Table for user info

Hi,
Does anyone know what table stores all the info about a new user ?  I added
a new user using PWA - server setting - add new user link.
Thanks.

I would use the view MSP_EpmResource_UserView to pull the user information
and if you only want users that are not able to be assigned as resources
(meaning the checkbox "User can be assigned as a resource" is NOT checked)
then you can filter the view on the ResourceType field like in the following
query:

SELECT     ResourceName, ResourceType
FROM         dbo.MSP_EpmResource_UserView
WHERE     (ResourceType = 1)

1 = "User can be assigned as a resource" IS NOT checked
2 = "User can be assigned as a resource" IS checked

"ctd" <ctd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Does anyone know what table stores all the info about a new user ?  I
> added
> a new user using PWA - server setting - add new user link.
> Thanks.

0
Jonathan

Pivot Table Data Fields Won't Total
Hello, I'm trying to create a chart to display 3 categories (ATM,VRU,WWW). I get the Data from a SQL script which I then import into an Excel spreadsheet. One of the columns is numbers and I format the column as "Number" with two decimal places. When I create the Pivot Table only one of the criteria fields (ATM)will give me a total. The other two fields keep amounting to zero. I've even tried to skip the Pivot Chart and just insert Sub-Totals into the spreadsheet choosing to insert the total after each change in criteria type; but still only one type of criteria will ...

How to include text based on a user's response
Hello, I'm building a letter template at the moment and I'd like to be able to include text based, for example, on a user's response to a prompt. (This is the most straightforward way I can think of doing this, but I'm open to other suggestions.) The letter template concerns contract extensions, and for those circumstances where a contract had already been extended once, then I'd like an extra sentence to be inserted into the letter. Any help on how this can be done would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. P.S. I have no experience with Visual Basic...

Slow performance for some users but not others
We recently went live with a Dynamics GP 10.0 SP4 installation on a Windows Server 2003 terminal server. For some users, the application runs fine. For other users, it can take several minutes to even get to the point of logging into GP. We have ran process explorer and the CPU is not being pegged out and there is plenty of memory. Using process explorer, we can watch the threads that Dynamics.exe creates and it seems to stall at Ole32.dll!CoRegisterChannelHook+0x518 The stack for that thread stalls at Kernel32.dll!GetModuleHandleA+0xdf Does anyone have any ideas wh...

PIVOT TABLE FORMULA #2
I have a pivot table with lot s of companies name. Each company has only one country associate. I need to do a calculated item formula but when I do this something happened because now each company is being associate to all countries and this is not correc. Is there any way fix this ...

hiding certain columns in pivot table
Hello, I have a pivot table that I have inserted a calculated column which appears for every column. I'm just wondering if there's away to hide particular calculated columns in a pivot table. I'm only interested in the calculated figure for one particular column and what to hide the figure for the rest of the columns. Thanks, Alan ...

Table no longer copies formulas to new rows
It's 32-bit Excel 2010. I have a table of date, deposit, withdrawal, balance, and some other columns. Previously if I entered a date in the next row, the formulas automatically propagated themselves to hat new row; now hey don't. I don't know what I did to cause that change, but I'd be grateful for guidance. I tried resizing the able to contain all the existing rows, but that didn't help: when I add a new row the formulas still don't copy from the row above. -- Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems, Tompkins County, New York, USA h...

Table Open Error
I am running Great Plains Ver 6.0. I installed a new client but when they print a report from an open table, they get "An open operator on table GL_Account_MSTR has an incorrect number of keys" Then I get a second window that says "Table Open Error". Other users work fine. I tried copying the Dynamics.set file, but the same error. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you Rich It sounds to me like your Dynamics.dic dictionary has not been properly synchronised with your account framework and additional sorts. You can change the Synchronize=FALSE to Synchroni...

