Error in updating times between server and project - 48764

I used MS project 2007 with MS Project server.
the resources submit the progress using MS Project server and i review and
accept the times. then if you go to the project resource usage i find a
difference between the times that i accept and the one in this view. what is
this problem and how to fix
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

update column

Meeting updates #2

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Relay from unstruted server

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Relay Servers?

Error in Outlook Today

Microsoft Exchange Server

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

question about Time

MFC project with my classes
I have got a project that uses MFC. I want to expand the functionality of the project by adding a few of my own classes to it. But I don't know where should I create objects of my new classes so that I can access them, I know the WinMain function resides in CWinApp class and my project has a class inherited from the CWinApp class, but where should I define my own objects I can't figure it our. Can anybody help? Adrian wrote: > I have got a project that uses MFC. I want to expand the functionality > of the project by adding a few of my own classes to it. But I don't > kno...

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

error 553