Time-off Report for Resource Managers

Hi there!  I'm hoping that someone can answer this one.

Anyone know if there is a report or view that resource managers can access
to see a list of the dates he/she approved for time-off?  For example, you
see the requests in the Approvals > Administrative Time, but then you cannot
pull a history of what you had approved.

The capacity graph in resource center is not useful in providing discrete
list of dates of time approved.

I think if you the Data Analysis View with a Timesheet Cube, you should be
able to drill down into Administrative time and then into the Vacation Time
requests that have been approved.
--
Prasanna Adavi, PMP, MCTS

"Bonnie" wrote:

> Hi there!  I'm hoping that someone can answer this one.
>
> Anyone know if there is a report or view that resource managers can access
> to see a list of the dates he/she approved for time-off?  For example, you
> see the requests in the Approvals > Administrative Time, but then you cannot
> pull a history of what you had approved.
>
> The capacity graph in resource center is not useful in providing discrete
> list of dates of time approved.

Incoming Messages have wrong time #2
I'm at my wits' end with this. Can someone help? When the clock on my task bar is correct, my incoming email messages arrive with a time stamp of one hour earlier (causing me to think it's been sitting there for an hour if I didn't happen to see it come in) Outgoing messages leave with the correct time stamp. If I go in and click "adjust for daylight savings," the incoming messages have the correct time stamp but ALL of my appointments (past, present, and future) in my calendar are moved forward an hour! I'm serious. A 2:15pm appt suddenly shows as 3:15p...

Parameter query in Access 2003 report
I want to create a parameter query that asks the user to select one, many, or all values from a field when opening a report. I would like the selection to be available from a list, radio box, or pull down menu to minimize spelling errors, etc. Unfortunately the list is of names which number about 100. Can this be done? If so, could someone please point me to the help pages that describe this process? My solution seems clunky but it is the only way I can see how to do it. Any suggestions as to how else might I best approach this? Thanks in advance Debbie See my sample database that shows ...

User Frequency Report
Is there a way to get a user frequency report in Exchange 2000? I need to determine what users are not using their email to be disabled. Thanks! ...

Report filter question
Hi, I've done filters many times before, but something is not right and I can not see it. My report is running of a query which has NO selection criteria in it. It is just a logical view of a table. I have the following code in my report (it is hard coded only because I'm trying to debug the code": Me.Filter = "(((tblMailingList.MemType)='MT-S'))" Me.FilterOn = True I know that the filter code is correct because I went into design query and put MT-S for the Criteria in the field MemType and view the resulting SQL cod...

Pivot Table Report: Getting average of difference of two date columns
Hello I have data in excel sheet as: WORK_ID PROJECT START_DT END_DT 1001 P1 1/1/2006 1/10/2006 1002 P1 1/25/2006 2/20/2006 1003 P1 3/15/2006 3/20/2006 I want to have a report that will give me average time taken to finish a work in a project. That is, I have to take average of (end_dt - start_dt) for a project group. How do I do this in a pivot table report. When I use a calculate field to get the days worked for a work_id using DATEDIF(START_DT, END_DT, "D") then excel computes only sum on that (pivot table report ...

Outlook 2003 ..multiple instances in the task manager
Very often i find that Outlook is running with mulitple instances. and so i have actually have 3 little notificaiton envelopes in the right hand corner of my desktop, telling me i have new mail. THis is an indicator as well as my not being able to get mail for a second group of email accounts that i send/recieve from periodically. Typically when this happens, i also get an error message when i start up that says my outlook file did not close properly and needs to be checked. I have run scanpst.exe and check and repair and everything seems to be okay. I'm not sure if this is an A...

Access 2007 ControlSource code in Report causing shut down
The following code worked successfully in Access 2002 & 2003 but for some reason, the lines that contain ControlSource are causing Access 2007 to shut down and error out. Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. In short, I’m using a combo box on a form “ReportCenter” to change the GroupLevel and textbox values on a report. If I comment out the lines with ControlSource the code runs successfully, if any one of them are uncommented, Access 2007 shuts down and restarts. 'Group 1 If Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupCheck1 = True And Forms![ReportCenter]!T2GroupDescendC...

Using mixed Resource Types
With the company we have implemented EPM and infrequently the large complex plans fail to 'publish' into PWA. One of the causes thought is that these plans have both cost and work type resources within the same task. Is it good practice to separate these resource types into different tasks? -- joooles Hello joooles, It seems it's a bad pratice. Please see the posts I noticed several month ago: G�rard Ducouret ------------------------------------ If we assign a Cost resource to a task (as the only one resource on that task) and then we enter some % Complete,...

my first time
my first time in public convertation. sorry for my english. Thanks for your understanding. ...

Publisher files stop responding taking full resources of sysem.
While trying to open the copied version of the technical- manual, the system stops responding and shows up exhausting most of the system resources. the error that occurs occasionally is Error:-> System is not responding. The same does not happen with the original copy of the manual which works fine. Both of these contain some text and some graphics and the second one (copy) is having a few more graphics. It happens everytime when I create Publication of such kind and then save as another copy of it. The problem only occurs with the copied version. Please help as it just do...

tax software report
I forgot to say that I am working with Money 2002. I did override of Money calculated in Tax Estimator. Then Tax Software Report would not load. I did a restore backup of Money 2002 and got message that because changes to tax were saved I would have to manually restore Tax Software Report. I can find no information in help in Money as to how you manually restore Tax Software Report. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. With all of the problems I have had with Money 2002 over the years, I am afraid to spend money on the Money 2004. Will upgrading be a wise investment? Thanks...

