When printing to large scale plotter, is there a max # of lines/pa

I am having problems with printing to my large plotter.  Project seems to
have issue when printing 325 lines or more.  The plot gets long horizontal
lines of different lengths running through my data.  When I insert a page
break at, for example, line 323, the plot looks fine, but I am getting two
pages instead of just one.  Has anyone else had this problem? I don't think
this is a plotter problem.
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Almost always, problems related to printing are related to the system or
the printer driver. That is because Project is using the system to
print. The first thing to check is that you have the most up to date
printer driver from the manufacturer. Also, you can test by printing to
another printer, e.g. print to Adobe PDF in the same large format and
see if the PDF is created ok.  If yes, then it confirms the other
printer and even if you can't get the other printer to work you can
print the PDF to that printer probably to make it work.

For more see http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm#Printing%20Problems

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

On 12/01/10 17:56, TP wrote:
> I am having problems with printing to my large plotter.  Project seems to
> have issue when printing 325 lines or more.  The plot gets long horizontal
> lines of different lengths running through my data.  When I insert a page
> break at, for example, line 323, the plot looks fine, but I am getting two
> pages instead of just one.  Has anyone else had this problem? I don't think
> this is a plotter problem.
0
Rob

Cartier Santos 100 Extra Large Steel Mens Watch W200737G, Best Wristwatch World
Cartier Santos 100 Extra Large Steel Mens Watch W200737G, Best Wristwatch World Click Here To Website : http://www.watchebay.net/Cartier-Santos-100-Extra-Large-Steel-Mens-Watch-W200737G.html Wristwatch World: http://www.watchebay.net/ Cartier Santos 100 Extra Large Steel Mens Watch W200737G Information : Brand : Cartier Watches ( http://www.watchebay.net/Cartier-Watches.html ) Gender : Mens Code : Cartier-W200737G Also Called : W200737G, Cartier-W200737G Case Material : Stainless Steel Case Thickness : Dial Color : Silver Bezel : Fix...

Wanna write every data in new line through CFile but no idea! Plz help
Hi All, I want to write(append) word(data) into a file(CFile). I'm using CFile to do the same.. CFile::SeekToEnd() is called before every CFile::Write() But i need to write every data in a new line of text file. In CFile how could i achieve this? NOTE: I appended '\n' char into the end of my word(data). My cursor is moving into next line...but i don't know how to continue writing from cursor's current position in MFC CFile.. Thanks in Advance, Raa On 28 Dec 2006 02:28:36 -0800, "RajanM" <Rajan.Munuswamy@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi All, > I w...

How do I change line spaces in an envelope on word
I have tried Jay's solution but it doesn't work for me. I must have an earlier version of Word. I have managed to change line spaces in a document but when I try to create an address on a label or Envelope it prints in double spacing. Envelope addresses are formatted with the envelope address paragraph style - see http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http:...

Percentage max formula?
i need to find out how divide two cells but the answer cannot be more than 150% for example: I want to divide A2 and A1 abd have the answer be on A3 but the percentage in A3 can not be higher than 150% A 1 1 2 3 3 300.00% =MIN(A2/A1,1.5) Format as % -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "liaper" <liaper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:690B1395-2A9C-4D37-9727-9CA512E1B425@microsoft.com... >i need to find out how divide two cells but the answer cannot be more than >150% > fo...

fonts printing
I installed Publisher 2002. When attempting to print a publication, the graphics and numbers print, but none of the text. Is this caused by a corrupt font? How do I know, and how do I correct this problem?? Help Please ! Thanks. DR Because I'm not a guru like some of the others, I would take ONE page, change the font, and then try printing that page alone. If the problem is still there, it's not the font. I know it's not very "scientific" but it generally works. -- The problem with resting on your laurels is that eventually you are sitting on dead branches. J...

change histroy printing
I was wondering if there's any way to print out the change history that was made to a spreadsheet showing the user, date, time and what the changes were. Thanks Thin ...

