change %-completed without influece on resource and work

Hi,

i would like to change the "%-completed" of tasks without influencing
the "effort of resources" and the "work value".

Actually, nothing shall get changed automatically, expect of the summed
"%-completed" of the upper process..

Is there a way to do that?

I already thought about a detached text-field, but with that i wouldnt
have the sum up of the several sub - % depending on the duration.

thx a lot, rgds manuel

--
asdasdasdasd123
asdasdasdasd123's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/175470.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
asdasdasdasd123
1/26/2010 10:41:13 AM
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Saving toolbar changes

Changing query execution sequence

Data migration - Adventure Works

Automatic changes in cells

How to change a background color with Publisher
How can I click on to a background color and change that background color to another color using Publisher? Ron Williams wrote: > How can I click on to a background color and change that background > color to another color using Publisher? ====================== Try these steps... Double left click the color you want to change and a Format screen should open that has a drop window with color choices. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work fo...

How to receive photos sent to me without having to click on them
I have just started using Outlook 2007. I am unable to receive photos in the text email message. They all come as attachments. I cannot find any settings to allow direct insertion of photos into the email text message area. Help Please..... Outlook doesn't support inline images. See http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/inline.asp for options. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newslett...

Change Domain Name on outgoing Emails
Our company just purchased another company with their own Exchange Server and AD infrastrure. We want all users in this new facility to have Email addresses with our Domain such as username@abc.com instead of their current Domain username@123.com. Until I migrate resources from their Forest into our Forest I have created contacts to forward all Emails from the abc Domain to the 123 Domain. When users reply or send Emails from the 123 Domain it still has their username@123.com Email address which will cause confusion with our customers and suppliers. How do I force their Emails to us...

Bank One Download is not working

How to change PERMANENTLY environment variables from batch script?
Ok, I know. In a batch file I can change environment variables temporarily (=for the current, remaining session) be entering e.g. set CLASSPATH=D:\newpath;%CLASSPATH% However these changes are not visible outside of the current session and furthermore they are lost after a reboot. Is there a(nother) way to change them PERMANENTLY from batch script? I can imagine that there is a way by a regedit or VisualBasic script or 3rd party cmdline tool. Again: I don't want to edit them manually e.g. in the "System" dialog in control panel. The change should take place on ...

How do I change a spreadsheet from all caps to "Proper"
I have a spreadsheet containing data to make mailing labels. The whole thing was entered in caps. I need to change it to the Proper style ( the first letter is capitalized and the rest lower case). How can I do this? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "dumbfounded" <dumbfounded@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:C2E74629-E7E9-4B68-87FC-D49B91B83452@microsoft.com... > I have a spreadsheet containing data to make mailing labels. The whole thing > was entered in caps. I need to change it to the Pr...

Change default export to Excel location
Hi, Does anyone know how I might be able to change the default location for exporting tables, queries, etc. from Access to Excel? It defaults to My Documents, which I can't stand because it forces me to drill down to find the spreadsheet. I'd rather that I could set it to go to my desktop. I've looked in the Access settings and registry, but could not find where to make the change. Any help is appreciated. Tony, Look at the TransferSpreadsheet method (in Help)... using that you can put any path you wish. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)...

Compact Now feature doesn;t seem to work...
I still have a 600+ MB in-box. ANyone know hwta might keep it from compacting? I did empty the trash. Compacting only works when there is a certain percentage of white space in the file (I think it's something like 4%)...if there isn't, Outlook doesn't think there's anything to compact. Also, if you leave Outlook open long enough, background compaction will be taking place. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:5feb01c474ce$23bb29d0...

VBA 07
Hi everybody, I use the follwoing code to change the slide size ActivePresentation.PageSetup.SlideSize = ppSlideSizeLetterPaper or ActivePresentation.PageSetup.SlideSize =ppSlideSizeA4Paper it works fine in 03 but in 07 although it shows on the User Inteface page setup dialog box that size is changed , actually i doesn't change it and have no effect. Any suggestions? -- Best regards, Edward "Edward" <Edward@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:902E9991-0297-4029-9DEC-C7D5E6027BCE@microsoft.com... > Hi everybody, > I use the ...