A Free Business Directory with Trading Platform. Add your Company

A Free Business Directory with Trading Platform. Add your Company
Complete Profile, Add your Product/Service with keywords.
Visit http://addhand.com , Register and trade with world for FREE.

Regards
John Moore
0
Web
4/1/2010 5:59:26 PM
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_00AC_01CAD1D0.78CC2D10

Please don't advertise in these newsgroups.

Mike Glen
Project MVP

  "Web" <web2market@gmail.com> wrote in message =
  A Free Business Directory with Trading Platform. Add your Company
  Complete Profile, Add your Product/Service with keywords.
  Visit http://addhand.com , Register and trade with world for FREE.

  Regards
  John Moore
------=_NextPart_000_00AC_01CAD1D0.78CC2D10

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3DWindows-1252 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.7600.16535"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Please don't advertise in these=20
newsgroups.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Mike Glen</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Project MVP</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Web" &lt;<A=20
  href=3D"mailto:web2market@gmail.com">web2market@gmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
  message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:a0450e49-8006-4bf6-b2d2-81b16b05e2e8@r1g2000yqj.googlegroups=
..com">news:a0450e49-8006-4bf6-b2d2-81b16b05e2e8@r1g2000yqj.googlegroups.c=
om</A>...</DIV>A=20
  Free Business Directory with Trading Platform. Add your =
Company<BR>Complete=20
  Profile, Add your Product/Service with keywords.<BR>Visit <A=20
  href=3D"http://addhand.com">http://addhand.com</A> , Register and =
trade with=20
  world for FREE.<BR><BR>Regards<BR>John =
Moore</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00AC_01CAD1D0.78CC2D10--

0
Mike

How do I add numbers in visible cells using Excel 97
I need to add values in visible cells using Excel 97 using a formula instead of adding values of each cell individually. Thank You John Kennedy If you mean your data is filtered, check out the SUBTOTAL function -- eg: =SUBTOTAL(9,B:B) Rgds, Andy -- Support Boris - visit http://www.ncadc.org.uk/letters/newszine36/boris.html If you are hidding the rows using a filter, then look in help at the Subtotal worksheet function. Other than that, there is no built in function that ignores hidden cells. Perhaps there is a cell value condition you can check - so you could use Sumif, use the c...

PostThreadMessage lost messages when thread is busy
Hi,all. I use the API function PostThreadMessage to put data to another thread.If the thread was not busy everything's ok.But if the thread was blocked for some reasons( for example: a modal dialog ), I can't get the posted message in thread message loop. What's wrong? Thanks for any help! Here is my ThreadProc code: UINT CMainFrame::DataThreadProc(LPVOID lpPara) { MSG msg; //force to create the thread's message queue PeekMessage(&msg, NULL, WM_USER, WM_USER, PM_NOREMOVE); BOOL bRet; while( (bRet = GetMessage( &msg, NULL, 0, 0 )) != 0) ...

Create Company contact in GAL
How do I create 1 contact with everyones email from the GAL. This way if Joe wants to send an email to everyone in the company he click to the "Company" and it emails everyone. In news:7EB7B340-79E3-48CB-957E-ECADD6B2C0DE@microsoft.com, pwverber <pwverber@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > How do I create 1 contact with everyones email from the GAL. This way > if Joe wants to send an email to everyone in the company he click to > the "Company" and it emails everyone. Create a distribution group called Company and add all the users to it. You create...

add cell
i have a long list all in one column. the data in the first fifteen ( thrue 15) is related and must be kept in sequence. the first fiftee cells repeats with changes in its data for the next fifteen (16 thru 30) and also must be kept in sequence. this repeats over and over for list of about 4000 cells. what i need to do is this: i need to insert an empt cell betwwn each group of fifteen cells.-to seperate them. between 15 & 16, 30 & 31 etc without disturbing the continuity of each 15 cel grouping.. thankyou so much -- ROL ---------------------------------------------------...

How to add a new domain to Exchange 2003?
Hey everyone, We are running Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003. Our email domain is "mycompany.com". We would like to tell Exchange also except email for domain "newdomain.com". How do I add that at the Exchange level? I now about DNS, MX records and all of that. We don't need all of that, we are just running a test. Thanks for any and all help. Clayton Recipient Policy http://support.microsoft.com/?id=268838 -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Clayton Sutton" <n...

