Unable to view a project in Project Center

Once I click on Project Center to view all active projects within Project
Center I choose the particular project I wish to view.  At that point,
project center gives me a blank page.  Not sure what I did, but I was able to
view the project plan itself at that point.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Perhaps a filter was improperly assigned to that view?  Was it modified in
any way?

What about other projects?

"Kirsten" wrote:

> Once I click on Project Center to view all active projects within Project
> Center I choose the particular project I wish to view.  At that point,
> project center gives me a blank page.  Not sure what I did, but I was able to
> view the project plan itself at that point.
>
> Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.
My best guess is that, you are appying a view to the project details page,
for which you do not have access.
--
Prasanna Adavi, PMP, MCTS

"Kirsten" wrote:

> Once I click on Project Center to view all active projects within Project
> Center I choose the particular project I wish to view.  At that point,
> project center gives me a blank page.  Not sure what I did, but I was able to
> view the project plan itself at that point.
>
> Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Unable to add OWA account to outlook 2007
Hi! I've got a university OWA account that I want to use outlook 2007 with. I can't manage to get it working, it's come up with various messages, such as outlook has to be closed to add email accounts and that it cannot connect to the server. Here's the info I can find on my OWA account: Mailbox owner: [xxxx.xxxxxxxxx@students.plymouth.ac.uk] User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 Outlook Web Access experience: Basic User language: English (United Kingdom) User time zone: Exchange mailbox address:...

Unable to view contacts list in Public Folders
These are not contacts that the user is creating but contacts listed in Outlook public folders so all who have been granted access can see. I have a user that cannot see any contacts that are list in public folders. If that user creates a new contact in the public folders which everyone granted access cans see. The user cannot see the contact that they just created. I have deleted the users local profile form the PC and roaming profile for the domain. Let them log back on to there PC, start outlook go to the public folders and then the contact list and she can't see anything. If I ...

unable to remove old 5.5 server...
....from System Manager. Just upgraded/moved yesterday from a 5.5 box to a new Exch 2003 box....following all steps in deployment tools wizard. Now I can't seem to get rid of the old server. It's still listed under the Administrative Groups. Right-clicking it does not give the option to remove it. However, right-clicking the new Exchange 2003 server itself (under 'All Tasks'), does give the option to remove (although I obviously don't want to do that). Any clues? - tex You should be able to remove it using the Exchange 5.5 Administrator. You connect to the E...

Outlook 2003 Unable to open News reader
I had been using this programs newsreader in the past. I have the news menu on my main tool bar between View and GO. When I right click on news it opens a folder called 1033. With a bunch of dll files in it. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I've already run through repairing MS office 2003 and also scanned for viruses. OL2K3 Newsreader? I think you mean Outlook express right? -- John C. Harris, MPA JCZ Consulting Services, LLC .. JARAD KNIGHT <JARAD KNIGHT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I had been using this programs newsreader in the past. I have the ...

How do I import a Fasttrack Schedule Plus file into Project?
I have a project file produced in an older version of FastTrack Schedule 6.0 for the Mac which I need to import into Microsoft Project 2007. So far my efforts have been futile, and extremely labor intensive. Does anyone in the community have a solution based on experience? So far the import wizard in Project has been no help. jwamplerusa- contact the developers of fasttrack schedule, aecsoftware. they provide free technical support. they should be able to convert the file for you. here is their tech support number(US): 1.703.450.2318 email info: support@aecsoftware.com ...

Unable to hide columns
I am trying to hide some columns which have no data, but get a message: "Cannot shift objects off sheet" I'm not trying to delete the column, simply trying to hide it. And I can't find any objects in the column in the first place. I appreciate any explanation Thank you, Tony Bender Do you have any Comments in the cells? See this KB Article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;211769 Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:19:30 -0700 (PDT), Tony Bender <tony_bender@yahoo.com> wrote: >I am trying to h...

Public Folders View
Is there a way for the exchange admin. to force a "view by category" for public folders contacts? Thanks, Raul Rego rrego@njpies.org To force users to see a custom view when they open a public folder: -- Create the custom view, choosing the "On this folder, visible to everyone" option -- On the Properties dialog for the folder, on the Administration tab, select your view as the initial view on the folder. -- Choose View | Current View | Define Views, and at the bottom of that dialog, check the box for "Only show views created for this folder." -- S...

