MSP 2007 resources help - 43250

Hi all,

Three questions:
1. What the constraint A<B,C means and how can I entering in the MSP?
2. I have 3 kinds of human resources. Lets say for example, kind A are
engineers. I have 8 of them and everyone is costing 1500 Euros/month. Task A
needs 4 engineers. How can I assign them to the task and add the appropriate
cost?
3. I have 3 machines as a resource. Each machine has a usage cost of 3000
euros per task and function cost 2400 euros per month. How can I assign them
in the appropriate tasks? And how can I distribute their cost?

Thank you in advance

--
-
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hello!

Welcome to this Microsoft Project General Questions newgroup and thank you
for posting.

1. I think that you need to clarify your concept about task constraints. For
more information, please visit the following page:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/project/HA101130731033.aspx?pid=CH100666481033.

Seems to me that questions 2 & 3 are pretty similar. Resource assignment to
tasks is covered in MSP Help. Please visit the following page:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/project/HA101935931033.aspx

I hope this helps. Please let us know how you get along with it.

Best regards,

--
If this answer has been of help, please consider rating it.

José Miguel Piñeres
MCITP | MCT
San José, Costa Rica
http://projectpedia.blogspot.com

"thrylos11" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Three questions:
> 1. What the constraint A<B,C means and how can I entering in the MSP?
> 2. I have 3 kinds of human resources. Lets say for example, kind A are
> engineers. I have 8 of them and everyone is costing 1500 Euros/month. Task A
> needs 4 engineers. How can I assign them to the task and add the appropriate
> cost?
> 3. I have 3 machines as a resource. Each machine has a usage cost of 3000
> euros per task and function cost 2400 euros per month. How can I assign them
> in the appropriate tasks? And how can I distribute their cost?
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> --
> -

Help Needed in query
hello, everyone Help needed in query i have a table which have three field tabId tabPrtId tabSlab 1 11 50 2 11 100 3 11 150 4 11 200 tabId Is table id it is key also tabPrtId Is Party id in table tabSlab Is slab value now i want result like tabPrtId slabFrom slabTo 11 50 100 11 100 150 11 150 200 means for a particular party id i want to create slabs range -- fro...

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Help Required

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

Need HELP! for Linking data

compact database in VBA access 2007

Help with Registration

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

MS Access 2007 code not running

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel

Help with simple(?) VBA function