Displaying Information to the User (maybe HTML)
Using VS2008, MFC Dialog App In my menu, I have a Help>Information. I don't want to display the typical help (.chm file). I have a simply .htm file that I would like this menu to display. However, I don't want to distribute the htm file. So here's my two Questions. Question 1: If I drag my Info.htm file onto the solution explorer it will display with the source files. Does this mean it gets compiled as part of the exe (regardless of any code)? Question 2: Assuming that this is true, what would be the easiest way to call this Info.htm using the menu H...

can not open linked table
When trying to open a linked table I get an error message that the file is opened exclusivelyby another user. I have used this link before many times and have knowingly done nothing to change it. I am using acces 2007 on a vista lap top to an access 2000 database on a different computer (xp) which uses access 2000 . If you are certain that you are the only user, close Access and delete the LDB file on the remote computer. If there is more than 1 user, 1 or more have the database opened exclusively. Go to Options on each computer using the database, and change that. "jnacces...

how to pull a record to a form and save it to another table
hi, I want to pull data from more then one field ( as it seems with a combo box with multiple fields listed in a row ) and have it save these fields to a diffrent table. What I'm trying to do is take a Whole record and save that record to a new table. Thanks L Why? It's seldom a good idea to store redundant copies of data. You can use an INSERT INTO query: Dim strSQL As String strSQL = "INSERT INTO TheOtherTable(Field1, Field2, Field3) " & _ "VALUES(" & Me.txtNumericField & ", """ & _ Me.txtTextField...

using data tables to create XML
So I created my dataset class. Then added my datatables and the columns to the data tables. What I want to do is when I fill the datatable have one of the columns be another datatable so that I can create my complex type when I get the XML. So lets say I have two tables Stop_Location and Stop_Address Table Stop_Location Column Stop_Name Column Stop_City Column Stop_Address Table Stop_Address Column Stop_Address1 Column Stop_Address2 Then when I fill table Stop_Location I would like Stop_Address to actually be the columns from table Stop_Address. I tried to mak...

User last changed
I would like to reflect in a shape which user has changed a shape propery the last time. I can find a 'last changed date', but not a 'User last changed' Is there a way to automatically change a field or property with user information or initials? I am using Visio 2007 Thanks, Arnold Humm, That's a good question... You can get the change datetime with a formula like this: =DEPENDSON(Prop.MyData)+SETF(GetRef(User.LastChange),NOW()) but getting the user seems to be a problem. Of course, you can get the Creator() or Manager(), but the current user seems to be missing...

Read XML file as an Access table?
Is there any way to process an XML file as an Access table or does the XML have to be imported to a table first? I did some experiments and XML processing appears to be extremely slow; is there any way to speed it up? Thanks. ...

switching mailbox to a different user.
is it possible to take a mailbox and attach it to another user? I need to create a user and take a mailbox that is attached to a different user and somehow attach it to the new user I am creating. On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:14:04 -0800, "Tyson" <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >is it possible to take a mailbox and attach it to another user? I need to >create a user and take a mailbox that is attached to a different user and >somehow attach it to the new user I am creating. Yes. Make sure you have Deleted Mailbox Retention enabled on the store for more than...

What event to use for checking table values on a form when record is completed?
What event should I use to check values entered into a new record on a form? The easiest one for me is "On Click" for a particular textbox, but it requires user input. For the form itself, from "AfterUpdate", On Current and "Before Update" are candidate--which one? Or are there others? Also I plan to use this structure: (StockSymbol is a field in the table bound to the form) If Me.NewRecord Then <--When will this condition trigger? ElseIf IsNull(Me.StockSymbol) Then 'STUFF TO CHECK HERE Else 'OTHER STUFF End If Thanks! RL (BT-...

