Page Breaks in Microsoft 2007

My page breaks are not working.  I had breaks to separate each trade to give
a new page for each trade.  For some reason, I have lost and cannot figure
how to get this back.
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Mar,

In what view did you add the page breaks? I imagine you may have
added the page breaks in the Resource Usage view?

I hope this helps.  Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

On 2/26/2010 3:46 PM, Mar wrote:
> My page breaks are not working.  I had breaks to separate each trade to give
> a new page for each trade.  For some reason, I have lost and cannot figure
> how to get this back.
0
JulieS
2/27/2010 12:03:40 AM
Hi  how to do the page break....

On Feb 27, 4:03=A0am, JulieS <Jul...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi Mar,
>
> In what view did you add the page breaks? I imagine you may have
> added the page breaks in the Resource Usage view?
>
> I hope this helps. =A0Let us know how you get along.
>
> Julie
> Project MVP
>
> Visithttp://project.mvps.org/for the FAQs and additional
> information about Microsoft Project
>
> On 2/26/2010 3:46 PM, Mar wrote:
>

> > My page breaks are not working. =A0I had breaks to separate each trade =
to give
> > a new page for each trade. =A0For some reason, I have lost and cannot f=
igure
> > how to get this back.- Hide quoted text -

mukund

Outllook 2007 error message
Why would outlook cease to send emails with error message reading "system undeliverable message 505", an ideas? "Helen" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:eMcNletsKHA.4816@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Why would outlook cease to send emails with error message reading > "system undeliverable message 505", an ideas? > > --- > frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access Try asking in an Outlook discussion group. This group supports the Microsoft relational database product, Access. Try this to find an Outlook group:...

Microsoft CRM using Firefox
Hello, Would anyone by chance know if CRM will work correctly on Firefox. Currently, I have employees that are using Firefox and are encountering the same issue as IE [Internet Explorer bombs out and states that it has encountered problems...]. I am just having employees use IE to prevent problem. Thank you for your comments in advance. Install a Firefox extension called IETab "Marcos" <Marcos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19B93E29-757D-46FF-B747-A17EB112ED94@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > Would anyone by chance know if CRM will work cor...

Incorrect Office Updates in Microsoft Update
Hello I recently did clean installs of XP and Win7 on 2 different PCs. Each PC was loaded with Office 2007. When I ran Microsoft Update after the Office installs, it shows I needed Office 2007 SP1, not SP2. I manually downloaded and installed Office 2007 SP2 and then checked Windows Updates for any needed patches. It still showed I needed Office 2007 SP1...even though I just installed SP2. Does anyone know how to 1) have Office SP2 show up as a needed update instead of SP1, and 2) how to configure Windows Update to show that no SP is needed after SP2 is installed? th...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 #3
How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments" Thanks, Stephen Some options here http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "spike" <stephen@just4u.ie> wrote in message news:090201c35c10$19100be0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep > getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to > the following potentially unsafe attachments" > > Thanks, > > Stephen ...

Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version?
I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I cannot find it. Where can I get one? There isn't one. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/422.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "masai" <masai_chadi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:op.tm81u5pvdvcnul@dikutoto.gv.shawcable.net... >I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I >ca...

Office 2007 trial is very slow. Is this because it's a trial
I just started using the trial version of Office 2007. It takes forever for it to open on my computer but Office 2003 opens just fine. Is this just because it's a trial or is it naturally slow because of the additional features? It's likely due to the expanded feature set and increased hardware requirement over Office 2003. rtappan wrote: > I just started using the trial version of Office 2007. It takes forever for > it to open on my computer but Office 2003 opens just fine. Is this just > because it's a trial or is it naturally slow because of the ad...

CreateDatabase / Access 2007
Hi all, Question: Can Access 2007 be forced to create an Access 2000 database when using CreateDatabase? I have a "utility" database that I distribute in version 2000 to users which is used to extract data from their main database (also version 2000) and which then creates and dumps this data into a new database ("Homedata.mdb"). This new database can then be zipped up, emailed, and uploaded into our central database. The basic procedure is: Data is extracted from the user's main database; placed in tables within the "utility" database; "H...

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

mail merge with word 2007 and a riso
I'm having problems trying to mail merge a word 2007 document with a riso. all goes well and I can preview all the documents and all looks good until I try to finish and print it on a riso, and nothing happens. It works on word 2003 but not the new version. can anyone help? Can you merge to a new document? If so, try using the following macro from fellow MVP Doug Robbins to split that document to the printer as separate jobs Sub SplitMergeLetterToPrinter() ' splitter Macro ' Macro created 16-08-98 by Doug Robbins to print each letter created by a ' mailmerge...

