Where is 'baseline last saved date' stored in Project Server 2003?

We are trying to find where is the baseline last saved date is stored
in Project Server 2003 in order to extract that data to a reporting
database.

We can find the both the PROJ_SAVED and the PROJ_PUB dates in SQL, but
no dates for when the baseline for a Project file was last saved (or
any of the baselines, for that matter).
The 'baseline last saved date' is clearly saved in the Project client
file, because you can view it in the Project client UI:
Tools>Tracking>Set Baseline>Baseline last saved (date)

Can anyone directed us to where that data is stored in Project Server?

Based on our research, we suspect the following:
1.       The =91baseline last saved date=92 is not stored in the Project
Server SQL database as a discreet piece of data.
2.       It is likely stored in a BLOB (binary file), and thus is not
available for extraction from the SQL database.

Thank you for you help.

-Kevin
0
Kevin

Kevin:

Don't feel bad, you can find what isn't there. The only way to obtain this
date is from the Project Object Model using VBA or other programming
language.

--
Gary L Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCITP
msProjectExperts http://www.msprojectexperts.com

"Kevin" <k2plus3@gmail.com> wrote in message
> We are trying to find where is the baseline last saved date is stored
> in Project Server 2003 in order to extract that data to a reporting
> database.
>
> We can find the both the PROJ_SAVED and the PROJ_PUB dates in SQL, but
> no dates for when the baseline for a Project file was last saved (or
> any of the baselines, for that matter).
> The 'baseline last saved date' is clearly saved in the Project client
> file, because you can view it in the Project client UI:
> Tools>Tracking>Set Baseline>Baseline last saved (date)
>
> Can anyone directed us to where that data is stored in Project Server?
>
> Based on our research, we suspect the following:
> 1.       The ´┐Żbaseline last saved date´┐Ż is not stored in the Project
> Server SQL database as a discreet piece of data.
> 2.       It is likely stored in a BLOB (binary file), and thus is not
> available for extraction from the SQL database.
>
> Thank you for you help.
>
> -Kevin

0
Gary

Custom Formatting for Dates
Is there a manner of formatting to see date as Text?, if entered in same cell. Think that is what I need. Using custom formatting: yymmdd and making column narrow, so just see dd (with right justify). Problem is that going from text to date format, just see ## is there way to make yymmdd in custom to conform to text??? Thanks a1 11/2/05 b1 =TEXT(A1,"yymmdd") you will get b1 051102 ==================== "nastech" <nastech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89817178-868E-4E3C-9946-6A1E93B0080F@microsoft.com... > Is there a man...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

Force Project Timesheet Comments
Is there a utility in GP that can force users to make comments/billing notes on project timesheets entered in Business Portal? I would like to implement this, but didn't know if I should be re-creatingthe wheel or not. Thanks Adam, We have received a simlar request from our client, working on the solution options. Just drop an email to learn more nj.tech@hotmail.com "Adam" wrote: > Is there a utility in GP that can force users to make comments/billing notes > on project timesheets entered in Business Portal? > > I would like to implement this, but didn&...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Where is the workspace file stored?

Outlook 2003

How to restore entire server?

Addressing within Exchange 2003

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

Font dosen't revert back to original after typing in date
Example I n my text I type I have December 28th The th automatically reduces to a much smaller font and once you hit the sapce bar to continue it reverts back to the larger font. It only does this some of times, why is this being so inconsistent?. I refortmated my comp. last week and when I reinstalled office I was hoping this inconsistent problem would have been resloved, but no 2nd question please. When I post a question in "discussion group" and check the box "Notify me of Replies" I never receice a reply to my question I then have to go back to ...

Convert date
How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? For example: 09-13-2003 to 2003256 Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/jdates.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany gary wrote: > How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a > Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? > > For example: 09-13-2003 to 2003256 On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:24:57 -0700, "gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a >Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? > >For exa...

formating date from general2 custom
I have an input xls file with the date but like this: Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 I need to have just following format dd/mm/yyyy I tried to format it using Format->Cells->Date or Format->Cells- >Custom but this is failing. Nothing changed. Any ideas? Thanks for the help. Vlad <vladimir.vaynshtok@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1013b138-352b-4799-81ba-9508b74a1850@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >I have an input xls file with the date but like this: > > Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 > > I need to have just following format > > d...

saving and distributing a customized desktop
If there a way to customize one desktop and then copy the file to the other workstations so that they are set up the same way? I get calls all day from our users asking that I customizes their outlook to include some of the modifications I've made to my desk. We have Exchange Server and Outlook 2003 SP2. "Herb Segal" <herb@endlar.com> wrote in message news:Olsb5oBpKHA.5508@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > If there a way to customize one desktop and then copy the file to the other > workstations so that they are set up the same way? > > I get c...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

dates #5
Is there a formula to ad a numeric value to the name of a month. I am running a query in excel (pulling from an external source) and would like to sort as teh table refreshes by month and year. I have code to to do the refresh and the sort, but it sorts in alphabetical order. I was thinking a formula could place a numeric value to the month (1 = Jan, 2 = Feb, etc) and I can sort based on that. Is there an easy formula to do this. Thanks in advance Your easy formula could be: =MATCH(A1,{"Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun"...

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003