Users and Security Groups (PWA 2007)

Hi,
It's easy to know which users belongs to a Security Group in PWA, but, in
the reverse order, is it possible to know (to display) to Group(s) the user
belongs to?
Thanks

0
Robert

Just click on the user's name in Manage Users?

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

> Hi,
> It's easy to know which users belongs to a Security Group in PWA, but,
> in
> the reverse order, is it possible to know (to display) to Group(s) the
> user
> belongs to?
> Thanks

0
Andrew
1/19/2010 2:57:24 PM
Yes Andrew,
But as each of my Resources belong to only one Group; I would like to have
this information in two columns: Colum Resource Name beside column Security
Group. So that to have a global vision of all Resource/Group.
Is it possible?

"Andrew Lavinsky" <(Catapult Systems)> a �crit dans le message de news:
c4abab722b5198cc66fc8d7fa043@msnews.microsoft.com...
> Just click on the user's name in Manage Users?
>

> - Andrew Lavinsky
> Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm
>
>> Hi,
>> It's easy to know which users belongs to a Security Group in PWA, but,
>> in
>> the reverse order, is it possible to know (to display) to Group(s) the
>> user
>> belongs to?
>> Thanks

0
Robert

Unable to see Tasks in PWA when 2 or More Users Assigned to Task
We are using MS Project Server Professional 2007 (and PWA) SP1 We have been using a project for some time with no issues, however, recently when a task has two users assigned, these users are unable to see the task in the My Tasks list in PWA(although it shows correctly in Professional). It seems that this is happening when a second user is assigned to an already existing task. We have not yet narrowed this down to just being one project, but other projects on the server do not seem to experience this problem. We have not made any permission changes or any other setting changes. ...

groupe sur maternit� 01-14-10
je cherche des infos sur la maternit� d auxerre! quelqu'un a des infos ? "Aline Pinchon" <aline.pinchon@laposte.net> wrote in message news:uZy5Jd4nKHA.4436@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > je cherche des infos sur la maternit� d auxerre! quelqu'un a des infos ? > "jovanovic violeta" <violeta@san.com> wrote in message news:uJy15z1qKHA.5036@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > > "Aline Pinchon" <aline.pinchon@laposte.net> wrote in message > news:uZy5Jd4nKHA.4436@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >> je cherche des infos...

Hosted Project Server 2007 / 2010
Hi- Anyone currently using a hosted instance of Project Server 2007? I would be interested in your experiences regarding how well the solution is working for you has it been cheaper than hosting internally your experiences re service packs, CUs, server patch levels etc. vendor resopnse to issues connectivity issues customizability (can you do your own or does vendor need to do them) security backup / restore surprises (hidden costs, inability to do expected functions) We are seriously looking at the costs of moving to 2010 (Sharepoint Enterprise CALS, etc.) and hosting may b...

How to map a shortcut key to a routine in COM AddIn for Excel 2007
1. Background: I have a COM addins developed in Visual basic 6.0 for EXCEL 2007. The COM addin has its toolbar visible. It exposes customized 'Copy' as a button on the toolbar, which will call MyCopyAction routine in the COM addin. 2. What I want: I want to map a shortcut key for the customized 'copy' operation, which indeed invoke the same routine as that on toolbar, i.e. MyCopyAction. 3. What I tried in the COM addin: I added the following line in Private Sub AddinInstance_OnStartupComplete(custom() As Variant) .... Application.OnKey "+^c&...

Users unable to receive external mail
Hi there, At the beguining, when I started to post on this group I was having problems to install the exchange 2003 server. Now the problem is other. I finally intalled the exchange and configure it to send internal mails and its working fine. But now, my boss ask me to configure it to send and receive external mail and I did so. the is that users can send external mail but cannot receive. I don't know what is the problem. Please can anyone help me? thanks, shayras On 18 Jul 2006 10:30:12 -0700, shayras2004@yahoo.com.br wrote: >Hi there, > >At the beguining, when I sta...

WSS 3 on SBS2003: SP2 break users authorization... :-(
I installed WSS3 "syde by syde" on a new SBS2003 server, leaving (how suggested me by Larry & Lanwench) WSS2 running. All worked fine but yesterday windows update install the WSS3 SP2 and the WSS2 SP3 on server. After install, the new wss3 site is no more accessible , companyweb work without problem. Trying to access the site (http://servername:6000) , i receive this error: HTTP 401.1 Error - Operation not authorized. Access deny because not valid credentials (bad translations from Italian!). I tried to enable anonymous access and add domani users and everyon...