Windows XP Media Center
Media Center will no longer connect to Messinger. It use to connect and provide the CD cover and song tiltles for the cds that I downloaded. Does anyone know how I can correct. -- Gary Are you talking about Windows messenger error in Windows XP Media Center 2005? If then check it here:- http://mymce.wordpress.com/2008/08/20/windows-messenger-error-in-windows-media-center/ regards, S.Sengupta[MS-MVP] "yrag" <yrag@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E90554C-5E22-41E8-A3AD-12C57C9131CC@microsoft.com... > Media Center will no longer c...

approved requisitions could not view
hi, After the final apprivel by CO of any requistion It could not be view for further processing. When we select the approved requistion form vendors list it shows an eror like Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.GeneralDatabaseException Line 1: Incorrect syntax near 'T0'. does anyone know why this is happenning? thanks, Naveed Naveed, I too started getting this message. Did you find out what is causing it or do u have any solution for it? Thanks, BPJ "NAVEED" wrote: > hi, > After the final apprivel by CO of any requistion It could not be view for > fu...

View List of Connected Users in Business Portal
Prior to rebooting or applying patches to Business Portal server, we need to view and see list of connected users in Business Portal so we can ensure we do not accidentally disconnect them while they are working. I understand we can view who has what databases open in SQL server hosting the Great Plains database where we can view activities. However, it would be nice to view within Business Portal server who is connected and have ability to notify those users to disconnect or that server is going offline. Thanks, Shelley ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Mi...

Unable to update lead from campaign phone call
We are marketing to leads via phone calls activities with a campaign. I have created a workflow which is fired when an attribute of the phone call entity changes. Because the regarding field for the created phone calls is the campaign activity not the lead, I am unable in the workflow to update the lead record. Available to me for update are only the items that are linked via the regarding field. Any suggestions how I can update the lead record would be appreciated. Regards Justin Canavan ...

PWA Project Workspaces Visibility
My question involves the rules for which projects appear in the Project Workspaces section of the PWA for different categories of users. My particular question involves users who have been declared as proposed or committed resources for a project or proposal, but have no 'elevated' rights (not a PM, not the project owner, etc.). It appears to me that as long as the workspace belongs to a PROPOSAL, such a user will not have that project workspace listed in this section. However, once it is converted to a PROJECT, it will be listed. Is that correct? Can that behavi...

Unable to filter properly because of merged cells
Hi all, my name is Sebastiaan of Holland and i could sure use your help!!! Thanks for taking some of your time to give me some advice, very apreciated!!!! To summarize my problem: I want to export a huge database, and then start a macro on it which will select the data according to country and put it on different worksheets per country. However, the way the database is being exported out of Siebel Analytic, it is impossible for me to filter the countries as I THINK, the column in which the country is stated has been merged. More indepth: For my work I want to create a model where I...

Exchange 2k Server unable to send or receive emails.
Hi, Error message "Internal error occur while processing mail box store" appears when try to mount the mailbox store exchange 2000 Server. Hence the server unable to send or receive any email. The mailbox store is located under storage group. Would like to know how to resolve this & what could be the possible reason for this occurnce. Thanking u in advance for all your the time & effort. Mark Magesen Mark, What event appears in the Application event log of the Exchange server ? Paul Ford Edge IT Ltd "Mark Magesen" <MarkMagesen@discussions.microsoft.co...

Project Gallery
I asked this question on the Excel newsgroup a week ago, with no response: In Excel 2004, a file I use on a daily basis doesn't show up under the "Recent" tab in Project Gallery. I've tried narrowing down the choices to Excel files only (default is All Office Documents) and played with the "Today", "Yesterday", "This Week" options, all to no avail. The file was originally an MS Works timesheet template that I converted to Excel 97 on a PC back in 1998, and now use daily on a TiBook running OS X 10.3.8. It does show up in my recent file list un...

Show more time in weekly view?
Outlook 2007 On default the weekly view is only showing until 4 PM without scrolling down. I know there is a way to let you see into the evening hours also without scrolling. Help please. Thanks... Bob ...

