Manual Page Break

I am inserting manual page breaks into my Gantt charts.

But it seems to have no effect.

What is going on that it isn't breaking?  I can see them on the screen.
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Select File, Print (or Ctrl+P). Make sure the Manual page breaks option is
checked.

Does that help?

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com

"Redneck David" <RedneckDavid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am inserting manual page breaks into my Gantt charts.
>
> But it seems to have no effect.
>
> What is going on that it isn't breaking?  I can see them on the screen.

> signature database 4953 (20100317) __________

> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4953 (20100317) __________

http://www.eset.com

0
Rod

Inserting manual column breaks
How do I insert a manual column break when I want to begin entering text into the next column? ctrl+shift+enter -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Always Zelda" <AlwaysZelda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8049A71-56D5-4D26-B438-3C0D6819D816@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a manual column break when I want to begin entering text into > the next column? Apparently this works in Word, too -- which the "Help" file didn't tell me, at least not that I could find. <grump> bj "Mary Sauer" <mary.sauer@mygmail.c...

How do I print the first row on every page?
I'm trying to print out a multiple page document with the same two rows on each page. How do I do this? Go to File | Page Setup and click on the Sheet tab. Click in the box for Rows to Repeat at Top & then select the row headers for the 2 rows you want. Check it out by clicking the Print Preview button. Click on OK to confirm "Lynne" wrote: > I'm trying to print out a multiple page document with the same two rows on > each page. How do I do this? ...

how do i insert a background on one page only?
HOW DO I INSERT A BACKGROUND COLOR ON ONE PAGE ONLY? What version Publisher are you using? In 2002-03, format, background. The background will be on one page only. If you are using older versions, don't put the background on the "Background Page", insert it on the publication page. Draw a rectangle to fit your page, fill, fill effects...send it to the back. Or, insert, picture, new drawing, expand the canvas to fit your page, draw a rectangle to fit, fill, fill effects, picture tab, browse to the picture you want on the background. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.mi...

Excel not displaying Page Breaks
When selecting VIEW / page break, the spreadsheet background turns solid grey and no page numbers/breaks are displayed. Ricky, Is there anything in any cells? -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "rickv9@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03e901c39d90$025963d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When selecting VIEW / page break, the spreadsheet > background turns solid grey and no page numbers/breaks are > displayed. this spreadsheet was created in December 2002, and ha...

Blank page between two sub reports
I have this issue of showing blank page between two sub reports. I have two sub reports in the report footer and if the first sub report does not have any data it shows a blank page and then the shows the data in the next sub report. Here is how it is setup SubReport1 ...... Page break SubReport2 I do not want to take out the page break since i want the SubReport2 data to be shown on a new and seperate page. Please let me know if there is any VBA codes that can solve my problem. Thanks Moe On Jan 10, 11:38=A0am, FA <October.Ap...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have this issue of showing...

Publishing the web page
I did see few articles about this, however when i say publish to the web it is trying to save on my computer itself, so what is wrong how do I change this? Thanks ...

Printing web page
I realize that some web sites may have a protection against printing content and I am not sure how to tell. However, I was trying to print a chart from an internet banking site and I was only able to print the header to the website but I was unable to print the chart. Any ideas? I am using IE8. (I often come across websites that only print blank pages-is it just a security setting from the website or is there a setting I need to change in my browser?) -- meyersroman Right Click with mouse over the chart and see what the options are. Frank "meyersroman" <...

Publisher 2000 page control bar has disappeared
Apologies if this is a duplicate post. Re: Microsoft Publisher 2000: When I opened an 18-page document that I'd been working on for days, the page control bar was missing. I opened several other multiple-page documents and there was no page control bar on them either. I rebooted and tried again with the same results. I can get from page to page using the View menu, but that's tedious. How can I restore my page controls? On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:19:28 +0000, j3hop wrote (in article <05A78478-7371-4593-9DA8-E9873DDF5C65@microsoft.com>): > Apologies if this is a duplicate ...