Read Receipts
Good evening! I am thinking that read receipts are more an Outlook issue than an Exchange issue but wanted to ask here. We have a client who is secretly having us forward all e-mails sent to "PersonX" forwarded to the CEO (and then sent - via rule - to a specific sub-folder of his Inbox). Additionally, I have set up a Transport Rule to forward all outbound e-mails that "PersonX" sends to the CEO. The rule is very basic.... 1) check messages when they arrive 2) from people or distribution list (then select "PersonX") 3) move it to the specifi...

Cannot create user mailbox
Hell I'm using Exch2003 on top of W2003 server For some unknown reason, I can't seem to create mailbox for new users. Usually, the process is rather painless, just right click on the user then exchange task, follow the prompt...but no matter what I try, the new mail box address simply refuse to appear in the global address list when the user click on 'to' fro mthe client sid any help is great hel Thank TT If you look at the properties for the user in Active Directory Users and Computers and click on the EMail Address tab, do they have an SMTP address listed? If they dont,...

two users
In OE I have two identities, mine and my wifes. I want to do the same in Outlook, but I can't see how? ed See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olshare1.htm navigator wrote: > In OE I have two identities, mine and my wifes. I want > to do the same in Outlook, but I can't see how? > > ed ...

Office 2000 & 2007 in Windows 7
Hi, Can anyone confirm that Office 2000 is fully compatible with Windows 7? Can we install Office 2000 and Office 2007 together in the same computer? Thanks in advance, Garu Yes, on both counts. But in respect of the latter, see the NoRereg section of the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website: http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Garu" <garrys@brunet.bn> wrote in me...

Using this News Group
I would appreciate it if someone could tell me if I have a setup problem on my computer or there is sometimes a problem with this news group when I access it IE7. After I sign in and see an item that I want to reply to, I press on reply. After I clicked on the reply sometimes the window pos up and I am all set to reply the way I expect other times I get no response or I just get the same message that I was looking at. Anyone else experiencing this issue? "neil154" <neil154@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A345E68D-C3B9-4FD8-8211-CACE1374C389@microso...

security setting vista 2007
hi Have created workbook in exel 2002 for a friend that contains some macros. When came to open in vista 2007 on his pc, it would not run macros owing to the security level. Is there a similar low-medium-high under tools as in 2002? I did go into trust centre, but unsure if this has left his pc vunerable owing to clicking a"llow to open all macros" or something like that All help appriciated Brian -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-new/200710/1 Hi One way Add the Developer tab to the ribbon To display the Developer tab go to Of...

Search Beta Test :secure login without Password
Hello, We are now starting a limited public beta of a new security program for Windows named "NaturalLogin". The program can use one or more hardware devices (such as standard USB storage keys) and/or custom questions to enable a multi-factor (2 or more) login. We are looking for serious beta testers with the following configuration: - Windows NT, 2000 or XP; - Not connected to a domain manager (stand-alone PC or workgroup); - At least one USB removable storage device. If you are interested please register on our Web site at: http://www.palcott.com/betatest/ ...

Error #-2147217843 Login Failed for user 'sa'
(Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State: 4200) (NativeError: 18456) No help file available. What the heck is going on? I have installed RMS on my personal computer, and I have been using that for a couple of weeks just to see if there were going to be any problems in regards to installing 1.3 and this is what is comming up all of a sudden, WHY??? -- Thank You,; Vince Vince, When are you getting this message? Sounds like you've entered the wrong password for the database. Go to SO Administrator | File | Connect | make sure that server says (local), use SQL Au...

can i user exchange 2007 client acc & 2003 mailbox?
i have exchange 2003.i would like to install exchange 2007 client access and leave my mailbox on exchange 2003.would i be able to use new owa? No, clients will see the OWA 2003 (or OWA 2000 if the mailbox sits on an Exchange 2000 mailbox server). -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "sham" <shamun@mekorot.co.il> wrote in message news:envBPoGJHHA.2236@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >i have exchange 2003.i would like to install exchange 2007 client access >and > le...