Limited amount of lines to type description on PO
We are having some issues with line space when typing the description of the item. Any solutions on how to expand the lines? Thanks What do you mean by expand them? Do you mean increase the length of the underlying field to allow you to store more data? "Smartguy" <Smartguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F570B62-0CA8-44E7-AB61-46A6BBD0EFC1@microsoft.com... > We are having some issues with line space when typing the description of > the > item. > > Any solutions on how to expand the lines? Thanks We have lengthy descriptions and need...

Printing inventory
I have an inventory sheet that I use for reordering parts,I only want the items on the sheet with a number to print. I can make it print just the items needed but they are spread out over multiple pages ( some with a single item) when printed. It probably is simple but beyond me. Thanks Richard One way would be to use VBA to loop through all of your data and copy only those rows that meet your criteria and paste those rows into your inventory sheet. Then print that sheet. If this sounds like what you want, post back and provide more details about the layout of your data in the va...

Quote Printing Question
Has anybody modified the MS CRM quote so when it is printed is shows all the line items. many thanks in advance I tried to get this working but decided that there was a bug in the mail-merge process. Unless anyone else knows any better? Feridun On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:06:01 -0700, AxaptaGuy <Axapta@noemail.noemail> wrote: >Has anybody modified the MS CRM quote so when it is printed is shows all the >line items. > >many thanks in advance > Feridun Kadir ------=_NextPart_0001_53534200 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello all, Does this ...

How to automate zoom+ in Print Preview
Hi, Is anybody know how to automate zoom+ (big) when we make print preview in Access?. Everytime I make a report, I always print preview first before I print the report to printer. But the problem is, access always zoom- on print preview. So we have to do 1 click tomake it bigger. For computer illeterate, sometimes the don't know how to make it bigger. I tried to look on the print properties, bit I can't find out. Thanks in advance. KF -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200708/1 On Aug 31, 6:24 am, "KimTong vi...

rebuilding large index
I have about 46 GB of archived email in PST files that need to be indexed (psts were corrupted, now repaired). It's taking forever and in the meantime, the indexing of anything new I send/receive is also delayed, making my searches of items sent in the last couple of days useless. Is there any way to tell Outlook to index my new stuff before it indexes items from the archive folders? Or maybe can some other machine index the PST archive files and we can transfer the index file to my machine? I have no idea if the index is a file you can save/move around like that. This...

Outlook Express printing
After using Gateway for 7 years, I am having a print problem. They suggested I contact microsoft. When I print out an email, the 1st letter of each line, ie., To, the to is cut off, From, the F is cut off and so on. It would be like the first letter of each of these sentences is missing. I contacted my printer co.and we did the word and notebook test and it is not the printer. I contacted my server and they said it is not my email program. Gateway said it wasn't in their system, so suggested I contact Microsoft. I did current downloads in Microsoft and it still is not fixe...

GP Report Printing Questions
1. Is there a way to have SOP Return reports, when printed, to show negatives for the subtotal/total/tax, etc fields at the bottom without modifying the actual report in report writer? 2. Is it possible to control the spacing between line items on a GL Transaction Edit List without modifying the actual report in report writer? Such as an option somewhere? tia No, not without modifying the reports. "EM" wrote: > 1. Is there a way to have SOP Return reports, when printed, to show negatives > for the subtotal/total/tax, etc fields at the bottom without modifying the >...

print layaway receipt on second printer (letter size)
Hi again, I was wondering if there is a possibility to print a layaway receipt automatically on a second defined printed (with a letter size receipt), thus without having to confirm (or deny) printing to a second printer (the option which is set in POS Manager, Register Properties, Receipt Printer, option button: "print receipt only after asking the cassier) pampers, In the registers properties you can setup receipt printer 1 and receipt printer 2. Setup Receipt Printer 1 as your receipt printer and then Receipt Printer 2 can be your full page printer. You can tell it to print one...

