How to delete the note pad image?

I deleted the text in the note and the image of the note pad is still
visible.  How can I delete it?
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01CACBA0.A45BB580

Hi Timmy,

Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :)

Are you referring to the Notes tab in the Task Information dialog or in =
the Notes column?  If so, then deleting all the text should prevent the =
Notes indicator appearing in the Indicator column.  Make absolutely sure =
there are no spaces left in the dialog.

FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be =
seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Hope this helps - please let us know how you get on :)

Mike Glen
MS Project MVP
See http://tinyurl.com/2xbhc for my free Project Tutorials

=20
  "timmysf" <timmysf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  I deleted the text in the note and the image of the note pad is still=20
  visible.  How can I delete it?
------=_NextPart_000_0024_01CACBA0.A45BB580

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3DWindows-1252 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.7600.16490"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Hi Timmy,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Welcome to this Microsoft Project =
newsgroup=20
:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Are you referring to the Notes tab in =
the Task=20
Information dialog or in the Notes column?&nbsp; If so, then deleting =
all the=20
text should prevent the Notes indicator appearing in the Indicator =
column.&nbsp;=20
Make absolutely sure there are no spaces left&nbsp;in the =
dialog.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">FAQs, companion products and other =
useful=20
Project information can be seen at this web address: <A=20
href=3D"http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm">http://project.mvps.org/faqs.ht=
m</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Hope this helps - please let us know =
how you get=20
on :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Mike Glen<BR>MS Project MVP<BR>See <A=20
href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/2xbhc">http://tinyurl.com/2xbhc</A> for my =
free Project=20
Tutorials</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS"><BR>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"timmysf" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:timmysf@discussions.microsoft.com">timmysf@discussions.mic=
rosoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:33BA1540-421E-4321-B240-60795378D058@microsoft.com">news:33B=
A1540-421E-4321-B240-60795378D058@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>I=20
  deleted the text in the note and the image of the note pad is still=20
  <BR>visible.&nbsp; How can I delete it?</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01CACBA0.A45BB580--

0
Mike
3/24/2010 10:23:34 PM
That is odd.  Might there be a couple of carriage returns or spaces hanging
around in the note.

Try hiding and reshowing the indicators column as well
--
If this post was helpful, please consider rating it.

Jim Aksel, MVP

Check out my blog for more information:
http://www.msprojectblog.com

"timmysf" wrote:

> I deleted the text in the note and the image of the note pad is still
> visible.  How can I delete it?
Timmysf,

Open the task information dialog and click on the Notes tab.
Click in the notes box press CTRL + A to select everything then
hit delete.

I hope this helps.  Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

On 3/24/2010 5:59 PM, timmysf wrote:
> I deleted the text in the note and the image of the note pad is still
> visible.  How can I delete it?
0
JulieS