Add-ons and verticals
Hello CRM guru's, We publish a website on which we try to give an overview of all add- ons and verticals that are available for Microsoft CRM. We do have over 100 add-ons listed, but only a few verticals. Do you have any vertical that you want to share with the CRM community? Don't hesitate and post them on www.pimpmycrm.com via the comment form or via the emailadres that is listed there. This is a free website, so you have nothing to lose. Of course, if you are looking for extra functions, add-ons or verticals, you can also find them there. I have few, can you listed that on your si...

add wave file to avi file
Can any one give me a working example on how to add a .wav file to a .avi file. I used http://www.wischik.com/lu/programmer/avi_utils.html#code I did get the .avi file working. but when I try to AddAviWav(avi,"wav.wav",SND_FILENAME); it is not working at all. I also tried the code at http://www.codeguru.com/mfc/comments/54222.shtml and code at http://www.codeguru.com/mfc/comments/38536.shtml It is not workine either. Is the play time of the .avi has to be the same as the .wav file? Thanks for help. Jim ...

Help needed to add commets, arrows, etc to existing graph...
I am wanting to add comments and arrows (that look proper) and fill i the area between two lines on a line graph i have created in excel. Ca someone please guide me on how this may be done... I was thinking: i. there may be a way to do it in excel that i am not aware of, ii. there may be another charting program which will draw the chart with all the frills from data exported from excel, iii. there may be another program that allows me to add stuff t already created excel charts, iv. something else. My aim is to export these graphs to word - they will form part of report i am writting. An...

Outlook 2002: can't add new contacts, or new calendar entries
Hi; I've been struggling to get Outlook 2002 to add new contacts. They are created, but the name won't appear. Also when I try to add an event to the calendar, nothing appears. I have had these problems since Outlook 2000, which was the main reason I upgraded to Office XP Pro. But it hasn't solved the problem. I also find I can't get the auto archive to work properly, it often stops. I can't manually drag/move older emails to the archive folders, only newer ones. I've run the SCANPST program a few times, no errors. I've been trying to reduce the siz...

Unable to update free/busy time
Hi there, This morning I installed the Exchange 2000 post-sp3 rollup on our small business server. Since then users have been getting messages from Outlook saying that it can't update free/busy time on the server. Prior to installing the rollup we did not get the errors. I had a look at the event log on the server and it is filling up with EventID: 1546 errors, the description is: Workflow event sink error [event: OnSyncSave, URL: <file://./backofficestorage/test.com.au/Public Folders/NON_IPM_SUBTREE/SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY/EX:_xF8FF_o=DSPACE_xF8FF_ou=first administrative group/USER-_xF8...

Business Portal - Employee Pay
This window does not auto-populated from existing employee data in Business Portal HRM:SS. The Employee Profile/Dependent/Benefits etc. windows all populate immediately but the W-4 window requires that a Modify transaction be made by the employee and approved by the supervisor before it will display data. This is contrary to all other windows and confuses the employees. It provides a first-impression that is not good for their experience with Business Portal. Mike Lupro -- Mike Lupro ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestion...

include busy/free time from "other" (i.e. ics) calendars
Please see the following thread. Is this possible? Could it be added as a future enhancement request? https://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring&mid=d5f088c7-77a7-48c5-8a9b-a1955f90aacc&sloc=en-us ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and t...

CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains
The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support integration between one Great Plains company databse and an installation of CRM. Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate more than one Great Plains database to a CRM installation using the the standard CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains and Biztalk server. CRM <=> GP Integration only supports integraiton to one GP company DB. >-----Original Message----- >The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support >integration between one Great Plains company databse and an >installation of CRM....

Directory watcher
Hello friends, I have created a directory watcher in vc++, using ReadDirectoryChangesW API. It can watch any changes within the directory. But it can't detect the directory deletion event, because ReadDirectoryChangesW method doen not have this capability i think. Is there any way so that my application can recognize the directory deletion events. Example: Suppose my application is watching directory "C:\Harry\A". Right now my application has the ability to detect all chnages made inside the directory 'A'. But suppose i deleted the directory using DELETE button, the...

Inbox shows unread messages but there are none in the directory
My Outlook (office 2003) Directory for the Inbox indicates three unread messages but when looking at the list of messages there are none that are unread and if I delete all the messages in the inbox there are still three indicated as unread. I have not active filters. Any idea what is going on or how to stop it? ...

add-in
When logging onto Outlook the following message show up: "The add-in 'C:\pavfn\exch\PavExCli.dll' could not be installed or loaded. THis problem may be resolved by using detect&repair on the Help menu. Unable to load c:\pavfn\exch\\pavExCli.dll. You may be out of memory, out of system resources, or missing a .dll file." I have done all of the things mentioned and am certainly not out of memory or system resources. I have asked this question before many months ago and had to cancel something. Just do not have the message that was sent to me. I have deleted ...

how to free the excrescent memory
hello , i have a question . when my program startup, i find it use much memory (>8M), i minimize the window of my program ,it use less memory( <1M ) , later on , i restore the window ,the memory will increase to 2M . what's the reason ? sometimes ,i create a new window ,the memory will increase ,but it will not decrease , i had destroy the window and had used "delete this " . how can i free the excrescent memory by Windows interface ? not minimize it .. thanks a lot . enlone Hi, you should not use delete for destroy window objects. Read the article in the following ...

