Finger print sensor not working to activate computer

Finger print sensor on computer is not wowking to activate computer
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Jun 3, 12:03=A0pm, peterk76 <peter...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Finger print sensor on computer is not wowking to activate computer

And this is a MSProject issue?
0
Curmudgeon

------=_NextPart_000_05EA_01CB048C.815AB890

Hi Peter,

This newsgroup is specifically for matters dealing with Microsoft =
Project.  I suggest you try to find a more appropriate newsgroup that =
deals with sensor driver problems.

Mike Glen
Project MVP

  "peterk76" <peterk76@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  Finger print sensor on computer is not wowking to activate computer
------=_NextPart_000_05EA_01CB048C.815AB890

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3DWindows-1252 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.7600.16535"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Hi Peter,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">This newsgroup is specifically for =
matters=20
dealing with Microsoft Project.&nbsp; I suggest you try to find a more=20
appropriate newsgroup that deals with sensor driver =
problems.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Mike Glen</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Project MVP</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"peterk76" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:peterk76@discussions.microsoft.com">peterk76@discussions.m=
icrosoft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:733DA8A5-9365-4478-881C-88DAF59089DB@microsoft.com">news:733=
DA8A5-9365-4478-881C-88DAF59089DB@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>Finger=20
  print sensor on computer is not wowking to activate=20
computer</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_05EA_01CB048C.815AB890--

0
Mike

Customizing the "campaign activity" distribution
Hi, all: We'd like to execute some custom code when a campaign activity is distributed (instantiated for each related list member). We don't know which methods or events are triggered when the "Distribute campaign activity" button is clicked, but we've experienced the OnSave event is not invoked (logically as the form is not loaded). But the corresponding event in the CallOut file is not triggered (and we expected it was). We'll have to build a workflow rule that invokes a custom class when a phone call is created, but perhaps someone has a better idea. T...

Copying Outlook 2002 files from one computer to another
I would be most grateful if someone could give me instructions on how to move my Outlook 2002 (all necessary files, folders, messages, etc.) from one computer to another. I have two email profiles on the original machine. It seems like this should be a reasonably simple, straightforward process but I have had no luck at all. I have also seen several references to using CD-RW rather than the simple CD-R when copying .pst files. Is this an absolute requirement and, if so, why??? Not at all. Just copy your PST file to any medium you want. The important part is that when you're re...

CRM 3.0 - Activity Duration not saving first time
Hello, All of sudden 10 days ago when we go to save an activity the duration is not saving, the field is actually NULL in the database... Here is the kicker, if you open back up the activity you can select the duration again and then save, AND it actually saves. Any Ideas? Thanks so much in advance. Dan ...

Payables Checks Printing with Different Font and Alignment
Hello All, A user just had a new local printer installed on her desktop. When she prints checks the font has changed and the vertical alignment is now off. I plan on trying other print drivers for the printer (PCL6, PS) but figured I'd check out here to see if anyone else has come across this issue. The default top/bottom stub report for checks is being used. No modifications have been made. Thanks for any assistance... Brian Hello Everyone, It ended up being the printer driver that was installed. I changed it to PCL6, which she was using on her older printer, and everything...

Can I print a selection in a range of email message in outlook 07?
Dear all, I upgrade to office 2007 just before. I can't find any function to print my selection when I want to print email. I need to print all the page every time that it waste the paper. I remember I can edit the message in outlook 03 then I can change it to HTML format, so that I can print email of my selection. But I tried the edit function in outlook 07 and it also no change in the print windows. Can I print my selection in outlook 07? Thank you very much. Best regards, KenL You need to use the option to View in browser - its on the options chunk. See http://www.slipstick.c...

FTP has stopped working
I use FTP to update web sites. All of a sudden, it has stopped working, with a message saying "Connected to server, waiting for response..." and it just sits there, for ever. This happens with all sites I try, so I tend to suspect it's a Windows related problem. Not sure where or what to look for. Any ideas anyone? TIA! Cefoxtrot On 28 Mar 2010, =?Utf-8?B?Q2Vmb3h0cm90?= <Cefoxtrot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general: > I use FTP to update web sites. All of a sudden, it has stopped > working, with a mess...

