resource report

I am trying to make a assignment report of To Do List inside of a resource
pool, but (after I choose the resource)when I press select it says there is
no data to be printed, even though I can see there is a lot of data! I think
this is the best report I could do it to show my resources their tasks as I
don't have a Project server!
Any help??

Txs

Silene

0
Silene
4/4/2010 6:16:32 AM
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi.

In a Resource Pool, only the Resource Usage View shows assignment data. The
task usage does not because the pool has no tasks.

Try the Resource Usage View and see how you go.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com

"Silene" <sileneev@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to make a assignment report of To Do List inside of a resource
> pool, but (after I choose the resource)when I press select it says there
> is no data to be printed, even though I can see there is a lot of data! I
> think this is the best report I could do it to show my resources their
> tasks as I don't have a Project server!
> Any help??
>
> Txs
>
> Silene

> signature database 4997 (20100403) __________

> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4997 (20100403) __________

http://www.eset.com

0
Rod
4/4/2010 10:19:51 AM
Hi Rod,
I can see in the Usage view everything I need but how can I print a report
for each of the resource about their tasks?

Txs again

"Rod Gill" <rodATproject-systemsDOTcoDOTnz> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> In a Resource Pool, only the Resource Usage View shows assignment data.
> The task usage does not because the pool has no tasks.
>
> Try the Resource Usage View and see how you go.
>
> --
>
> Rod Gill
> Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz
>
> Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com
>

> "Silene" <sileneev@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I am trying to make a assignment report of To Do List inside of a
>> resource pool, but (after I choose the resource)when I press select it
>> says there is no data to be printed, even though I can see there is a lot
>> of data! I think this is the best report I could do it to show my
>> resources their tasks as I don't have a Project server!
>> Any help??
>>
>> Txs
>>
>> Silene

>> signature database 4997 (20100403) __________

>> http://www.eset.com

> signature database 4997 (20100403) __________

> http://www.eset.com

0
Silene

C++ MFC reporting
Does anyone know of a reporting package or components available for use from a C++/MFC application that does NOT require COM. I am searching for an alternative to Crystal Reports that we use currently. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Here are a couple of links that may be useful: http://www.livewarepub.com/products2.htm http://www.mpassociates.gr/software/catalog/prog/reportwrite.html Tom "Tony" <tonyng2@spacecommand.net> wrote in message news:escXsPViEHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of a reporting package or components available for use fro...

Blank Report Message
I am working with Access 2002 trying to add code to a report when it opens to tell the user when there aren't any records to display. It works fine on a regular report, but I have a report that starts out blank, no query and no fields, but has two subs on it. I needed to do this because of calculations done in the footer on different fields. I have added the following code to the button that opens the report, rptQuestionsOneAndFive. Private Sub Command30_Click() On Error GoTo ErrorOpen DoCmd.OpenReport "rptCalendar", acViewPreview ExitOpen: Exit Sub Error...

Control the number of records shown in a report/subreport.
I've posted this question before and when I follow the advice, I keep getting a circular reference error. So I'm hoping that if I post some more info, I may get insight as to what is going wrong. I have a report (BartS1report) it uses a query (BartS1Report). This report as a subreport (BartS1Sub2) that uses the query (BartS1). The report lists the customer name, address, and systems serviced. The subreport lists the systems serviced. The reports are connected through the Master/Child links Customer ID and the ServiceAddress. When there are more than 20 systems per ...

combining data into subtotal report
I need to manually enter data under various categories. (i.e. column A will be Job # and the other columns will contain the counts of various supplies), creating a very large running total of jobs and total supplies. It is important to realize that I may enter the same job # with new data more than one time. Now, I understand how to create subtotals of columns, but I was wondering if, once I have sorted data by job #, there is a way to create a fast and easy report that indicates ONLY the column headings and each job's subtotal. I do not want to see the 25 different entries that it ...

timecard crystal report
how can i change the week to monday through sunday? i've spent many hours in the timecard crytal report and it keeps coming up sunday - saturday you can't. "cheeseplus" <cheeseplus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A758A72A-2BBD-4DEC-ACD0-9070C3203A41@microsoft.com... > how can i change the week to monday through sunday? > > i've spent many hours in the timecard crytal report and it keeps coming up > sunday - saturday > Cheeseplus, You need to edit several fields: Change WeekEndDate to: {@DateIn} + 8 - DayOfWeek ({@DateIn}) ...