One-time set of text boxes UNDER page header?
Access 2003, XP SP 2 I have a report, grouped by alphabet. I need one set of instructions BELOW the page header, on the first page only. Same for end of report. Like this: {Page Header} [One-time text on first page only] {Group Header} [Detail] [One-time text on last page only] {Page Footer} I tried using {Report Header}, but it prints the Rpt Header first, then the Page Header and I need it reversed. Any suggestions? Perhaps you can add another group. Set its field/expression to = 1 Set to have a group header and a group footer and include the one time text in the group heade...

Page numbering #16
I want to use Roman numerals for numbering the pages of the first section of my publication. Can I do it with Publisher 2003? Go to the first page. From the Insert menu click Section and choose the number format you want. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. ...

How do I copy a page from Publisher into a Powerpoint Slide?
I have a page in Publisher 2007 that I am trying to copy onto a slide in Powerpoint 2007 and when it pastes on a slide it is all unreadable. The easiest way I have found to do this in previous versions of Publisher & PowerPoint (I don't have Publisher '07 but do have PPT '07) is to SaveAs the publisher file as a JPG file and insert that picture file into the PowerPoint slide. Works pretty good for display purposes and printing of handouts. Of course make sure you save the Publisher file in it's native format also for later changes. "clarcam" <clar...

how do I print multiple print areas on one page
I have a wide worksheet that is not very deep i.e. lots of columns but not many rows. I have it in landscape but it is still too wide to go on one page. I would like to be able to print the right hand side of the worksheet underneath the left hand side of the worksheet, on one page, rather than having to print out two pages. Is this possible? This is a common question. The only way to do this is to create what you want printed. In other words, copy all of your data to a blank sheet, then cut/paste to get what you want, then print it. You can do this with a macro and nev...

Page Numbers in a Newsletter
Hi, I am new to Publisher and my first project was to create a newsletter. I chose one of the existing publication designs, but now I can't modify it as I want to. Specifically, the page numbers keep re-justifying themselves. Can anyone help? It's driving me NUTS! Cheers, Jean Delete the existing Text Frames and make new Text Frames and insert Page Numbers. Remember, there is a thing called a HELP file!!! - USE IT -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000...

Publisher Template page??? help
Okay I'm working in Publisher 2003 with a document that somebody else created. Whenever I go to "Insert page... " (by right clicking on the pages tabs at the bottom) and everytime I do I get a "Newsletter Pages" window asking me what kind of Page I want to insert. I have the options of selecting story, order form calender, etc and each option comes up with a different layout for the page. I can tell they are custom because each page has information specific to this company. My question is how to I modify (edit) these pages? They seem to be templates but only fo...

excel and internet pages
Aside from ebay, I need to be able to copy and paste data, including pictures, from many diiferent web pages all into one excel db. But pictures, even if inserted as objects are unstable. And text doesn't want to go into a cell without screwing up the formatting of the entire db, even if I copy/paste it into a text edito first to clear away the hypertext tags. Has anyone succeeded in doing this? Thanks If you can see what you require on screen, then you could use the PrtScrn button, and then Paste into Paint, trim and save as a file. Then, in Excel, Insert, Picture - from File. This s...

Refreshing filter on subforms on pages
I have a search form with 2 pages and 2 subforms. When I set the filter it does not work unless I click on the page or hit the search twice. I put a msg in the code and it shows the filter being set. I tried to do a requiry on the subforms but got the same results. Below is a portion of the code. Me.sbfrmTownCalls.Form.Filter = strWhereC Me.sbfrmTownIssues.Form.Filter = strWhereI Me.sbfrmTownCalls.Form.FilterOn = True Me.sbfrmTownIssues.Form.FilterOn = True MsgBox "Filter Set" 'DoCmd.Requery...