Free Rolodex program
An Excel program that allows you to keep a rolodex, available for free from http://www.geocities.com/ilya_shambat2004. ================== Specifications: The Rolodex program allows the person to create rolodex entries, view existing rolodex entries, edit existing rolodex entries and delete existing rolodex entries. The data is stored in an Excel spreadsheet and is also available for manual editing. Each Rolodex entry contains the following information: First Name Last Name Position Organization Street City State Zip Work phone Home phone Cell phone Pager Fax Web page Email. The entries c...

HELP!! in FTP Sessions, how to refresh directory listing?
HELP!! in FTP Sessions, how to refresh directory listing? I read a document about FTP Sessions in MSDN. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa384180.aspx In the document, if you upload a file to FTP server, delete or rename a file on FTP server, you need to remember to refresh directory listing. In the sample source code there is just a comment: // Remember to refresh directory listing. But how to do it in C++? Just send a LIST ftp command or use FtpFileFinder to enumerate the files on FTP server? Laurence Local directory listing or remote directory listing? For remote, you as...

Socket relared problem (getting free port number dynamically) #2
Hi all, i have one problem related to thread. i am having my main thread running which will on some event create a thread for validation purpose and then will start working. and now this validator thread will create a socket and it will bind to port 20111. and then will wait for client to connect. but before waiting for client to connect it will send a message to the main thread that validation is done. but in this way i need to stick with port 20111.which i really don't want. Is it possible for me to get a free port from operating system or from winsock library and then i should bind t...

Add a number based on list of criteria ??
Example: Cell A = 50, Cell B = 96%, Cell C = Cell A + (Cell A x Cell B) = 98 I want to be able to compare the list of criteria and add a number to Cell C accordingly For example: If Cell B is between 95 and 100%, Add 1 to the total in Cell C If between 85 and 94%, add 2... etc. There are more than 7 so I know I can't simply nest If statements... Any advice on how I could fairly simply accomplish this? TIA! One way: Put your % bands in a table (say in J1:Kx, e.g.: J K 1 0 11 2 5% 10 3 15% 9 .... 10 85% 2 11 ...

Re: 'Server XXXX Not Available.' When Trying To Add a Process Serv
Hi Mariano, We have contacted our Partner and they say that we have to pay $2,500.00 additional to get the process server as it is not the part of Systems Manager, any more. Our product say " New Enhancement plan" and I see Systems Manager is installed but not the process server.. By BRL; you mean Business ready license? "Viol-8-r" <viol-8-r@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Thanks, Mariano, > Yes, we are checking it with the Partner and sure I will update you about > the outcome. > > "Mariano Gomez" <MarianoGomez@discussions....

HOW DO I ADD NON-NUMERIC VALUES
HOW DO I ADD NON-NUMERIC VALUES? Without shouting (i.e., using ALL CAPS), please explain what you mean by "add non-numeric values". Addition normally requires that values be numeric. In article <4DB070A2-B74F-44EA-8FDF-A49C20AE691A@microsoft.com>, DUKE <DUKE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > HOW DO I ADD NON-NUMERIC VALUES? Can you give examples of the "non-numeric values"? (btw, we avoid typing in all capitals in the newsgroups.....it indicates shouting) -------------------------- Regards, Ron Microsoft MVP (Excel) (XL2003, Win XP) "DUKE...

add rows to a sheet
Hi If I have this in a sheet: 1 5 8 10 15 25 27 30 What i want is a macro there can make empty rows between the number so there come 3 empty rows between 1 and 5 and 1 empty row between 8 and 10 - and so on, I don't know how many rows there are numbers in: Hope some one understand and maybe also can help. Try this... (Put the cursor in on the first value - 1) then run the macro until the end. Sub InsertingLines() Dim Firstvalue As Integer Dim Secondvalue As Integer Dim Result As Integer Dim NoofRows As Integer Dim Number As Integer Firstvalue = ActiveCell....

Add Replication to All Public Folders at Once
I have ~400 public folders, and we are mirgrating Exchange to a dedicated server. I need to add replication for all those folders to my new server, but I don't want to go through each individual folder and add the replication for the new server. Is there a way I can add the replication for all folders at once? Or is there a way I can script it? If your folders are nested, you only need to configure the top-level folders. Then for each top-level folder, use All Tasks>Propagate Settings to push the settings to the subfolders. You can select which settings to push. -- Teresa Appelgat...