Date Selection on HR Training Reports
I am implementing Human Resources, Advanced Human Resources and Certifications, Licensing and Training On the standard HR training reports such as Employee Classes, date selection does not work. If I enter a date selection, nothing is printed on the report. Without date selection, everything prints. I found a KB article - 863263 that states this is an issue for V 8.0 but I can't find anything more frequent. This appears to still be an issue. Does anyone have an update or are you experiencing this as well. Thanks Becker, If you are a microsoft partner, You can log into Dynamics GP...

Resource Not Appearing
A user booked a meeting with a resource correctly assigned. I can see in their calendar - should I look at the meeting, that all is correct; meeting attendees and the room booked as a resource. However, in the calendar of the room (resource) the booking is not there. Any ideas? Thanks. If you haven't done so already, please make sure you don't have a restricted view on the folder. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Jim" <zjimz@live.co.uk> wrote in message news:7M6dnQP9Td2gKubW...

Get Report Name
I have a report selection form that allows the user to select multiple reports to preview. They have the ability to check a box that automatically sends each report to a separate pdf with a predefined name and path, using the CreateReportToPDF code by Stephen Lebans. What I want to do now is allow the user to preview multiple reports but selectively send reports to pdf. I have a custom reports tool bar, I’ve added a button but can’t figure out how to determine the name of the report the user is viewing. Thanks for your help, Jim Not sure but, I imagine you could loop through the R...

Budget vs Spending Report
Hello, I am using Money 2005 (Int. trial version). I would like to know how to exclude the transfers from the report. All the movement between the Bank Account and the Credit Card are included and this is not correct. In the report I want to see only the costs by date paid by credit card. Many thanks Luigi On 2005-05-18, Luigi <Luigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to know how to exclude the transfers from the report. > All the movement between the Bank Account and the Credit Card are included > and this is not correct. > In the report I want to see only ...

Adding multiple tables in one report
I am trying to customize the default report Daily Detailed Sales with Tax. What i need to do is add the Tender Type (Credit card / cash / check) as another column in the report. So far i have found out: i need to add a column i need to import the TenderEntry table for the data I need to find out: How to import another table I have tried to import the table using sql UNION function, but that wont work for me either. any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank You Hi ED, The things make sense to me regarding the adding tables and fields which you can do and customized the .grp file. ...

Graphic report in Report writer
Hi, I have modified the Short SOP invoice form to a graphic report. My issue is when I print the report on screen all the fields display correctly as modified. But when printing on paper most of the fields do not display correctly. What I see is that on the place where data should be printed some strange characters are displayed. I tried to print on different printers and different workstations, but still this issue remains. Also at the client site the same issue remains. Does anybody have an idea of how this should be solved? Looking forward for an solution, -- Elaine ...

Crystal-Compile Reports
In older versions of Crystal reports, there was a compile reports option. Which created an *.exe file so users could run a crystal report, without having to open it in Report Design mode. (and maybe mess up the design) What replaced this option in V10 or 11 of Crystal? I would like to have users run (refresh) a report without having to be in Crystal Report Designer mode. thanks! -- Doug please try to use Client Distribution Kit in Crystal Report. "Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4121D4FC-CD85-4D2A-9A74-A7139C5DC7B7@microsoft.com... &g...

Report Writer, which function to convert amount to string ?
In the Report Writer, i need to convert the amount or total amount field content and convert its format and store into the calculated field which is in string format. Please advise me which function I can use to convert it to string and this will then combine/join with other calculated fields (string format). Many Thanks in advance. Hi, in GP Report Writer, you can use the System-Defined Function CUR_STR(). Just pass the any currency field to the function on any calculated field of type string. You can then use concatenate operator to combine this new field with any string f...

SSL
Hi, I finally have a working SBS 2003 SP1 install of CRM3.0 using SSL. I can access reportserver and reportmanager directly, but trying to run the reports through the CRM interface results in 'unable to establish trust' type error (after I turned on error display) I am currently using a private cert (possibly mismatched server name) - I have to accept this condition on initially opening - and wondered if this might be the issue? I saw somewhere that I could say for RS not to check the cert detail - but where please? TIA Chris ...

Human Resources & ADP
I am looking for documentation that shows me the integration of GP Human resource information with ADP if any....I know that ADP integrates with GP Financials...does it integrate with GP Payroll if so what fields? I am assuming it is the Employee Card... is there documentation for this? Please direct me. Thank you There is a 3rd party product made by ePartners that works well. http://epartnersolutions.com/solutions/signaturehr.aspx -- Ryan "urock2" wrote: > I am looking for documentation that shows me the integration of GP Human > resource information with ADP if ...