Forms
Hello. I am using MS Access 2007. I have a form that is linked to a query. I am trying to give the user the option of leaving some text boxes blank if they do not have the infomation. What formula do i use in the query? Thanks -- fa On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:58:02 -0700, fa <fa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello. I am using MS Access 2007. I have a form that is linked to a query. I >am trying to give the user the option of leaving some text boxes blank if >they do not have the infomation. What formula do i use in the query? > >Thanks Add a criter...

how to look up for a value in table?
Greeting, I have a form to input a data in a table. In this form there is a filed for employee ID which is the primary key. What I want to do is if the user inputs the employee id which is duplicated that a message box appears and shows user that ID is already existed in the table and it should be revised How can I do that? Hi Ghost, Try trapping for Error 3022, as shown on page 15 of the current copy of my Access Links.doc Word document. You are welcome to download a copy, here: http://www.accessmvp.com/TWickerath/ Something like this will catch the error when one attempts to s...

Rest data from tables
Hello I am thinging to use the sample Northwind 2007 as test on my work. I wonder how can I rest all data tables etc that contain to let the ID start from No 1 So customer, suplier, order, purchase will start with ID 1 What exactly would be the goal here? Are you emptying out the sample data for your own purposes? Even if that is the case, the Primary Key fields (I.e., the "ID" fields) should not need to be reset to 1. The Primary Key only needs to be unique to fulfill it's function. However, this KB article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/812718 describes ...

Web Query from multiple tables
I'm using a web query to import data from multiple consecutive tables. However when it imports the data, it leaves a blank row in between the data from each table. Anyone know of any way to get rid of this- meaning to just have it list one table after another with no breaks. Thanks Joel ...

# Of Records In a Table
Hi, I have to download a file then open it up in excel. Is there a limit on the number of rows or records that will open in Excel, in 1 table? If so how do I get around this if there are more records? Jess 65536 rows and 256 columns. That is it.... Use Access "Jess" <jlist@att.net> wrote in message news:00f401c3913c$55bdc030$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have to download a file then open it up in excel. Is > there a limit on the number of rows or records that will > open in Excel, in 1 table? If so how do I get around > this if there are more rec...

Pass multiple selected values from list box to table
How do I pass multiple selected values from a list box to a table? I've found code to use the values as criteria in a query but would now like to store the values in a table (at least temporarily) thanks in advance. jack Pass selected values from a list box to a table? I don't really think you want to do this. Can you describe more about what you are trying to accomplish? You just store raw data in a table. You don't store manipulated data in a table. Maybe you need a query to do what you want to do... -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indi...

Help!!! Pivot table from mac goes totally blank on pc.
I'm trying to port some spreads from a mac to a pc. There are pivot tables on the spreads that refresh fine on mac Excel 2004. But when refreshed using Excel 2003 on windows, the data in all the pivot tables goes totally blank. Is this a known bug, or should it work? Any suggestions as to how do debug the problem? Thanks! ...

querie based on fields from table, please help
I have a form with about 40 buttons on it, and each one opens a report based on a query. What I am trying to do is code the buttons so that there is only one query and one report (since the format is the same) that they pull from, as opposed to 40 different reports and queries so I dont have so much to update when something changes to a report format. The queries are based off different fields in the table. (cmd1 opens rpt1 based on qry1, cmd2 opens rpt2 based on qry2, etc.. qry1 is based on fld1 of tbl1, qry2 is based on fld2 of tbl1, etc. .) I was thinking of something like oncli...

User Form
Help Can someone help. I want to be able to click a cell look up the data in the cell and display the lookup results taken from another worksheet in a user form. The results will contain more than one record as i,m looking up orders and there my be more than one for that part. Also there will be more than one collumb on the form eg Part number order number etc. Hope someone can help, the user who will be using this will not use access otherwise this would be easy. Thanks ...

Creating users with an account other than sa
Oneof the new features with version 8 is the ability to create users, companies etc without being logged in as sa. I cannot find out how to do this! The GP What's New says: Dependence on the "sa" user has been reduced. (The "sa" user is the system administrator account for SQL Server.) Most tasks that could be completed only by the "sa" user in previous versions now can be completed by a Great Plains administrator. Examples of these tasks include making backups, creating companies, and creating new user IDs. The help file says: You must be logged in ...