On Amazon.com, Outlook 2007 says "compatible with XP, Vista"..
I have Office Home & Student Edition and want to just buy Outlook online from somewhere like Amazon. It is listed as being compatible with XP and Vista but I recently upgraded to Windows 7. Will it work with Windows 7? Yes, it will work just fine on Win7. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@P...

Check correction patch for Microsoft Windows
--jgfiyombh Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="kgqnlddpakhbjo"; type="multipart/alternative" --kgqnlddpakhbjo Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="pdizbrrdstws" --pdizbrrdstws Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the securit...

Office 2007 SP2
Has anyone else lost the little check box which is usually found next to each task in the task list in Outlook today? I'm assuming it's a bug? C. "Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell" <seegod1@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:ejYOAzcyJHA.4632@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Has anyone else lost the little check box which is usually found next to > each task in the task list in Outlook today? I'm assuming it's a bug? > Nope - still there... -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level...

Creating a Microsoft Words document from an existing Excel spreads
Hi all, I need your kind guidance on how to create a new microsoft words document using an existing excel spreadsheet? At present, I have an excel spreadsheet, say "data.xls" containing data for example 6 fields such as COMPANY NAME, DATE, ITEM1, ITEM2, ITEM,3 & QUOTATION TOTAL. Under these 6 fields are some records of my customers. COMPANY NM DATE ITEM1 ITEM2 ITEM3 QUOTATION TTL ---------------- ------- -------- ------- -------- ------------------- ABC Limited 3 Apr xxxxx xxxxx ...

what is the name of a sub form download from microsoft website
i need to add a sub form to a form created in access. i tried to start the wizard but the feature is not currently installed. i try to install but it is looking for a disk for me to insert. i do not have a disk to insert. can i go to microsoft website and download the sub form feature for access? if yes, what is the name of the download. Are you sure it is not installed? Open your main form in design view. Click the Toolbox button in the menu at the top. There are two buttons at the top of the Toolbox, an Arrow and a wand. Is the Wand highlighted. If not, click on it then click on th...

How do I break URL address over two lines?
I am trying to enter website addresses into footnotes and Word automatically forces the footnote onto a separate line. I need to conform to certain aditing requirements and want the url to start right after the citation and continue on to however many lines are necessary, but not leave a gap because it starts the url on a separate line in the footnote. Help please. In the edit hyperlink dialog, put the URI in both the Address and Text-to- display boxes. That way you can use a space or linebreak to wrap the display text to the next line without affecting the hyperlink ability. Hyp...

Junk "Microsoft" emails - Possible Partial Solution
Like a lot of people on these forums, I've been bombarded with virused / junk email from "Microsoft" , "MS" etc. I can telnet to my www provider and use Pine set up a rule to delete all emails where the sender is "Microsoft", and this would help a lot. The problem is the "Deleting" is not the same in Pine as "Expunging", so, in the end, my Outlook winds up downloading the Deleted messages. The tech support there does not have an answer for this one. Is there a way in Pine to set up a rule to "Expunge" rather than "Delete&...

hide header on first page
how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Hi not possible with a VBA macro which will first print the first page without a header, then apply the header and print all other pages. Try recording a macro while doing this manually -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "karin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:32DF8BC3-0672-4B0B-BCA6-F9B404DFFC30@microsoft.com... > how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Try this karin Sub Test() Dim TotPages As Long TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET....

Auto formatting features: How do I align page numbers in publicati
I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can someone help me? Cissy99 wrote: > I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to > the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can > someone help me? You need to create a two-page master rather than a one-page master. What version of Publisher are you running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

one page academic calendar for 2004-05
Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for notes In Publisher, go to File > New > Print Publication > Calendar and create your own. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "shopperbev" <shopperbev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0940CD82-2A40-4932-982A-122ABFB41497@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for > notes ...

How do I break a large word document into smaller components?
I have a very large Word document (over 40 MB) that I update several times a year. I would like to break it into smaller components so that only the affected component would have to be backed up online. However, I still wish to maintain the ability to create a table of contents and index for the whole document. Is this possible and if so, what is the process to do it. I am using MS Office 2010 beta running MS Windows 7 Home Premium on a 64 bit Dell desktop. Hi RoadRoy, You can simply make multiple copies and delete whatever you don't want from each copy. For the mul...

break links #2
Is it possible to break links between excel files to publisher files? I have a chart that is linked into a publisher file, but i dont know how to turn off the link. is it possible? thanks George Copy the chart, paste special as an Enhanced Metafile, delete the linked chart. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1556BA0-4291-4359-9D79-0EBD0B136B7D@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to break links between excel files to publisher files? > I have a chart that is linked into a publisher file, but i dont k...

Move pages from document to document?