Chat on August 7th, 2008, at 10 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time. Is there a topic that you would like to discuss in depth? Do you want additional insight into a certain area of the software? Have you always wanted to know what to do when you encounter a particular scenario? If so, we'd like to hear from you! Please feel free to post any ideas on this thread, use the link in the Live Chats section of the RMS Using site (h...

Quest: Console app Build tool return val to VS output window...
I have a console app the I built that I run in another project post-build. Now I want the VC++ build process of the build app to think there is a build error and stop running the post-build cmds so what return value can I exit the console app with that will stop build like the VC++ standard complier and linker command line program can stop for standard build errors... Any help... Any value other than zero will cause the build process to stop... HTH -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ > Any value other than zero will cause the build process to stop... Thanks t...

outlook web access in office xp pro
Is Outlook web access available with office xp pro? If so, how do I obtain it? Thx Outlook Web Access requires an Exchange Server. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "brad" <bjjulum@comcast.net> wrote in message news:028601c398dd$336cf980$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is Outlook web access available with office xp pro? If > so, how do I obtain it? Thx ...

HELP! When I removed Office XP did I lose by inbox file?
I didn't archive my inbox and personal folders before removing Office XP. Now I have reinstalled Office XP and thought I could find my old data files. but all of the import and repair tools work with PST which I don't have. I remember that previously there were seperate inbox files and can not find them now. Thank you for your input. Ron Be sure to show hidden and system files on your computer and then do a search for *.pst. This should get you started... "Ron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:093b01c3ba63$265a8120$a401280a@phx.gbl....

Setting Up Windows Mail 01-05-10
I am having trouble setting up windows mail. This is the message I get "The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Hello', Account: 'Work', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" I don't know what to enter when I go into accounts & properties. I have Time Warner Cable internet and I am working off of a laptop. "NormaH" <NormaH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B119C5BC-0455-4A2B-8346-FD86236D0F9C@microsoft.com... >I am having ...

Outlook and Windows installer
When I try to reinstall MS Outlook on a Windows XP (NTFS) machine I get a message: "The installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it." Ive tried repairing and reinstalling the installers to no avail. Anybody have an idea? Thanks. ...

Windows Mail
I have Windows Vista and a few weeks ago my Windows Mail program started grouping email messages with the same subject. A little "+" sign appears which can expand the messages and show all grouped messages. I understand this system, but hate it. Is there a way to do away with the grouping all together? I checked all the settings (I think) and can't find a way to get it back the way it had been. Any help would be appreciated. While in the Inbox: View | Sort By. Select: Sent. View | Current View. Check: Show All Messages ONLY. -- Bruce Hagen ...

Activate Purchase Button in Asset General Information window
Hi there, Does anyone know how to make the purchase button from the Asset General Information window appear (Cards >> Fixed Assets >> General) What I'm trying to do is get the link enabled between the Transaction entry window and the Asset General information window. I've create an entry and posted it, by the purchase does not appear. Thanks for your help. Hi Ian You should re-visit your Fixed Assets Company setup window as that is where you tell the system that you want the link between the purchase transaction and the Fixed Assets module. Hope that helps Sheila ...

Move OL 2007 and all files to another computer.One on XP one on Vi
Is there a detailed "How Do I file" covering moving OL 2007 with BCM from one computer (that has a damaged or correpted C: Drive ) to another or new computer. I have have some very helpful advice from an earlier post a few adys ago but if a How do does exist that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance. Andy To backup and restore your Outlook data see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm For backing up and restoring BCM data see; http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP011134881033.aspx -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsof...

Moving Money 2008 to new computer
I have Money Plus Deluxe 2008 on a computer. It is activated. I have the license key from Digital River. I do NOT have the original download and they won't let me redownload. I realize I'm a bad person for not saving a backup of that. I now want to upgrade from XP to Win7. Since there isn't a direct upgrade available I understand I'll need to reinstall apps. Typically not a big deal, but in this case, since I don't have installation bits this will be a problem. Am I really out of luck here? Is there any way to migrate/backup the existing Money (by copying the P...

windows live mail and outlook express 6?
is it possible to install windows live mail and be able to keep outlook express 6 like mozilla firebird? Mozilla Firebird is a old defunct browser, not an e-mail client. Yes, you can have OE and WLMail on the same machine. You can run WLMail and OE at the same time and download incoming mail to both if you want to give it a try. Sent messages will be only in the Sent Items folder for the e-mail client used to send. You can download it here if you wish. Windows Live Mail (Overview & Features): http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview I would suggest you subscribe to the W...

Print a window
I'm displaying a simple dialog box using VC++ 6.0. All I want to do is have a print button on the dialog window that simply prints the dialog window when clicked. I believe I'm close. I'm instantciating a device context object and setting the printer device context : pdc.Attach(dlg.GetPrinterDC()); I'm trying to use the CWnd::Print member function which is supposed to print the current window to the specified device context (in this case the printer). The best I can do is to print the non client area of the dialog window, but the dialog itself I cannot print. The ...

AfxMessageBox problem in Windows 98?
I have this strange problem. I developed an application in Windows 2000 where you enter some data in a editbox and then press enter and if it is the wrong data a message box pops up with a message. This works fine in Windows 2000, but in Windows 98 the message box does not popup and there is no error reported. I have never had this problem before and the message boxes have always worked just fine when going from Windows 2000 to Windows 98. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Roger Show the line of code. My first guess would be some sort of style flag that is incompatible, ...