Regarding data needed for regular meetings

Hello. I have a project that must be finished in Q4 in order to garner
revenue for the year. To that end, I'm enforcing daily (1/2 hour) and weekly
meetings. I'm trying to figure out what views are appropriate for which
meeting. Perhaps in the daily meeting a view filtered to show the week's
activities. Then in the weekly meeting, what, maybe a report showing
activities for the month along with risks and issues? Anybody have real-world
expertise they can apply to this? Thanks in advance.
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How to extract data from a CSV file?
hi everyone almost everyday i need to open 3 csv files in excel to extract som data from them. The CSV files contains no headings hence when i opene them in excel, the first row or first column would already hav contained the data. I have written a command in excel to extract al the data from the 3 csv files and paste them individually in eac worksheet. after running the command, i would them need to go to eac worksheet and copy the one or two columns of data and then paste the in another worksheet. I would do the same for the other 2 csv files this is very tedious and repetitive. in addition...

How do I exclude data using the IIF statement in report builder
I have data in my dataset that I want to exclude in the average calculation for the final report (those with a key.value of 999). Here is how my statement is written but it is not returning any value. What am I doing wrong? =iif((Fields!MeasureID.Value = 1 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 16) and NOT Fields!Key.Value = 999, round(Avg(Fields!CY_Rate.Value),0), iif((Fields!MeasureID.Value = 19 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 20 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 21 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 22 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 23 or Fields!MeasureID.Value = 24) and NOT Fields!Key.Value = 999, roun...

Sum a range of Data that's not shaded gray
Hi, I trying to figure out how to SUMIF only if the data in a cell is not shaded gray. On my spreadsheet, once an item in a column is shaded gray, it is complete. If it is shaded any other color it is an accounts receivable. So I'm trying to figure a quick way to add up my accounts receivables. Any ideas would help...Thanks..Pete -- Pete Corrao www.PilotPeteSupplies.com (631)875-0550 See below page from Chip's site, http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm Regards, Shailesh Shah http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/ (Excel Add-ins Page) If You Can't Excel with Tal...

data extraction problem

Help with public folder replication needed
I have set up a temporary exchange 5.5 server and am following the Ed Crowley Server Move Method. http://www.swinc.com/resources/exchange/faq_db.asp?status=questions&faqID= 1000&faqname=Exchange%205.5&sectionID=1008&sectionName=The%20Ed%20Crowley% 20Server%20Move%20Method I am in the process of waiting for public folder replication to finalize. It seems like every 15 minutes a small amount of data is replicated from the first server to the second. I want to move these public folders over so I can continue this project. When I view the folder replication status, many of ...

Need some pointers
I just started playing with the XML extensions of the CRL and have a question and have not seen how why what I have here is happening. Now I do know my XML is not complete and the file layout we are starting with is simply a prototype Any way here is a cut out of my xml file <IADSNOTES type='public' count='4'><Note ID='1' app='Readr' csm='0'><File href='C:\IADS\DEMO\DEMO.SGM'/><Frame num='1' id='INTRODUCTION TO IADS' title=''/><User>Guest</User><Pos ScrollPos='0'/><Te...

Help needed..
I have an excel spreadsheet... I need to merge two cells together and keep the data in both (ie in the same cell)... can it be done??? cheers... Angus... Hi Angus, Try the "concatenate" function. It works similarly to the "sum function, except it combines strings of text from different cells. Keep in mind that you'll need to add spaces between text if your cell with text don't already have spaces at the end of each word. You ca easily do this by adding to your spreadsheet a cell that has a singl space in it. Then include that cell between each of the words you ...

i've got a simple excel problem that needs solving...
Hello, i'm new to the wonderful world of all thing's Microsoft, I've got Excel 2004 for the Mac and i'm having to use it as a database for my large record collection as they don't make Access for the Mac unfortunately. I need a custom worksheet of just 4 columns long, the reason being that when i get to the last column in the row (the rows being Artist, Title, Label, Comment) i want the cursor to jump to the 1st column of the next row when i press TAB as this would save a lot of time when inputting my record names. (instead of moving the cursor down with the arrow a...

text data on X axis
Is it possible? My Y data are numbers but I would like to put the X coordinates as text, eg.: (a;12), (b;9), (w;2;8) etc., the chart of XY type. I can't find anything like that in Help. Thank you. Create a Line chart. The chart will treat each text item as its own category label. If you have any duplicate labels, you will end up with duplicates along the chart axis. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "ajent" <debrza@poczta_kropka_onet.pl> wrote in message news:el43kh$q0d$1@nemesis.news.tpi...

Multiple Data Migrations
We have our initial information in CRM. Can we do more data migrations of new accounts and products with our current CRM data intact so that it will just append to what we have out there? Yes, according to the documentation, the DMF always appends. Regards, Matt Narayan. >-----Original Message----- >We have our initial information in CRM. Can we do more >data migrations of new accounts and products with our >current CRM data intact so that it will just append to >what we have out there? >. > Yes and No - if you already have the Accounts and Products in CRM you...

Need enumeration of Federal Government departments and agencies
I've been searching for any federal guidelines or existing XML schema which defines a list of agreed-upon enumerations for all the departments and agencies of the government. I'm new to XML but from what I've gathered so far it strikes me that this has probably already been addressed somewhere in the e-Govt initiatives, yet I've been unable to find it. I need valid strings to identify "Agency" or "Dept" for an XML file so perhaps enumerations are not the way this is handled. In that case, is there alternative guidance? Ideally, it would have something lik...

Template Wizard with Data Tracking #5
The Template Wizard is not part of excel 2003 and I can't find it on Microsoft's web site as an add in. Is it still available? If not, how can I recreate it? Thanks. ...

