Microsoft Software used in Alternative Fuel Source

To whom this may concern,

I have developed a way to used an "alternative fuel source" that will create
jobs nation wide and with a bit of development, can reach out globally. In
order for me to disclose more information about the subject I must receive
interest and feedback from Microsoft. I have sent similar messages to Spain's
Modragon as well as other leading corporations here in the U.S. The first to
act will receive my full devotion to the company. If this message does not
apply to this department please forward to the correct cite please.

Sincerely,
Antonio Madrid

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4135ad6e-2555-461d-b503-b1d36ee32040&dg=microsoft.public.project
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Using Document Hyperlinks in Email Publications
I thought I had read somewhere that you could use hyperlinks to documents in your email publications (where the documents are not saved on a web server). I was under the impression that the documents sort of "upload" and give the reader the option to "open" or "save" them. Is there a trick to doing this, if it is possible at all? Thanks You could "attach" the document to your email. In the body of the email give a statement, i.e., See attached file. Before sending the email, click on the Attach icon on the tool bar at the top which will give y...

Outbound email blocked as SPAM when using the CRM4.0 router
I am using CRM 4.0 and noticed outbound email is blocked as SPAM when sent through the CRM router. The same email sent through Outlook is not blocked. I looked at the header of both outbound messages and noticed the CRM router email header is slightly different than what goes out through Outlook. I'm guessing it is the way the router relays the email. I have the router running on our Exchange 2007 server. I really want to use the router but can't take a cahnce on it getting blocked as SPAM. What is the solution? Have you managed to find any information on this, as we are having ...

Can't create weekly recurring task--error msg (using v. 2002)
I'm trying to create a weekly recurring task. I've haven't changed any settings at all except Weekly in the Task Recurrence dialog. When I click Save and Close, I get this error message: Outlook Connector does not support this recurrence pattern." Did you set an end date on the task or not? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Caroline O." wrote: > I'm trying to create a weekly recurring task. I've haven't changed any ...

Enterprise Library Instrumentation and microsoft exception handling block.
hi all i have used microsoft's exception handling block for publishing exception to event viewer. but i am getting very different error when exception occured on production. error source displayed as "Enterprise Library Instrumentation" ad error discription varies but mainly like "Failed to create instances of performance counter 'Cache Total Turnover Rate' - The requested Performance Counter is not a custom counter, it has to be initialized as ReadOnly.." can anyone shed some light on it? thanks in advnace. ...

Contact uses
Am studying towards my 284 exam and am confused as i thought i understood the uses of contacts but the below has thrown me. I thought you must not use contacts for internal users as the messages bounce when setting up the contact does it matter which mail address you use "do you have to use the comany.com to list it in ad so it delivers inbound mail" answer states use two mail addresses in contact if i add 10 addresses to the contact will they all receive a copy of the message sent to brian@company.com automatically. QUESTION: your company subcontracts a consultant named bria...

Passing Pointers using PostMessage
I would like to send data accross threads using PostMessage and passing pointers to the data as parameters. I know I can do this but I am concerned with memory leaks. Am I 100% guaranteed to recieve all these messages? Is there anyway that these messages could get lost in the windows event loop without my handler function being called to clean up the memory? Thanks in advance, James Well I use this tecnique heavily in my applications and have never experienced any message loss as far as I know (as distinct from PostThreadMessage). James Lennon wrote: > I would like to send data ...

Lost original message when using outlook web access
I often use web access when travelling to get my work emails. When forwrdign and replying to emails, I always have the orginal email in tact and as part of the reply. However, when accessing from home on the internet, I lose the orginal email so that when I reply or forward there's nothing there. I also can't paste or copy into or from the message body. Is this problem easily fixed. Jim Assuming Outlook 2000 - though something like this will probably work for every version ... it just might not be in the same menu location. Go to Tools - Options - Preferences - Email option...

How to Prevent Duplicate Data from inputing using input application?
Hello microsoft.public.excel.charting my name is Zig I am trying hard to find out how I can use a input application to input data into a specified excel sheet. I have learned how to input the data into the excel sheet although I need to prevent the inputs from being duplicated. I have used a validating solver to prevent duplicate entries but it only works if you type the text into the sheet. I am unable to get the input application to follow the validation rule. Is there a way that I can use a input application to prevent duplicate entries into the excel sheets and if duplicate data is true ca...