Times out of sequence
In Access I can use the DateDiff function to calculate the difference of time between two times and it will also show negative time! in excel I have only been able use if(time1<time2,1+time1-time2,time1-time2). Could I somehow use automation to access that function... ? or is there an easieer way in excel to show negative time! Thanks Hi If you use the 1904 date system, Tools>Options>Calculation>1904 system, then you can display negative times. Be aware that there is a difference of 1432 days between the 2 system's base dates, so do not mix dates in the same workbo...

Tracking Number of Times You Print a Spreadsheet
Does anyone know the VB code (or maybe another method) fro creating a macro or some other function that would record the number of times a worksheet is printed? Basically, I need to know how often a certain spreadsheet is printed for my boss and don't want to have to keep a manual field that I update with the number +1 everytime I print it....can this be automated? So that every time I print the spreadsheet the value in this cell is incremented by one? Please reply to phoenix_crime@yahoo.com if you have a quick and easy solution. I am assuming this requires some minor VB code ...

Crytal reports error in 1.0
Hi, I installed CRM 1.0 on a new server (W2K Enterprise) and I get the following error when trying to access a sales report. Any ideas??? File Repository Server Input is down. [On Cache/Page Server: SHEFFIELD.pageserver] I can confirm that Crystal Input File Repository service (along with all other Crystal services) is running. I could find no reference to this error in PartnerSource. Thanks, Lindsay. ...

Problems with Historical Aged Trial Balance Report
I want to use this report in Reports>Sales>Trial Balance After I configured it but there are some customer that appear with the data in the wrong column (current/0-30 days) according their payment’s form. Thank in advance, Jose G. Jose, Could you provide more infomation? What data appears in the wrong column, invoices? credit memos? Also, what payment methods are you referring to? How are they setup? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "jose garcia" wrote: > I want to use this repo...

VENDOR CHECK REGISTER REPORT
Can anyone tell me where to find this report Brian, There is no separate Vendor check register report. You can always take the payment register for vendors by going to Smartlist, Payables Transactions, Apply filter to return those transactions by document type - Payments, you'll get the vendor payments alone. You can further apply date filters and checkbook filters to take the payments by date, by bank. You can then save it as Favorite, so everytime you need not modify the same. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Brian" wrote: > Can a...

error in reporting service
when i restart the crm server the crysatl APS service allows stop and it must be started manualy in the event vewier i found tis errore after restarting the crm server source: Crystal_CrystalAPS event id : 35101 The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: Unable to connect to the database using the provided connection string. Reason: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot open database requested in login 'Adventure_Works_Cycle_CRMCRYSTAL'. Login fails.). do you have an idea thanx Are CRM and SQL installed on the same box? If so, my gue...

Outlook 2003 asks for password two times
Hi All, i am using Outlook 2003 and one IMAP account is configured. everytime i start outlook it asks for the password two times. it really irritates the users. do anyone have any idea of why it is doing that. Thanks Regards akshat wrote: > > i am using Outlook 2003 and one IMAP account is > configured. everytime i start outlook it asks for the > password two times. it really irritates the users. Oh good! Someone else with the same problem. I believe I posted a question, but no reply. Same situation - Outlook 2003, one IMAP account, and it asks me the password twi...

Entering the same value into two table fields at the same time
Say that there is a table which has 2 fields (A, B) There is a form [Form1] (data entry type) to enter data for A by `TextBoxA`. There is also one more `TextBoxB` which is Not Visible. My target is to record the value of (entered thtough `TextBoxA`) into B field of the table as well. So I write down a code "Before Insert" of the Form1 that: " Form_Form1.TextBoxB = Form_Form1.TextBoxA " It is not recording A values into the field B... Where am I wrong? Can you help me please? Sory !!! When I write down the same code into `OnExit` of TextBoxA, it is working...!! yes, ...

reporting a/c adjustments
I am using Money 2000. When I update the balance of my loan accounts I assign a category for the adjustment, but the adjustments do not show up in my reports. Any suggestions? ...

non delivery reports
I have upgraded a server from server 2003 to SBS 2003. I have installed and configured exchange and all seems to be working ok. The problem I am having is I cannot get a copy of Non-Delivery Reports to be copied to any of my users mailboxes (I have tried them all I have also creating aliases but still no joy) upon further investigation I discovered that is I un-tick allow non delivery reports under Internet Message Formats, Default, Advanced, I will still get an NDR returned to sender. I have restarted Microsoft Exchange Routing Engine and SMTP services and also rebooted the server. I h...

How do I put a landscape table into a portrait report
I am writing a report in portait and want to place a table that is in landscape into the report. . . how do I do this? Thanks, See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm. Although the stated purpose of this article is to explain how to put a portrait page number (or header/footer) on a landscape page, it does start by explaining how to create the required landscape section for your table. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Gwen" <Gwen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Deactivate formula after a set time
Is it possible to set formulas to deactivate after a given period o time? I email out a number of spreadsheets that have taken many hours/days t assemble to clients. If they choose to change suppliers (as one recentl did) they can simply use my spreadsheets and change the logos and th new supplier gets all the benefits without the pain! The value of the spreadsheets (the useful life of the data) is only few days so it would be useful if the formulas stopped working afte maybe a month. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated Ton -- y_no ------------------------------------------------...

Changing Budget Time Period from 24th of a month to th 24th of the
I would like to make my budget time period from the 24th of June to the 23th of July instead of the 1st of July to the 31st of July (which Microsoft Money std additional) defaults to. How do I do this? Sorry not possible. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Tabby"...

Outlook Resource
Hi All, I have a Outlook resource called ConferenceRoom1. Is it possible to configure this resource when selected to automatically go in the resource field when choosing from catagores such as required, optional, and resource? I am constentlly having problems with users who for get to book the conference room as a required instead of resource. Thanks in advace. Claude No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook...