Keep my heyperlinks after save as html

Hello,

I am not able to keep my hyperlinks when I save my ms project as html. How
do I do? I use Project 2003. Thank you!!!
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Jan 25, 5:58=A0pm, Enolia <Eno...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am not able to keep my hyperlinks when I save my ms project as html. Ho=
> do I do? I use Project 2003. Thank you!!!

Enolia -

Interesting question. I hope you are doing a File | Save As | Web Page
to save it html. Since, you have not provided info on if using a "New
Map" or "Existing Map" to do the import, I assume you are using
"Existing Map".

Irrespective of the option, ensure in the "Task Mapping" step of the
the "Export Wizard", you insert the new row with "Field: Microsoft
Office Project field" as *Hyperlink*.

This will ensure, that hyperlink is also imported in the html file.

Please let us know if this helps

- Sai, PMP, PMI-SP, MCT, MCTS
http://saipower.wordpress.com
0
Sai
1/25/2010 1:16:55 PM
On Jan 25, 6:16=A0pm, Sai <sai.nivas.pub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 25, 5:58=A0pm, Enolia <Eno...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> > I am not able to keep my hyperlinks when I save my ms project as html. =
How
> > do I do? I use Project 2003. Thank you!!!
>
> Enolia -
>
> Interesting question. I hope you are doing a File | Save As | Web Page
> to save it html. Since, you have not provided info on if using a "New
> Map" or "Existing Map" to do the import, I assume you are using
> "Existing Map".
>
> Irrespective of the option, ensure in the "Task Mapping" step of the
> the "Export Wizard", you insert the new row with "Field: Microsoft
> Office Project field" as *Hyperlink*.
>
> This will ensure, that hyperlink is also imported in the html file.
>
> Please let us know if this helps
>
> - Sai, PMP, PMI-SP, MCT, MCTShttp://saipower.wordpress.com

Sorry, a typo. Read all "import" words as "exports" ;)
0
Sai

Size doubles with each save
I have 2 files that include over a 1,000 links and formulas. Every time we save the file, the size doubles. It doesn't matter if any changes are made or not. The only way I've found that will bring it back to a normal size, is to Select All Pages, Move to a new book, and save as the original name. Is there a way to find the problem within the file? What might be causing this? Hi you may also check: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Hargrove" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news...

Saving Graphics in Outlook 2000
I belong to a graphics group and from time to time would like to save graphics that come in email. When I right click>save picture as> I get a ..bmp option to save and would prefer to save as either a jpg or a gif. If I manually type in .gif, I loose the animation. Is it possible to save a graphic in the format that it was inserted in the email? Thanks for the help. I have exactly the same problem with Outlook. AND deleting the "ofline content" does not work at all. Can anyone help on this one. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from htt...

Html emails not printing problem
Hi Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. My problem is that the Outlook 2003 does not print html emails. It prints plain text emails fine. In an html email if I click on printer icon, nothing happens. If I select File->Print menu the print dialog does not appear. I am using IE6. I have tried the following so far without luck; - Remove any additional software that I can think of in case it was interfering. - Scanned the pc using Trend's online HouseCall anti-virus/spyware program and removed some minor spyware. - Installed IE7 but at start-up it comes up with title 'Customise your...

Not saving records till "save" command button clicked
If you are in a form and adding information, then close out or go to a new for it just saves the record as long as all applicable fields are filled out. Is there a way to only have a record save if a command button is clicked? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com If you simply hide the form instead of closing it, I think that will prevent the save. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "szag via AccessMonster.com" <u2885@uwe> wrote in message news:a75249f4b37bb@uwe... > If you are in a form and adding informat...

How to copy block of cells and keep grouping?
I have about a 150 by 30 block of cells. About every 5 cells are grouped together, making it significantly smaller. when you click the "-" to have them contract. I will take me days to go through and make all the groups again if I want to make the same block on the same worksheet. Is there a way to copy a block of cells and include the grouping? Thanks -- dstock ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dstock's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24225 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthre...

Saving
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel In windows powerpoint how do I save an "individual" slide (not the whole powerpoint presentation) to a PDF file? Thanks, John Which version? On 9/05/08 4:41 AM, in article ee9ae38.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Full_Bloom@officeformac.com" <Full_Bloom@officeformac.com> wrote: > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel > > In windows powerpoint how do I save an "individual" slide (not the whole > powerpoint presentation) to a PDF file? > Thanks, > John -- ...

Saving e-mail including attachments problem
Saving Outlook e-mail including attachments has alwawys worked until recently. Can still save an e-mail but the attachemnts disappear. Please help! ...

How to stop: Outlook keeps sending emails from outbox
One of our PCs in network had virus before. It is cleaned via Mac Fee antivirus software. The person has that computer confirm that her PC has no virus now. However, her Outlook sometime keeps sending a certain email multiple times. The other who receive that email then has the problem: some how the email is auto-replied. The Mac Fee warns that the outlook sending mail multiple times and it could be a virus. At least, there are three people in the local network has the infected emails from the first person. The Antivirus software has not found anything after scanning. They also used Micro T...

Which files to save to save the whole OS design?
Hi, I am not sure which files I need to save to be able to rebuild the whole OS design later or on another PC. I read that I don't need to save everything in my OS design folder. But is the solution file and the *.pbxml enough? Thank you for any help Martin Yes.Only .sln and .pbxml files are enough to rebuild your OSDesign folder in another PC. If you have any subprojects created on it then you need to backup the whole subproject folder. -- Regards, Prabu http://prabukumar.wordpress.com/ "Martin M" <MartinM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Keeping Foldres Expanded
Everytime I close outlook and re-open it again, the expanded public folders have all collapsed. Is there a setting to keep these public folders constantly expanded???? HELP! ...

Messages not saved in Sent Items Folder
Outlook 2003. Some messages are not being saved to the Sent Items Folder even though it is checked in the options. Does not matter whether is a reply, forward or a new email. It is seemingly random with most messages being saved correctly to the Sent Items Folder. Any Ideas? Thanks, Hugo I have a similar problem, along the lines of the below: When i type email and attempt to send when not connected (due to temporary connectivity issues and when unable to connect), the mail is saved in Outbox. When next connected, the mail is sent *but* the mail is not saved in sent items folder. Sending wh...

Office Document Connection
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel No matter how many times I click "save my password in keychain" it always asks me for my password when I open up the document connection. Additionally, when I click "new file" , then edit the file and save it does not save to the location I was on the SharePoint site but locally. Other than that great work, this saves me so much time, I can't wait to have it fully integrated in Office! There might be a problem with the Keychain database. Open Keychain Access, then click on Keychain>Keych...

Can you keep flagged items from being autoarchived?
I would like to be able to let my autoarchive run but for it not to take flagged items to the archive. I keep having to pull them back into the current mail file. Is there something I can set to accomplish this? Hit Alt-Enter while you've got one of these items highlighted then set the option to not AutoArchive the item "dstuart101" <dstuart101@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:272808E3-27B8-4E34-9A85-4070E91C5FEB@microsoft.com... >I would like to be able to let my autoarchive run but for it not to take > flagged items to the archive. I keep ha...

Saving a filter?
I am sorting a large spreadsheet. I have filtered down to my chosen rows, now I want to save this as a separate sheet! Press CTRL + A Right-click > Copy Click on a new sheet Right-click on A1 > Paste -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "rik84" <rik84@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B03A1D87-0215-4E3F-B5C7-23B6D70CFE92@microsoft.com... > I am sorting a large spreadsheet. I have filtered down to my chosen rows, now > I want to save this as a separate sheet! Or use (in a stand...

Saving and Restoring a Child Window to its Former Position and Size
I want to save a child window's position and size in the Main Window of an MDI application, and restore it at any time later. I want to do this after the user may have reposition and resized it. The parent of this child window is the Main Window. Below is the code I am using to save the position and size: pView->GetWindowRect( &m_WndRect ); AfxGetMainWnd()->ScreenToClient( &m_WndRect ); where pView is a pointer to the child window and m_WndRect is used for the storage. Below is the code I am using in an attempt to restore the position and size stored in m_WndRect: CFr...

Outlook 2002
Tasks from the calender continue to pop up even though they have already been completed in Outlook - Any suggestions on how to fix this? Pop-up as in the reminders still appear? Try this: Close Outlook Select Start | Run Enter Outlook.exe /CleanReminders (note the space between ".exe" and "/CleanReminders") Select OK. Any better? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Steve" <steve@emilanderson.com> wrote in message news:0...

HTML Project 4 School
I'm working on an HTML Project at school for my Computer Applications 1 Class, and one of the assignments is to join a newsgroup. So I'm completing my assignment.The computer won't let me view the other messages posted; therefore I can't respond to any of them. So basically I have nothing to say except that I'm trying to complete my assignment ...

Drivers for Dongle keep having to be reinstalled after reboot
Everytime the POS station is rebooted the dongle drivers get uninstalled. The user gets the copyprotection error message and they have to reinstall the drivers. Any ideas? Bradley Try logging on as Administrator to install the driver. Tom -- Stop fishing for e-mail "Bradley" wrote: > Everytime the POS station is rebooted the dongle drivers get uninstalled. > The user gets the copyprotection error message and they have to reinstall the > drivers. > > Any ideas? > > Bradley Tried that ... Didn't work. "Terrible Tom" wrote: > Try ...

All outbound e-mails keep getting assigned to a campaign
I created a quick campaign and performed a successful mail-merge, then sent the e-mail. A response came back and I promoted it to a campaign response. Now when I send a normal email to a different user, CRM automatically assigns that email to the campaign history! It's not targeted to a user that was in the campaign. Even my personal email is getting loaded into that campaign in CRM, in fact all my outbound email is funneling into that campaign. Is this a bug? Can someone who has encountered this issue please help? Thanks, Ken Davis You are not alone! This happened to a user of...

I need to save templates in a different way. Anyone know a soluti
I am a lawyer building precedents for my law firm. Here is the problem. I have about 100 separate macro-enabled templates created in my documents folder. I have created a separate folder for shortcuts. There I put shortcuts to each of the commonly used templates I have, and I have assigned hotkeys to them (F1-F12, ctrl-alt A-Z). Now here is the problem. Because I cannot save over a template (when I edit it for changes in the law) and instead have to save it with a different name, I lose the connection to the hotkey, which is linked to that particular document. I do not wa...

HTML to Excel #2
I have saved an HTML document as an Excel document. I am trying to insert a formula that uses the some of the figures listed on the excel document, but the formulas return a #value! error. Is this because the figures that were once html are now not recognized in excel? Formatting the figures does not work, but if I retype the figure, the formula works. Any suggestions?? -- Many Thanks, Paula Hi try: - copy an empty cell - select your imported numbers - goto Edit - Paste Special and choose 'Add' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Billing Goddess" <BillingGod...

save to sub folder
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel As previous PC user my documents are organized in several layers of folder (folder - sub folder - sub sub folder, etc) When I tried to save email atachement I can only get into the main folder (can not get into sub folder or sub sub folder). Same problem occur when I create a new file (excel, word or PW) when I do 'save as' I can not chose the specific folder that I want to. Any advice? Many thanks Paulina Welcome to the Mac! This is actually an Apple thing, not an Office thing, so remember it--you might run ...

Saving workbook #2
We are sharing some excel books on netwrok by using several "my briefcase" linking to one master file. We cannot modify the file and update to the master file at the same time - as the computer refuse to merge them together. Is there any method that it can go real multiuser. Hi you may try the following: sub save_with_cell() Dim fname fname = worksheets("sheet1").range("A1").value fname = fname & ".xls" ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=fname end sub You should add some error checking to this (does the files exist, etc.) -- Regards Fr...

Something to help me keep track of formulas
Is there an Add-In or some third party software that can help me manage my formulas. They are getting very long and I can not figure out what goes where. I am looking for something free if possible. THanks. Here is an example of my formula that's too long. =IF(A12="Total ",SUM($I$11:$I11),IF(A12="","",IF(ISBLANK('PASTE ABCone'!F12),IF(((VLOOKUP(A12,'PASTE ABCone'!$A$11:$I$300,9,FALSE))*(VLOOKUP(A12,'%'!$A$9:$E$505,5,FALSE)))=0,"",ROUND((VLOOKUP(A12,'PASTE ABCone'!$A$11:$I$300,9,FALSE))*(VLOOKUP(A12,'%'...

Saving data to Jpeg or gif
I'm trying to save a large block of Excel data as an image file. I have tried copying the data and pasting into "Paint" and then saving as an image. This works...but some data disappears in the strangest way. Very strange. All of the data gets copied but some is missing when you look at the image. Does anybody know a simple way to save Excel data as an image ? Thanks, Grinch Andy Pope has a free add-in that you can use to export images: http://www.andypope.info/vba/gex.htm Grinch wrote: > I'm trying to save a large block of Excel data as an image file. ...