Exporting data to Excel from VC++ 6.0
Can anyone suggest me an easy method (ActiveX, or direct APIs) of exporting data to Excel from VC++ 6.0? The one I am using has few limitations which are mentioned below: 1. Can not format the cells, e.g expand the cells to cell text width. 2. If a cell contains more than 256 characters then the fisrt 256 characters are overwritten and the latest characters are only stored. Regards ...

add-in for Goal Seek on a data point excel 2007
Does any one know of an add-in or macro that will allow the goal seek ability on a data point to work in excel 2007 the way it did in the prior versions of excel? I know of no such add-in. I imaging a clever programmer could develop one in a week or so of intense head scratching and fist pounding. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "kendal" <kendal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CE1B286-3111-4BC5-9D5D-A84B8D350B88@microsoft.com... > Does ...

How to import Outlook Contact data into Excel
I have MS Outlook 2002 SP£ and Excel 2002 SP3. I am trying to import contact data from Outlook into Excel where I have created a template for sending out my invoices. Rather than type in data I thought that there must be a way to import the data from my contacts folder in Outlook. Ihave tried via MS Word 'Merge' programme but nothing but rubbish comes out as I cannot enter fields - Word converts my Excel file into its format and scrambles all! Had assumed it would be straightforward - Any sensible and successful ideas anyone? I have Outlook and Excel 2003 so I don'...

Repair a Money data file? MS Money or MSN Money?

I need help to customize a specific PowerPoint template
For PowerPoint template called "Beam", how do I change the first bullet on the master slide to be yellow instead of red and still keep the shade effect, and bring the bullet that is blue with the shade effect up to be the second level bullet? ...

Change meeting don't send update
I want to change a meeting (in this case change the time by half an hour). I don't want to send an update to the attendee/s. The only options I get are "Save changes and send update" or "Don't save". I want to save the changes but not update. How can I make a change but not update people? If I remove the attendeed from the To box, it still wants to send an update, so presumably it is still registering them as people to say "you are no longer involved but I'll tell you anyway". If I click the "Cancel Meeting" button, it seems to wa...

XML data question
Hi All, I have about 8 small pick list Like States, Countries, CreditCard etc... I was thinking maybe it could be a good idea to have 8 XML files to be stored on the HD instead of opening that connection and bind the data from the tables all the time. Using the XML files instead, would that be good idea? Thanks, Eric Eric S wrote: > Hi All, > > I have about 8 small pick list Like States, Countries, CreditCard etc... > I was thinking maybe it could be a good idea to have 8 XML files > to be stored on the HD instead of opening that connection and bind ...

combination stacked column and line data
Help. I've been asked to create a chart that has two sets of data that are stacked (columns) and 5 sets of data that display in line format. Is this an option in Excel. I can do a columan and a line but can't seem to add more than that. I'm using Excel 97 (but have access to Excel 2003). Please and thanks. Don't spend a lot of time looking for every last permutation in the "built in custom" chart types. What you probably want isn't there, but it's easy to roll your own type. Make a chart with all data plotted in one format (probably line, so you ha...

Using EMS SQL to Importing Data Into RMS
I'm having some trouble using EMS SQL to import items into RMS, specifically with the following Item fields: Department ID, Category ID, Supplier ID, Tag Along Item, Tag Along QTY, etc.... These fields won't update the data I provide in the excel file being imported. Most of the other fields like Look Up Code, Description, Price, Cost, etc, update perfectly. Has anyone encountered this before? Does anyone have any thoughts on this one? Please help. Thank you! I didn't use any of the tag along fields, but my item import using EMS went smoothly. OTOH, I imported all o...

Error: Data Protection Manager Error ID: 307
Hi, I have DPM 2010 RC. Im installing an agent on untrusted domain. I follow the steps but when i try to attach the agent in DPM console i recieve this error. Error: Data Protection Manager Error ID: 307 The protection agent operation failed because DPM detected an unknown DPM protection agent on XXXDC01. Recommended action: Use Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel to uninstall the protection agent from XXXDC01, then reinstall the protection agent and perform the operation again. Of couse i tried to uninstall and install the agent but nothing worked. P.S: When i ...

Putting last three cells with data in a row into a set three cells
I have three columns of data per month. (Jan=RST, Feb=UVW, March=XYZ, etc for 5 years) and I want to look across rows 16-200 and copy the last month (3 columns) with data in it into the columns OPQ. Specific issues: I want the data pasted with values only because the first two columns of every month have data validation. I want all the data from rows 16-200 pasted even if they are blank so they will cover over the data that was there from the previous month. The cells that are not used are blank, but the last column for each month has a formula in it: =IF(OR(R16="",S16="&qu...

disable auto conversion data to date-format when pasting
I have following problem: I copy some data from webpage. the data are in format like this: 31 / 40 28 / 34 21 / 68 47 / 63 34 / 45 26 / 48 11 / 24 16 / 32 when I paste that to excel I get following: 31 / 40 28 / 34 21 / 68 47 / 63 34 / 45 26 / 48 2004-11-24 16 / 32 as I understeand excel by default tries to choose best format for dat I paste. this is really annoying because it in reality changes data paste - 11 / 24 is no longer 11 /24 - it is now 38315 <- the real wa date data is stored and I can no longer get two first and two las numbers as I would be able from 11 / ...

Got bounce back message when accept meeting request and send respo
Hi, Our company is using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. There is one user, we call it userA, sent meeting request to userB, when userB accepted userA's request and sent the response, userA got the response back, but at the same time, userB also got bounce back message regarding undeliverable to userC, who is gone for long time, userC's mailbox and account has been completely deleted. It only happens when userA sends meeting request to others, userA doesn't has any problem with other email communication. I am wondering why the response message sent to other user as well as ...