Problem with view worksheets and the lines overwriting each other
When I go into the worksheets like the Schedule C Tax worksheet the lines overwrite themself. For example The main heading and the description overwrite each other and therefore I canot click on the main heading. This had happened to me in 2003, 2004 and 2005. Is there a setting that I have to have set-up in Windows? Gee, I didn't see this on M05. Read http://umpmfaq.info.faqdb.php?q=117. "Milt" <milton_burdsall@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:396401c4af01$69d150d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I go into the worksheets like the Schedule C Tax > worksheet t...

how do i view TGA pictures?
how do i view TGA pictures? Try IrFanview. I'm pretty sure it will open Targa files. "spookydog13" <spookydog13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91B58A37-A5EC-41D3-BD5B-61690F08D02C@microsoft.com... | how do i view TGA pictures? spookydog13 wrote: > how do i view TGA pictures? ============================ Most any image editing software should be compatible with Targa ..tga image files. In MS Publisher...go to...Insert / Picture / From File...browse to the ..tga file...it should open. If you do not have MS Publisher or an image editing pro...

Macro to change view of sheets
I have a workbook with about 85 sheets happen that we have to change the view from Normal to Page break preview wvery month, I could record a macro (with the recorder), page by page and it works, but could somebody help me to get a condensed macro, because I have to set another macro to changed them back to Normal. Thanks for your help. Fernando One way: Public Sub ToggleViews() Dim wkSht As Worksheet Dim nView As Long Dim sOldActive As String With Application .ScreenUpdating = False .EnableEvents = False End Wi...

Why no "normal view" on toolbar
I have several graphs some show the "Normal view" button on the tool bar, others dont. How do i enable the "Normal View" again? Or is this because i have something active wich disables it? ...

Viewing Confirmed Attendees (as a meeting attendee NOT organizer)
Is there a way to view who has confirmed for a meeting - when I am one of several invited? I am able to see whom else is invited and required to attend, but cannot find if there is a way to see who else has confirmed. No, as in some cases this could be considered as confidential. You can always ask the organizer directly or the persons involved themselves. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Ans...

Query Builder (SQL View)
I am trying to join 2 tables. I want to join if 'Field B' is in 'Field A'. ie. Field A = 'ABCDE' Field B= 'BC' ....the join would be successful cause 'BC' is in 'ABCDE'. Is this possible? I tried... SELECT FROM table1 INNER JOIN table2 ON table1.name like (% table2. partial_name %); Keep getting errors. Any help greatly appreciated! Warren Depending on the "flavor" of SQL you are using SELECT * FROM table1 INNER JOIN table2 ON table1.name like '%' & table2.partial_name & '%' Or SELECT * FROM table1 IN...

Is there a Publisher Viewer, like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint view
Microsoft offers viewers for documents created in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, allowing users without those programs to view documents created by those programs. I'm looking for a similar product, for Microsoft Publisher. Someone has sent me a Publisher document, and I'd like to be able to read and print it. No, there isn't. Ask the originator of the file to send it to you as a .pdf. "Account Manager" wrote: > Microsoft offers viewers for documents created in Word, Excel, and > PowerPoint, allowing users without those programs to view documents created >...

Unable to Change Search Engine
I'm using IE8 with XP and when I try to change my search engine using the following Microsoft's "Help" steps, my screen looks nothing like what was suggested! "To change the default search provider Open Internet Explorer. Click the arrow to the right of the search box. Click Manage Search Providers. Click the search provider you would like to set as the default, click Set as default, and then click Close." I have NO "arrow to the right of the search box" - all I see is the search box followed by "Bing". I want to use Google....

Extranet Configuration of project web access
I have installed Microsoft EPM with in two server installation. and now I need to configure extranet environment . but I am confused to understant host header , load balance url , alternate access mapping. I extended my web access site . but further what i need to do . then my site will be an accessible from anywhere. I am bit confused. although I study technet pages . but confused kindly tell me step by step. Kindly tell me the solution as soon as poosible. Regards Hello Sam. Hopefully this link will help explain some of those keywords and how you go about configuring ...