Making actual projects with Excel 2007
I have read several books and so far have basic and general understanding of the mostly use features of Excel 2007. However, I am wondering if there are resources that can help me do actual projects. I learn quickly by doing practical stuff rather then reading a 1000 page book about features and why I should use a certain program. Were can I find tutorials on actual projects? Example: How to make a spread sheet for a grocery store. Any ideas or recommendation will be highly appreciated. Thanks everyone. Ai This may help http://office.microsoft.com/training/training...

DPM 2007 SP1: Windows Server 2008 R2: Could not connect to SQL Server Reporting Server because of IIS Connectivity issues
Hi, I'm experiencing "Could not connect to SQL Server Reporting Server because of IIS Connectivity issues" and checked the wildcard script mappong permission for ISAPI Extentions in IIS 7: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb795696.aspx Actually in my Windows Server 2008 R2 this was already ok But still it does not work. Did anybody get this to run? Thanks, Adrian Adrian Miller ...

Average a group of tests for grade, some tests not taken by all.
I have a sheet with (L to R) student name, number right each test, total right, average percentage, letter grade. After the names the row has question number at bottom which are added up at the end of the row. Total right are divided by total questions. The problem arises when a student does not take a test. The blank cell is, in effect, like a zero on a test, as that student's total is still divided by total questions, giving the wrong grade (see Fred, who missed the second test). Sorry for the long length. John 10 9 12 31 97% A Fred 10 10 20 63% F Total10 10 12 32 100...

server folder missing unde first afministrative group
Hi, I have a customer whose office mgr was looking around in ESM and now the server folder under First Administrative Group is missing. How can we bring it back? Exchange still seems to be running, however. Thanks, Joseph Right-Click The org in the ESM/Properties and check the "Display Administrative Groups" checkbox. On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:19:04 -0800, "j007w" <j007w@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a customer whose office mgr was looking around in ESM and now the >server folder under First Administrative Group is missing. How can...

Exhcnage Server 2007 Won't Install
Exchange Server 2007 Install Problem I've setup a new Windows 2003 64 Bit Server for running Exchange 2007. I've installed everything (twice now on separate drives) and Exchange Server is giving me the same error: D:\>setup /preparead Welcome to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Unattended Setup Preparing Exchange Setup Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Microsoft.Ex change.Setup.ExSetup.ExSetup' from assembly 'ExSetup, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=n eutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'. Exchange Server setup encountered an error. ...

List of PDK users, Managers, Supervisors
I've searched in PDK and BP and can't find a report, or query that lists my PDK employees and their supervisor/manager. Does any such thing exist? ...

How do i make graphics visible for incoming email in Outlook 2007
When i enter Outlook 2007 email and i view my incoming email, all the graphics (pictures) in the body of the email are not visible. Is there any way to make a change so that these are visible? Right click on a graphic place holder and choose the options to change your download settings. The infobar at the top of the message should offer the same option too. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekl...

additional method of online help for CRM3.0 user definition entiti
Hi all. I have a question about an additional method of online help for CRM3.0 user definition entities. A user definition entity (object_type_code:10000) and made an OnLineHelpFile (test.htm) which supported. In addition, I add following two lines to help_toc.xml. <page pro="true" sbe="true" topic="helptest" filename="/userdefined/edit.aspx?etc=10000">Customized Form Help</page> <page pro="true" sbe="true" topic="helptest" filename="/_root/homepage.aspx?etc=10000">Customized Form View Hel...

Reinstall office 2007 in Windows 7
I had purchased an Office 2007 cd earlier this year and installed in on my home computer on XP. I now want to upgrade to Windows 7 on the same computer Can I use the same cd to install Office 2007 with windows 7? The hardware is the same, just the OS is different. Please give a definitive answer if this is possible and I am not violating any licences. Thanks D -- When you need a helping hand, look for one at the end of your arm... =?Utf-8?B?RGFuZHo=?= <Dandz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:8D3F3114-2010-42EA-BE79-3BF3A2165DFA@microsoft.com: > ...

Does Office 2007 work on Windows 7?
I just upgraded to Windows 7 and have Office 2007. Do Office 2007 products work on Windows 7 Operating System? Yes "Fetzer2" <Fetzer2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6962F239-77EF-4461-B59F-0DA98D427488@microsoft.com... >I just upgraded to Windows 7 and have Office 2007. Do Office 2007 products > work on Windows 7 Operating System? Do you really think Microsoft would release a new Operating System that would be incompatible with their best selling software ? "Fetzer2" <Fetzer2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...