Using excel as a data base
How to create names and addresses in EXCEL that can be used in a mail merge in Word One row per record. Each field in a separate cell/column. It's much easier to combine fields than it is to separate them correctly. You may want to read some tips for mailmerge: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave Rado. Nan wrote: > > How to create names and addresses in EXCEL that can be used in a mail merge > in Word -- Dave Peterson ...

Using Frx and email
This may be long so bear with me. I have multiple questions. I am using lotus notes for email. I found another thread that talked about instructions using lotus notes that I plan to test out. However, I had other questions. 1. I am assuming that I can select any output option when using the email function in FRx. For example, if I selected the drill down viewer, the recipient would need the viewer installed on their PC. However, if I selected formatted XLS, they could open it with their excel application. Let me know if I'm wrong on this theory. 2. My question is about cha...

Payee Matching using Memo Field?
Note sure if this is specific to BofA, or if I'm just missing something.I am using MS Money Deluxe 2004, but also had same prob with 2000 When I download ofx (problems with qif also) statements the Payee or <name> is truncated to 32 char which normally I wouldnt care since money only allows 32 char in the payee feild. Problem is my transactions in the OFX are like this: <NAME>INTERLINK NETWORK TRANS ****** O <MEMO>INTERLINK NETWORK TRANS ****** ON 07-03 CUSTOMER ******** PAYMENT TO ACME Is it possible to auto match Payees using...

Excel error: Permission to use object denied
I have some new computers setup with Windows XP and Office 97. When go into Excel and open a spreadsheet, I get a Microsoft Visual Basi error:Permission to use object denied. The spreadsheet will not open. The error happens with every spreadsheet I try to open on tha computer. If I copy the spreadsheet to another computer, it open without complaint. The other computer is also running XP and Excel 97 but was installed a few months ago. Any ideas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The following article may be of some help, althought your problem is slightly different. h...

OFXHTTP500 error after 1 day using Money Plus
Hello, I had to update to Money Plus after my money 2005 became unsupported and was thus no longer usable. I installed Money pluss without error and used it without error for 1 day, maybe 2 days. Now tonight I've spent an hour debugging connection failures of OFXHTTP500 when tyring to pull nwe data from my bank. Long story short it appears the money file is corrupt. I tried creating a new one and it connects and downloads from the bank without issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling money. I ran both a simple and standard fix on the old money file, and no errors are foun...

42 Top Quality Microsoft Study Guides in just $49.95 with Free Online Exams
SmartCert.net has been Re-Launched with All New Amazing Features! All SmartCert.net top 42 MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, and MCDBA Exams in just $49.95 All SmartCert.net top 35 CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE Exams in just $49.95 All SmartCert.net top 20 OCP 9i and 10g Exams in just $49.95 All New Certifications and Updated Exams Free Online Practice Exams Free Discussion Board Free Technical Articles Win Free Guides through Lucky Draw Mega Affiliate Program 06 Months Free Updates Please Register with SmartCert.net at http://www.smartcert.net/ to Enjoy all Free Features SmartCert.net is Offering. You can...

Can Outlook 2003 be used with the old 2002 interface?
I really don't like the new interface for Outlook 2003. I guess if I used it enough I'd learn to like it, but I have about 100 users that I'd have to show how to use it. If I could use a "classic Outlook interface" like the way Windows XP Professional allows a "classic Windows Start Menu", that would be great. You know the old saying about teaching an old dog new tricks. Some people have a real hard time learning new interfaces. We've been using the same type of Outlook setup since Outlook 97 with some small changes. These new changes for Outl...