WBS in Data Analysis or Reports
Is there a way to get the WBS codes into a Data Analysis report? If not, what table/view is the 'WBS' ifield n the Database? This is so that I can create a SQL query to combine the WBS column into a report. Hi Bubba, Please look for TaskOutlineLevel and TaskOutlineNumber fields in MSP_EpmTask_UserView table. Thanks Chak pVector Technologies http://www.pvectortech.com http://www.epmcentral.com On Feb 2, 10:35=A0am, Bubba <Bu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to get the WBS codes into a Data Analysis report? > > If not, what tabl...

XP SP 2 slows down Interbase and screwed up some Crystal Report functions.
Hi: Had XP running fine on IBM S-50. Believe SP 1 (Maybe 2). App/interbase worked like a rocket as it did on win2k. XP crashed (blue screen - no recovery) so had to reinstall XP SP2 and all apps. Immediate problems with Interbase horribly slow. Disabled recovery etc. no change. ADODB.Stream disabled. This had created problems with the app on the original installation so that is not the problem. Can't understand what has happened. Second issue: With the new SP 2 installation of XP am getting weird errors with Crystal. Most reports print fine but a few reports not ...

CRM 3.0 Error "HTTP 403 (forbidden)" to open Report
Hi, please help me!!! i am a system administrator but i've this problem: if i open some crm's report (for exemple Account Distribution) i'll have this error page: You are not authorized to view this page You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.crmcg.it home p...

Savings balance error in Monthly Report
I don't ususally run the monthly reports, but I did this month and noticed that Money was reporting that I have $158,388.62 in my Savings Account (which it claims earns 5.5%). This is under the heading of "Invest in your Debt". It is of course advising me to use some of that to pay down my current debt. As much as I wish this balance were correct, it ain't. Anyone know where Money gets this number and interest rate? Only thing I can think of is that maybe it's including my House. ...

Why doesn't active quote get used in Pipeline report?
Here's the scenario I'm trying to model: 1. Create opportunity. Manually enter a ballpark figure of $10,000. 2. Work the opportunity a bit, and determine the needs. 3. Create a quote, adding existing products, for a total of $15,000, and activate it. 4. Run the pipeline report. Revenue is $10,000 5. Go to opportunity and change to system-calculated. 6. Save and close. 7. Run pipeline Result: Revenue is zero. Expected Result: Revenus is $15,000 I'd expect that if I activate a quote, the quote now drives the forecast revenue for that opportunity. I would expect that when I acti...

Resource Room booking
I have a question and there seems to be several answer. My question is can Outlook 2003 accept meeting rooms request? I have setup the conference room as a resource when I setup a meeting. Although I have confirmation that the meeting room is book, (right away). The problem is that within Outlook the require attendant do not see the meeting room as part of the TO option. If so what is the proper way of setting it up so that the resouce room show up in the TO? The issue is that with Appointment field the Location can be change. That is why I need the resource room to show up in the...

Resource not found
Hy, when i try to send a message i receive an error reporting "Resource not found", i've this erro sending messages via owa. My exchange server have installed Exchange 2003 Sp2. What can i do to solve this problem? Any Suggestions? Thanks Kentucky Sounds like you need to configure URLscan to support the OWA Look at these 2 articles http://support.microsoft.com/kb/309508/ http://support.microsoft.com/kb/325965 -- Best regards. Kenneth Johansen MCSA,MCSE on Windows 2000 (Soon mcse, mcsa on Windows 2003 , mcdba and MCAD) "Kentucky" wrote: > Hy, when i try to sen...

Create Pivot Table Reports
I just finished installing Analysis Cube on the server, everything seemed working fine until when I try to create the Pivot Table Report (Tools->Analysis Cubes->Create Pivot Table Reprots). After I called up the pre-defined 'Definition ID' and click on the Excel icon, a message popped up saying " The WHTemplate.XLT file was not found." Anybody have any idea what that is, and how to resolve it?? Thanks. 1.) There are two pieces of software. Did you install both the server piece, and the client piece? 2.) Is Excel installed on the machine, on which you'r...

Create a button that prints the selected record of a report
Hi I need to print a record for an individual student. I have created a report that contains the same information as my form. I want to create a button on my form that when clicked on the report for that individual is the one being printed. I also want the button to be able to print all the records for the same individual. I must admit the queries confuse me so any guidance will be helpful. Take a look at the solution found at http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0002.htm. You can get a kick start by creating a button using the command button wizard. -- Duane Hoo...

Error while trying to access reports
Hi all, I have a user who is Admin and gets this error when she clicks on the report icon: Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the r...