WBS in Data Analysis or Reports

Is there a way to get the WBS codes into a Data Analysis report?

If not, what table/view is the 'WBS' ifield n the Database? This is so that
I can create a SQL query to combine the WBS column into a report.

Hi Bubba,

Please look for TaskOutlineLevel and TaskOutlineNumber fields in
MSP_EpmTask_UserView table.

Thanks
Chak
pVector Technologies
http://www.pvectortech.com
http://www.epmcentral.com

On Feb 2, 10:35=A0am, Bubba <Bu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to get the WBS codes into a Data Analysis report?
>
> If not, what table/view is the 'WBS' ifield n the Database? This is so th=
at
> I can create a SQL query to combine the WBS column into a report.

0
Chak

HELP: Need macro for excel to get data from server database and use results to populate an Access Database
Hi all, Is there a quick way to do a query on an SQL Server database and have the output put direct into an Access Database? I know how to do it by grabbing the records and then inserting each result one by one, but this takes forever to complete and I am after a quick solution, if it exists. Is anybody able to assist ? is it possible? Thanks in advance for any help! Regards Clint you could link to the SQL Server table(s) from Access, write a SELECT query to pull the records you want, and then turn the query into either an Append query to add the data to a native table in the Acces...

Data counting problem
I have a column of numbers 1 through 3000. Another column has a few numbers scatered throughout this range. I want to have a third column that runs the entire height of 3000 cells with either ones or zeros corresponding to the first column where if the number exists in the second column it gets a one and if it doesn't it gets a zero. Can anybody help me? I've been looking into CountIf stuff, but I can't seem to get the criteria to be any of the numbers in column 2. Thanks in advance. -- GlitchCog ------------------------------------------------------------------------ GlitchCog...

GL Variance analysis
Hello all, we currently use MBS Great Plains v7.5 and FRX v6.5.152 I'd like to build an automated report that will calculate the variance in for the GL accounts : from fiscal period to fiscal period for current fiscal year AND from same fiscal period, prior year to current year I'd also like the report to automatically show totals for all references that make up the GL account balance ex: in May 2004 , we had office expenses from Kinko's for $ 200 and from IBM for $ 600 the ytd GL balance is $ 600 in May 2003 , the ytd GL balance was $ 500 made up of Kinko's for $150 and...

Data Validation Window?
Excel 2000 ... I do not use Validation much, but usually have no problem. I used COPY/PASTE SPECIAL "Validation" to get Validation into other cells ... Issue is ... the Validation Message Window is now opening way off location from the PASTE TO cells. Above said ... if I select each cell & set Validation ... Validation Window appears ajacent to cell where Validation was set (perfect)... However, when I use COPY/PASTE SPECIAL Validation ... the Window is appearing to stay closer to the COPY FROM cell than the PASTE TO cell. How do I fix this ... other than selecting eac...

PO Form in Crystal Reports
I am having trouble adding the PO line item comments to the PO in Crystal. Has anyone done this. I have a client that wants to print PO's before they are approved and PO enhancements does not allow this so I am trying to create the PO in crystal. Pam, What exactly is the trouble you're having? The line item comments are stored in POP10550..... -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Pam Schneider" <Pam Schneider@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95605B69-A832-4E07-B0B4-16C969D23DE0@microsoft.com... >I am having trouble adding the PO line item comments to...

Reports and SubReports Spacing
I have an AC2003 report. That main report (Main) has 4 subreport controls on it (Sub1-4). Each of the reports associated with the subreport controls may or may not have data in the corresponding table to report on. The Main report has the following layout: Main - Sub1 - Sub 2 - Sub 3 - Sub 4 When Main runs, if one of the subreports is blank, the area for that subreport is blank (expected), but if any of the subsequent subreports do have data, those subreports display in their position. In the following example, subreport 2 has no data Example ...