Outlook.exe has generated errors
I tried all the KB suggestions and my Outlook (2002) still will not come up without this error. I removed all profiles, removed and reinstalled and created a new .pst file..... still not resolution.... Any help out there? Thx, JRM ...

Work on M04-Dlx file temporarily with M04-demo or M04-Standard?
Any information would be appreciated on my question: Till a week or two ago I was running Money 2004 Deluxe and my computer's disk drive died. Luckily I learned from a system crash last year to backup my data almost every day, so my backup was only a day old when the computer crashed. Unfortunately, I am not able to locate my Money 2004 Deluxe CD at the moment (it's in storage somewhere). I have two options: 1. I bought a new PC to replace the one in which the drive crashed, and I got Money 2004 Standard with it. Should I try importing the M04-Dlx backup data file into M04 Standa...

HELP
Can someone help me figure out why this is happening please? I'm getting an error: Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'TitleID=43AND strPassword="GA3' in the following code: Private Sub txtTitleRP1Password_AfterUpdate() Dim rst As DAO.Recordset If Trim(Me.txtTitleRP1Password & "") = "" Then Me.txtTitleRP1 = "" Me.txtTitleRP1.SetFocus Else Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset( _ "SELECT Title From tblTitle " & _ "WHERE Tit...

Print Screen using dual screens?
I have recently set up to use dual screens.....this is great for productivity! If I now do a PrtScn, however, I get the screen shot of both monitors. Is there any clever way of achieving the screen shot only of one, or the other screen? Al Al wrote: > I have recently set up to use dual screens.....this is great for productivity! > > If I now do a PrtScn, however, I get the screen shot of both monitors. Is > there any clever way of achieving the screen shot only of one, or the other > screen? > > Al By design, as it has always been with ...

building block control wont work when protected as form
I have been trying to set up form letters etc in Word. I have managed to struggle through Microsoft's hopelessly inadequate help in Word 07 and online, stumbled accross some good 3rd party blogs etc so that I now have a limited understanding on the content controls. I have even managed to work out how to set up autotext to use with the building block control so that I can select the paragraph appropriate to the circumstances for my lettter - it works great if the document is not protected in any way. However when I protect the document to 'fill in forms only' thi...

A new printing issue
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Initially, my issue was that Word was not printing certain documents and printing others. Printing in other programs (even within Office) is fine. Newly created documents print just fine. The work-around appeared to be to cut and paste the text into a new document. <br><br>However, if I try to cut and paste the text from a document that does not print (printer only outputs a blank page) to a new document, the new document does not print the pasted text. It will print &quot;original&quot; t...

Page Setup not working in Print Preview
Ever since I installed all of the security updates for Office 2000, the Setup button under Print Preview does not allow me to get into Page Setup. Is there a fix? Are you working on a network? If so, is it Novell or other? >-----Original Message----- >Ever since I installed all of the security updates for >Office 2000, the Setup button under Print Preview does not >allow me to get into Page Setup. Is there a fix? >. > ...

Clearing activity table
While performing maintenance, I usually clear the activity file without intimating the users about it. I like to intimate the user's who have entered into GP, while I want them to come out of GP. How shall I do it? Is there any way to get the email ids of the user through GP itself? Or is there any other way? Please clarify. Thanks. I am not sure exactly what you are trying to do. It is unwise to clear the activity table without being 100% sure that all users are logged out. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer MBS Support - Asia Pacific Microso...

Print Picking Tickets for backordered items
The procedures to print pick tickets in GP seem to always exclude backordered line items from the report. Where is that being done? Is the temp file that is being created when those routines are run being build w/o the backordered items, or is the report (i.e. SOP Blank Picking Ticket Bin Sequenced) somehow filtering them out? ...

What will work after my copy "expires"
Hi - I rarely write on boards - but I feel like my cat died today. I have relied on MM for the last 5 years but must admit, I've never really used it to it's full potential - but I swear it's saved my marriage a couple of times! (When he asks where all the money has gone ... shwoop-de-whoop ... here's the report!) If I understand it correctly, the automatic downloads from my banks will be discontinued ... but does that mean I can't manually go onto the bank website, select DOWNLOAD TO MM and then it comes in to my account? Will it come in as it always has or as so...