Images won't print page by page in document with section breaks.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel This is an extremely annoying bug. I have a 60 page document with a number of images and charts. The document prints fine with all the images and charts correctly placed. For a while I could print individual pages from the document without any difficulty. However, after I inserted a section break into the document my problems began. The full 60 page document will still print without any problems, but if I try to print individual pages or a range of pages, the images/figures do not print. They show up as white sp...

scales
I have one chart with two scales(metric and US), How can I make the scales auto scale when data is inserted? You will not be able to make them stay in synch with one another if you depend on autoscaling. The metric one will jump to another division at a different time than the regular one. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Joe92064" <Joe92064@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88F87C70-4A39-48BB-BC88-F03218522E25@microsoft.com... >I have one chart with two scales(metric and US),...

Comments/Footnotes Printing
I've used Excel 2003 to create a matrix of Medicare & Medicare Supplement Plans containing comments in selected cells. I've lettered and numbered the columns and lines to aid finding cells quickly when speaking to others. When I place the document in Print Preview, I see that although my comment will print at the end of my matrix, they bear matrix coordinates different from those I assigned; they bear the coordinates of the basic matrix regardless of how I chose to rename them. A bigger problem is that it appers there is no way to reference the proper comment from any given ...

Merge multiple PSTs from command-line
I've been using EXMERGE to get data from mailboxes but it forces you to save into a PST named the same as the e-mail account. If I want to export a temporary list of e-mails for all users (400) it will create 400 files. I'd like them all placed into one PST file Does anyone know if EXMERGE can do this I don't think it can, so if not, is there and automated means to merge 400 PSTs into one? What if I just DOS copied them all together and ran SCANPST against the final file? Rick Early <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've been using EXMERGE to get dat...

Printing Custom Reports
I have Money 2006. How do I get Money to print what I see on the screen for custom reports? For example, I print my monthly check register in a cusom report with some selected columns. Sometimes it prints all the columns on a page (landscape) other times it prints some columns on a second page. I go back to the print screen and change the column widths and it may or may not print on one page. What happened to WYSISWYG? Any ideas/help? -- John G In microsoft.public.money, John G wrote: >I have Money 2006. How do I get Money to print what I see on the screen for >custom r...

Message Body Does not Print
If I am composing a new email and I want to print it out before it is sent, it just prints message header. None of the message body comes out. It is also blank in print preview. Any ideas? Thanks ...

horizontal lines appeared on the page while typing
How do I get rid of the lines. They appeared as I was typing and hit enter to go to the next line. They appear as a separate horizontal line across the entire page. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CantGetRidOfLine.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Nicky II" <Nicky II@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0EF631A7-2673-4F8A-B2D2-FFF4E731650B@microsoft.com... > How do I get rid of the lines. They appeared as I was typing and hit > enter > to go to the ...

Max Message size
I have a program that e-mails an excel spreadsheet but I am getting the following error. -970964987 The message being sent exceeds the message size established for this user. What is the maximum message size for an e-mail? It depends on the limits set at your ISP as well as those of the recipients'. Can you zip the file? Anthony Harwood wrote: > I have a program that e-mails an excel spreadsheet but I > am getting the following error. > > -970964987 The message being sent exceeds the message > size established for this user. > > What is the maximum message size ...

truncated pages in preview and when printed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a new MacBook Pro. I previously had a problem printing the grid lines on Excel spread sheets and drawn lines in Word docs. This was fixed by updating the operating systems on the computer acting as server so they match mine. Now each and every page of my word documents prints out with the bottom two inches of text missing. In addition the last two lines that do appear are nearly superimposed. When I check the margins under Format-document the margins are set appropriately but the message says &quot...

Check Printing
We are having problems in printing our checks to the printer. All the information is printed correctly, it does not use page breaks correctly. All the other reports works correctly without any problems. The page breaks works correctly if the printer is attached to Windows 2000 print server. It stopped working after we switch to Windows 2003 print server. We tried every possible print driver from HP web site without having much luck. We tried HP 4100 and HP 4250 and I do see these are listed as supported printers. Version 5.0 listed as Supported Printer driver on Great Plains Web Sit...