Change report Text to show Negatives in ()
Can't seem to find the option. Currently negatives are being displayed as -123 Want them to show up as (123) Anyone know how to set this for a report? You can use an IIF statement like this -- My_Cost: IIF([YourField] <0, "(" & Abs([YourField]) & ")", [YourField]) -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "James" wrote: > Can't seem to find the option. Currently negatives are being displayed > as -123 > Want them to show up as (123) > Anyone know how to set this for a report? > > > Access includes built ...

Count cells with data
I receive large databases each month. I have been able to format the data using PROPER. Though when I follow the instuctions from "3 formatting shortcuts" it calls for dragging the fill handle to the end of the new column to show all the converted cells. My databases are hundreds of names long! Is there a way to count the cells with text in them in advance - without scrolling down to the bottom - and then put the range into the =PROPER (range of cells with data) command? -- Thank you kindly You are using a second column to convert to Proper? You can Double-Click the Fill...

Data pulled for Access Report
I just started using an existing Access database and have a report that I need to change the data. I have been able to find the links to some data, but am not sure where an important piece is pulled. Is there a way to see the properties of this report and find the tables, queries, or forms it uses to pull data? Open in design view, click on menu VIEW - Properties and see the Record Source. That tells you where the report data is from. It might be a table or query. If a query then open it in design view and check it's sources. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little &qu...

Crystal Reports Logon Error & Exchange Connector
Hi I just installed CRM Server 1.2 - Everything seems to work fine except two things First, I get "Crystal Reports Logon Error, Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses." when I try to access any of the reports. This error only happens on certain machines! If I try to access this from a desktop (WinXP Pro) on the LAN, I can access the service. On one laptop, I get this error. The other laptop seemed to work fine, until today, when it started giving me the same error! Any ideas!?! The second error... I installed MS-Exchange Email connector. It installed successfully [ie....

Flip data field from column to column
Say you want to just flip the data fieldin one column into a different column, basically flip the data without sorting any of the values,EX 12 57865 123584 123358 578654 1 example but for hundreds of different variable Thanks in advanc If your numbers start in A1, In B1 enter 1, And in B2 enter 2. Then, select both cells and double click on the "drag handle" (little black square in lower right corner of selection). If there are no empty cells in Column A, you will fill column B with a list of numerically ordered numbe...

M05 Scrambled Portfolio Data
Went to check my portfolio today and was shocked to see that I sustained a $7,000 paper loss, across two different accounts, ALL IN CASH ON HAND! Several "sell" transactions from 2002 and 2003, which since then were correctly recorded as cash deposits to the accounts transmogrified themselves into withdrawals. I edited these transactions to make them "buys" and then reedited them to make them "sells" once again, and they reappeared as deposits (inflows) rather than withdrawals (outflows); I have never made a paper profit of $7,000 quite so fast. Nor did I...

Why won't data hide?
Why does hidden data still appear when a chart is generated from a pivot table? How can I make a series disappear when I hide the column in the pivot chart? Hi, If you hide the column manually it will still be displayed in the chart. Because the chart is liked to the pivot table. If you hide the column via the field filter the information should disappear from the chart. Cheers Andy Margie wrote: > Why does hidden data still appear when a chart is generated from a pivot > table? How can I make a series disappear when I hide the column in the pivot > chart? ...

Have data with multiple records associated to same ID
My Data Situation: A B 33007014220000 33007014220000 DLL 33007014220000 CND 33007014220000 CBL Need to get it like this: A B 33007014220000 CBL,CND,DLL Is there a way to do this via formulas or code? I am doing it by hand and will take days to go through 1683 Unique records. Thanks for your help! Dan How many subsets are you likely to have (maximum)? Are the values DLL, CND etc in column C, or are they tagged on to the end of the I...

Report and subreport
After I am not successful in making a merge to word of a form and subform's data of Minus of meeting, I tried to make in the report sytle. I made a combo selection form to print minutes of meeting of a certain date and here is the problem in the page. meeting date 1 line 1 blabla..... line2 blue..blue...blue. Meeting date 2 Line3 I am confused..... When I selected date 2 it's ok the print out started in line1, When I selected date 3 it started in line 3 How can I make it to strat print form the begginning of the section, because it is not good to see the blank line ...