How to see transactions by payee from payee page?
Hello, one of the most routine operations in Money 2007 is when I'm concerned about specific payee. I go to that payee and see the bars on the top and list of transactions in the bottom. Usually, the next step is looking at the report showing the same transactions, but with memo field, where I usually record the time frame each payment was for. Is there a straighforward way way to create "transactions by payee" report from the payee page? The only thing I see is "zoom" of the bars, but that gives only totals - I have to go to the general reports, and customize t...

Trying to make a 4 page (8.5 x 11) landscape style book brochure?
It will be sent to a printer. I'm just not sure if there is a template out there or how to go about designing this so it comes out ok. I know the basics as far as designing the look and getting the pages. Just not sure what I need to do so it will come out as a booklet. It would need to be printed out on two 8.5 x 22 (or bigger), cropped, folded and stapled. Any ideas or help? I'm new to this. Take a look at the newsletter templates. Setup your page as a booklet, tabloid (11x17). Publisher will automatically setup the booklet pages in the correct order, each page will be 8.5 ...

Positioning Page Numbers
We are trying to print page numbers in the upper right hand corner of the page. The Excel charts will be included as part of a Word report so we want the page setups to look the same. In Excel we cannot find a way to move the page numbers even with the margin of the page as they are in Word. I can do this with numbers on the left hand side of the page by inserting spaces before the number in the set up box, but I cannot find a way to move the page numbers in from the right hand side. Any ideas? seems so simple, but...... Kathy the only way I can think of that gets close is as...

Where did tips and tricks page go?
There was a page I once found which was titled Microsoft Outlook and Exchange Server Tips and Tricks I am at least 98% sure that the URL was : http://www.microsoft.com.... technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/exchange55/tips/default.asp I am able to find a page that has the exact same document in a word doc but I want the web page, This seems to have entirely disappeared from the web as google searches as well as entering the URL directly sends me to a different page, anyone have any Idea where it got to as this page had killer info and was written very well with pret...

Where to Hide Page in Tab Control
I have a Form, which has a tab control on it. When I open the Form, I want to hide a page in the tab control, based on some other conditions. During the Form Load event, I check for the condition and then try to hide the specific page. I get an error that the tab control object is closed or doesn't exist. What event would be the appropriate place to put this check and hide the page? Thanks, Steve "Steve Haack" <SteveHaack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1EFF5F65-41C6-4D7F-992B-42C51B827E3C@microsoft.com... >I have a Form, which has a...

manual addition in a cell
senario: I enter a value manually into a cell. At some point later, I want to add another value to that cell manually, or many times after that. I want the cell to total the new and added values. Thanks Option Explicit Private nVal Const WS_RANGE As String = "L15" Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range(WS_RANGE)) Is Nothing Then With Target .Value = .Value + nVal End With End If ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = True End S...

How to use paswords for 2nd and 3rd page
hello,. On my church membership forms I created a tab control 1. 1st page is a general information of the members 2. 2nd and 3rd page is a confidential info of a member My question is, since the database will be used by many departments in my database, how can I make that every time they click the 2nd and 3rd tabs, they asked for the pasword. Or is there any way that htis 2 tabs can be visible to only chruch clerck and church elder. Thanks in advance -- H. Frank Situmorang On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 19:16:00 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >hello,. > >...

Access Data Page filter option
I have a basic Access Data Page designed where all pertinent information is displayed for the overall. However, based on the person who is reviewing the information, how do I filter out the irrelevant information from the page without creating a seperate query for every single person? Essentially, I am thinking of some type of dialogue box that will display before displaying the page of information. That dialogue box will ask for the userid of the person seeking the information and then match that up with the relevant information. Then only the information attached to the userid is ...

Why does an inserted and locked photo move to a 2nd page?
I have a photo inserted at the top of a page and set to "lock anchor" and "behind text". When the document becomes long enough to warrant a second page the photo jumps to the top of the second page instead of staying in place at the top of the first page. Why is this happening? Is there something else I need to do to insure it stays at the top of the first page? Thanks for any input! I'm baffled! In Need of Help wrote: > I have a photo inserted at the top of a page and set to "lock anchor" > and "behind text". When the document b...