Auto-expand nested/sub-folders not working in Outlook 2003 when copying/moving messages to folders?
I recently upgraded from Office 2K to 2003. I have a lot of folders I use to manage and store my e-mail. In Outlook 2K, whenever I needed to move a message from the inbox to another foler that had nested/sub-folders inside it, the parent/top folder would automatically expand whenever I dragged the item to that folder, thus giving me the opportunity to place the message within one of the nested/sub folders. I've been unable to get this same feature to work in 2003 nor can I find any customization settings for it. Am I just missing something simple or has this usability feature been written ...

Problem printing some Payable Aging Reports
Hi, There are 4 trail reports types in the "Purchasing>Report>Trail Balance" (GP Dynamics 8): - Aged Trial Balance (print) - Aged Trial Balance with Option (does not print) - Historical Aged Trial Balance (does not print) - Quick Aged Trial Balance (print) I have a user having problem printing 2 of the above reports, she receive "Report not found" then "Problem starting up report" errors every time when she try to print either "Aged Trial Balance with Option" or "Historical Aged Trial Balance" reports. Because she can print those ...

prevent offsite prints
I need to prevent users from printing documents offsite from my Access 2003 database On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:28:01 -0700, fuzzy1950 <fuzzy1950@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to prevent users from printing documents offsite from my Access 2003 >database I don't see any way of preventing a specific Windows application like Access from printing to a valid printer, regardless of where it is physically located. And what would prevent the user from using a PDF print utility (like CutePDF) to create a PDF file and email it to an offsite address? Maybe i...

Word 2007 does activity on it's own
I have MS Word 2007. It has been doing activity on it's own and I am not sure why. It will do this activity in the background and then an error box pops up stating it has encountered an error and do I want to send a report. I am not sure why it is doing this. Any ideas or suggestions/ Mona It's very difficult to tell what the problem is, but I'd suspect some sort of code, perhaps a poorly designed add-in. If, as a troubleshooting step, you run Word in Safe mode (hold Ctrl as you start the application), then does it work properly? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word...

Sync eMail Between 2 computers
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When I had office 2004 to be able to use email on my Powerbook and my office computer I simply copied the Identity folder from one computer to the other over Firewire. This kept everything in sync. The folder was found in the Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office 2004 Identities/. When I do the same in office 2008 the computer that receives the file claims the data base is corrupt and needs to be rebuilt. <br><br>Why does it not work any more!!!??? rob...@officeformac.com wrote: &...

Cannot print screen and paste into PP anymore
I used to be able to use print screen and then paste into a PowerPoint slide, but for no apparent reason now I cannot. The Paste option is there, but nothing, not even a placeholder, shows up on the slide. I can do this in Word, so the problem has to be PowerPoint. I am using PowerPoint 2002 on XP. Any ideas? ...

Office documents printing black diamond symbol
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Current Office for Mac 2008 version - 12.2.1 When I print to an HP LaserJet P2055DN network printer, I get an extra page printed with a small balck diamond symbol in the upper left-hand corner. I have contacted HP but they are blaming Microsoft Office for this....has anyone else found this problem when printing??? Garren_98 Hi Garren; I haven't seen any such issue posted here. The real question is "What happens if you print to a different printer?" If you get the same result then perhaps there could be a...

Rules no longer work outlook 2003
I've been using outlook 2003 forever. I do have most of my clients on outlook 2007 now too. I have noticed this in 2003 for certain. I think I've seen it once or twice with 2007 as well but I'm not certain. Here is the issue. Rules That have been in use and working well for quite some time.suddenly no longer work? routing mail with certain subjects or content no longer goes to the folders that mail used to go to. What happens if you delete and recreate the rule(s)? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a q...

Activating a field when a condition is met
I Have two fields in a form i) Awarding body registered which is a yes/no field (drop down list) ii) Awarding Body Reg Number which is a number field what i would like to do is only allow information to be entered into the 'Awarding body Reg No' field when the Awarding body registered field is Yes. plaese can anybody help. Thank You Iain -- Advice is always needed even when not followed. Try this in the On Current event Me![Awarding Body Reg Number].Enabled = Me![Awarding body registered] -- _________ Sean Bailey "Iain" wrote: > I Have two fields in a form &g...