Earned Value Report in Project 2007

I'm using MS Project 2007, have input all my tasks, costs, set baseline so
all my numbers are populating great.

I'm using the visual report to generate the earned value over time report
(the pivot table and chart). Unfortunately while I am really good at most
things Excel, pivot tables is not one of them. Project is populating the
table with Quarters 1, 2 and 3. I only need Quarter 1 for my report. Is there
a way to hide or delete the other two quarters from the table?

Thanks for the help!
Teri
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Teri,

I am guessing that you have your "Time Weekly Calendar" or "Time
Monthly Calendar" in the Row labels section of the pivot table.  In
the pivot table, click the drop-down at the top of the "year"
heading and you should see value filters.  Uncheck the "Select all",
expand the list and then click the quarters you wish to see.

I hope this helps.  Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

"TRAlbert" <TRAlbert@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using MS Project 2007, have input all my tasks, costs, set
> baseline so
> all my numbers are populating great.
>
> I'm using the visual report to generate the earned value over time
> report
> (the pivot table and chart). Unfortunately while I am really good
> at most
> things Excel, pivot tables is not one of them. Project is
> populating the
> table with Quarters 1, 2 and 3. I only need Quarter 1 for my
> report. Is there
> a way to hide or delete the other two quarters from the table?
>
> Thanks for the help!
> Teri

0
JulieS

visual basic

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Input to custom reports

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

compact database in VBA access 2007

MFC project with my classes
I have got a project that uses MFC. I want to expand the functionality of the project by adding a few of my own classes to it. But I don't know where should I create objects of my new classes so that I can access them, I know the WinMain function resides in CWinApp class and my project has a class inherited from the CWinApp class, but where should I define my own objects I can't figure it our. Can anybody help? Adrian wrote: > I have got a project that uses MFC. I want to expand the functionality > of the project by adding a few of my own classes to it. But I don't > kno...

MS Access 2007 code not running

isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion
we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst. have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere now get error from isinteg help please Update - have now sorted this thanks ...

Value is BLANK