Printing Report 04-23-07
HELP!! I currently have a query that has that has [Please enter case number] in the criteria section. When i want to print a report from an open form, i would like the "Case number" entered automaticly from the open formed field "Case Number" so the user doesnt have to enter the case number for the report. -- Kevin Sebring Atlanta Georgia Rather than prompting for the case number, add a combo or text field to your form. Let the user select the case number or type it in the form. Then change the report's RecordSource query to reference the form field rath...

Data validation for symbols
Help, Does anyone know how to do a validation where in column a:a, only allow alphabet, numbers, brackets not other symbols like coma, hyphen? Can we have more than one validation in the same cell? because I already done one validation in column A cells. Or how to to do it by writing codes? Please advice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Data>Validation>Settings>Allow>List =MyList OR enetr a range of cells that contain your list OR enter the members of the list in the window, each separated by a comma (US)....

Prompting users for data entry in a worksheet
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to record or program a macro that will prompt the user with a question for a cell (eg" What is the Client's name?") so they can enter the text which will be the content of the cell? Thanks very much. Michelle. You could use a macro: Option Explicit sub GetName() worksheets("sheet1").range("a1").value _ = inputbox(Prompt:="What is the client's name?") end sub You could even call this routine Auto_Open(). Then it'll run as soon as the workbook opens. But if you're gonna start getting lots of info from...

Data Validation-Dependant Lists-Multiple
Is there a way to get 2 different INDIRECT data validation lists from one main validation? ie. cell A1 has a data validation list of silver,gold,red,blue. If cell A1 is "silver", I want an INDIRECT data validation list with 1,2,3,4,5 in cell B1 If cell A1 is "silver", I want an INDIRECT data validation with Mats,Owen,Joe,Alex,Ed in C1. Thanks, Joe See http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal02.html In article <eBHrMxW8DHA.3008@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, "lunker55" <joec@shipwaystairs.com> wrote: > Is there a way to get 2 dif...

Data/Validation #2
Many thanks Frank, works perfectly. Kind regards And -- Andy ----------------------------------------------------------------------- AndyR's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1520 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26837 ...

2007 Access Reports
I just moved up to 2007 from 2003. How do you get rid of the calculated fields that appeared on my reports?? ...

Extracting data from an unknown data stream.
My client has asked me to do what I think is impossible. Before I tell my client why its impossible, I wanted to ask here if anyone has an idea on how to accomplish this task. My client has a T1 with audio data on each T1 channel. We are using a board that taps the line and provides me the audio. This is old technology where analog audio to put on each T1 channels. It must be an industry standard because we found an off-the-self board that understands this and provides audio is muLaw format. IT WORKS GREAT. BUT, there is another situation that is our problem... In this situation, som...

Retrieve data from Access
I have a requirement to import data from MSAccess to Excel. I have done this using VB. The problem is that I use a button on the spreadsheet to run the macro. I want to run the macro after I enter data in a cell and press the enter key. Can this be done and how. Thanks in advance ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ try using the SelectionChange event for the relevant worksheet. Call the macro through here, instead of with the button OnClick event. Edwar...

Reporting Question
Good afternoon group, I am trying to create a competitor matrix type report using Crystal Reports. I have added some 40 picklist schema items that I would like to pull into a grid. I would like to report on the Yes/No/Null values for each of our competitors. So far I have not been able to find a way to accolmpish this with Crystal. Idea? Has anyone done something similar and if so how was this accomplished? with the right paper size you you could do this line by line with the competitor name on the left then the 40 fields alongside. you do not need a specific grid for this, simply report on...

Turning off CRM's "Feature" to move address line data
We use address line 3 for other purposes as we do not need 3 lines of address information. We have been using CRM for a few months now and have noticed disappearing data. Well, we thought it had disappeared. What we discovered, and Microsoft confirms it, that if you have a blank street 1 and value in street 2, or value in 1 and value in 3 etc, CRM will move your address data around. We now have our much needed field which we used street 3 for all over ie some contacts have it in street 1, some street 2 etc. Instead of trying to manually fix over 5000 contacts by hand (have to put ...