Open Office and Microsoft Works
How can I get my browser to choose the spread sheet from Open Office instead of Microsoft Works' when trying to open an XLS file? As it stands the latter automatically opens it. Windows Vista Home Premium SP2, 32 bit and IE 8. The reason: the file doesn't open properly as is, IOW a calendar shows up in sections of four and incomplete as such. TIA, Harry. "webster72n" <webster72n@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OU2jlY#lKHA.4148@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > How can I get my browser to choose the spread sheet from Open Office > instead of Mic...

extending source data in several charts
I have a big Excel doc with numerous charts, each with numerous lines. About once per month, I need to extend the charts for about a month. This is a very painful process for each graph (multiplied by numerous graphs!). Does anyone have any simple method to do a mass change, standard or VBA? This would be extremely helpful. I also noticed some posts using OFFSET, but this would be too confusing for my father (for whom I am doing this) and too cumbersome. Something like a standard function or a VBA macro that I can program would make his life so much easier. Thanks much! if you don...

Excel 2007
In my Excel-report I have a textbox to write comments. In Excel 2007 the "Enter"-knob on numeric part of keyboard doesn't work when typing in the textbox, but work as normal all other places in the workbook. Is this known by others, or is it just my server? Interesting! I can confirm this is the same behaviour that I have. best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Wegar" <Wegar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A054E635-9CB9-4B8A-AB0E-BC1CED2DA6AF@microsoft.com... > In my Excel-report I have a text...

To make fields invisible using Dexterity Utilities
Hello I know we could use Windows propoerties to make fields visible or invisible on a Window in a form. I understand we could use Dexterity Utilities to make the fields visible or invisible to user. Could anyone say how to do it Dexterity Utilities is not the correct tool to hide fields from a user. You can do this using Modifier, VBA, Field Level Security or Dexterity. Dexterity can either use triggers or you can create an alternate window. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.mi...

Improve Service Calendar scheduling by using nearest location
Hello, I have different sites providing the same service, I want that from service calendar, my users could schedule a service: 1) from the nearest site 2) if no resources available on this site, use any other site with available resources. Is CRM able to do this ? How to enter rules on the service to have this kind of selection ? Thanks for help. CS ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button...

Can I make a graph using several tabs in an excel spreadsheet
This might be what you're looking for: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartFromDiffSheets.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions - http://PeltierTech.com/ 2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html _______ "Sheila" <Sheila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B348DD7D-61C5-48E8-B47B-D8ACC79E7723@microsoft.com... > ...

which fax program do I use?
I'm running windows 2000 and outlook 2000. windows comes with a fax (NT fax from memory), but it doesn't work with my version of outlook 2000 as it's "email only". a) Is there a way of changing outlook to permit the fax? or b) Is there another fax program that I could/should use? Peter Maybe the fax software that usually comes with the modem - asuming you have a dial up modem not cable. "peter" <peter.jennifer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1166203871.236229.313840@79g2000cws.googlegroups.com... > I'm running windows 2000 and outlook 2000. w...

use front-end as a back-end temporarily
I need to do some maintenance on our Exchange back-end server. My thought was to change our front-end server to a back-end and simply move the mailboxes and public folders [small] to it so I can then take down the main back-end server for maintenance. Will this work OK? Is there a better solution that does not involve buying a new box? Is there a guide with step by step instructions? -- Sharingly yours... What maintanance do you need to do ? Easiest way would be to schedule downtime or is this not feasible ? Other option is if you are using Outlook 2003 cached mode is to have everyo...

Guide to setting up Resources and using Auto Accept Agent
I am setting up an exchange 2003 system and was looking for guidance on how to create resources that can be booked - like conference rooms as part of meetings. Also, do I need to use Auto Accept Agents to complete the process of people booking these resources? Thanks Please could someone advise on this? I am hoping to find someone with information ASAP. "Makor" wrote: > I am setting up an exchange 2003 system and was looking for guidance on how > to create resources that can be booked - like conference rooms as part of > meetings. Also, do I need to use Auto Accept...

Anti-crack and anti-piracy application protection and licensing solution using code morphing
Software piracy! Cracked serial numbers! Thousands of commercial products are posted on the warez sites and become available to all every day! Companies lose millions of dollars every year to software piracy, and faulty protection programs. Shareware developers look for unbreakable protection for their products and create some protection themselves or try many of the ready-made tools. Unfortunately most tools have already been cracked, and self solutions often only take one determined cracked a few hours to bypass. As a result they soon find the stoles keys and product cracks on thousands of ...